/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 & 2 General #006

Will to survive edition.

Previous What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5RuDX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girl

>best girl
>not Skipp
user...

I've rerolled a ton for TB1, and these are the accounts I have to work with:
- Z Yukken
- Z Samatha
- Z Jennish
Which one should I go with?

And here I thought we would stay dead until after maintenance.

Honestly we probably could've afforded to wait until tomorrow to start a new thread, but I'd like to believe we can keep a thread on life support overnight. In the meantime post your favorite character

Some of my whale friends are fukkin scary.

We must never stay dead. It was my fault for taking a nap sorry guys.

>Elga
>RNA
What did he mean by this?

Pact of fate or truth? Also, should I pull right away on TB1 if I'm new? Or should I save up?

I love Terra's Braphole!

>Brap
>not a raunchy Bramph~

Also stop shitposting, bitch.

There's barely any posts and last thread had like 200 posts in 2 days until we died. AL in mbgg gets more discussion. We really should just merge back.

200 post in 2 days after two weeks of static content. Post are probably going to boom on gacha changes / new content so its nowhere near an ideal time to merge back. Sure if Mistwalker chronically misses deadlines down the road it'd probably be a good idea to merge.

>rerolling as fast as I can
>all these testicle temptresses
>passed on some Zs and 3-4 jirows
>still no thighfu

I'll make it before the maint r-right anons?

Good luck! I believe in you.

You'll make it user!!

We're NEVER going back. Are you the same person always trying to convince us to merge back? It's not happening.

>losing hope after pulling every fucking thing from the roll table for the past 5 hours
>double jirow accounts
>double Z unit accounts
>dream team comp accounts
>say fuck it, I'll do one more before I transfer back my main and quit
>14 As and Bs, 15th is a Z
>it's pic related

Seems like a plot from a chinese cartoon. Well, looks like I'm going to sleep with good dreams, it's a shame I don't have any good equipment on this account though.

I guess I'll do logins and chapter 1 treasure runs on this account until I can RNA and deck her out. Thanks for the encouragement anons.

Sleep safely user, dream of thighs, or clams that works too.

Glad you got what you wanted! Don't worry too much about weapons you'll get those eventually.

Gratz user

Sure hope we get a fifth character with chapter 5.

Anyone? Please

Sorry buddy, never played TB1. In these situations pick with your dick.

I hope the 5th character is leviathan.

Shit, I don't care who it is. I just want a fifth so they can join in farming union. Although leviathan using a leviathan companion would be.. interesting.

Yukken for movement and pro negotiator. Jennish is one of the strongest mages in the game. You probably don't need Samatha if you have jennish. I'd stay with Jennish. It won't be too bad with any choice since they now have rotating guaranteed Z-SS class with 50 rolls.

Oh boy time for fre- I mean maintenance.

You guys got any more Terra Battle art? I've been using what was posted in previous threads, but I'm all out now. Post some please for future threads!

3 more hours...

ded gaem

Two levis at around sub 200 mag can pretty much 1 shot wipe every non boss map with the map attack.

So basically you can cheese hard metal zone and recode.

It's going to pick up in 3 hours, just you see!

How long until maintenance is over again?

it means that when we get more mechanics and this shit will get better accessories it will have 800 attack and deal 20k damage to end game bosses

I want Levi to stay forever!

>mfw his 100% union gives double hand
>mfw DNA has peta attack
>mfw RNA is fucking trash
>mfw wheres my fucking face?

>tfw 100/100/100 levi
>tfw making 4 more of them wouldn't be so bad since recode and metal zone are garbage until MW has the balls to gut chap 1 sync mode
>or at least until when another obtainable boss unit trial like bahamut/odin releases

It would be nice to have something besides berets and helmets to awaken.

Update when? The survival of this general hangs in the balance.

2 hours 10 mins

Alive general!

That's the spirit, Goonies never say die!

We really should dedicate the next thread to leviathan.

Hang in there! Only a little bit longer!

How much energy do you have left?

Something like 65-70.

Looks like maintenance is supposed to end in about half an hour, unless they extend it. New story and event quests and more energy, but probably just another 3. Curious to see what kind of pacts we get. I guess splitting guardians and weapons is how they'll do it going forward for free energy, and maybe new boosts on paid gacha to go along with the new events.

