Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2615
nothin personnel spyrals edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)

Reminder if you're not a tripfag you're worthless

Also buy more Dante's please

t. worthless

>not playing pot of acquisitiveness to counter ugly loli

t. worthless

Cards can never be bloated with too much supp-

xth for eternal vacations on the banlist

>86%

What's something cool I can do now that I'll have Z-Arc, the Supreme King Gates, Supreme King Dragons, the 4 Dimensional Dragons, their upgrades, and their Magician forms? Some sort of collage?

You should remove most of those Neos ones.

You can throw all of them into the trash since spyral stomps all over them.

>Spellcaster/Normal
I understand adding the effect to tuners, unions, spirits etc, but why do Normal monsters need PSCT to let you know that they're normal? unless non-effect ED will now be treated as normal monsters

It makes sense to have them as a listed ability when card text specifically refers to them, and as you mentioned, to make it clear that non-effect ED/ritual monsters aren't Normal.

is this good?

r8 my first deck, lads. I don't know if this is any good but I'm hoping you could give me pointers. I'll tell you what the cards are specifically if you can't tell what's what.

that sound you hear is soundwave having an aneurysm

>Black Hope?

Who the fuck is soundwave?

Can you do this for the rivals or friends?

>Instant Fusion with no targets
>no Kaleido Chick

>Call closest Walmart in US on off chance that they stocked early
>Ask if they have the Legendary Dragon Decks in stock
>Specify Yu-Gi-Oh Legendary Dragon Decks
>Says she ask someone to check and see if they have the "Legendary Dragon cards"
>Puts me on hold before I can correct her
>Comes back and says no they don't have it

Now I don't know if they legit don't have it, just don't want to sell it to me yet, or saw the Legendary Dragon Decks but thought they weren't it for some reason. I just want my Dragons man

what are some psychological power plays you can do on people at locals?

Also just noticed that you don't have Perfume.

But Strike also stops handtraps and effects that activate in the GY.
And the things that Warning does stop, like Rituals or Fusions like you said, aren't really relevant. It's really just Invoked and you're better of Striking the Aleister or just Striking the Mekaba/Raidjin effect.

Strike just seems way better right now.

xth for Cyber End Dragon retrain never ever

Keep asking if you can undo a move.
If he says yes, just do the exact same move again and keep playing.

Warning hits normal summons. At the end of the day it depends on your deck. If Warning was at 3 decks like paleofrogs would play it on a heartbeat over Strike because it stops Denko.

I like the one where I question every play my opponent does, asking if it's legal. Each interaction ruins my opponents train of thought.

>Neo Cyber End Dragon:
>Cyber Dragon x3
>Must be special summoned by banishing cards you control whose original names match those above. This card can make a second attack on monsters during each battle phase.

The person who plays lunalights and honestly, i feel more like OLD seeing the original black garden build instead of cringing at a basic lunalight deck, i mean he said it was old
Now about the decklist
-White Rabbits, leave her at ONE at the very least, same for purple butterfly

-Fusion substitute, you want to keep the dancers in grave and it only fuses on the field only, add the third poly

-Black garden, no longer needed

-Instant Fusion, norden is banned and your current decklist doesn't even have an instant fusion target so why is this even here?

-A dark hole cuz its limited :^(

-Reincarnation Dance, this shit is too slow and can brick you, put it to 1 at least because zoodiac broadbull got banned.

-Torrential, Panther and Leo aren't shielded by your own destruction, also cut bottomless then put strike or dimensional barrier

+Lunalight Kaleido Chick, max this bitch out, just look up for Lunaligkt Kaleido Chick and get hard because this bitch made the deck a lot better

+Max out lunalight wolf, kaleido chick being banished by wolf is an OTK.

+a third tiger, kaleido chick and tiger is an instant rank 4

+a single crimson fox, a seventh level 4 lunalight that can be dumped with kaleido chick while also shielding panther and cat dancer from shit like castel i guess

+3 Perfumes, a monster reborn and a rota mixed together, also run two off..

