>>LIVE EVENTS

1st for best girl

Is there any savathûn lewds yet? She sounds QT

Second for skinner box.

POST YFW FREE FROM THE CIRCLEJERK WHEN PC COMES

Looking for nightfall.

lol

Is the Strum even a good gun?

Straight damage control. They have to have had people proofread this thing and they had to know how they were coming across.

>destiny is a social game
>no proximity chat
>team chat disabled by default
>no social aspect in the game at all, besides standing at the tower pressing left d-pad

Meta weapons are 450 rpm AR's and mida multi tool for pvp

I cant believe even a circlejerk as big as the destiny reddit was giving him shit for that paragraph.

Deej is playing the PC version probably

This really. They keep trying to say Destiny is a social game yet do everything they can to not make it social. Like holy fucking shit dude are they retarded on purpose?

2/3 for nightfall

When was this? Deej looks like he’s about to choke a bitch.

who's with you

But user chat is toxic :(

Can't have people going around the tower shouting NIGGER at everyone

>Like holy fucking shit dude are they retarded on purpose?
>wants to make this an e sport heavy game
>no dedicated servers
>no ranking system
Idk, m8.

>what is the mute/report button

Destiny 2 didn't even surive a month before people bite thru Bungos shit.

Not joff

How does Bungie defend no Nightfall matchmaking? Guided Games is a fucking disaster.

Sad because it's true. where do I sign up to join pc alpha team?

>tfw no Holliday gf
Sorry I missed the last thread.

wtf was this from? I need to know what caused this reaction

Rise of Iron Gamescon interview iirc

>Tripfag actually wants more circle jerking

Color me surprised

deej looking like he just queued for quickplay and got supremacy

Bungie screwed up. Even with Destiny 1's flaws, people were still chasing the dragon up to TTK, things like Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon kept people playing. Compare this to Destiny 2, where people have already reached 305 within 3 weeks of the game's release. There is no Gjallarhorn nor Hawkmoon to chase since all exotics are underwhelming. There is no god roll Hopscotch since all weapons are now predetermined. There is no dragon to chase in Destiny 2.

How can you not like circlejerks? They are, by definition, a good time for all who partake.

>implying he plays this abortion

Do we know if there's gonna be a festival of the Lost this year?

It's an end game activity that you can fail. match making would have a lot of problems.

No LFG / hiring board system in all these years despite the fact that they have all these nice player hubs set up that would be perfect for it. Just "find people outside of the game", they say.

People would have a reason to go to the Farm just because a hiring board there would likely be less cluttered than the convenient one at the Tower. Or any other alternative social space. But noooooo.

Having to go to a social space instead of selecting the lfg option from orbit would be a waste of time

Destiny 2 has plenty of flaws, but I can't actually believe people are defending Destiny 1's weapon roll RNG horse shit. People in the last thread were literally defending grinding Strike after Strike and Engram after Engram just to get a perfect roll weapon.

Pretty much. There isn't a god damn thing in D2 that I actually want, so theres nothing to grind towards. In D1, I had trying to find TLW as my goal pretty much from Day One, and it kept me playing at least so far as TDB. Here, there is literally nothing to strive for unless you like playing dressup and want to complete your planetary sets.

I would say there should have been planetary weapon sets as well, but apparently thats asking a little much considering they couldn't even be bothered to make Iron Banner weapons this time around.

if the only reason you played destiny 1 was that "maybe today i'll get a Gjallarhorn"
its no wonder they didn't do anything to improve the game when thats its target audience.

You can fail normal Strikes as well.

Probably. If it's going to happen, it'll happen the week after next. The only reason I can think that they wouldn't slowdrip Prestige Raid and Iron Banner is because the rest of the month is blocked up with FotL.

It would also be why there's no roadmap this month, if they mean to surprise us.

I cant remember the last time I stood up and shouted FUCK YEAH after getting an exotic

You can also fail breathing and get brain damage, but it takes a muscular dystrophic retard to do so.

>was gonna buy D2 in 2 weeks
>Game is imploding due to lack of content 4v4 pvp being a joke and still no matchmaking

Are flashpoints shared across all characters or does each one have their own flashpoint milestone?

each has one

Still 2/3 for nightfall

They're separated.

Sure the RNG was bullshit but its last longer than giving everyone the same thing and a ton of it. They went too far in the other direction.
You either give out a ton of loot with random rolls or you give out little loot with static rolls
They chose the 2nd worse combination: a lot of loot with static rolls (worst being little loot with random rolls)

if all 3 chars are different class u get one on each, only 1 per class though

god you are trash.

