Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
upd: Extracted Soundtrack added

But it hurts.

>tfw you are not tall enough to simply come closer and kiss your lizard waifu
suffering

Reminder that the Gods did nothing wrong

Why isnt the lizard god a dragon?

Because dragons and eternals are two different races.

Y-you too

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET SOURCE POINTS? I have gotten so many powerful spells that require source points BUT I CAN'T FUCKING USE THEM. WHY THE FUCK SOURCE POINTS DON'T REGENERATE?

I think she was - in early concepts at least. Depicted as a dragon wreathed in fire.

I kind of wish they explained that a bit more.

Where have I seen this before?

why is this general full of terminal brainlets?

When does this happen?

Femlizards are cuter

DUDE
VIDEOGAMES
LMAO

This is a reference to Witcher, obviously.

THey really should've changed some dialouge here...AND WHERE THE FUCK CAN I FIND AN ORB TO MAKE A SHAPE SHIFTER MASK!?

IT'S ALMOST 11 IN BELGIUM
YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME SWEN

Easiest way is to buy from Tarquin, who you hopefully didn't kill at the end of Act 1.

>not being on work

I got like five or so from not killing peeper so he turned into a voidwoken and a million peepers, and every other one dropped an orb. Otherwise, I think Tarquin sells some. Maybe.

is that a borderlands reference?

>I got like five or so from not killing peeper so he turned into a voidwoken and a million peepers, and every other one dropped an orb.
fuck me

i killed peeper i chicken form as soon as i saw he killed the other chickens

They can just bring their head down lower if you wanted to kiss them, you doofus.

That's it. It's from Overwatch!

Where should I go exp when I'm level 12? I cleaned the pirate cove, but I can't find anything else but level 14 and 15 encounters

Either Cloisterwood or finish up Ryker.

>not shitposting on work

so you've killed all the dwarves and mordus?
do mordus' basement then follow the skelly
then save hannag
do the quests at the fishery and the pub
do the arena
save the cows
do the graveyard and bridge quests

You should've gotten the key to the rest of Mordus' basement, to the east is Stonegarden & a few other quests in the area. North of Paradise Downs is too high level, but south towards the tar pits is good around 13. There's some vague stuff to do to the west if you didn't finish up that whole area. Northern part of the map is best at 14+

>on work
diminutive_cranium_wojak.png

>not being a neet

If you literally play the game, you get more source points. That's like the point of Act 2, which is to increase your total pool. You can refill them in the Meister's basement.

If you're still in act 1, then head to the abandoned castle and the armory. I think there's a fountain you can use to refill constantly from. Otherwise, look around the are with the burning pigs. There's some source puddles you can absorb.

>the rewards for giving gratiana her soul jar are worse than just dropping it

>the rewards from saving the blind elf from roost (lv15 enemies) is a fixed lv9 item

>the ryker fight is lv 12 while the blackpits is lv14

How do you clear death fog? Not traverse it, but actually get rid of it. I heard there's a way to do it.

>the ryker fight is lv 12 while the blackpits is lv14
>being this much of a brainlet and not realising you can fight him immediately

You can try tornado or swap surfaces.

>guy gives you a quest to do something for him
>kill him
is this your first rpg ever?

>shady guy that lives in a graveyard with only masked servants as companions and the only keeper that you can talk to wants him dead
>multiple accounts of him actually wanting to kill you since he was hired to do so
Huh.

>He didn't check the second floor
>He didn't check the cellar
>He didn't read assassination orders

>Not doing his quest first and then killing him.

I bet you accepted Doctor's proposal too.

>check second floor
>dog and cat arguing over who Ryker loves more
>on the way to Paradise Downs meet another dog
>says he ran away from Ryker because he was going to feed him to his giant spider

>also find the collar of a (third?) dog buried somewhere outside

>distract jahan
>pick the cage lock and kill the demon
>drops a lv13 unique weapon
>jahan doesn't aggro

i wish i knew about this right at the start of act2

>mfw if I should absorb the souls from the soul jars as an undead...

What do they drop? And can you still get your source point from Jahan if you do that?

Show me yfw you realized all Ryker's pets were taken from owners he killed.

pic of weapon for those new to act2

no idea about the source point but who the fuck doesn't have 3 by the time you finish jahan's quest

man I really regret trying to do two mage 1 melee 1 archer

Every single fight is >mages die
>melee and archer guy demolish everything else

>Using staves and double wands
Well deserved.

> 191500710
Give mages shields and a point in warfare to throw them.

Give your mages the stench talent and better gear.

How viable is playing through with 2 characters as lone wolf? I played it in Dos1 but that was before magic and phys armor.
I don't mind playing with 4 but my main Origin character doesn't feel like much of a lead.

Put shields on your mages. Shields are fucking OP

>How viable is playing through with 2 characters as lone wolf?
The easiest as it's ever been.

the deer wasn't
some dumbass hunter killed his deer and ryker killed him alongside the deer's carcass just outside the graveyard

Beyond viable, it's completely broken. Past Act 2 I would regularly one shot bosses, or if they somehow lived past the first hit, 2 shot.