+Foolish burial goods, this dumps perfume so you get a search, as minus-y as it is you want to go into kaleido chick as fast as possible

-Just cut away the xyz monsters and max out the lunalight fusions except cat dancer, keep her at 2, then put Starve Venom Fusion Dragon and Predaplant Dragostapelia. The only xyz monsters you should be running are Fire Fist Tiger King (puts tenki on board if you didn't have it and negates shit) Abyss Dweller, Tornado dragon, No. 41 Baguska and Centaurea.

how do we stop that?

So everyone from GX except Judai is getting retrained cards?

If you ever have to shuffle your deck during your opponent's turn, do a full pile shuffle and don't let him continue his turn until you're done.

Riffle shuffle his deck every time you cut it.

Ask for response after every play. If he tells you to stop asking, start playing fast and shark him if he's too slow. If he calls you out on this, tell him he was the one who told you to speed it up.

Eat while you play.

Ask him to play with his graveyard spread out. If he already does this, ask him to stop spreading out his graveyard. Do the same with his banished cards, and ask him to move them somewhere else.

If he likes shuffling his hand, ask him to show and count out his cards after every turn.

In the middle of a combo, ask for how many cards are left in his deck. This is supposed to be public knowledge.

Call the judge.

No need to retrain CED, just make a power bond-like card that turns him into an armades or chaos max or both

That's not even as good as Twin.

Oh my God these are good.
>Ask for response after every play. If he tells you to stop asking, start playing fast and shark him if he's too slow. If he calls you out on this, tell him he was the one who told you to speed it up.
That is so evil I love it.

Yes. Rata is probably crying himself to sleep as we speak.

>Cloudians were from GX

That's what they thought for Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon before this failed abortion came out.

Judai is going to get a structure deck. They have Kenn back. They're going to milk him for every drop.

>Riffle shuffle his deck every time you cut it.
>Eat while you play
STOP IT

>Hermos goes with any Warrior, Spellcaster or Dragon type instead of specific monsters
>Timeaus' only flaw is that he's unsearchable but in Dark Magician.dek, he can summon all the fusions, even ones which don't even involve Timeaus and he just got a brand new one for no reason
>Critias can only work with obsolete/useless traps, has the least fusions and has next to no interaction with Blue-eyes whatsoever unlike the other two to which Hermos forms a Red-eyes sword and Timeaus is mounted by Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl.

Why is he the worst of the trio?

>Judai is going to get a structure deck
And it will be reprints, not retrains.

Because Blue-Eyes is too good for his shitty ass.

>Why is he the worst of the trio?
Because he only fuses with old traps and most old traps are victim to supreme power creep. There was no real way around this outside of making him fuse with ANY Trap, which would be overpowered.

Could have just made him work with any "Mirror Force" or "Virus" card.

You're a saint.
>kaleido chick being banished by wolf is an OTK.
How does this work exactly?

>There was no real way around this outside of making him fuse with ANY Trap, which would be overpowered.
Haha yeah there's probably absolutely no way to balance that at all, no way at all. Can't be done. Can't be balanced. Just by merit of fusing off any trap, it would be overpowered regardless of the rest of the text. Just the concept of fusing with any trap instead of just Mirror Force is unbalancable.

Better signature.

>Mirror Force
Best looking Fusion

Nope, Spacians will get the Pendulum Magician treatment. Neos will always be required though even if he gets a retrain because that is how Konami rolls. Blue-Eyes is still required for his deck, Dark Magician for his deck and Red-Eyes for his deck. They won't remake the Neos fusions, they'll remake the Spacians so that the fusions are easier to go into and more worth it.

Sorry, wrong image.

MFD is baller as shit but it's far from being the best looking Fusion.

>master1200
Stop that

>all this for garbage upon garbage

IT's the best looking of the legendary dragon fusions.

That's not saying a whole lot.

Something must be wrong with your picture because I'm not seeing this bad boy.

Boy you're in for a wild ride, i present you the little girl that saved an entire archetype, this little chick's effect can be summarized in three simple points
1)Its a fusion tag that MILLS FROM THE MIAIN OR EXTRA DECK AS A COST meaning ash blossom does not stop her
2)She recycles polymerization if its sent to the graveyard by card effect, this includes getting strike'd or crystal wing negating her
And 3) I will just paste the effect, "If this card is banished, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during the battle phase".

