Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1155

Who are these strange non-senrans edition
previous thread NEWS
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
>Honey Parade Games stream 01/08/17
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMmaxuxJ6kk
youtube.com/watch?v=aIxGSbcoAOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TefBX5cjC0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

Warm and comfy

Does anyone else here like Yumi?

no one likes attention whore Senrans

I want to help Murasaki set up her Twitch account.

I like her more since the babu meme.

Reminder to give your sensei all the seed she doesnt get being single

>Murasaki on twitch
>tee hee.... welcome to another live stream... of me playing my favorite MMO...
>Bebe-Tan... please say hi to the audience...
>WHAT'S GOOD NYUGGAAH

I'd watch

>WHAT'S GOOD NYUGGAAH

alright nevermind I'd sub

I want her to make me some Ice cream

In exchange for actually playing videogames and talking about them, I am willing to offer any compliant user a slice of my cheese pizzas.

How about it? One pizza has green onion and the other has rosemary. You can choose which one you'd like a slice from.

Mirai streams attempts at speedrunning shitty mario 64 romhacks and blames RNG all the time.

I wanna see Mirai make a shitty Mario 64 romhack.

I want to give Mirai donations!

Best grill

I LOST THE RUN TO RNG DUDE UNYAAAAA

Boobs!

senrans I would sub to on twitch:
Murasaki, Homura, Murakumo, Ryouna

If every senran streamed on twitch, which would be the most popular?

Shiki

Hikage.

Hikage has a ridiculous talent for entertaining.

Some asshole ran into the back of car an almost ran me over when I tried to stop him from running off.

How was your day, /skg/?

Is a ninja boob general really the place for idle text based conversation about one's daily affairs?

I found money on my bank account and bought some drinks and other shit.
And now I have Diarrhea.

I would be the highest tier on Mirai's patreon.

Once I saw someone run over a dude on a bike and then speed off. Guy was okay but his bike was destroyed.

>Minnow look, that's totally a dick, that's what boys have

Daidouji streams herself playing fighting games on her Sega Saturn.
She already knows how to crouch cancel infinite v-combos in Street Fighter Alpha 3.

I just pulled a 5-star card out of a 4-star pack. Didn't know that happens.

Would she ever invite Rin over for co-op streams? Would Rin refuse because she thinks the Saturn is for old fogeys and she would rather be seen playing mobileshit?

Totally. Shiki would be the one that just streamed some casual game while showing off her tits but racking up massive donations, with all kinds of heart explosions on the screen when new donation milestones were met. She loves whoring on twitch because she never has to actually get naked which is where she draws the line on her boldness. "OH I totally would show you my tits but I'd like, get banned fer shuh" great excuse.

Rin streams PUBG even though she doesn't like it because that's what she thinks the kids are into.

Okay. Some asshole ran into the back of car an almost ran me over when I tried to stop him from running off.
Also, Shiki is best girl. That better?

Rin LOVES sega consoles, she plays lots of Dreamcast with Daidouji.
The matches at cvs2 and Soul Calibur gets pretty intense.

You guys watch some shitty streams.

>Murasaki
would stream PVE MMO content, and she's a healer, so most the time it'd be really boring.
>Homura
streams fighting games, she loses a lot but she's extremely competitive, can get really salty if the guy who just beat her 3 times in a row won't rematch her again.
>Murakumo
Will do fighting games, FPS, MOBA, RTS, Soulsborne games, and MMO PVP. She's actually pretty fucking good at all of them, but never shows her face or body in her streams unless she's going "mask mode" which becomes a theme of her show if she ever has to "get serious" about her playing, such as if she gets beaten and has to go for a rematch or she's coming up to a difficult souls boss. Nobody ever beats her in mask mode. When she's not in mask mode she's not on camera, but still playing, and making dorky comments about the force being with her, then laughing it off saying "just kidding ehehehehe!". She has a regular subscriber base but it's not wildly popular or anything! Only cute girls get REALLY popular streams! 4 million subscribers really isn't that many!
>Ryouna
gets banned within the first hour of her stream for streaming H games and showing the camera her swollen clit.
>Mirai
plays FPS and MMO PVP but is pretty bad at them and spergs out when she loses. People just watch for the cringey gamer rage material and autistic screeching.

So does anyone else like, actually play games

Yup, finished every SK game except PBS. Only halfway through the story, currently grinding for dupes. Honestly, reading most of the posts in this general makes me wonder the same thing.

Getting my ass kicked in Ruiner right now.
Good job puppy.

Yes.

Mirai is DSP...?

no they're awful

Ruiner is such garbage. You can't see what's killing you half the time. It's beautiful but it's a mess of a game.

I want to leak pics of Murakumo without her mask and watch all of her subscribers go on about how cute she is while she freaks out!

Her viewers have suspicions that she's really cute because of her voice but they don't know just HOW cute she is, they mostly watch because she's good and usually has good tips and theorycrafting!

UNYAAAAA FUCKING KOJIMA

Tittyducking Shiki!

