us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>Ana Amari, Veteran Sniper; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/ana/
youtu.be/V6cWYGTYFXQ

>Assault on Volskaya Foundry battleground; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/volskaya-foundry
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/volskaya/
youtu.be/8ywatBcHp2s
youtu.be/huC2L2Pw3c8

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21072616/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21072299/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21072294/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
>Blizzard App **Beta** - Social Tab invite link
blizzard.com/invite/R27nfgNz
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14008034
blizzard.com/invite/R27nfgNz
blizzard.com/invite/yLyDTabb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE OVERWATCH

more cute elves soon!

Lick jaina midriff
Tickle valla midriff
Kiss sylvanas midriff

post full version

OVERWATCH
FUCKING
SHITS

do you like girldicks?

ofc i do

yes I do

strawpoll.me/14008034

Is it weird that Kel Thu Zahd feels like a better leader of the scourge then arthas?

Isn't it weird how the general of the army is a better leader of troops than the president?

Sex with Tyrande!

because he was. Wrath ruined WC3's characterization of Arthas because the only way we could win was if he was fucking retarded

did you forget where you are?

>no zagara
Garbage poll

>tfw no panda gf

Tomator and Blackthorne fucking when?

Gee, that was a horrible mess. Everybody just sort of went off and did their own thing.

Myself included.

gays

Damn, Li Li looks like THAT?

>idiot tries to run away from you against the current of a conveyor belt

Ahh, I'm not a wow fan, more into starcraft and diablo, so Im just reading off mannerisms, arthas outside his crowned prince form comes off as delusional that he's anything but a giant target because vritually everyone hates him and he will one day be killed, Kel on the other hand knows everyone hates him and welcomes it, conversely acting much more smart and ruthlessly, hell he shows great cred in his intro vid by having his version of jaina act as a double agent, leaving them distracted and wodefor his version of zagara to pretty much finish them without even setting foot, in short, he acted like a good rts player

Yeah so?

in WoW, Arthas lets you destroy his entire army to prove that you're strong enough to be the lieutenants in charge of the Scourge, and then fails at killing you because Tirion lux ex machinas him

That's because kel'thuzad is a skeleton, while arthas clings to flesh like a retard.

The only undead who can get away with clinging to flesh are the cute girls.

Then why is Sylvannas such a cunt?

>because wow lore is shit
fixed it for you

Ok so let's rewind, what is arthas like pre wow, and how does he compare to Kel there?

because she's cute

>Blizzard App **Beta** - Social Tab invite link
>blizzard.com/invite/R27nfgNz

Arent all elves cunts?

na i just jumped into the conversasion
i mean the part of
>because Tirion lux ex machinas him
the rest works for me i dont remember shit of lore before wow

Night elves are for pure, natural relationships

best girls

JOHANNA OR STITCHES AS A BRICK WALL?

Does the new chat system feature group voice chats so that hotsg could actually talk with each other during our quickmemes and not suck so much shit?

What is Kerrigan deal? She and Raynor act all tight with eachother, but plenty of other good guys are happy to murder her, or skeptical of her at best, is she a scizo?

she's Reynad's waifu

I've never really been a nasty or vindictive person in video games.

But I cannot describe the absolute euphoria I feel knowing I'm tilting people and making them argue with each other as Garrosh.

When I throw the same person over a wall 3 times, I just know his team is angry at him and he's angry at me.

Yes

Raynor and Kerrigan have history together (Starcraft) but then she thought he died and went crazy/infested and killed people.

Raynor was the cuck who saved the universe, he swore revenge in her back when she was super evil but got cold feet on it when he got the chance, granted it was via bullshit artifact that mostly deinfested her, so he left the opening for seeing how much was her and how much was the zerg in her, but he had to kill best character Tychus to do it, so fuck him.

those are some nice titties

who gonna win

red

if nova is good. red

>but then she thought he died and went crazy/infested and killed people.
She was doing that long before starcraft 2. The broodwar zerg campaign is basically just kerrigan killing people for no reason at all.

she was not crazy she hunted mengsk

Well once he picked up Frostmourne he's cold, rational and smart about picking and choosing his fights, when he gets an advantage he pushes it hard and basically acts like a soulless automaton made only for war, which is pretty much exactly what he is honestly since the sword ate his soul. He's a top tier field commander and listens to his helpers when shit doesn't go as expected or if a situation is better suited to their talents. Admittedly a lot of his success comes from him being able to mercilessly exploit a self replenishing army in the form of the undead though

Pre froustmourne he was basically the opposite being a whiny rash entitled brat. Although when the shit hit the fan he still made the correct choice at Stratholme where Uthers bleeding heart would've damned the entire world not just the northern kingdoms by handing the lich king an enormous army MUCH earlier than he would've had otherwise

Link dead for anyone else?

paladins can cure disease so... no not really

Red won. 2 stack on Blue side were shit.

