/mbgg/ - Mobage General #780

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/908973708080848896
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2331978
rubese.net/twisoq/target.php?rtsort=2&tag=天華百剣&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=TIMqZXKACUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kiku will never get a limited

2.2.0 Update Content

- Preparations for the new event.
- Added a feature to continue to next quest at the Battle Result screen.
- Added more Interaction stories.
- Added a feature to have random members appear at the Home page. (It's possible to change the settings at the "Home Setting" in the Menu.)
- Changed to have a member's outfit and memory episodes be acquired upon getting them, even if they're still in the gift box.
- Increased the maximum purchaseable member slots via quartz from 300 to 400. (Maximum member space will be 600 total.)
- Increased the Charm Seal storage space from 400 to 500.
- Changed to have bulk sale of Charm Seals be limited to 50.
- Added a feature to transition to the location where limit break items can be obtained at the limit breaking menu.
- Changed to allow the player to receive only the First Time Clear Reward when clearing a VT floor after the VT's time period ended.
- Changed to have the Auto settings for Rival Battles be separate from the other Autos.
- Added missions to get Titles for the 2nd Training Field. (Everyone who has already cleared specific conditions will have the titles acquired.)
- Added a function to skip the animation when using medals to pull from the Training Field gacha.
- Added a sort function to the friend list.
- Added a function to bulk release followers and followings.

I for one agree that Azur lane needs to get its own thread.

But you're just agreeing with yourself.

Just let him rot, hopefully he'll get an aneurysm from his impotent rage.

Shouhou is a cute.

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/908973708080848896
more gemmies

So how do I make this cutie work out? What equipments do I need to give her?

The chinks rate her as tier 1 so there has to be something there.

i didnt even realize she was farmable until recently, now i feel obligated to blow my oil on 2-2 just to get multiple copies of her

Good lord he thighs

By putting her into a whaled team and pretending she's relevant.

It's a fucking ruse because the chinks heavily weight whale/auto comps and waifus on their tiering.

The only way to use her PVE is with the 76mm to spam her special barrage. At which point she can be sort of okay for clearing kamikaze boats, but there's no point to it outside of running very specific low-oil focused comps on auto.

>those thighs on a child
Fucking retarded ass chinks and their pedophilia. This is disgusting. I hope they never bring this game to my glorious country.

What makes the 76mm good. I've seen it recommended on Ayanami and Yuudachi too and it's like a fucking pea shooter.

Wouldn't you want to manually control her because of her special barrage though? Had to move to a sweet spot just to make sure they hit.

AL is my first boat game. I dont know what im doing when equipping weapons and just putting higher rarity on boats i use. Is there a guide to this or what.

What is a whaled team even? Arent boat games very F2P friendly?

>my first boat game
That literally doesn't matter.

Highest rate of fire gun in the game.
Both Ayanami and Yuudachi have skills that proc upon firing their main gun that massively buff their torp stat.
In addition to that, special barrages trigger after the main gun has fired a certain amount of times. Yuudachi, in addition to her incredibly good skill, also has a very, very good special barrage.
And Eldridge's main and primary purpose is her barrage. Her torp stat is okay but nothing spectacular. She's also slow as fucking molasses with CA tier speed.

No, Eldridge is used entirely because she has a very unique pattern special barrage that covers a large portion of each periphery of the screen, which is where most of the kamikaze boats that end up hitting a back line end up coming from.
If you're manualling there isn't even a point, since you'll get the vast majority of those anyway. It's only on auto where they can consistently fuck over a back line.

Is there anyone on ブレスト on JP AL that might have a spare account / reroll account that they can give away? A friend of mine wants to play on the same server, but apparently the server is full now.

You just need to RT with those, right?

>Spare/reroll accounts in boat games
>Asking for accounts in boat games

Oh fuck, I recognize that artsyle.
Do you happen to know that illustrator's name?
I've been searching for a name to attribute to my beloved Hagi, but they don't seem to be credited for some reason.

Those armpits are erotic

I think it's this guy.

黑猫

I also forgot to mention but don't browse his pixiv at work or else you'll probably be giving a coworker a promotion very soon.

>My ship comp can auto event farming

Thank god, I was going to lose it if I had to manual this every battle

Or you could use pixiv's mature filter because its there for a reason

+10 eq's, ringed, level 100 botes at lb0.
At the moment the common ones are random fletcher class dd's, shouhou, akashi, vestal, erabus/terror and I forget what else.

I apparently have one, that I had used as a mule to create a guild and pass lead to my actual account.
And in addition to having apparently literally all the free mail shit they've sent since launch, it's also got a Warspite and Helena.

You're right.

His 2010/11 art is pretty bad to mediocre. What a quick and significant improvement he's made.

>mature filter
Now that's just going over the line

>Was going to post some of this last thread
>Hype died when I realized they were increasing box space you could buy, not the base amount
If gacha wasn't so strict I'd be tempted to expand by 100 spaces, but that's 400 quartz.

Are Erebus/Terror good? Whats their role?

Their skill was recently heavily buffed.
They're just low oil BB-style backline with low HP, but every 20s they have a 30%(up to 60% when levelled) chance of firing a barrage, which is basically a screen clear.

>Setting up so I can auto both AG and AL at the same time

Now we're multitasking

If you're not planning on selling it / trading for another account on some other game, would it be too much to ask for it?

Does the barrage hit hard enough to clear things?

Say, just what actually happens if your frontline in AL gets wrecked

The gems are for total followers and theyve already pased the highest tier reward

oh shit, did I miss it? Just started playing

Did /padg/ die?

