github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

old

im gay

TURN UP

THE replacement for solar guards&co when the inevitable monster nerf hits. these will go untouched

atziri appears to possess double the usual amont of breasts on a female

is my game bugged?

3 health flasks
THREEEEEEEEEE

that's how summoner builds roll friendo

maybe on shitcore

They do alright on guardians?

this is softcore
no pretty trash on guardians absolutely fine on t15 and below bosses though don't even have to switch to slow proj they melt them in seconds with gmp

>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

Sounds cool.
I was just wondering because you were in Maze of the Minotaur.

vault farming

vault farming with bisco's is amazing.

softcore
softcore

How do you get T16 maps in Vault?

what twink gear to level for a meme spectre necro?

time to jump on the meme train niggas

>hardcore

ROFLLLLLL

that's what a perfect bisco's does

fucking kek

Honestly, basic caster twink equipment until you get Nycta's Lantern for the +2 to fire gems for SRS.
Might want to run sidhebreath when you start using SRS.
Just use a Tabula Rasa with elreon jewellery and lifesprigs early.
SRS feel kinda bad early on before you get skill effect duration and cast speed, so I would recommend starting with firestorm until it feels comfortable.

where the gods play

Spicy meme

>2 months until new league
>dead game
>still no race season

Alright boys, I need a new build that can help me vent some stress. Which build has the best faceroll ability on bosses (guardians, shaper, uber atziri)? Budget isnt much of an issue.

Probably any high tier bow build that uses barrage. Or that Scion Blade Flurry build that uses moonbender.

Lifesprig Leap Slam Deadeye

ll sr/rf if you're hc
blade flurry ascendant/zerk if sc

why is the pantheon such shit

because actually good things only happen by accident and get patched out ASAP

Then how about playing other vidya until then? I'm spending my time in Guild Wars 2 until next league.

meat ball memeserk

>GW2

bet you play hardcore too with taste like that.

What are you guys playing while waiting for the league to die? I'm clueless....

>zana breach spawns maybe 10 monsters in an open area and no part of the circle touching any walls

What the fuck was that?

i resubbed to osrs and im playing battlefield 3/4/1 occasionally

>he fell for the zana 8 meme

Are you stupid or something, Breach spawns the same amount of monsters in open areas vs small areas, it's only the density that changes.

What?

Is a breach ever supposed to spawn only 10-15 monsters?

ya

My problem with the microtransactions is that like 80% are shit and cost way too much.
Look at the fucking skill effect ones.

>Take skill
>Slide saturation until it's fucking white, call it "Divine" and sell for $10
>Make shades in light blue, black, red, and green and call them "Arcane" "Gloom" "Demonic" and "Ghostflame" respectively

Jesus.

The cloaks are one of the biggest offender.

Is the Consecrated Ground branch of Inquis actually good when running totems?

You don't want to stand still when you are using Totems. You are supposed to run around to survive. Otherwise what's the point of totems?

That is what I was thinking. I have seen more than one build going for that branch when using totems for not really well explained reasons.

>Slide saturation until it's fucking white and sell for $10
>Make shades in light blue, black, red, and green
haha yeah who would do such a thing right

I don't know. Do the totems create the consecrated ground underneath them or you? I guess it could help out with survivability of the totems if it's under them.

>he fell for the microtransaction meme

>he fell for the path of exile meme

>he

>dropping a bunch of shit on the ground to memepost

Blame not the company, blame the people who are buying shitty cosmetics.

Thoughts on that icecrash meme of the week?
I've got most of the items but i'm already fairly geared ngahamu cyclone.

imagine if this game wasn't
>designed by brainlets
>set in kiwiland

ice crash has terrible mechanics

play raider frostblades/moltenstrike instead

frostblades in the harbinger helm and molten in a 6l chest

diablo 3?

wouldn't cast on melee kill make sense with SRS?

frost blades has terrible mechanics too

build of the week?
more like build of the weak.
It's a bunch of people circle jerking over how unique a build is while disregarding how bad it is.

>skill mtx on sale

gonna have to get that spectral throw and frostbolt mtx fug

>want to do interesting build
>necessary 6-links are in the multiple exes
Vorici cost reductions when?

Imagine this game if it had an AH and a RMAH

What skill effects do you think are worth it?
Was looking at that Spectre one, and the youtube preview makes it look alright, but i wish i could see someone using it.

Never you filthy casual.

thats not the point of vault farming though. the point of vault farming is to get those exalt divincation cards

What's the highest life (or blue life) build atm that's not Righteous Fire of some kind?

Hard mode: it actually kill things

>multiple exes
W o w

Having to grind for a few hours in a game that revolves around grinding, developed by Grinding Gear Games, is such a chore.

probably summoner

Would it be foolish to attempt a lowlife, crit, whispering ice build with elementalist?

Dark pact zerker I reached 10k hp with lamps heart at level 87 I couldn't do guardians or shaper though everything else was easy though

Pure phys cyclone? Some variants go Blood Magic.

Well shit. What gear do you even use?

Tfw none of these are particularly interesting to me.

I keep wanting to make a super tanky character but the only real options are a max block gladiator of some kind and LL RF.

Issue with the gladiator is its low actual HP (~6k), while LL RF is depressing to play because of the ES changes. It just feels fucking gimped knowing that there are people on >>>standard with amazing gear you will never have. Thanks Leo enchant nerf and shit.

Go max block necro if you want more life

I'm sure you can reach 7k with gladiator, is that not enough HP ? I have 7k and I can safely facetank everything as slayer with the exception of Uber atziri, Shaper and some insane tier mods on guardians.

Over 7k would be fine.

What bothers me is that most life builds generally have like 5-6,5k life and there's so little variation between builds. At least 7k would be a new threshold.

There's always RF but I've played it a fair deal.

these are most likely the best es gloves on hsc
i'm also level 99 so i have a lot of es on the tree

These ES numbers are just plain fucking sad compared to the items that now became legacy with their old rolls on standard.

Wow, that's very impressive. I guess having dedication to getting great gear pays off.

Yeah, but hopefully they start to reimplement some ES buffs after seeing the drought of CI builds.

More like multiple months

m8...

Boy, I sure like the high chance of Unexpected Disconnection in any area change

Finished Danganronpa v3 and i'll probably go back to BnS or Vindictus until the new league desu.

>The first skill effects we had was fun shit like dragon fireballs, spider sparks, that hand cold snap
>Now they're just recolored shit

>Put in map
>Use portal to map
>Unexpected Disconnection
>Login
>Highgate
>Login
>Highgate
>Hideout
>Map
>Login
>Highgate

someone please end it

>hardcore

Nobody actually plays hardocore

Is there a chance for GGG ending this shit league earlier if the player number falls too low?

How is Vindictus these days

I got super sick of the grind back around when they released Kai

No. Source: Talisman.

I remember a time when leagues were about much simpler mechanics and had much less league-specific content, and yet people didn't fucking cry about it non-stop.

Fucking Breach made everyone into entitled faggots.

Back then GGG was actually interested in making the game have some sort of balance and they released patches while the league was running. Moving from 4 month leagues to 3 month leagues was a mistake.

>How is Vindictus these days
Dead-ish unfortunately. Also they kinda streamlined most stuff so it's not grindy until you reach endgame stuff and you pray for that orange mat or scroll drop. The gameplay on the other hand is as good as ever.

:^)

Apart from not using a loot filter of any sort, in what ways does your masochism translate into your gaming experience?

>champion
lmao

imagine still playing poe

As soon as someone releases a better hack and slash I'll play that instead