news.fate-go.jp/2017/800days/

>Interlude and NP upgrades for Bedivere, Nightingale, Hassan, and Tristan
news.fate-go.jp/2017/intermission2/

>[Mega Huge Uber Large Pumpkin Village ~And Adventure...~ Lite Version]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>Halloween 2016 rerun (until 10/11)
- 5* Cleopatra
- 4* Vlad III, Nitocris, Ibaraki Douji
- 5* Dangerous Beast CE (Gold +1 - Quick +15%, 3 stars)
- 4* Witch of the Moonlit Night CE (Silver +1 - Arts 10%, NP Gain +5%)
- 3* Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality CE (Bronze +1 - NP Gain +5%, DEF +3%)

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/stage_ca_autumn/

>FGO The Stage commemorative CE and Camelot Gacha (until 10/8)
- 4* Replica; Agateram CE (Master EXP +50)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bone, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99Kv4O5G_gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT'S A BRAVE CAT

Why do they cal it the dangerous beast outfit?

From what?

Okita is objectively the best saberface

Post the bravest.

What's new?

How? She's just a dumb joke.

Apparently something

Best saberface isn't even from the Nasuverse.

test

That explains why a Schezfag liked her when he didn't even complete Agartha.

Okita is too bloody! Bloody!

Did it work?

How can this be true when she can't fire sword beams?

I like this dumb cliche yuusha outfit.

Reposting because it doesn't seem people know why Sher was controversial with otaku circles.

Getting a couple of fanart (not many when you fags always post the same and regurgitate the same shit as attention whores desperate for the approval) means absolutely anything. There is toon of players who never bothered to do Ebin, or even clear the game. They roll her and see some harmless girl who doesn't want to be killed, she feels pathetic but kind of like a harmless meme for submissive sex.

The actual male otaku who cleared the singularity came out with a very negative opinion on her character. She's not a meek helpful waifu who would happily warm your bed. That shit is an act she puts to fool and that she thinks that behavior is vile and degrading (so in other words, she is never actually sincere to you at fucking all), she laughs self-depreciating it to act that way. She's a haughty and ruthless woman who projected her rage in Wu, Pent, Drake and oppressed, tortured and killed men to fellate to her fantasy as a shadow tyrant of Agartha. That's her real personality. She's not scared of death, she's scared of losing control and becoming someone scared of death.

This of course completely clashes and fucks up with the herbivore nip betas. Worst of all she was willing to let go of some of her hatred, not because of you, she never gave a fuck about you, but because of Fergus. Was she getting hate due to upsetting Mashu and you (you felt exactly the same as Mashu)? Sure. Was it because she wanted to kill a bunch of people for a selfish reason? Sure. But the main source of hatred was that Sheherazade was the embodiment of a femnazi misandrist with full control of her sexuality and completely shameless about it, rather than a meek sex bomb who needed your 'gentleness' to be saved as the beta fantasy goes (the one who acts like that when you roll her, for example).

Best Lancer is here. Collabs when?

Seiba (Aacha) is the best saberface

Not him, but after Gudaguda2 event? Nah, she's no longer a joke character. She's taken pretty much legit at this point. GudaGuda2 turned them both into having actual plot, personalities, family, interactions, and shit; rather than being gags. They actually played on their own history and have a few dynamics, its hard to call them just a joke or just a clone anymore at least. They're slowly coming into their own character, breaking out of the shadow of just being gags/lookalikes. Okita now plays off Hijikata and Hijikata served to lay out Okita's history a bit more. Nobu has a family to play off more, plus her history with Nobukatsu.

GudaGuda1 event was a joke, its clear that no one knew what they were doing with the game at that point. GudaGuda2 treated them like they actual historical people, in a Fate sorta way at least. Fate is still a fucking joke either way, but it was taken more consistently I mean.

FGO is a subversive waifu game. Like Yoko Taro is one of the idea men for it but he goes uncredited so nobody catches on or something.

When Pantheon comes out. Yeah, right

Post bonds

>Bringing shitposting into the new thread.
I'm sure people will fall for it as well.

>Information is shitposting
Are you okay?

That's Tamamo idiot

Never cared much about bonds

This is nice to read. I like Schez now
>captcha: columbus saints

I'm not trying to shitpost, I find her okay, if awkwardly written in Agartha, but I'm pointing out why the nips lashed out when they fucking read Agartha. The real reason. The rest are just fucking excuses.