Yes I know melee, bows and summoning are way better but I did a run with those so I want to know a very good lonewolf magic build

>extra party members mod
>10x item sorting, setting up, laying out skills

this didnt go as planned

Push polymorph tp 10 and invest it all in int. Only invest in a school if you need to unlock an ability as int buffs all schools and contributes far more to damage buffing

>not just having the STR lucky charm character carry everything

Oh fuck I didn't realize shields use con instead of strength, that's really good

>Three lone wolf playthroughs drowning in cash, loot and skill books steamrolling everything.
>One 6 man party playthrough always undergeared, carefully planning out fights.
I'm not sure which would take more time and effort.

That's the first time I've ever consumed a spirit, and I think she had it coming.

>extra party members
>double spawn
>reduced xp
Most encounters end with me double nuking hordes of enemies with pyroclastic eruption from high ground, but it sure is more fun managing 6 characters over 4 or 2.

Late game everything resists or ignores fire, but there's a shit ton of stuff that takes full damage or is weak to air, so i'd suggest aerotheurge as your main damage source, you can combo it anything. I liked geo/aero with a splash of necro for bone widow and then 1 point in warfare to throw shields when I needed to do phys.
Bare in mind that int is additive and the spell types are multiplicative for your damage, so specialization will do more damage. Hotheaded + Savage Sortilege = stack crit to become a god.

Where do I find a +5 finesse necklace?

You don't, you search for necklace with 3 rune slots, since no amount of stats will ever be as good as +36% crit chance.

You pray, lol. You can have a level 5 ring with +3 warfare +1 necro +1pyro and +1 finesse and then get a level 22 ring with +1 huntsman and nothing else. Jewelry is incredibly random.

I mean with 3 rune slots. I've found one for int and one for str, so I assume there is a finesse one

You mean the unique amulets with 3 rune slots? I found a strength focused and intelligence focused amulet but I haven't found a finesse focused amulet yet.

>Swen: Ifan is sick? I should show you the original story of Ifan. I wonder if you would still like him?
What did he mean by this?

can somebody explain that bullshittery to me ?

>do hannag quest "on the ropes"
>move to blackpits
>rescue the parents from magisters
>want to move forward the gates
>kill the magisters there too
>go trough the next part of the gates
>where is this gywian guy ?
>more magisters attacking me
>share some cooking recipes with magister lady
>somehow ended up in the blackpit mine
>killed everything in there too and destroyed the oil pump by accident (dunno what it does)
>still no sign of that dude I have to look for
>go back to that house where the parents at
>somehow that guy I had to look for chills right next to them
>"thanks for rescuing our son blabla"
>I can't talk to gywian
>moving back to hannag to inform her buddy is back and save
>"come back later when ya saved him"

wtf I am supposed to do ?
did I fuck up ?

He wasn't on top the oil rig? You didn't get the event with lots of oil blobs? Something fucked up big time.

I vaguely remember him having some kind of drudanae-addict background.

Past the gate in the Blackpits village there's an oil derrick platform with Gwydian being interrogated by a Magister. It's the most bullshit fight in the game.

You aren't missing anything. Just move on.

>Miss
>Miss
>Miss
Fucking high evasion enemies.

Ah now I remember someone saying that. Swen was pretty surprised that dude he was streaming with liked Ifan. I guess Ifan must have been a real shitty character at some point.

>try to teleport Gwydian to safety so he doesn't die like a bitch
>he runs straight into the fire and dies like a bitch

should I try again? It's not a fun fight so I'm not very tempted. I also had all the magisters in the area attack me on sight since I killed the ones outside the house where you find the black ring sword which gave me a fair bit of exp

What's your party composition? I didn't even get close to him dying.

is that event in the blackpit mines ?
If so, nope I did not get that one. I didn't even found that guy. But somehow he just stands there now with his parents. Did I actually had to go into the blackpit mines ot was this for another quest ?
I am gonna check if it will pop up for me still.

Also will I loose petpal forever when getting the source point from hannag or just one character ?

Just respec your char to not have pet pal and let the talent float, do the quest, then take it back.

It's outside the mines. There's a huge wooden tower and he should have been at the top of it with magister jonathan.

He had the Villain tag in early access by default I believe.

ONLY the character who talks to her loses pet pal. Not everyone. So talk to her with a character that doesn't have pet pal to lose.

Unsurprising considering the other Lone Wolves you meet are almost universally scum.

Funnily enough, you can meet a woman in Fort Joy and all interactions with Ifan are with him being just an asshole or trying to kill her.

I'm pretty sure he died since I couldn't even reach him and talk to the white magister and then got focused by some of the oil blobs without anyone to really protect him. I could probably save him without too much trouble if I tried again, but is it worth it?

This is one of the most fun fights in the game actually.

reminder that this game provides the best roleplaying experience

There is a ghost in the graveyard that was killed by his own dog when Ryker turned it against him.

t. necrofire apologist

I feel compelled to complete everything a game puts in front of me so obviously I will say yes.

If you have teleport abilities you should be able to get to the top of the tower effortlessly and save him from the magisters. If you have any ranged characters, hopefully with executioner, picking off blobs should be easy. I used terrain transmutation to create a fire-free spot on top of the tower and the guy seemed to prefer standing in it.

>The Red Prince will never tongue your butthole

he wasn't there when I was first there, and well he is with his parents now and not giving a fuck. I can't talk to him

I brought the Magister down to me, so he survived that just fine, but then Necrofire hell started and he eventually (I even healed him a few times) got BBQed to death by the massed fire damage. It didn't help that the void blobs were focus firing his ass the whole time.