7 ;(

Nine or so. Really hope we get single pull again. And more free energy.

One point in attack gives more damage the higher your total attack is. It's extremely likely that RNA will end up doing more damage than the DNA if you have an extremely good physical weapon which makes the attack of the RNA rank up like crazy.

I haven't tried yet but I expect defence to be the same, making things like Djagos RNA extremely good if you're about to fight a boss that only does magical attacks and you stack magic defence on her.

>Djagos RNA extremely good
Well, then I guess I should roll for her as soon as maintenance ends!

They took our thighs!

his dna will vastly outperform rna once you have his 100% unity companion

WTF IS THIS EXTENDED MAINTENANCE?

What else did you expect?

30 ENERGY COMPENSATION FOR THEIR INCOMPETENCE

Today's maintenance was scheduled to last until 02:00 AM PDT on 10/6. However, in the interest of addressing lingering issues, we are extending it to 02:30 AM.
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience, and look forward to seeing you in the world of Terra Battle 2.

how do they expect us to wait an extra 30 mins?

It will be hilarious if they have to keep postponing it by 30 minutes at a time lol

its up now though

12 Energy!

holy shit i just did 3 singles and got the new Z an SS and a shitty B

post z

alright ill take a bunch of images and put it on imgur

imgur.com/a/5RuDX

theres 7 images

Thank you!

She's ice djagos I guess, only pulled A/B dupes personally lmao

Did a few rolls and got the new SS guy and Amizuki. Should have stopped there, but I'm too dumb for that and just got A's and B's.

They nerfed Leviathan, misses all the time, can't solo clear MZ anymore.

New boss is p.tanky. Earth element too. Normal is level 35, normal Levi was only like 15 right?

Pulled these.

Shalulu is cute, but i don't need a healer yet.
Pengu gets Negotiator when recoded into a Granny.

of course they will nerf anything into the ground as time passes

Nice roll user. Unrelated q, but what is tge best way to get nucleotides, you have so many

They're really common in sync mode treasure spots.

I farmed 100%B doing chapter 2 sync runs. Did a shitload of runs had a lot of unmatter and other things too but I used a lot.

Friend units are properly getting 50% damage reduced with offhand now.

Zmey skills. Kinda meh compared to Levi. Union rewards are meh.

What does trample do?

Cool A rank robe is one of the equipment rewards.

3 turn paralysis on pincer and 1 block air around him.
Rest of his moves are meh too.
Mega and a giga earth and that's it.
Hard has it's own rewards too.

HOLY SHIT GUYS i was fusing shitty weak ass mighties into my unit and it give 1% B fuck yeahhhhhhhh

Haven't seen that happen. Maybe it's a rare chance or something?

i fused like 100 into her and it only happened 1 time but still better than none!

Wait hold up. The fuck are deux coins.

Hobble nerfed into the ground. It activates but its like a 10% chance to delay their turn.

how do you even kill hard and what do you get for it? he just eventually 1 shots people 1 at a time and takes very little damage

anyone clear new story chapter? do we get new characters?

So the exp screen for equipment has changed a little bit. Now stuff that is fully unleashed and leveled up shows a red "max" instead of the blue "full" for stuff that is exp capped but not limit broken fully.

It was needed. Lack of resistance to it was a pretty big oversight.

There's probably something to it, similar to how Leviathan buffed if you let the trash on previous floors cast that whirlpool or whatever it's called ability.

I haven't even tried hard, Normal kicks my add. More than likely you need levitation.

Same for Levi's whirlpool. It barely hits anymore.

>retards doubted the nerfs

Fissure is also missing a lot now it was 100% accuracy before.

Figured I'd grab a few mMust timed out a fight with only two other people.

Yes.

>mMust
Somehow half my post deleted, so that's swell. Nobody running the raid any more. Wanted a few more Mighties.

Do shields have a counter mechanic? Saw several chomping fishes killing themselves when attacking shalulu.
Happened to me several times since day 1. Very rare.

New type of coin's in chapter 5.

Holy shit these new guardians. Hahah Tsutsura can't really catch a break.

better start making those accounts we getting 30 energy for the nerfed skills

I'm not dumping the account I already have.

they might as well have removed fyuzals fissure / tremor its pretty fucking useless now