/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread My robot son edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM9-Hy1anw&index=20&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&t=35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Junko!

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MAD MAN GOT A ZERO AGAIN

3rd for good fucking night

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

>A FUCKING CLOWN

MUGI!

Kaede's Ultimate Card!

>nobody can explain how Monokid has a ROCK HARD RAGER without a penis

Why would you ever say such hurtful things.

Goodnight bros

>been playing the gacha game for 5 hours straight and still no S card
What's the quickest way to commit suicide?

good girl

What would the unused executions of v3 be like? I imagine Ryoma's would be like Leon's but with the heavy metal balls hitting him instead of normal tennis balls

Do you guys own any Danganmerch?

I love my darling husband! (verge of passing out edition)

Nice

I finally got one Monokuma S card after spending a shit ton of money

I got the pins, like a cuck.

Hi-mi-ko

Just play the game, the rates get a lot better
>tfw 300k and no U chihiro, the last card I need

>Reading a doujin so I missed first
Damn
I feellike it would be the opposite, Hoshi gets throw like a ball into a giant tennis racket and get chopped, i thought of more for him, but thats too much as it is.

MONACA~!!!

ROBOTS AREN'T PEOPLE

I'll shill my longplay playlist, and I'll be here to answer any questions about the board game or RPG if you got 'em but don't feel like looking at the videos for tips. This playlist link starts with the bonus modes, and goes from the beginning of the first board game run to the final boss of the RPG after I collected every character card, no cut footage. If you go backwards in the playlist I have the full story mode there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM9-Hy1anw&index=20&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&t=35s

But does junko love you back?

Phantom Boner

You're playing it wrong
Get a full team of N and then play until 21st floor, you get 7% chance there. It definitely takes less than 5 hours

Aussie Celes asking the tough questions here. My love for her is unconditional so it doesn't matter if she loves me back or not

Nyeh...nyehhhh..nyyyy...ehhhhh

Cute Harumaki!

when is spike chunsoft going to sell kaito's jacket and make fucking bank?

What is she dreaming of, /drg/?

>new ritual post
hello longplay user, how are you?

best girl

Big black cats.

>Was about to post that your OC is fuckin cute as hell
>It's best girl Himiko

It's magic

I'm the retard who spent 5 hours trying to get an S card, what's the best team to have? I can't even reach the 20th floor without getting BTFO by the crabs/tank boss

Because it looks like shit.

>Watching the 53rd season of Danganronpa
>the space guy is about to get executed
>Oh shit, maybe his execution will be something like Alien, he'll be in a spaceship and a bunch of alien monokumas will attack him. That would be neat
>It's literally the same execution from season 1
Why do I still bother with this shitty show?

>the reaction voice in the 4th panel
OK FINE I ADMIT IT, SOMEBODY EXPLAIN IT TO ME, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE PURPOSE OF IT, WHEN DO YOU USE IT, HOW DOES IT EVER AFFECT ANYTHING?

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

What's she dreaming of?

Maki in a neko get-up

Unlocks scenes in certain dialog boxes.

I highly recommend you have a party of INT characters for the level 20 boss

The knot.

You get to select one (1) item that has appeared in DR games to make official merchandise, what will it be?

It has to be something Spike Chunsoft could reasonably produce. Gold-leaf kanata? Sure. Toy reproduction of EXISAL, okay. Real life working Keebo, no.

Do you remember it?

>brainlets
It didn't even finish, the fucker died of Space AIDS before the climax.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

>is to be lived
Cringe

minimaru

Koko! Not much to caption here so I guess I'll just REEEE THIS FANDOM SUCKS.

That would be a great excuse to kill Maki.

Miu purple dildo

Voice Changing Bow-Tie

I love her stinky sister!

Junko's crown

Sex doll of kumaru

A high-quality statue or Figma of Juzo.

But the Detective Conan lawsuits!

Fapometer

The gorilla! Its not that bad.

so she can fuck a ton of other dudes while you watch in the corner, touching yourself limply while holding back the tears thinking this will be the time she'll acknowledge your existence but instead she just gets out of the spitroast position, lets the juices flow out of her shake it off and then hit the showers without even looking in your general direction

Top commitment my dood~

The seesaw floorboard with Tenko attachment

Does Kiibo count?

What's bothering you this time, Jewell?

Is there a list of which ones it affects?

This season has been pretty bad.
>Two forced romances for "drama"
>Director interfered with a kill because they knew the cast wouldn't do shit
>ANOTHER goodie two shoe Ultimate Detective

It didn't affect anything. It's supposed to be japan's polite thing that got adding into the game to pandering japanese people. Basically, the reaction voice is just the sounds you make when other person is speaking or doing something, to show you're actually listening instead of stay silence the whole time.

Pretty sure this is what Celes would do to you desu.

1 Variety for Heals, Status Boosts, and Remove Condition
2 Physical for clearing out mobs, at least 1 with summer fist and one other with falcon kick
1 Intelligence with a single element both the single target and the multiple target version, also add the damage bonus skills

That's pretty much what you'll use the whole game. I got a Himiko with all the elemental barriers for level 70 boss, but pretty much any character will work if you use them for their assigned roles.

I would assume a Junkofag would also be a Despair fag.
How about you, what are your undying emotions to Celes?
Also I said I was going to sleep but I laughed so hard at Ibukifag getting another 0 that I have to stay up for another 5 or 10 minutes

Gold text.

Are you still awake?

>ANOTHER goodie two shoe Ultimate Detective

I actually can't believe that after 53 fucking seasons not a SINGLE detective has been a killer. I know this sounds weird but that's actually immersion-destroying.

Whoa that's a lot of detail there buddy. You okay?

a set of dildos that are accurate representations of the V3 boys' wingwongs

>Real life working Keebo, no.
Gold leaf katana to impale myself with.

It was better when it was just translations and fake news spoilers.

Nothing right now.
I disagree.

Me, Baconfag, yes.

Kiibo head as a sex toy.

CxT, that's the /v/ Kirifag and not our usual Snowball

My level 99 Monokuma is destroying everything

Monokuma's special poison

Me with Kiibo.

I meant what's bad about the V3 fandom today.

I keep mistaking these people, I am used with only one Kirianon, especially since Lisa Simpson's cat was on vacation.

would headpat~

that too~

What are you doing?

>Lisa Simpson's cat
...Who?

Snowball.

v3 where everything is the same except kaito has a shy personality but is an aggressive top

Danganronpa 54, except the protagonist is the Mastermind and it's your goal to prevent the other students from finding out your identity as you choose multiple paths as to who dies next, with the good ending being complete despair and the bad end being hope wins.

Goodbyenara /drg/

...Well in response to no answer I'll just go to bed for real this time.
Goodnight again /drg/

...OH YEAH, snowball I and snowball II. How the hell could I forget.

Shy men with strong voices and builds are my fetish.

Usual Angie is Satan reincarnated, Korekiyo is an anti-hero, Tenko and Yumeno are lesbians, Kokichi gets off on suffering, Gonta did nothing wrong, Kaito didn't care for the plan in Chapter 5 and fucked everything up and people discussing Chapter 4 and 6 like they're the biggest plot hole filled mysteries in the series.