>Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition announced for PS4, PC
gematsu.com/2017/09/dragon-ball-fighterz-yamcha-tien-android-21-trailers

>20 minutes of Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/10/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-announced-ps4-pc

>Demon Gaze II character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/09/demon-gaze-ii-character-trailer

>City Shrouded in Shadow second trailer
gematsu.com/2017/09/city-shrouded-shadow-second-trailer

>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III ending brings the Trails series’ story to over 60 percent complete
gematsu.com/2017/09/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-ending-brings-trails-series-story-60-percent-complete

>14 minutes of A Certain Magical Virtual-On gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/09/14-minutes-certain-magical-virtual-gameplay

>14 minutes of Atelier Lydie & Suelle gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/09/14-minutes-atelier-lydie-suelle-gameplay

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx (embed)

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nisamerica.com/the-witch-and-the-hundred-knight-2-limited-edition
youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ
youtu.be/7IkvAb6THQY
vg247.com/2017/10/06/new-hitman-content-will-be-announced-on-october-24/
boobpedia.com/boobs/Anri_Okita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to Vitagen cockroaches.

I spent about 20 mins in a puzzle in Hue, then searched up the answer. I felt dumb afterwards.
No bully

2B weighs 200kg.

so do i

n
y
o
n

>Guy messages me out of nowhere
>makes casual conversation about PSN, life and even the Las Vegas shooting
>This goes on back and forth for 5-6 hours consistently
>"I actually had a real reason for messaging you.. I saw on your trophy list you've platinumed Black Ops III. Can you help me through campaign?"
>Remove him
>Hide my trophy list
>No more messages from anyway

Anyway I'm on a nostalgia trip with Harvest moon AWL. Should be genuinely fun and even coincides with the actual Harvest Moon (which is oddly late this year)

is damoreth back yet?

Not that guy but I noticed you have the bo3 platinum can you help me through the campaign?

store.nisamerica.com/the-witch-and-the-hundred-knight-2-limited-edition

You cunt, help me with the trophy

Any tips for when a big crowd of enemies is attacking you in Yakuza 0? I'm early on, it seems the brute style is generally best and you can't really use the others effectively because some shitter will land a punch

>god eater 3 will be for ps4, switch and pc
holy shit vitafags got cucked by the fucking switch

source?

It's that time again. What to buy, anons?

Disgaea 5 or The Witch and the Hundred Knight? Since the latter is getting a sequel soon, I feel like I should play it before the release, but I have never played a Disgaea game before even though I like tactics, and I would like to finally catch up.

Do you really have to choose between shit and piss? Buy a legitimately good game instead.

nioh collection is coming to PC make sure your hardware is up to spec first

wait for the announcement in a couple of days, this thread will hopefully still be alive

>this thread will hopefully still be alive
now it will nite nite

Good morning!

youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ

More BlazBlue CTB gameplay. I really like that RWBY song way more than I should.

Disgaea 5 is fantastic and one of, if not actually, my favourite tactical RPGs. If you've never played the series it's a good entry point too. The gameplay is strong, the game is visually very pretty and there's a healthy amount of content.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight is a little harder to recommend as it's much rougher around the edges. The gameplay will vary from "awful" to "passable" depending on your tolerance, but the real draw is the story, setting, characters and music. If you really like the setting and characters from what you've seen, I'd say it's worth a look.

Note that The Witch and the Hundred Knight 1 and 2 are separate in terms of story, you won't need to play 1 to play 2.

Thanks 40%! You are one of the coolest namefags I've met.

Too bad Metallia's game is not as fun gameplay wise. But I personally found Nier Automata quite tedious and boring to play, too, even though it was an amazing emotional experience, so maybe this wouldn't hurt that bad.

Have a nice day!

kill vitagen

Hey 40 are you actually muslim?

wow you're a dick if shit that never happened happened

>that weird heart flutter you get when you beat a timed segment by the skin of your teeth
Best feeling

she's a big girl

Post your comfiest PS3 song.

youtu.be/7IkvAb6THQY

Do video files have to be in a specific folder for the PS4 media player to read them? Or can I just whack them in the root of my USB?

I'll root your whack in a minute my man!

I had my videos inside 4 folders and got them to work.

Hey 40, how do you feel about that brown elf queen from kuroinu?

Wew, seemingly for the first time an update has borked my PS4

>maria followed by masamune and then sanada

Please help, is there any way to check what's in your PS+ storage online?

My PS4 shit the bed due to a power cut, it says I need to reinstall the system software, but doing that would wipe everything, wouldn't it?
So I'm trying to check if my saves are there

What's the point of trophies if not to show them off to random strangers online who could care less? You'll unhide them

Sign into your back up PS4

Just bought randomly a Slim 1TB. What do ?

Stop being so randum xD

Please anons is there any way to keep my data when the PS4 wants me to reinstall software

Did you have auto upload on? There's no way to check your cloud without a console.

