MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Andromeda is dropped:
blog.bioware.com/2017/08/19/mass-effect-andromeda/

Previous Thread:

gigi-chan best waifu

2nd for cute turians

ellow Firebirds,I feel like in the '80's too many people bought the gold Pontiac f-bodies yet the pure yellow just didn't get the respect/love it deserved.

why does everyone write male shep as some autist who obsesses over model ships

I must apologize for kai leng, he is an idiot

Well he does collect them

He also obsesses over fish

taking your ayy wife to a water park?

People that are not me make this game sad.

Head cannons are so fucking stupid. I get making something up that's along the lines of something that was implied to have happened, but this is just completely random

>making something up that's along the lines of something that was implied to have happened, but this is just completely random

As long as people don't use there sense of imagination,your cool?
So they can make up things as long as they don't make up things?
What about all the bizarre lewd on these threads?

HAPPY OR SAD
POST MOAR PICS!

What if so had a head cannon that garrus and Shepard were brothers because Garrus' dad banged Shepard's mom?

Huh? I don't doubt for a second stupid ass head cannons like that exist

Assuming you don't speak English...
Head Cannons are possible,is it possible that Shepards mom would have met a turian early enough for Shepard to be old enough to be in the ME series?
>I don't doubt for a second stupid ass head cannons like that exist

Then find one. Find any that completely breaks ME cannon. Or enjoy life. I hope when you grow up you put aside random aggression.

Stick to your retarded fan fics and head cannons then

16th for /Our Girl/..

Umh, where is my Western user?

You sure showed me with that example you can't provide.

lol shit, tell me this isn't real

Sure

Why is she so perfect?

She just is, user.

because she's real.

inb4 Mirandafag im Jackfag/spoiler]

Late night Li-Ara post!

Pobody's Nerfect[/soplier[

true, she cant have babies. although i never understood why she was so worried about that.
i mean we have in vitro fertilization today, so i dont know why she cant just have a surrogate
maybe she wants to have the who motherly experience, pregnancy and all.

>SPAS-12
>M4
>James
fucking ree

>collecting model ships instead of actual planets
pleb

Late night Jack post!

>this will never be you

good?

Because that one scenes in Citadel where he got upset that clone Shepard had all his stuff removed from his quarters

'morning /meg/.
Setting and intro for the Coffee and Donuts coming story is set and ready in my notes, so I've got everything now to begin writting except time and motivation.
I wanted to ask /meg/ if they'd like to see an interactive lewd again, or if you all trust me to write a streamlined story like I've done before.

>'morning /meg/
well, i guess technically it is.

i think a streamlined story would be better because the problem with interactive ones is you never know when /meg/ is going to be active. although an interactive story creates activity.

hmm i was no help at all, was I?

Nope.
If it helps people deciding I already have a couple of lewd interactions I'd really like to write. I'm open to suggestion if you'd prefer reading something a bit more interactive when it comes to choosing the positions or whatnot.

>I already have a couple of lewd interactions I'd really like to write.
do that.

We ain't dying at 3am goddammit.

why not? it's as good a time as any.

No, I don't know why, but... just.....no.

Fuck... I'm starting to fall asleep.

Well goodnight /meg/ you better not fucking die on me.

No promises

Yeah, I know.

No dying on my watch.

Since is not doing a good job on not letting this thread die, I´ll post the best ending to ME 3

> not having Shep become an AI thingy
> not having Shep be torn apart into molecular bits so everyone can be neon green
> not having Shep fried extra crispy a second time

legitmately horrific, please remove.

Why are turians described as tasting like mint.

Go streamlined this time. I trust you frenchfriend.

>3 months ago

Good god, I've been slackin'.

YUP

>tfw will never see Vetra try to peel your dried cum from the back of her mandible.
>Rolling her eyes when she sees you staring with a big smile.
>tfw will never see her gag and cough after you cum deep into her throat.
>tfw she'll never hold hands with you as you cuddle with her.

He looks pretty weird so I'm glad that will never be me.

Hey, so Damage Resistance would work really well in Mass Effect (it's even there in ME1), but I also think Damage Threshold would work.

I was thinking that regular enemies (just generic hardsuits) would only have DR, while more powerful enemies like heavy mechs, geth Destroyers, Primes, Armatures, etc., would have Damage Threshold to simulate the heavy armour they'd have, so you'd need to go above a certain amount of damage to actually do some proper damage. Either by using inherently powerful weapons like explosives, anti-materiel rifles, etc., or by using ammo that effectively lowers the target's DR and DT with regular weapons.

>not having Shep become an AI thingy
He kinda becomes that at the start of 2

because Tupari

well shepard is mostly made from flesh, the cybernetics just hold everything together. But the ME ending makes him a complete digital (?) being, that acts as a controlling mind for the Reapers.

I miss eddrf, I want him to write more xenophilic smut.

If we're lucky, he'll share some of the private fics he's written for himself. They're even more lewd and xenophilic than those he's posted before

daily reminder, humans should always kill aliens

You're right. Kill the alien scum with your penis

user from yesterday with the idea about having an RPS weapon type system: DR is unrealistic, DT is much like how armor actually acts. I get that ME armor is ablative, but when it gets hit, it either
>slows down shots enough to not do shit
or
>is pierced
There really isn't an in-between, and DT reflects this. DR is more like, well, shields.

Terra firma pls go and stay go

do you think they pay mercs to clear out reaper forces like the killing floor mercs

What are those fics about? How more lewd can he get?

Probably on Omega or on any other backwater planet.

why the fuck did harbinger stop using avatars in mass effect 3?

Illusive Man was his avatar

couldn't afford his voice actor

It's a continuing saga of eddrf beginning and expanding his harem of quarians and their getting as lewd as possible in as many different places as they can. He also bangs humans or different aliens, and sometimes they join the harem as well.

I wanted more Jack.

Amd Miri.

How many instances are there of malequars getting cucked? Which is the best waifu in his harem?

Damage resistance and armour rating is basic RPG shit, saying it's unrealistic is silly.

At least one malequars gets cucked in most of the fics. Best waifu changes from fic to fic as they compete to please/pleasure him in various ways.

And they even had it in ME1.

mfw loading two level x heat sinks into a Spectre armory assault rifle and getting to fire continuously without cooldown times to worry about.

Sorry, that's too much fun, we don't allow that here at Bioware.

Does he clone himself so that all the chicks get their own eddrf?

Daily reminder that Turians are our allies and will gladly help us genocide batarians and sectoids alike.

honestly turians a humans should genocide salarians and asari at the end of mass effect 3
they didn't do shit for the war and claim that they were amazing

Of course. His clones appear as needed, but stay conveniently out of the way when eddrf and his harem want to focus on each other.

Does any of the story change based on what class you pick?
I'm considering starting the series. I'm definitely going to go with a biotic but I'm curious about running it as a soldier on a second playthrough, paragon/renegade choices aside, will class matter at all other than gameplay?

Nope. There's a single class-specific choice in the entire series, and that's for a DLC for the third game.

The Battlefront EA 2 beta is out, if you want some pew pew.

now i'm not saying jack best girl

but jack best girl

Okay

>I wanted more Jack
Wait until 12am central time.