/vn/ - Imouto Edition

Visual Novel General #1660

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous Thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hNovu3fh40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big breastes imoutos are a sin

Best character in the series.

Reminder that she's gonna die in KnS 3.

Is the fairy route in SakuSaku a full route?

Shame she will die in KnS3 so Reiji reaches maximum suffering

Been out of the scene for awhile. Anything very recently translated or wrapping up soon?

Go check VNTS.

SakuSaku, few days ago.

SukiSuki is just around the corner.

VNs really don't use that complicated of language or concepts do they? I've never heard Kaizen or Kishi Kaisei once. I only recently learned about them (from non-weeb sources) but they seem pretty neat

How long does it usually take for bankruptcies to resolve?

Years.

Bankruptcy has nothing to do with it unless their organization has something like assets they didn't provide to mangagamer.

If mangagamer purchased the license the status of their company is irrelevant: they have the right to sell that product

SukiSuki 2020 here we come.

O im avin a laugh

this shit has me plastered with a permanent retard grin.

I get it. I could definitely see why that would not appeal to everyone, i mean her selfish desire of wanting to monopolize and be monopolized by her highschool sweetheart is what prompts it all. But eschewing rationality and virtue for the sake of love is very romantic and probably my favorite part of the route

Fuck off

>The mother doesn't have a route but jevish-chan yes.

>But eschewing rationality and virtue for the sake of love is very romantic

t. dumb child without experience of the adult world

Depends on if they had a clause in the contract that allowed them to terminate it or other exceptions. Bankruptcies aren't always that clean and we are talking about japs who can be very skeptical of any western partners involved so who ever has been setup to handle it could just go ham.

Tony Kaku

>Following her heart and changing her image perfectly aligns with the adult world's expectations
If anything, the outcome was more mature and realistic than following the path she was already on. This coincidental ex machina was a bigger weakness than anything to do with her makeover.

Very popular person in Japan, I hear this name all the time.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Well, do you bang her or not? Cause I hope the answer is "yes."

This made me laugh more than it should.

>I like to take pure tomboy osanajimis and turn them into gyaru
Great taste.
>enko whores
Fuck off.

haha no

Are they making of the fact that she has no route?

no one wants old cakes dude it's not fair

Kill Japanese

I'll gladly take the scraps that nobody wants if that's what I'll get. I'm not interested in the VN but I sure as shit would read it for her.

By the end of the year for sure, shooting for November 1st but potential delays could push it back to December 1st. Unless a meteor hits me.

Right now I'm actually doing a QC pass myself on Marika and Mifuyu's section of the game to speed things up. I think it's the first time I've read a full game in English since... uh... 2013-ish.

Best Edition.

Is Foltest /ourguy/?

>the sheer amount of reactions and expressions in this is 10/10

Post God-Tier OST
youtube.com/watch?v=3hNovu3fh40

>there are ""people"" who exist who don't think Takumi is a great protagonist

Takumi is the most relateable protag ever written and anyone who disagrees doesn't belong here

>tfw the last HF movie ends with Sparks Liner High

;_;

He may not be a good person, But he is certainly the most realistic protagonist.

>a faggot who betrays his waifu for 3DPD is relatable
lol no

Takumi got real silly after a while, nobody's quite as pathetic as him

But user, how can he be realistic if he's not real?

I can't wait for Shirou vs berserker

:D

>imfuckingplying

He still has her as his waifu 10 years later

This moege is way too fluffy and colorful. My jaded heart can't take it.

pls b happy again

help

GAYYYYYYYYYYY

make sure you are in JP locale

read the fucking op

I need you sukisuki...

I am in JP locale

Did you install the game or just unzip it?

The fucking image proves you aren't, dude.

I think the reason why most people think the bankruptcy has impacted it is because since it has happened MG has gone entirely quiet about it. No progress updates or mentions of it or anything. MG could at least just say "it is still going through beta testing" or something to give a hint that it isn't dead, but they don't.

God I hope they can still release it without an issue.

I want to be rejected by cute anime grills.

aahhh... imopara 2...

I asked a few MG employees on curious cat and they didn't answer, asked even Doddler on twitter, nothing. It's most likely as the user above said, should be dead until they sort it out.

The protagonist of Saku Saku is like a character from a shoujo manga. It's kinda weird.

I think a lot of imoutos could learn a thing or two from Konami
>imouto accepts she is a brocon
>confesses to MC and is rejected
>instead of giving up, she washes his back with her boobs and gives him a wake up blowjob
>now MC loves his sister

FUCK SHES SO CUTE

Konami with her hair down is the best

aint that the case for all girls?

Not always. Haruhi with a ponytail is best.

It's just gibberish, user

>brainlets

I mean come on
>Owls can seek

Read up on how owls are used, moron.

If you'd done your required readings on Nietzsche and Plato beforehand you'd understand it brainlet

Wow, very intelligent.

>tfw not read up on Wittgenstein enough to understand this

Does she run around naked in their house?

Thats not cute at all

I want to breed with this sister so badly if I was her brother.

Fuck that writing.

Naruhodo. I completely understand. Thanks Emily Dickinson.

ok i'm gonna have to ask. I don't seem to be able to change the aspect ratio of sakusaku anyone can clue me in on why my retarded ass cant seem to find how?

superior japanese programming

i'm not memeing, its just me not finding how or did they seriously not put an option for it?

Yes.

But what does it mean. Explain for a brainlet such as I

T-Thanks for the help

They shouldn't need to though. Your graphics driver can dictate how applications scale, to stretch or use black bars.
Should be possible on all PCs except for some laptops where the OEM disables the Intel Graphics driver config software so you can't mess with that setting. I'm sure there's an alternative way to configure that though.

>tfw made you feel unironically

stop being dead

What next?

succ me

puhrincess evangirru

is Gakuto /ourguy/?