/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

khajiits

damn dude, they sure are

Argonians rules, lick hist everyday

Altmer master race

>that Forsworn's daughter was the last to die
>even screenshot it
Is Markarth a Stormcloak city? I've a theory that Imperial cities want me to ask that disgusting, subservient line and Stormcloak cities just have me ask about helping.

She's not thick, but she's not a stick either, desu

God damn talos is thick !

Her ass is fine, but those thighs kinda make my stomach turn.

I want to put my penis into that orcs vagina

Don't think I follow. What's wrong with them?

>but she's not a stick either
This is an orc? Fucking disgusting stick thin waif is what it is.

They're too small for her butt, like the rest of her body is fine but either her butt is too big or her thighs are too small, it's like you're stuck between thick and muscle.

Oh dear I think I see what you mean.
Yeah I can fix that. If anything I'm open to proportion tips as long as the reasoning is sound.

its literally just a human with orc fangs m8

>ill make an orc
>but it will look like a skinny human female

He's making an anime orc but I'll be damned if I'll let him screw up some tits and ass.

Figured no one really gave a damn what the face looked like. I'm shit with making normal looking faces, which in the industry is actually more difficult to do than a normal, attractive face.
My dick just happens to gravitate towards animu

I don't even think anime orcs are this human-looking. I'm deeply annoyed with their decision but it's their character and it's what they like.
Also I love me tits and ass, please help them out for the betterment of Veeky Forums and /aco/.

I'm fine with animufags that aren't obnoxious condescending fedora tipping faggots.
That means you're the one percent.

I'll try but I'm kinda shit at giving directions and character creation is just one of those things that can't be taught.

Meant to say that a normal looking, yet attractive face is more difficult to do than something that is inherently 'pretty' and 'beautiful' because the mind automatically tries to make what is beautiful to them.

If I could fucking overlay the golden ratio for faces on all characters and have something akin to how FO4's CC works where you can just push and pull geo without making something unredeemable and starting over, I'd love that.

>anime means just make it human
ok

In the case of animu orcs, yeah pretty much.
Only an animufag in denial or someone that has never seen a generic kuhwaay character would argue otherwie.

Any better?
Less jutting, more of a natural curve. Wish there was a pose with character standing straight up in a traditional T-Pose.

I would figure that me calling it an anime orc to begin with would imply that it was somewhat human-faced.

Gonna need multiple angles, my pink orc loving buddy.
I'm not trying to meme, really need more pics.

>UUNP for orc and not CBBE

But why?

Stop playing with barbie doll races.

Elves too

Only other angle I'm giving.

>CBBE
I may not into making faces good, but I'm not fucking retarded.

Hey I got a lore question. Was Sotha Sil forgived by Azura? It looks like he was the only one with full ashen skin (whereas Almalexia had a full Chimer skin tone in defiance and Vivec had half) and his silence hints at a vow of silence, which is what one of the priests of Azura took.

I feel sorry for the lizards, all the dudes are bros but all their females are cunts.
Only thing they share in common with normal women.

Widen those thighs just a teeny bit.

>widen
inwards or outward

It still makes me sad that nobody has ever fit that maid uniform for bodyslide of any type.

One of these days I'll do it myself along with the school uniform.

Inward only if doing musclegril, just a little outward and a bit more inward is thickgril.

Well if he was forgiven, he wouldn't (still) have the ashen skin though

How's the sands of time mod? Sounds interesting, but also sounds like the sort of thing that's either going to be total shit or really good.

I kind of mean like he accepted it and sought forgiveness, so Azura gave him a vow of silence and his final test was Almalexia mocking him.

I want more from this vampire(?) lizard. Or any slutudder argonian.

He's pretty chatty in eso apparently. Doesn't seem like a very good silence vow.

>fangs
That's cute

Outward it is.
Never been a fan of extreme outward thighs and hips though. But in moderation and slight increments they work well.

Lookin' good, kid. Although getting a front angle would've helped a lot.

Ain't no reason to show a front angle desu.

What the fuck are you hiding, guy?

nothing actually.
I'm just trying to avoid getting the hammer because none of the things I have modestly cover the groin while still showing the upper and inner thighs. And I really don't want to use paint.