Believe it or not, nips don't take very seriously what happens in events or in My Room and consider the story more important and accurate portrayal of how characters are. Just like FSN fans would consider the VN the actual source of their personality over what's showed in Carnival Phantasm. Sherz made them fucking uncomfortable. Some otaku have this weird idea women don't enjoy sex unless they are 'forced' or coerced in a way (the pure waifu culture comes from this, that's why a 'raped' woman is spoiled since she's now going to be 'loose'). So knowing this woman had men raped and killed on her own volition to get off in a psychological way really fucked them up.

Nobody cares. Shut up.

>anti-schezfag still doing his "I don't like events or my room so they are not canon" rant
ebin

Impossible stances

this is a lot of effort for trying to bait purityfags desu

I have 66 at level 6 or higher and haven't fielded the majority of my high bonds in months.
When's DW going to give us some way to not waste BP on max bonded Servants

>really fucked them up.
Japanese purityfags are truly pathetic beings.

And that's fine. The ones who actually defended her character from the vicious bashing that I could see were the women in twitter. She's not perfectly written and a lot of her execution, in particular with making her swayed by Fergus was just stupid, but she's not this "pls don't kill me" act.

This

Keep crying, cuck.

No shit, he was already proved wrong yesterday when the racing event showed she wasn't just putting one over on you, she really is meek, and she was doing the race to help you. Racing event even pretty much confirms myroom lines, that she really does appreciate you as a kind king and even though she's afraid will put herself in danger to help you out a bit. She didn't agree to the race based on Nitocris bribe. Nito only forced Shez signature while Shez was zoned out thinking about it.

Line by line it was literally posted yesterday from race event dialogue. He ignored it, ran away, and just reposted the same shit today.

Its shitposter tactic 101, you don't have a response so either just deny it entirely based on fucking nothing and try to force your own narrative, or don't ever address it. Never acknowledge something that hurts your narrative.

>nips don't take very seriously what happens in events or in My Room
And here you admit to being a shitposter. Just kill yourself.

cool david, is he worth the time? What kind of teams would he fit in

Here's reddit's choice for a free SR

>42. Carmilla
>41. D'eon
>40. Beowulf
>39. Fionn
>38. Edison
>37. Marie
>36. Martha
>35. Lancelot (Berserker)
>34. Anne & Mary
>33. Tamamo Cat
>32. Siegfried
>31. Li Shu Wen
>30. Yan Qing
>29. Nursery Rhyme
>28. Rama
>27. Fran
>26. Liz
>25. Stheno
>24. Vlad
>23. Gawain
>22. Helena
>21. EMIYA
>20. Medusa (Lily)
>19. Ibaraki Douji
>18. EMIYA (Alter)
>17. EMIYA (Assassin)
>16. Nitocris
>15. Wu Zetian
>14. Suzuka Gozen
>13. Atalanter
>12. Heracles
>11. Nero
>10. Astolfo
>9. Hessian Lobo
>8. Medea Lily
>7. Gilgamesh (Caster)
>6. Tristan
>5. Penthesilea
>4. Lancelot (Saber)
>3. Gorgon
>2. Arturia (Lancer) (Alter)
>1. Arturia (Saber) (Alter)

They don't, though. They see it as fanservice which they take and rave. Why does this upset you?

More like he got BTFO from his "She only raced for Nito" argument which then shifted to "Events don't matter" once it stopped supporting his viewpoint

I don't think Schezfags care about purity since she's canonically damaged goods

So am I a faggot if I want to fuck mordrded?

>eyes
>paw gloves
>pink cheeks
I'm going to assume you're giving Cat the nickname of "Tamamo idiot" which I'm fine with.

>Both alters at the top
To the surprise of no one

It's fun watching you flail about trying to convince people that only the things you like are canon.

David fits in all teams.

I never partake on your stupid bland event talk except to tell an user is hopeless to even discourse with idiots who like a character for their fake personality and act over their real one.

>more shitposting
My Room > Events > Chapters in degree of what is the most canon.

Bros how can I get Dangerous Beast(Misora)?

pretty sure more people care about dead heat summer race than Agartha

David is great for challenge quests and goes particularly well with stall teams if you don't have Jeanne or Merlin

WTF Carmilla is /ourgirl/ now?

