Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV releases October 17th for NA, November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.titlekeys.gq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you get guild cards without physically encountering someone else in the game? I've never used streetpass but the encountering people's guilds sounds cute. The chances of me encountering someone with the game are probably in the negatives.

cia leak?

People can post their QR codes for guild cards online.

If Amazon somehow sends me my copy early and nobody has dumped it, I'll make sure to do it as soon as possible. I could even dump the voices like I did for the Japanese version, if someone wants them for some reason.

Nobody wants them. Nobody.

Is there a translated version of this?

he means the tiles next to the archways that are water, but when you're inside the arch it looks like a wall so you end up struggling to decide whether you should mark it as a wall or water

___ ___
|W||A||L||

W = Water
A = Arch
L = Land

Does the demo cut you off at any point or are you just level locked?

EO Switch?

How you gonna make a map on a Switch user?

You're limited to the first 3 floors.

cuts you off at level 10 and when you finish the 3rd floor

press X to bring up the map

Sad, guess I'll just get one of each class to 10.

How you gonna draw it in console mode?

If I take a picture of my QR code with my phone, and post it will it be readable off a monitor?

Probably not with the demo. Wait for the full game.

If I had some spare cash I'd offer to go downtown to a store that I know breaks street date and buy it off them when they get their shipment.

I too, am interested in this. I somehow doubt it.

you got a paypal user?

how early do they break?

can I trust you?

Yeah

Yes.

Last time I picked up a game from them that broke street date was P5, and that was about a solid week before release. I've gotten EO2U, SMT IV, and EOU from them as well, typically 3 to 7 days before official release date. It's a shop in NYC.

You can but I'm an user on Veeky Forums, you might want to show some discretion in who you trust.

I'm not sure what you're talking about user. I work at a game store. It's a mom and pop, granted. So not your Gamestop or what have you. But we still only get games from our distributor the day before, and no sooner. Sometimes the UPS guy fucks up and we don't get it until after noon the day of, where customers bitch at us for not having their preordered games.

The place I go to most assuredly gets the games before the day of. Video Games New York, can Google the name and "street date", you'll find multiple accounts of other people picking up games ahead of schedule.

I'm not saying I don't believe you...necessarily... I'm just saying you got a pretty good thing going for you, If you can get the games weeks ahead of time. I'm just saying I'm jealous desu

It's alright. Didn't really help with P5 because I wanted to play with JP audio but Atlus USA didn't put up the DLC to release day.

It's typically one week, rarely more than that. EOV releases the 17th so the absolute earliest I'd be able to get it from them, if I was lucky, would be the 10th. I don't think they've gotten games that far ahead of schedule that it was multiple weeks.

Is there a place where we can find fan-art books? Or if there were, would it have already been in the pastebin?

I also know of a local shop in SoCal that routinely breaks street date. I bought Persona 5 10 days before release from them. I pre-ordered on Amazon this time because I have amazon credit and I don't know what else to use it for.

>12 more days until I can play past the demo point
>really want to play now
>don't really feel like doing anything else

What should I do friends?

How to beat 原初の主? I think I'll need a shaman or something for this one, yeah? I tried a necromancer earlier but the ghosts kept dying.
My team right now is a gun dragoon, 4 katanas, a dog hound, a warlock and a hired herbalist or reaper

Yes usually you can get them at Comiket.

user pls.
I meant online and you knew it.
Have your (you)

Is the Demo for EO5 not on the Freeshop or CIAngel? How are you guys with a hacked 3DS playing it? Do you just use the Eshop? I can't find a CIA anywhere.

3ds.titlekeys.gq

Set region to USA, type Etrian into the search bar and scroll down. Or just download it off the eShop normally, that works too and is what I did.

Wait, so only the person casting the Union spell needs 100 percent as opposed to all participants?

>one turn from killing Wilhelm before he does his bullshit force break
>vital hit misses
>this has occurred on three consecutive runs now
well this is all very exciting

yes, so you can cast mana heal like a million times

Ricky is icky.

NENE QUEST

How do you use a an wrist sword and shield?

thats her sheatth

>how you gonna draw
Gyro.
Map icons/markers to buttons.

But you could stab things behind you?

For parrying I believe.

>Gyro.

Console mode isn't actually required for Switch games.

Hail and well met, brave heroes!

Can we prove she actually has eyeballs?

why does EOIV suddenly decide giving a visual indicators for shortcuts isn't cool on the last two labyrinths?

It's an inkeeper thing, you're contractually obligated to keep a cheerful face with your eyes closed at all times.

Or else?

>mfw realizing they all have their eyes closed

FUCK

Meh

Is there any way to use Jenetta's dub voice while everyone else is undub?

she'll be retconned from U3
nobody in deep city counts for anything anyway

Post the Jenetta with creepy eyes.

>Untold
Fuck you.

What happens when an innkeeper opens their eyes?

Another Yggdrasil Core mutates.

I doubt it.

They show their true power.

that is one big bun

her tail kinda looks like a black man's afro

ASK TUPAC WHAT'S GOOD
FUCK

Thh-Air-Ee-Ahk-Uh?

Thh-Err-Ee-Sha?

Are they all Medics?

I'd have a hell of an easier time if they weren't
The three frontliners spam vital hit while the back row alternates in jacking them off with overheal salves

Is it FF1-with-all-thieves-tier difficult?

>that comfy feel when doing the postgame for original EO on ds
>going back through the stratums finding items I missed
>beefing up my team with the best equipment in the game
>got to try up some new party members (hexer, ronin, and survivalist) to get specific drops

I thought this was supposed to be the notfun part of the game.

I want a Jenetta end, dammit.

With level 10 overheal you're hitting around 680% with each vital hit, it's near ailing slash numbers but without as much setup. Also overheal salves make your party nigh invincible.

The problem is that you don't have too much in the way of burst damage without crusade or offensive force boosts, and Esbat basically requires that you have a protector/beast force break on hand without those.

Still got 12 days to beat this.

DELICIOUS BUNNY

>Endgame in an EO
>NPCs talking about how you're going to leave soon and they're going to miss you.

is she sleeping on the floor?

The great debate, is the tail part of her or the maid outfit? Do all bunnies have big poofy tails or is she just well endowed?

MUST PENETRATE

[heavy breathing intensifies]

So who's buying the cartridge and who is going to simply download off of the eShop?

She looks better with glasses and she looks better without

There's no Atlus Tax, right? If not then I'll pick it up and dump it for you guys.

Who /defaultcolors/ here? Spent a lot of time customizing portraits but they all ended up like shit so I went with default.

MUST BUMP THE BODACIOUS BUNNY'S BUNS

Physical for the bonus content that Atlus includes with their games.

>he couldn't git gud
>WITH FREAKING SLIDERS

Finding pics of the characters I named my guild members after, then using the eyedropper tool on all of them to get just the right colors, then adjusting it slightly to make it fit perfectly with the portraits. Way too much work but it felt worth it.

But where are we going?

>Make colors for everyone.
>not going to even try to bother with second names and am sticking with the defaults

High Lagaard

Everything I eyedropped came up too light colored in game. So I just winged it by disabling linked colors, starting with defaults and editing them.

dummy bunny or tummy bunny?

Dummy.

>4 swords
Dummy.

cunny bunny please

Gunny bunny.

Physical so I can sit it on the shelf with the others.

Only defaulted on the necrololi. I just got accustomed to the portrait prior to release. Other than that, I customize all it's not THAT hard, user

I see more tummy than dummy