/dbg/ - Dragon Ball General

God of Dancing Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV (embed)
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k (embed)
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/: 191363919

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KODZtjOIPg
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that when you feel happy just remember someone from this thread hates you. Probably. At the very least, doesn't like you.

That's more like it.

That's me.
A'hyuk.

Another reminder to not give a heck about nothin.

I give a heck about you.

I don't even give a heck.

I'm gonna break your sunglasses

Super Saiyan Blanco for CaCs when

Wow I fucked that up

A'ight so it's obvious we're getting another season of DLC. You guys think they'll go for ToP with 6 and 7 or just more Z characters that we still don't have

Bump

>No way, retard
lol

>Cabba
>ever catching up to the dykes

Sad but true.

Too bad, I still give a heck about (You).

Have one.

I gave you some of my own (You) energy, you should be able to last for another shitpost. Go and do as you like with it, you're on your own now.

i don't understand
is this an /a/ thing?

I miss my mom and dad.. maybe I can take this boat back to my house?

Reminder that jolly cooperation with friends is the best feeling.
And that I love all of you and am rooting for you.

gay

Jolly cooperation was a mistake.

Seconded!

Sure... they love you until they are given one reason not to and rather than understanding and trying to help they just as easily write you off. because they dont make mistakes only you do. and your mistake will follow you and pierce you every day and your entire life never to leave your mind, irl or in a silly online community like this.
My sins will never be washed away from this canvas that is my mind and body

The difference being is that I forgive you.
For your sins, for your mistakes.
You, we, are only human.

Reminder that Leo loves each and everyone one of you

damn typos ;_;

Hi Leo

I have your girlfriend hostage. Now you must fulfill my demands or I'll feed her health food for the rest of her days.

you have no idea the things i have done. I may be human but i am still the worst and even more trash than i thought myself before.

I believe in you.
Being self aware of the problem is the first step in correcting it.

leo is actually pretty cool.
A big ham yea. But A-OK in my book

I hope you're just playing, I don't wanna have to hurt you ;_;

I'm pulling her tail as we speak! >:3

You can hurt people?

>you have no idea the things i have done
puh-lease. What have you done? Because I strung a guy along in a relationship for about 2 years because I was so lonely and desperate for positive attention. So I forced myself to think I was homo and in love.

._.
>tfw think I've been strung along for that exact same reason
d-don't trigger my paranoia

You'd be able to tell if someone wasn't really into you.

What if fear keeps you playing along so hard that you can't tell what's genuine or not?

Only the person in question would have the knowledge to make that decision. If they feel they're doing things for the other person out of obligation rather than wanting to make them happy then it's clear what's really going on.

i dont want to compare bad acts of whatever. Just know im human garbage and worse people out there than you think you are...
In fact the way you phrase your situation makes it not bad at all...

What have you done to think you are garbage?
You are your own worst critic.

You better not

Hahahaha! Are you ready to meet my demands?

>the way you phrase your situation makes it not bad at all...
Let me put it like this then; imagine the person you're head over heels in love with sat you down and told you they didn't really love you and that almost everything from the past 2 years was a lie.
Unless you eat babies, I doubt you're all that bad. I mean, I'm selfish, lazy, and apathetic but at least I'm not worse.

based on who i am for one thing. Im never good enough nor will i ever be, im just a terrible person deep down and i know it no matter what i do. Im a failure at everything i do disappointing everyone around me. Im not good at anything. And i have somehow been able to hurt many people in my cycle of trying... can never do anything right
People have even listed out how much of a piece of garbage i am, people i thought i was close with.
Hell i have tried to kill myself twice in my life and even then i couldn't manage to do that shit right...

In the end trash is still trash a failure of a human.

>Hell i have tried to kill myself twice in my life
Shit man I'm at like, 5.
this year
no I am not kidding

nope theres still worse people, like me

Now I know how my friend feels when I go full self loathing mode. Sounds like you need to see a therapist or something. Buck up, champ.

>someone saying how they tried to kill themself
>"I know what ill do! Ill 1-up them"
you friggen people are the worst

Yall needs to try harder with killing yourself or you dont want to really kill yourselves and just keep making crys for help and are not getting the help you friggen need

Post some hamehamehames.

You should probably do the same if thats what you sound like.
Shit can effect a lot more than you if you self loath

Gee.
Like I have not heard that before.
Thank you, mister obvious.

Kamehame- fucking kill me please. Probably do a better job at it than i can or hell take us both...

I appreciate your concern but my defense mechanism is not giving a heck so I'm fine
>tfw almost gave a heck the other day
That was close.

The only one I use is burst because it feels good letting off that second load at close range.

and yet here you and sit still talking about it.
YOU clearly dont want to get better or have the mental fortitude to get better.
Im sure theres a fuck ton of people who support you too and want nothing more than to help and yet you just probably sit there and keep going on and on making them all worry for you over and over rather than accepting their love and help.
I think you like it.

ONE WHOLE HECK?!
Those are dangerous user

xv2 has to have the shittiest version of father son kamehameha.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KODZtjOIPg

>It's empty

I think it looks fine. Kinda hard to have a long-ass cinematic when people can just interrupt you at any point.