No its still got afew days to come

They get mad and wreck you in bed.

Time to let them all get wrecked

Cheers lads.
And bless him and his love of loli thighs.

Neat
Shame that I couldn't get 6-star daily again because Pirate Naomi refuses to crit.

KC prinz is cuter/better

She's the most popular Shinsen girl by far. It's fated to happen.

Pic related probably will gain a UR soon enough too. For some reasons nips fucking love her. Bitch gains more fanart than any UR released in the past few months.

Whats the difference between the Chinese Azur Lane and the JP one? Just language?

JP vs CN DIFFERENCES
- Unit level is capped at 70, rising by 10 for every Limit Break (extra star on shipfu)
- Unit drop rate for Rares is 1/10 of what it is in CN and appears to be generally lower across the board
- Unit stat upgrade costs have increased significantly in BBs, BCs, CVs and CVLs (iirc)
- More plates needed for gold equipment upgrades
- Chinese boats have Japanese VA
- Uncensored character CG
- Delayed event release
- Delayed ship, ship remodel and equipment release (usually tied to those events, but not necessarily)

>Uncensored character CG
It's only a matter of time.

when do you unlock the 294 ATK and 453 ATK weapons in Panipani?

One possible advantage of JP vs CN is that it seems that the bulk of the people playing here are on JP since its newer while CN is already near the end of its 3rd? event

so CN seems better?

You'll be 3 events behind if you start on CN while you can ride the current event on JP but yes, CN is infinitely betterl

So are purples hardcapped to 90 in JP?

Since only golds can 6star in CN. Can someone playing JP confirm this?

Where do you find all the fanart?
Pixiv got almost nothing.

No, every lb0 ship caps at lvl 70, every lb increase it by 10. All ships can be lb 3 times.

Oh that's good

I guess JP gets fucked out of lb0 lv100 strats but its not as bad as I initially thought.

okay you unlock 294 at Nord after doing some main quests. they're just shitty quest weapons.
453 is the capsule weapons then. now when do you unlock that.

Discord
But i know people find lots of them on Twitter.
Try this link too : rubese.net/twisoq/target.php?rtsort=2&tag=天華百剣&page=1

Just rolled the Story weapon gacha 4 times in BGHS, and got 0 4*s other than the guaranteed ticket one. So yeah, that's a thing only my eternal bad luck can accomplish. 600 gems gone for nothing. I just want to quit.

I disagree - KC pudding, AL pudding, and chinkcolle pudding (the blue haired one) are all equally great.

except for the
>playing with the chinks and their nigh-impossible to learn protomoonrune spam language
aspects, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIMqZXKACUw

Tales characters for this month

Mint+Arche
Kongwai
Judas
Mystery Halloween characters.

Silhouette for one of the kinda looks like Harold?

rip
Did the guarantee ticket give something good at least?

4/8/11 dungeon

there are more dungeons after the dragon dungeon?
fug

Has Oscroll won yet?

The second tab finally opens today. Also coop.

I think theres 10 minutes left

I really really hate how the expeditions in AL rotate out so there's large periods of time where all the good expeditions leave and you're left with only shitty ones

Have the chinks or discord people made a chart for this shit?

I got Sadone's spear from it. It's a skill combo -3 spear, but I really wanted one of the skill combo -3 swords. I have none at the moment.

Azur Lane fags really need to make their own general. The quality of these threads has gone down ever since the game got popular.
It's like Soccer Spirits/GBF/Shadowverse/Sinoalice all over again.

Could someone link that non-CN AL tier list?

not really

How euphoric!
Maybe tell your fellow brethren more on reddit where you belong.

You're as bad as him for giving him attention. Just hide him, filter him or do whatever instead of acknowledging his temper tantrums.

Shut up faggot you don't tell me what to do.

>Open tenka
>Realize I need 10 medals to get a SSR LB and get massively demotivated
>Close tenka

See you guys next swordfest I guess

So i've got 6 so far.
Is it impossible to get the final ones if i can't do 50 ap?

>Oscroll and the Cheeseburger won
fuck Chaguma

Hope you enjoy pulling 5 cheeseburgers

Mcdonalds collab when?

Yeah. I think at least 3 needs 50 ap.

It's normal being able to get just 5~6 at first. Don't worry, the medals aren't going anywhere. Next month you can gather the ones you're missing. This goes for you too

Use your Momiji to beat it, but yes, save the medals for next month

>2 months for 1 LB SSR assuming I can do the boss fight and its not absolute bullshit

Its nothing but demotivating and not newbie friendly a bit

>>/gbfg/

soon what?

very soon

Newbies aren't supposed to have MLB characters this soon. Most of people here with 3 lvl 80 took at least 3 months gathering medals for them.

Once you get good you'll be able to gather 8~10 every month.

It sucks getting a new 5* when you just used your cores on another 5* just before.

Another thing to note is that limit breaking a sword is a rather minor boost. The most significant thing is the extra bullets on their signature skill. All the stats from levels and flower pages are overall minor compared to equipment.

>- Unit drop rate for Rares is 1/10 of what it is in CN and appears to be generally lower across the board
This seems bullshit. Has there been real evidence of this?

>Made me check
Got me user, results are up at daily refresh.

I think it is bullshit. I get plenty of Rares and Elites while farming for Akagi/Kaga. I'm at half a week farming 3-4 and haven't seen either once which seems to be the average of what you hear about them dropping unless someone is extremely lucky.

So your backrow ships attack too right, besides their abilities?