Take Moon = Carnival Phantasm > Cd Dramas > Zero Anime > UBW movie >>>>>>>>>>>>> FSN VN for actual FSN canon

D-delete this.

Well since liz is /alter/'s mascot, it seems so

Why do redditors like Shinjuku so much?

All right, Enkidu's personality is now officially of someone who needs to be tied up and locked up as Hannibal.

muh Alter waifus

It is though.

Yes I am. Now stop being so obnoxious

I know people have different opinions about shit, but I don't know how anyone could've voted for Stheno.

>Point

>your head

As usual samefag. I never spoke of what's canon or not. I just said she's officially putting an act, because the real story - meaning the main one - where she's not used as a fanservice tool or a one dimensional gag state that's just her pretending and not at all how she really is. That's why she drops it when she reveals her true colors.

You can also pretend she wasn't hated by otaku because she was a woman who had no problem to admit she was a whore and had men raped, tortured and killed for her amusement which made them uneasy because they are betas.

Nobu a CUTE.

>tfw only 17 quartz
please no parvati yet, please no parvati yet

Maybe they REALLY wanted to make a snek team and already have everyone else.

>get called a samefag in my first post

Believe whatever you want to believe but stop trying to force it down everybody's throats.

>she wasn't hated by otaku
I sure wish more characters who are hated by otaku got as many scanned doujins as the fat bedwarmer.

>This thread

>she's always putting on an act and will never develop as a character except when fergus made her develop as a character
>but those lines she had about you making her develop as a character are still an act because I say so
You either are arguing that you are the ultimate decider of what is and isn't canon, or you can't even get your story straight.

>got as many scanned doujins as the fat bedwarmer.
You're delusional if you think nips scan doujins and not western whales.

PARVATI SOON
2 more days

Remember when fgo came out and it sucked?

I remember Aniplex shilling it really hard during UBW's airing and everyone was saying ">playing mobages" and laughing at it.

Everything was a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=99Kv4O5G_gw

Shibuya chapter filled with JKs and hoodlums when?

I remeber the original stream when it was announced live and everyone was "Wtf is this shit?"
If only I could go back then and warn myself

>more shitposting

Business as usual for Veeky Forums.

>look under your bed
>see this
What do you do, /fgog/?

You should decide, because if you bring Fergus changing her, then consider you were just another guy who wanted her dead and ordered your Servants to fuck her up. None of this "kind king" shit, you're blatantly against her. The only thing he changed was she stopped fearing death and men. The fucking opposite of her meme-act.
If anything, by bringing that up is just clashing her gag portrayal.

You're still taking seriously characterization of a fucking light-heartened event. None of the characters act seriously in events and are reduced usually to two-dimensional jokes if you're generous (unless the event is of serious nature which summer was not). It's not even about her, but it's about everyone and how they act in events. That's why I made a Carnival Phantasm comparison earlier. Would you replace the official FSN VN characterization with CP? Both are canon, but one is written as a joke and another is the real main story.

Forget Sher, look a fucking Edward Teach. The guy who uses netspeaks and appears like a lolicon in events, when in Okeanus, you're confirmed that was him putting a fucking act and he is really a crafty guy who loves old tiddy woman, or rather he likes Drake over those lolis. But in events, it's funnier if he keeps his neckbeard act, so he keeps it. However, when he actually appears in the main story he acts now in a more serious manner and likes Drake (Time Temple). I'm unsure why this is so hard for you to grasp.

Leaked new servant. Who could this new character be?

Her name's right there

gross

fuck off nafag, nobody cares about this bitch.

See

recommend good sakura doujinshi in this HF era.

ew. bring us the real solomon, not this shitty cunt.

Reminder: We will getting collabs with HF soon.
if not, we're most likely getting at least HF CE

One Day! doujins by Fue
Non-H but his Sakura is god-tier as she just wants to fuck Shirou non-stop.

Wait a fucking second, Olga really looks a bit too much like Solomon. I bet her father using himself as catalyst to summon Solomon, because they're blood related.

>wasting actually popular solomon on an unpopular bitch nobody but riyo cares about
>not even nasu or (you) since you forgot her immediately
bigger flop than Scheherezade incoming

All the Kotori chapters.