Teen Gohan in this game is a real disappointment though

Hills and valleys.
Sometimes you think you are getting better and then some asshole comes and ruins everything.
You don't always feel suicidal, and when you're not you feel like it's not a problem. And then it hits you and you're debating your own existence with yourself and you're a pessimist so gg.
It's a fight. You are pulling at yourself in multiple directions.
You say "well just accept love and help". That's harder than it looks. You cannot just "oh I'll stop being sad now, thanks for giving me all those /hugs"
If it was so easy there would be no depression.

I wish goku could be my father to kamehame with. Instead my CAC just stands there when using it... waiting for dad to get back from "goin to the store to get some smokes"

Sure it looks like a kamehame fires but its really just all my tears condensed into a big blue stream

THE ENEMY IS SURELY DEFEATED THO!!

it's not the cinematic-ness of it, it's how shit goku looks.

Perhaps, if they seem feasible. If not, I'll crush you

H-Hyaco is still there...
Hyaco will always be there, alone, with nobody left to keep her company...
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

You know there are children in Africa that could use the love and support you take for granted.

Such a shame its wasted on someone who seems to want to take the easy way out and keep telling them self they cant do it and its hard.
You say its a fight but you sound like you are just willing to lye down and let the planet get destroyed rather than fight for it and fight for all the people that are behind you.

Depression isnt a lonely fight but you sound like you would rather have it be that way.

JUST KIDDING! I'm helping her exercise and also helping her overcome her tail weakness.

>children in Africa
lol

>Saiyan spirit

Some things I don't miss though.

crush me daddy

You know, I almost believed you until you became so incomprehensibly smug about how sure you think you are.
It's not a lonely fight. But it's not an easy one either. I am still here because I owe the people who have been nice a debt, and I do not renege on my word.
To that end you will never get rid of me. I am still here because I am still fighting. And I'll fight you just as hard.

Good im glad i could open your eyes.
You can thank me later

>STR banner
I'm not sure if I should pull on this, pull on INT again, or save up some.

You did nothing.
I am telling you what is already the case.

>I am still here because I owe the people who have been nice a debt
Until they probably need help. Then you will probably talk to them like its so easy to get over and then make it about yourself and how much worse off you are than them to focus the shift back to yourself.
I know how this game works user, you are just a leech you dont intend on owing anyone a debt
But you "keep on fighting" =^]

>You did nothing
oh thats ok user, you can keep all the credit for yourself!
im just glad my words could finally get through to your pig headedness about your situation!

I WANT TO GET FUCKED BY A FUTA SAIYAN

Gosh. How can someone make such an obvious assumption and yet be so wrong?
Granted I'll not really take issue with it as I have seen this place infested with that sort of behaviour.

There is no credit to give, or take. I'm not even sure what it is you're trying to convey.

>There is no credit to give, or take
Good you are learning well my student. There is no credit to worry about so you must continue to better yourself!
Im glad my teachings to you are showing results, and so fast!

Why a futa when you could settle for a real man dick.

I'm not gay.

Because she has a wider and thicker dick than you. This ain't no feminine penis. This is the dick of a true Saiyan warrior.

>How can someone make such an obvious assumption and yet be so wrong?
Keep telling yourself that and eventually you will find people will catch on to your ways and you will slowly begin to lose people because they too will fall into a pit of anguish that you put them in.

Way too much sappiness in this thread.

But futas are gay

So she's a chode? Futalovers really do have terrible taste

No I meant you are incorrect. I don't really do that.
There is no pit of anguish. There is no such vortex of despair.
To give people bad feelings you must share them. I layer my depression under several masks of joy. I can speak frankly here because lolanonymous and I don't care about your opinion.

I am!

Futa pretty gay. But you're somehow more homosexual than the person sucking girldick.
It's even gayer if the person doing it is a girl.
Girl on girl+

>be new patroller at patroller academy
>roommate is a futa saiyan
>one night she comes home late drunk as fuck
>get in your bed. you're too sleepy to care and you both fall asleep
>morning comes as you wake up
>roll over to see futa saiyan on her back pitching the most glorious tent under the blankets you've ever seen with her morning wood
>she lets out a soft moan and you notice the area around her tip dampen

>There is no pit of anguish. There is no such vortex of despair.
Oh but there is, if you are at the bottom of your several layers of joy you are just putting yourself in your own pit and continuing your own demise and the downfall of those around you.

But continue your denial user. Im sure one day you will see the truth, but by then it will probably be too late for everyone else and you will know it was your fault.
Maybe then you will succeed in killing yourself!

you say you dont care but you will continue to defend yourself and argue

>in b4 "you are right user i should stop"

You can thank me later

>Oh but there is
Except there isn't.

Ah okay, take good care of the little one

Shhh

>tfw no futa saiyan gf to fuck you out of your depression

theres that denial again

Yes, there is denial, I am denying you. Because you are wrong.
I really won't thank you. I promise you I won't.
Because there is nothing to thank you for, you didn't really do anything. Apart from explain to me things that are already in accordance out of boredom.
I'm not even sure what it is you think you did.
I mean this is fun though continue to talk useless in circles.