That's literally all you had to say, dingdong.

don't die, /tesg/

Meow?

ece or racemenu for pretty girls
i don't want to play as a male this time

ECE
RM is for manjawed trannies

The inclusion of Neloth, a character whose fate the Nerevarine could decide, in Skyrim PROVES that Bethesda is establishing a definitive canon. Trailerborn is CANON and Lydia is his CANON waifu (Aela is his shield waifu). I know this comes as a shock to many of you. In the wake of this news, should you find yourself incapable of caring for your own waifu simply turn possession of her over to me. I've dedicated a good deal of my life to re-homing needy waifus and am not listed on any of the major sex offender registries.

>Nords wearing redguard robes

okay quick question, if I'm using MO can one profile use CBBE and one use UNP and not have to redo bodyslide every time I swap profiles?

ECE is better for waifus but Racemenu has more features.

If you're a "weight set to one" fag and don't use bodyslide download ECE. But if you like body tattoos that aren't SlaveTats based, or want the in game sliders for CBBE/UUNP you'll want racemenu.

Canon LDB is going to end up waifu-less if there is one.

They picked him from Morrowind because he was the least relevant Telvanni. Aryon and Divayth were major parts of the main and even Telvanni questlines. Literally the only one other than Neloth that could show up was the misandrist one and even they hinted that she was on her way out.

Besides who the fuck would kill Neloth that would be extremely pointless and would bring nothing to the table.

Someone couldve actually given him the robe of drakes pride and wanted it back I guess?

no you don't need to if you reactivated the unp file

Prove you're a real Sykrim fan right now.

Fuck off, Todd.

I don't even have SSE.

Yaaaaaay Buffscale is back!

post meta

mieow.

I just started a new game. What should be my 'trophy' item to collect this time around?

I've already done sweetrolls, brooms, and skulls. What now?

Collecting books and reading them is best

Cups but only a specific kind, picked at random

Collect staves.

Again? Okay.

I can't tell if she's supposed to be Asian or Spanish.

Vigilant was really a Pelinal Whitestrake simulator

Pelvis bones.

how do you scrubs get pretty games without running out of ram

Jewish.

Most of these shots are on settings and ENB's not designed for normal play. Just getting screen shots.

Turn off the ENB with a hotkey, pose everything or get in a fight, enable it and adjust the settings while everything is frozen.
Just like that.

Should I just buy the orichalcum ingots? I wanted to earn them which was via dungeon crawling, slaughtering my enemies, and mining. Which I thought would happen before I reached 50 smithing.

I don't even have an enb and only some 2k textures and I'm still running out in like 3 minutes around whiterun. I keep getting an alert at game start that says my heapallocation isn't right but the ini file says 768

why so low effort?

Use Crash Fixes with UseOSAllocators AlignHeapAllocate and CustomMemoryBlock set to 1 in the .ini file. When ingame, bring up the console and check the memory usage. You'll want it to sit around ~90% at most and do that by increasing CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb

I can go even further by taking a photograph of me taking a picture of your screenshot of my screenshot.

Imperial.

Nah, don't do it. Head to Falkreath there's a mine there where you can get the ore you need easily. Believe me...I'm doing a playthrough as an orc almost identical to yours...

Thank you! Your post reminded me those ingots are probably pricey and would set back my house funds.
Without you, I would have headed to my next stop, Solitude, and started on earning the jarl's favor for Proudspire.

that may have helped dude thanks. just ran across skyrim with collision off and god mode on and it didn't crash. used about 2.8GB max

Not a problem! Us blacksmith orcs need to stick together!

spent the last 5 hours fixing some armor and clothing to fit my body and idk if it was worth it desu. now I wish I hadn't turned on physics

Do you ever have lewd thoughts about your waifu?

No, do you?

Is there a decent magic cast animation that gets rid of the chicken wing pose you make?

That's when i turn off the game for a bit to go rub one out. Installing bikini armor and playing with huge jiggling T&A wasn't the brightest idea.

Never!

Any indication that Skyrim on switch will receive mods? Portable Skyrim sounds great but I'm not sure I can go back to vanilla

of course not, never!

The lack of intimacy in my life manifests as perversion

>lack of intimacy
Implying thats ever stopped you.

that armor looks comfy. I really need to play as a mage someday. never done it seriously

Innocent bondings and head pats only

I like riding gote

>I want to fuck my aunt