T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 6th of October:
1789 – French Revolution: Louis XVI returns to Paris from Versailles after being confronted by the Parisian women on October 5.
1849 – The execution of The 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
1908 – Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
1923 – The Turkish National Movement enters Constantinople.
1939 – World War II: Germany's invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
1973 – Egypt launches a coordinated attack with Syria against Israel leading to the Yom Kippur War.
1981 – Egyptian President Anwar Sadat is murdered by Islamic extremists.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 02/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1048397
EU4 DD 03/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1048573

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[V2] - Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>>[V2] - Israel Minimod
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
dropbox.com/s/6z5wsmmpuvpfdje/Divergences of Darkness 0.88.1.rar?dl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=UXKr4HSPHT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

But Grandi, you ARE the shitposting we should be reporting and ignoring.

Will Romanon be on tonight?
Did he ever show his plan for balkanization of the empire?

Is this you, Romanon?

Report the ban evader's thread. It works and has been proven to work, he's been rebanned by them twice for creating threads despite his ban.

No.
there are only two people here lad, you and me

E3 runs like cancer, the game was never intended to use that many provinces.
Does Iron Cross run any better?

i-i know lad
Looks like Grandi Youth will defend him no matter what he does. He's literally proven to be both R&I and a ban evading shitposter and they don't care. won.

Ask this in this thread and I'll give it to you

>E3 is really characteristic
Is Grandi using a bot to bump his thread or something? This literally means nothing, it's like an auto word generator.

i-i'm also grandi youth tho

me 2
but memes lad

>looking for 2.01
>posts 2.00
>FUCKING BASED THANKS!!!
R&I/HPM using the same shit to bump his thread as he always did, only now we know it's that ban evading faggot.

a-are you irelad

peruANOs are white and based

So how do I properly have fun in CK2? I keep breaking RP in favor of meta gaming when it is way less fun.

Did you mod in that flag or is it another mod? Never seen it before.

No, but I am the guy that you always think it's Irelad.

Do you play post or pre 1066? Therein lies the answer to why you can't enjoy it.

Regular Communist Iran.Although I thought of making a custom internationalist flag instead.
If you mean PBC, it's also just normal HPM

Post 1066 I hate Crusader Karlings 2

White men. You just need to marry into other countries and fuck other people's wives then.
Why would you have an internstionalist flag?
Post borders.
i think EVERYBODYS irelad
Us shitpost pros have to stick together.

Wouldn't it be feasible just to have two generals running side by side? t. /gsg/ for all the based games, like V2 and HoI3 and /gsg/ for the trash, like EU4 and HoI4.

>Fuck other people's wives
hmmm should I fuck other peoples wives or should I fuck my own children >:P

You'd have to play some sort of meme sex mod to do that, at which point you invalidate the game entirely.
but make it a thousand times funner
you can use all the meme animal characters they keep adding as dildos

Why do you play on that god awful resolution? Don't tell me you unrionically still have a square moniter.

See

that means I would have to start up the game again
It's literally just 1836 Persian borders.I have never been in a single war.
honestly because I don't like the current flag
But also because the (now no longer) Shah was an egalitarian that always opposed and fought the reactionaries and tried to give as much rights to the minorities.He helped the commmunists, so he wasn't executed or exiled but glorified.

I have an 1336 or whatever that weird resolution is notebook, but the screen broke so I plugged it in in a 1920x1080 (res, but bigger in actual size) TV.I use low res so I can do other stuff on the side without minimizing

How the fuck did Grandi still win? How can you be a known ban evading shitposter who's also systematically controlled the OP for months on end and still be viewed favourably? This cult of personality is reddit tier.

>31/4/3
What the fuck?

How do you have an internationalist flag/regime as such a relatively small country though? For internationalism you have to be huge like Britain or Russia.

This thread was made first, let's hope that one gets deleted

the power of white men v niggers
Mods generally delete one with the least posts to save discussion. Which is a shame because Grandi spams his thread with meme questions just to abuse this fact, see:

Will Grandi wait an entire month to post 0.3.8.5? I wouldn't be surprised if he did just to spite people against his regime.