She turns Lunalight Leo Dancer into an armades meaning that WHIRLWIND KRYSTALOS EDGE doesn't happen. Oh and Kaleido chick's first effect being a fusion tag means that you're either summoning Leo Dancer with poly or with Lunalight wolf, and wolf banishes chick which triggers her effect. And on a special note, said armades giving effect is generic as fuck meaning that it doesn't matter how she's getting banished (obviously face up) or what deck you're running, this chick freezes your opponent from doing shit during the battle phase.

Can't argue there, that's definitely true.

I fucking love MER and TER too. Fusion is seriously the best mechanic.

WRONG
New DMG fusion when?

>literally just DM on Timaeus
>only real purpose is to remind everyone who close DM was to being genuinely good

I want a DMG x Silent Magician fusion or a fusion of all Magician Gals.

That's not Chaos Neos

What are some edgy decks to build IRL?
I already have Infernoids, SSFBA and paleo frogs

Is it worth it to side in D/D/D Oracle King D'Arc, D/D Swirl Slime, and D/D Necro Slime to counter Trickstars?

If you're going to dick suck a HERO Fusion you should at least pick the best one.

I've taken a look in my binder and confirmed that you're all wrong.
Just got for Leonidas my man

What decks would they use?

>Red-Eyes suppose to represent potential and Blue-Eyes represents power
>Keeps making Blue-Eyes support while cucking Red-Eyes'
What did Konami mean by this?

So where is everyone playing? I want to get back to the game but the ygopro from the op dont have users

On a final note because im a dumbass that didn't explained the part of the OTK, because kaleido chick makes Leo Dancer turbo stupidly easy, you can easily bump her ATK with blue cat or purple butterfly or both and curbstomp people.
This is the highest ATK i've given to Leo Dancer

No I'm the best Fusion

Leonidas.

>tfw it's not even an original idea, just a redraw but with an effect which literally goes out of the way to show how cucked DM is by S/T removal.

I miss when it was just an ebin meme, now Konami themselves confirmed it.

Arabia king uses Fire Kings, Putin uses Monarchs

Gravekeeper's and SPYRAL

Red-Eyes have potential to be 4 different good decks, but the cards they release for each set act like different sub archetypes (darkness, gemini, equips)

>6 Oct 2017
What is this futureposting?
Keep in Red-eyes has more support than Blue-eyes.
Potential = More support for different deckbuilding and hybrids.
Power = Just being strong independently

It's called timezones. It's 3:18am here.

What summoning method would each region of the world use?

>North America - Synchro
>Europe - Xyz
>Asia - Link
>Australia - Pendulum
>Middle East - Fusion
>Latin America - Ritual
>India - Tribute
>Africa - Normal Summon

Since you're posting renders, i guess i can post this one

Is this a good Side Deck?

>3 D/D/D Leonidas
>3 Zaphion
>3 Winter Cherries
>3 Dimensional Barrier
>1 ABC
>1 Toadally Awesome
>1 Double Helix

Best of the 4 dragons.

Leonidas isn't the best side against Trickstars, since they can just chain Reincarnation and the effect fizzles. Use Hanewata instead.

why is he such a small boy

>>Africa - Normal Summon
kek

i want her to crush my head with her thighs

Leonidas is searchable thanks to 3 contracts with the gate And you can also place leonidas in the scale for its effect.

Isn't this pretty broken?

Also why does a magician have a sword?

Have fun getting it out consistently.
>Also why does a magician have a sword?
Because he's a knight.

It's only "broken" if Eternal Soul is on the board.
Without that card, it's just a glorified beatstick.

You can substitute DM in a dragon deck can't you?
>Because he's a knight.
He's also a magican, also he's not that stronger despite having a fucking dragon and sword.

copying cecil and the change to paladin doesn't do much

>You can substitute DM in a dragon deck can't you?
What Dragon deck has room for Poly and an otherwise useless vanilla?

Cardfu of 2016, well earned title

Here's a fun meme
Rest of the sealed fusions when?

No i mean use substitute cards like hex sealed or something or maybe if you run dragon mirror or something.