Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #920
Unnecessary highlight edition!
Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EjIFGYQR!HIa53seFCT_5ZzVVkYUkCkiM3GZyz1kdGPeJXHiMWDE
mega.nz/#!sfAiTAaQ!msqf3cGVASUJ_C08AWQhajCGYnmCeoyPyXjweB_GrLA
c.lewd.se/c3AT0y_Saint_Sola.7z
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/190590526/#190807836
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGJ9wuk_Yyw
aria.ma.cx/AAA/chara2/L61 AAU Arai Fuka.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Er8iLji--w4
youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
lolicore.org/static/texture/
youtube.com/watch?v=QBKFQ8jDsVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DWtw8-xZ11k
www115.zippyshare.com/v/mK0R3lN3/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aa3 when

harsh a shit!

Nah aloof is shit

No dark is shit

Huh. The mechanics for how the Low Self-Esteem AAU trait actually look interesting and well thought out.

when are we going to have fun?

>we
we need a new game

> AAU trait

Wait,, what? What am I missing out on this time?

There's modules you can download for AAU that you can add to cards and act like traits.

Where can I get props?

Where can you find them? The module page in the AAU google doc is bare and I don't see it in the reference guide or the pastebin.

Somebody posted a link a few threads back. Just after the most recent version of AAU was released, if I recall.

Speaking of AAU traits, how does corruption work? It transforms your card when they're forced enough, correct? How do you set which card they transform into?

AA2 in Hongfire was pretty busy lately. Dude name Kivi relseased a new personality called Despair.

mega.nz/#!EjIFGYQR!HIa53seFCT_5ZzVVkYUkCkiM3GZyz1kdGPeJXHiMWDE

And someone name Lunarmuffin released AA1Manly, check it out.
mega.nz/#!sfAiTAaQ!msqf3cGVASUJ_C08AWQhajCGYnmCeoyPyXjweB_GrLA

I'm not sure, since I don't have that one here. If I had to guess, it replaces the card with another one with the same name? You can read the code on the triggers tab, if I recall. It ought to give you a better idea than I can.

How is the classroom that dark?
Also, how does AA1Manly differ from the Manly that already exists?

>

AA1 Manly is male.

Well, that's certainly a difference, fair enough.

>still visiting dongfire
kek

From Corruption::Transform in Triggers, the trait will transform them into the corrupted style, which you make by going to the General tab in aau and make a new AAU Data Set named corrupted. You can then edit the corrupted style to how you want it to be.

Wake up

I wish anons took my cards and improved them

GRABABRUSHANDPUTONALITTLEMAKEUP

YOU WANTED TOO!

no time for rest, there are girls to create, pose, and appreciate

which ones?

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

POST MUSIC

POST WAIFU

NOW

I don wana no more.

you do, you just don't realize this yet

iam sorry but its time for you to die

>need easygoing trait with affectionate to make my waifu hug me more often
>if I add the trait she starts getting love points much more easily with other guys
this fucking sucks

Singleminded is your friend

What was the name of that male personality someone released here a couple days ago?
I remember it had problems with the audio files.

but everyone besides me have ugly ass girls and terrible taste in music

Artsy?

Unrelated user here, do you have a card that makes use of this? I'd like to look at the structure to learn a bit more about use of triggers.

Artsy, and sorry for the long wait, I've been putting it off since had at judging volume and swamped with exam stuff. I tried normalizing the volume and that just made it softer? I don't understand audio editing. Doesn't help that I actually play it muted most of the time.

But mine are better than yours?

I got it from an earlier thread, lemme see if I can get the link from the archives.

c.lewd.se/c3AT0y_Saint_Sola.7z From boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/190590526/#190807836

>page 10

Whoa. This one is for bullying.

I bully her by never putting her in my class

is there any way i can change the default zoom level when doing POV mode so im not looking inside someones face all the time?

That might be hard to do nicely. POV works pretty well in some positions, but then the faces are close to each other it's unusable.

in 0.4.5 it worked gorgeously, but now it's like it zoomed in all of a sudden

yoshiko sets give me >.

Why do people intentionally try to go for the early 2000s claymation art style?

Because they like it.

claymation can be nice
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGJ9wuk_Yyw

Yeah, I liked the pov in the older AAU, but now it just centers the camera vaguely and leaves it zoomed way the fuck out and trying to look around when zooming in doesn't really do all that well.

They look like corpses

Maybe, but still some people might still like it.

not if you ask like that.

Some people like the smell of poopoo but that still doesn't excuse them from being called out for being literal retards.

card?

how did it all go so wrong?

aria.ma.cx/AAA/chara2/L61 AAU Arai Fuka.png

protip: try hitting /*-+0del keys on numpad. magic happens.

>numpad
>laptop doesn't have one
>desktop is 10keyless

Just got AAU v5., How do I get the poser to show up in the main game?

f12

Thanks

thank you user

Are these NoDim compatible?

>he doesn't know about singleminded/high virtue
git gud stalin

youtube.com/watch?v=Er8iLji--w4

>Having other guys in your class
Whats wrong with you man?

it's the thinking man's fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s

cute

If you feel like being nice today, please 7z your texture/hilight+eye folders put it on mega/zippy (should a dozen MB at most).

Unfortunately the long standing bug in AAU is that it didn't bundle eye textures in modcards. This will be now fixed in upcoming aau preview.

But missing textures in existing cards are still to be dealt with - the idea is to just do a megabundle into .pp2 with more or less all textures around, and use that as a fallback if you load a card with missing eye files.

The files compress rather well (4500 textures is like 25MB).

Current eye texture collection can be found at lolicore.org/static/texture/

Yes i know 90% of those look atrocious. This is a completionist rather than curation endeavor.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBKFQ8jDsVQ

why are you still here?

what a cute sandnigger

Just the two folders in one 7z?
Also, to be curious, what caused the bug to not let eye textures bundle in?

Yes, just shift-select the two subfolders, avoid sitagi/skirt, as those are huge (if you use hard linker).

The bug was that it looked for corrupted filename, didnt find it, thus omitted the inclusion (all silently) - even if you had checked the checkboxes.

His general is dead as a doornail because nobody plays CM3D2

>it worked eventually
I told you to be patient, didn't I?

better filesharing system when?

When you pay ad revenue for it.

Cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=DWtw8-xZ11k

Soon, or is it too fluffy?
thank you user for those hair gradients and hat btw
you da bes

Her hair is not that fluffy.

You think?
you're probably right, and i've just been in denial since i sunk some time into it

I'm not sure if I actually have any textures you don't already have in your collection, but here's mine: www115.zippyshare.com/v/mK0R3lN3/file.html
Huh. Why was it looking for corrupted filenames?

no. if anything she's fluffier.

She's really not. There's fluff there, but nothing extraordinary about it. the default hair that the original card uses is pretty spot-on.

>that image
thank you for proving my point

Only amateurs think every new card requires new assets.

*Only amateurs can't make new assets for their non-OC cards
ftfy

That hair on new-Lucoa wasn't made by him for her, either. What point are you trying to make or are you just bored and lonely on a Friday night?

>I'm not sure if I actually have any textures you don't already have in your collection, but here's mine: www115.zippyshare.com/v/mK0R3lN3/file.html
Thanks. Turns out there was only a single new file in your folder, even that counts.

>Why was it looking for corrupted filenames?

The code for deducing the eye texture filename was just plain wrong. To get answers like that, just follow github or steam circlejerk.

get gud scrub

It's okay user, I may not be lonely or bored but I am spending a small bit of time with you on this Friday night. It'll get better!