>"nothing proving anything"
>except the bans page
>"N-NO, THE SITE GLITHCED"
How are Grandi Youth so delusional?

Not really.Size doesn't really matter.
There were internationalists in every communist party, but they generally just didn't get very popular as the masses are always either patriotic or nationalist.
But since the Shah, which was very popular, never really allowed much nationalist ideas to spread as well as directly supporting the internationalists, it happened.

Also see:
He spams his threads with questions like this just for responses.
I think it's a bot, lord knows Grandi could code something like that.

I remember an specific infopic thread getting deleted despite having a lot more posts just because another thread was made a couple minutes earlier.Let`s just hope.

Yeah, but it's like Kurdish internationalists or Irish internationalists. It just doesn't make sense, Iran isn't large enough to have an internstionalist government, it would always be solely for the Persians, like North Korea is for Koreans.

So this is what desparation looks like
to think I used to defend grandi

Should I install Windows 10 to play these game

I mean, last night his thread got deleted, and the night before that. That was immedistely after he was re-banned for evading.
He clearly keeps doing it, or his drones uphold his exact posting style. Either way it's bizarre for such a cult to exist on Veeky Forums.

Mosley

>game
games*

should i install meiou to play on my commodore 64

It's really not desperation though, it's the furthest thing from it.
Grandi is also R&I, and R&I has a long history of controlling the OP through these sorts of methods, he knows how to do it well because he's been doing it for so long.
>this is what he does instead of fix his mod
>battle for "reminder to report and ignore shitposting" to be in the OP

Cody

So this... is the power... of PDM

>1/3rds of of africa white rule mosley chooses t. /gsg/
>nigger lover long chooses grandis shitpost thread
damn

Anyone watch soccer here? Based and white Peru just btfo the Argentine subhunans

I don't see what's bothering you.
There were many oppressed minorities in Iran, Persians for example were always less than 60%.
The azaris were only given some rights, while the Kurds, Armenians and Jews didn't have anything.
There's also the religion question, probably the biggest one, as the Shah and the party were always anti-islam, further dividing from nationalists wanting to at least preserve their religion.

Where do you even get the link for this these days?
>peru
>white
>argentina
>not white
ugh...

It's just when you say "internationalist" I think of genuinely internationalist stuff like a Trotsky led USSR. Not simply a communist nation with a global outlook. "Internationalist" is a very specific term to me that solely equates to people like Trotsky.

dropbox.com/s/6z5wsmmpuvpfdje/Divergences of Darkness 0.88.1.rar?dl=1

HPM/R&I will win the thread war, because he knows how to game the system to get redditors to support him and to spam rhetorical questions for bumps.
But he'll still refuse to post 0.3.8.5, for at least a month. Probably much longer, if at all.

I had an old version but ditched it and downloaded it from the github instead. Has some stupid bugs so I wonder if that was a mistake.

Yeah, that's not what I mean.
I mean internationalist as in communists that oppose nationalism (different from Stalin, etc)

Thanks a lot. Is it not on the mega archive? I can't check it without an account on mobile.
Is it worth playing at all? My experience with PDM is usually just bemusement.

Did the version you had have these bugs?
How can he break shit as he updates it?
worse modder than grandi tbvqh

I don't even use the archive anymore, I thought it was discontinued?
I got it from the f*rums
The mod itself is fun, but if you are really autistic the PDM part really can ruin it.But you should try it out, at least until the new HPM releases so, never

Do you have any expansion goals? You should at least try to get all the Kurdish and Azerbaijani places if you're doing this. Also try to spread communism to Russia and actuslly keep it stable some how.

>paying for the games you play
wtf i hate you now
I'l probably go check to Napoops legacy. It was ported to HPM before genocide was fucked, so it'll actually be fun.

I was going for an isolationist style, but I might liberate the kurds or maybe get Iraq as the Ottomans are 100% occupied by Russia and with no relevant allies.

Based. You could also try to liberate India, ticking warscore would win it for you alone.

>this is the most active /gsg/ has ever been
>because gee junk and grandi are both trying to bump their threads at lightning speed
ah yes

i-it was a long time ago...
Yeah, but it's also got some outdated stuff that's pretty annoying, such as Libya being 3 states
Me and some other lad are thinking about updating it but I'm not sure if anything will come out of it

I have almost no army as I couldn't get enough goods for almost anything, but i might do that late-game.