Go scratch your imaginary wings faggot

Still probably gonna double dip because I'm a stupid shill.

I don't grind end game like a madman either.

Oh well.

Possibly one of the worst tripfags in any general I have ever had the misfortune of sharing a general with, Neck yourself.

Its never happened with me. Even the heavy hitters in D1 weren't much of a moment for me.

Icebreaker was my first exotic, so I didn't know enough about it to be exited outside of 'hey neat, an exotic.'
Got Gjallarhorn after finishing my first Nightfall. Put it in the vault because I didn't want an exotic heavy and no one knew yet quite how good it was.
By the time I could even get Hawkmoon to drop, it had been nerfed to the point of irrelevance. Took it into the Crucible once and sharded it.
My first Hard Mode raid was nothing but shards, and then a Mythoclast at the end.
Literally never got a Fatebringer and i'm still mad.

I feel like my early luck when loot mattered has robbed me of these big find moments. I got all the good shit before knowing enough to care about getting it, and since then there hasn't been any loot worth caring about to the same extent. I just want Bungie to make a not shit exotic next DLC and for me to actually hear about it before getting one.

even dark souls 3 pvp is better than this trash

Think they'll realize 4v4 was a mistake and rectify it in an expansion?

>Just spent the last several hours deleting my Hunter and re-leveling him so I don't have shit like Six-Shooter and Moebius Quiver
>Still have to level a Warlock
I might be reaching my peak.

No, because it's not a mistake in their eyes. This version of the Crucible is exactly what they wanted.

>papa xur in 2 hours

Genuinely happy to see his inventory for the first time in a long while. Predictions? Hopes? Dreams?

>Predictions?
Shit
>Hopes?
Shit
>Dreams?
Shit

No. They need that for dem E-SportZ and it would mean reworking the games balance entirely to prevent the 4man firing squad system turning into a 6man firing squad which would make playing with pugs worse.

But it's not a mistake for competitive playlist and trials. And I would hope it wouldn't take an entire expansion just to add 4 more players to a game type like control

Six shooter is bad?

Getting complimented for your weapon rolls was great feel. Going into KF with Firefly, Outlaw Imago Loop.. People knew you were the hot shit who can run relic and take Golgi gaze. Going into PvP with perfect CB Grasp of Malok. It didn't matter if MTashed himself faced you. He was jealous. Exotics made difference in PvP and PvE. TLW was monster so was Hawkawesome. Sleeper Simulant or ToM were hard and grindi missions to get but once you had it you were welcomed in any Raid. What does Calus give you? A shotgun .. Everyone can get Trials weapons now. Back in D1 you needed 7 wins for change to get that stupid ttk AR which just melted everything. Everyone was chasing that. It didn't make you better player but scrubs still had something to dream about. Spending several hours farming Omigul.. You faggots have it easy. I got my Crux on 5th try but there are people who still don't have it and they did Raid 3 times a week every week.

Warlocks are the fun one to do because they're Fun incarnate.

it makes your shots weaker

Cool

I'd rather have it in than fixed sights, fixed options and single fixed (shit) perk
nobody would have even been mad with the RNG if it was like RoI where everything had great perks

then fucking hell, removing innate cooldowns from armor when they extended the cooldowns then fixed stats on specific sets
fashion + function grind was also a huge part
and christ the fucking mods don't get you anywhere up to D1 power

>Destiny 1's weapon roll RNG horse shit
But RNG rolls are a staple of MMOs. If you remove the MMO from Destiny, there's nothing left. People want to be different, now everyone has the same skill build, the same Uriel's Gift, the same armor roll, where is the individuality?

Yeah m8, those people are the same people that stayed all the way and they should be Bungie's target audience.

The pic I posted was the most excited I've ever been playing Destiny. I felt like I had snorted 10 lines of crack after Hawkmoon dropped.

>people complaining about no endgame by which they literally mean farming for weapon rolls
Do you people have actual brain damage? Exotics are underwhelming, but you're actually complaining that someome took the carrot off the stick and plced it for you to reach.

Also can we talk about they're releasing IB and TL HM the same day? Do they even care anymore?
>Our goal is not to provide a boon, but rewards to help you shine
BUNGO STOP

>Do you people have actual brain damage? Exotics are underwhelming, but you're actually complaining that someome took the carrot off the stick and plced it for you to reach.