Shame, I do though so hopefully it's fine

Can anyone just confirm if reinstalling the system software does indeed wipe data? The PS4 wants me to do it, but I can't backup anything since the power cut made it so all I'm told is I have to fix the error

DSP pls

If it does wipe by installing again it's not like you could pull the data from the HDD anyway.

So my data is gone?
I just can't imagine everyone who has a power cut while playing PS4 has to wipe everything. There's no workaround to keep stuff?

Thanks for the help btw

ps4 hdd's are encrypted. you can't pop it in your PC and extract your saves or whatever you can only do that using the ps4 itself. Just reinstall and hope for the best.

Alright, that's bizarre. I thought I could fix the software without having to wipe everything but it is what it is
I made some proper progress in Yakuza 0 yesterday, I hope it's still there

Keep us posted

ded

I've just got back to it with a bit of searching.
I get a screen saying I need to connect a USB with the latest system software. It can't be the "update" file, it has to be the complete .pup file I have to install, and the only way that's done is by wiping everything and "initialising" the PS4

It seems my data will be lost but I'm going ahead and doing it now because there's no point sitting with a dead PS4

Should I buy Dark Souls 3?

Please keep posting 2B.

I want a game where Brad Dourif voices a murderous children's doll from the 80s.

Yup, had to wipe my PS4. That's a 2TB drive back to 0.
I have an old backup though, can I restore just a single game from it or do I have to restore the whole thing?

Page 10?

Sorry, everyone is having fun discussions on the discord

give me names of all vitagen in your discord so I can mute on sight.
maybe then I will join.

You'll be able to see it easily, they jerk off over weeb shit

>weeb shit
ain't ever joining fuck that gay shit tainted your server bro. Ban them

>Ban everyone so you can post

maybe not ban, but just move them to their own containment channel

So who's in the discord, I don't want to join some dead club.

Pretty much everyone

Sounds like a fucking trap when you say it like that, give me exact number and notable people in.

they need to be inside a folder named Video

No joke this is how my grandma fell for a pyramid scheme. 'Pretty much everybody your age uses this stuff' and now she gives me bootleg moisturiser every year for Christmas.

40, YNA, Nyon, Citrus, Damoreth, Krownye

Give me their discord names

no

If I import the Asian Taiko no tatsujin with subs will the announcer be speaking in that ugly ass mandarin? I prefer the japanese voice from the trial, I don't wanna listen to some random chink or tagalog

>I don't wanna listen to some random chink
>I prefer the japanese voice

Listening to Filipino people talk is disgusting, also Chinese can be weird because it sounds similar

Played Yakuza 0 for 12 hours straight yesterday
Been getting through the story, loving my time with the game, kicking side missions in the ass. Basically just doing everything. I was on Chapter 9

And today my PS4 craps out, and I have to go back to my cloud save that's from Chapter 5. So annoyed, I played a damn lot. I was loving the game and this is just going to mar my whole experience. It's going to feel like a slog. Everything I was doing man

This is pretty damn devastating, I haven't had something like this happen in forever.

Not to mention how I was getting into the story. Even casualbro who initially called Yakuza 0 the worst game I've ever bought got into the story and started enjoying watching it, which never happened for most games I play

Not happy lads

I've downloaded some demos. its been fun

the wifi sucks fucking ass tho

Retard here.

When I go to buy ps+ it seems to charge you all it once rather than being a per month subscription that I thought it would be. Is it really just a flat 24/60$? I don't really deal with sub based stuff.

Yes, you can buy 1 or 3 months at a time for $10/$25 but it would cost more in the long run $120/$96.

Cool, 1 month should be enough until I get bored with TLOU's multiplayer.

Get the PS+ games if you are intrested.

I would enjoy MP more if it wasn't for all the p2w shotties. Pretty much went in got my trophies and left.

Dreams and WiLD better look amazing at PGW, or be there at all.

Already played MGSV on my PS3. I would download it, but I have no interest in dealing with that mobile tier weapon/base building wait time again. Also no interest in Amnesia.

Do I buy the Nioh season pass on sale or a bunch of PS2 games on sale?

make sure to turn off auto renewal.

I can't seem to buy anything, I keep getting "We've encountered an error while processing your order"

I hope you can fix that problem you are having.

I didnt think Anri's breast were this big

It's been hours and I'm still incredibly salty about this. Feel like it's ruined my Yakuza experience. My first damn Yakuza game too

Why is Brad Pitt there

Buy the PC version

Fuck my dick mate.

You into that? That's cool I guess but there's plenty of people to do that for you if you buy nioh for PC next month.

vg247.com/2017/10/06/new-hitman-content-will-be-announced-on-october-24/
>Ubisoft has Hitman now

why the fuck does he always have to come when I press arrive the music sucks!

wat?

boobpedia.com/boobs/Anri_Okita