As the prophecy foretold

It's beta. Apparently all links only last like an hour regardless of what option you choose.

So he was always a flawed but balanced character while woe basically turned him into sauron, icy edition, and I mean the crappy movie sauron who had no depth, not the cool novels version

>uther ana
like what kind of duo is that

le duo support :DDDD
Ana went AA build and had 14k damage
At the end they said "bad comp no damage"

That's the absolute truth

what is this from

Pretty much. Like his whole bullshit with letting you get stronger so you'd make better servants for him to conquer the world with shit made absolutely no sense because world conquest was already within his capabilities. Never mind the "there must always be a lich king" bullshit, I know blizzard like the whole hive mind goes berserk and feral when the leader kicks it thing since they've done it in starcraft like 3 times now but man that was forced.

I mean honestly it would make them easier to kill without an intelligent mind making more armies and whatnot

yes and no, in theory they could just self replicate by running around murdering everything out of control, since it's the blight that does a lot of the undead conversion, and pretty much every undead carries that around with them. it could very well just wind up like your normal zombie apocalypse scenario if they get into a few highly populated cities.

>no lunara

fag

stitches is more of a pillar that you can easily walk right past

kerrigan starts out as a normal human with real good psychic powers (like nova, but nova doesn't do any psionic shit in this game either)
then she gets zerg'd
then raynor bravely rescues her and unzergs her to turn her human again
then she zergs herself
then she kills a god and saves the world

blizz sure likes their ancient evil awakening to force us to unite. I'm surprised they haven't done it in diablo yet.

Isn't diablo the ancient evil?

After you've got it downloaded, click the + next to Groups and copy paste this link in there.

I'd say Diablo becoming Tathamet and forcing heaven and earth to fight together has already done that

you forgot the parts where she betrays her allies and kills them because lolwhynot

>she betrays her allies and kills them because lolwhynot
Because they would eventually rise up against her and be a serious threat to her empire*

>her empire
of dirt, maybe

Also, she kills her cerebrate presumably for being too helpful.

You mean the ones forming an overmind? Yeah duh, she wants to be in control

No, I mean the one she separated from the herd and had lead her forces throughout the entirety of the brood wars. The player character.

I don't remember that.. When did that happen?

WHERE
ARE
THE
HOT
PICTURES
OF
TYRANDE????

Off-screen, between the end of BW and the start of SC2. So sayeth Metzen.

already told you, in my wow folder. just invent magic and look in it

Because it was obsolete, cerebrates were replaced with broodmothers like Zagara specifically because it had been demonstrated how the swarms centralized intelligences like cerebrates were vulnerable to dark templar sneaking in there and shanking them causing massive chaos and self destruction, so they were replaced by something just as smart but more independent to work around that problem. The cerebrates also had a tendency to make new fucking overminds which was something of a problem for kerrigan

>strong independent broodmother who don't need no overmind
ugh

Hell it may have been a mercy as the cerebrates need an over mind or they will wither away and die, so she might have killed it just to spare it the slow wasting

i really want to stick my tongue in her butt

In fairness brood mothers have a critical weakness, while they can reincarnate at hive clusters, they are SOL if the cluster is destroyed, and can be killed by conventional means, meanwhile cerebrate can just keep getting back up unless it's a DT, or that one time the UEDs new psi disruptor scrambled them

going by what we see of them in SC2, they're also phenomenally stupid

They can at least move under their own power and not be a sitting duck.

Yeah, it seems the queen of blades valued subservience over smarts, something Kerrigan gets to correcting with zagara, teaching her things and having her mind physically expanded, presumably passing on many of these evolutions to the others. But only Zagara gets to be overqueen after 2

>teaching her things and having her mind physically expanded
I'd forgotten about that. Probably because it was completely pointless, beyond some kind of anemic sequel hook.

Heart of the swarm was such a god damn mess.

>someone picks tassadar in brawl
>"lol first time"

I'm convinced it was a rush job compared to the other 2, that said it did matter in the follow up book Evolutions, as zagara had been taking the swarm in new

>brawl

>Brightwing Announcer
>Murder a living, breathing, human being
>"Ooooh, that corpse'd make for a goooood eat"
Faerie Dragon horror game spinoff when

It is brawl get over it.

>Get a legendary
>its a horse or shitty announcer

Fuck me

Brawl is like the perfect place to practice heroes.

bros i feel bad for the future of this game, threads are extremely slow compared to even a month ago

>thread speed
who cares
hype comes and goes, half the people who post here get silenced or banned anyway so whatever

Tyrael rework when