Plot twist:
Ryouna streams turned based strategy games on twitch. She doesn't talk much or use a facecam, and doesn't have subscription perks or anything. She still gets a decent viewer count, though and chat is fairly civil.
Ryoubi streams fotm indie games. She plays like shit, has a titcam and never shuts up. She constantly talks with chat, sometimes even pausing her game to do so.
She only gets like 15 viewers but they're all ridiculously loyal

Now, which senrans would have low view counts?

All of them except Katsuragi, Hikage, Murakumo, Shiki and Ryouna.

Reminder that Yumi would have the highest quality streams and chat.

Literal baby talk.

You know, Kiriya and Rin are cute together but I kind of get what Kiriya's problem is.

Rin is like, 1/4 his age

Yumi streams would just be her talking about justice, what it means to be puri and a how to be an ideal housewife.

What about Hibari

Yumi would actually be decent at competitive play but be extremely polite, and not Murakumo's "sorry for pwning you that hard ehehehehe!" but like truly gracious. "That was a good game, thank you for playing with me, and thank all of you for watching" It would actually piss off her more salty competitors (like Mirai) off even more. "UNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA How dare she patronize me! That wasn't a good game it was shit!"

>streams nothing but vanilla minecraft
>has to get Yagyuu to come play for her if there's an enderman

Hibari is too much of a bubu to be popular.

>Like hey guys! Today I'm playing... *checks name of game* Player Unknown's Battlegrounds... oh! New top donation fer shuh! Thank you! Here's boobies!

She's about 65% of his age

twitch whore

Shiki is a mod on Murakumo's art stream. That is all.

>Miyabi streams
>only 1 viewer
>miyabifan91: YOU'RE THE BEST MIYABI (btw I'm not Imu)

I caught one of her late night Overwatch streams and during it, her mask almost fell. I saw part of her forehead once!

It's pretty funny how Rin has an age complex and wants to look young for Kiriya when he's probably just uncomfortable getting with one of his students.

I want to see Yumi play Fire Emblem and spend 30 minutes discussing strategy each level!

Ryouna streams ryona games and always gets distracted and forgets she is on cam and starts to schlick then she remembers she is on cam but that only makes her feel even better!

>Shiki is always that over aggressive mod that polices all of Murakumo's streams

I could see it.

Convincing Mirai to lift up her camisole and show off her flat chest on webcam!!

Or maybe that's going too far?

hibbers

Has anyone ever noticed how comments hitting on and waifuing Murakumo are always instantly deleted in her stream chat?

after Ryouna's ban on twitch she switched to myfreecams.

She would have a small but dedicated chat. Though there would be a certain pattern to the usernames she sees.

>myfreecams

Shit, that's a blast from the past.

Shiki wouldn't do that. Shiki's been trying to convince Muracchi that she's totally cute for like, ever. Shiki would be hyping up how cute she was until Muracchi started stuttering and giggling and was unable to continue with the stream.

>watching just to see her get fucked by rng

I won't let Shiki do that. Her boobies are mine, for my dick alone.

she'd be a graceful loser at least.

>I lost the battle. Sometimes that happens, should we try again?

I DEMAND MORE SENRANS VAGOOS

jokes on you, there are totally more Shiki anons out there.

>eat this!
hmm...

Does Yagyuu even do anything in PBS?

I think they kind of forgot about her

i wanna tell yumi to play a *real* FE instead, regardless of the game.

Who's stream would have the most cancerous fanbase?

Kafuru's easily, but it would also be the most entertaining by a landslide.

**Host K4FURU achieved a killstreak**
Anon29: HAI
Anon29: HAI
Anon43: HAI ROMPA
Anon394: HAI'D HER RONPA
Anon6904: rite in teh rongpa get fcked flat c@t
Anon942: LUKA I LOVE YOU
Anon319: luka superior aquatic rapist
Anon19: kafchan tell yor sis i siad hi
Anon249: suc suc suc
Anon29: suc suc
Anon31: suc suc suc suc
Anon32443: suc suc suc get fckd fckd fckd
Anon243: i want kafchan to hndle my pistol

>Kafuru's stream is just non-stop trash-talking, shitposting and trolling from all sides

Sounds fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMmaxuxJ6kk

I bet Haruka would just troll Mirai's streams.

Haruka's too mature and sophisticated to bother with trolling.

Watching Mistress' stream on a phone because she uses you as a chair while streaming!

So /skg/, is PBS fun?

Thinking about picking it up tomorrow, I've been missing some senrans in my life.

There's a surprising amount of videos that pop up when you search for "senran kagura mlg" on youtube.

They're about as cancerous as you'd expect yet entertaining the same way a train crash is.

There's this classic one from when Kafuru was first introduced...(even mentions this very general in it)
youtube.com/watch?v=aIxGSbcoAOk

And this other one from SV's release:
youtube.com/watch?v=TefBX5cjC0Y

I died laughing when Yumi pulled out a 20 ounce of Mountain Dew from her cleavage.

Ryona holding a raffle! Whoever donates the most tokens gets to come and fuck her on cam next month!

If the whole char gets over 1,000,000 tokens the winner will be allowed to cum inside on a dangerous day!!!

>too mature and sophisticated to bother with trolling
>her favorite pastime is fucking with people just because she can do it

Haruka is a walking troll, just look at this face.

Is there any depth that Haruka will not stoop to?