>Did the version you had have these bugs?
I didn't play it long enough to notice. I just checked the one you posted and it seems to have the same problems. I assumed the github version is fucked because of my experience with NWO and CWE both of them break shit as they update

>HPM hours away from finally fixing genocide after it being broken for a month
>gets banned for another month

That wasn't me, must have been the literal onoy other person in this thread.

>look up about communism in Iran so I can make the ebin flag
>the tudeh party wasn't even founded before the game ended
ugh..
Guess I'll have have to fix Iran's parties like I did to Serbia, Romania and Greece

>HPM hours away from finally fixing Liberian immigration after it being nonexistent forever
>gets banned another month

It's an easy way to fuck them over as China, Persia, or Japan. They never have a large army there and ticking warscore gets you to 100% in a very short amount of time.

>implying r "no fun"i would ever add that
Lad, he literally banned gross Israeliums because I was having too much fun. You will NEVER ship them back.
>Me and some other lad are thinking about updating it but I'm not sure if anything will come out of it
a-are you in some sort of gruppe?!

>You will NEVER ship them back
He literally said he would you shit stirring fuck.

>implying that matters
By this logic the British Union of Fascists shouldn't even be in the game. It's plausible they could be formed earlier due to different socioeconomic and geopolitical factors influencing their creation.

>you shit stirring fuck
do you no wer u r
Lad, it's no happening. Because the second it does I'll play as them, HPM will get pissed and remove it, just like he nerfed genocide, fascist Israel cores, and the ability to annex uncivs.
He HATES fun.

Yeah I know, I have already liberated with India as the countries you mentioned, the problem is I don't have any mil techs besides guards, and I need to defend against the possible invasions.

n-no...
I added him on my steam, from the thread, no groups of any form

It matters when there is a communist party founded before them.
Besides, making parties for fascism and communism is very different.

It should be extremely easy. Persia/India/Baluchestan is littered with mountains. You could EASILY beat them.

>I added him on my steam, from the thread, no groups of any form
So you're part of a steamgroup?! Wtf, I'm going to Grandi's thread now.
Instead of bringing back a dead mod why not make something good? like a genocide mod

>vickymod unironically has shipping niggers back to liberia, better genocide, and golden circle decisions
Is it secretly based?

d-don't pressure me, this is supposed to be a comfy isolationist iran not a sozialitshce weltrepublik
I'll do it eventually, don't worry.

>like a genocide mod
does a mod to genocide specific cultures count?I have been working on-off that for a couple of weeks

Hey, I wanna mix it up, is cwe or dod more fun?

Libya should be three states though it is in real life

Yes desu
DoD by far

Fuck, I know ONE of you is Jenny.
Are you serious? Not only does this expose Aitch as a hack for saying he didn't know how to implement it, I actually want to play vickymod now. Link for the latest version?

*le internationale starts playing*
If you release them they might start uncivilised, which would mean you could annex them all in one go, as if they were Korea or Egypt.

t. simsulla

It's had it for a while. Rangerage and Rob added all sorts of memes to please their respective fans.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UXKr4HSPHT8
>which would mean you could annex them all in one go, as if they were Korea or Egypt.
An exploit?Woah, I better add that one to my list of HPM suggestions:^)

umm are you saying south africa shouldn't be two dozen states

I'm just kind of afraid of the pdm economy, anything I should know beforehand?

are you the same fucking KIKE who told him to lock genocide behind fascism?

I always hear it's too easy and in my shortlived Amazonie playthrough that I just deleted I was swimming in cash. My guess is you have nothing to be afraid of.

updated victoria 2 tech guide

So it looks like the jannies think t. /gsg/ and /gsg/ are two entirely different generals because they're keeping them both up.
Is this the new golden age?

y-yes...
d-don't bully me after going through this whole thread with you

Cool - is there any area it's reccomended to start? I thought Poland looked neat.

What if I made an event that fires for every communist country that replaces primary and accepted cultures with Ashkenazi and Sephardic? Then the genocide will be lore-friendly.