This wouldn't be a bad thing if there was an actual game in Destiny (you know, like Halo) and not just the hollow shell.

Yes. If you took it or mobius quiver your hunter is now a dumpster fire and requires sharding.

you know theres enough skill points to unlock every ability right?

I think random weapon rolls worked for a game like borderlands 1, since loot is spit at you constantly. And you eventually had two ways to get tons of loot relatively quickly (the farmory "glitch" in the knoxx dlc and crawmerax). Both of those took time and leveling to get to, and you still had to kill a boss or raid boss for the gear, but once you knew what you were doing and had decent gear you could kill knoxx and get to the farmory in about 10 - 15 minutes including fighting your way to knoxx, or kill crawmerax in about 5 - 10 minutes depending on class. You had tons of loot dropping at the same time, so there was a chance for a better roll. In destiny when you might get only one or two drops, the grind would be much much worse.

I have fond memories of borderlands 1. Nothing like finding an upgrade to a defilier/hellfire/Firehawk/explosive ogre that you thought was almost perfect.

I wouldn't have minded the first game's loot system with a simple way to reroll weapons. But some of you are literally damning Destiny 2 because there is no RNG dragon to chase, that's literally it. That is the "endgame" content you guys seem to want, to do the same monotonous shit over and over to that super perfect weapon roll. That's not content either. Sorry man, but I have to disagree with you on this one. After getting so many Imago Loops that were just one roll shy from being a "perfect" roll I am fucking done with RNG weapon rolls. RNG layered on top of RNG is not actual content yet that's what a lot of you seem to want.

fuck off shinobu

I will unironically be a member of PC alpha team.

It was something to DO. I LIKE playing this game. I just wish there were things to achieve/accomplish when I logged on past the weekly/trials reset. I WANT to play this game. Just gimme a reason to.

Xur when

And? Those 2 nodes factually worsen the performance of that subclass when taken. Sorry if that means the 2 freefloating skill points left will trigger your tism but blame bungie for their shit class design.

>hawkawesome
consider suicide

>hate crucible when im losing
>love crucible when im winning

>give weapons and armor random bonuses
>give you a way to retrait the gear
>maybe tie it to reputation with the gunsmith so you can't reroll at the early levels
>make it cost legendary shards since we have no other use for them
>say 3 traits, the first trait is the cheapest, costs more to reroll the second, even more for the third
>would still give you something to do in gathering shards since retraiting a whole set of gear would be expensive

I mean fuck, even God damn splatoon 2 let's you do it for fucks sake.

you should never be using those variations of the class in the first place anyway because they are shit.

so you are wasting time

Delete this.

>people complain about artificial playtime padding
>this post
If the game is actually fun, you'll play even with your perfect setup that bungie was mean enough to give to you.

>Getting complimented for your weapon rolls was a great feel.
it was

I don't even feel like doing trials this weekend. It's a whole lotta stress for basically one armor piece at this point.

>HotP nightstalker with moebius quiver
>bad
>top tree gunslinger in PvP
>bad
Shitter detected

>get Eyasluna to drop
>excited as fuck
>excitement turns to bitter despair as I look at the rolls and shard it
Fuck off. I don't have the megaton autism necessary to keep hunting for god rolls.

'no'

>But some of you are literally damning Destiny 2 because there is no RNG dragon to chase, that's literally it.
I can't stand RNG either but some of it is understandable.

It's more the fact that a lot of the guns and armor feel useless because they are static. Because of this there is no finding a new gun that's really strong or fun to play with anymore. Using an average gun with good perks might be really strong or fun to use but now guns with shit perks are irredeemable.

If they had re-rolling or only the last slot was a random roll there would be a lot less complaints. With the amount of gear they give out having a single slot be random would be reasonable.

>tfw you have fun playing this game
>tfw you enjoy going flawless
>tfw you don't need to get hooked on a skinner box to keep playing
Always thought i was autistic about this game until seeing the complaints about D2. Seems i just enjoy video games.

don't forget about the weak, restrictive armor and weak, restrictive mod system

>All guns "drop" with static rolls
>Can pay shards at Xur or some other vendor to reroll
Y/N?

>deadfall is clearly better for moebius quiver
you don't need to generate more orbs when you have effectively infinite shots if you aren't a idiot.
and if you're playing hunter for regen mechanics just off yourself now.

>Six shooter in pvp
>Bad

you just sound like a retarded drone who heard someone mention how they play the game and assumed they were correct in every way.