/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

smug edition

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/special-feeling-特別な気分
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mugi!

I'm having a bit of financial trouble. If only somebody could help me out~

The Big Three~

Mika~

SHUICHI
HELP

>A FUCKING CLOWN

My gf Ayumu is a cutie

Angie and her beloved boys!

That's what you get for spending all of your Monocoins on cosplay you dumb smelly otaku.

Happy bday to best girl

what's his problem

>fucking chiaki
holy shit, user

Koko! Will pirate user return to us again one day?

Being best boy.

What is it with Aussies and their ~~s?

Being the main clown of some clown posse will eventually traumatize and scar you up

he's stuck in a killing game with a bunch of morons

He's 14 or whatever give him a break. He's just in one of those phases

精液が欲しい
出してくれ

We're a friendly lot, that's why!

what happend to pirate user?

It's my beloved best giri's birthday. I tried making a blueberry pie for her!

I'm so grateful I discovered her. Before playing DR for the first time, I was happy and content with simply existing, and living a 'normal' life. But nothing seemed to matter, and I had nothing and no-one to care about. Meeting Kiri, and following her story, however, triggered an emotional reaction in me unlike anything I've felt for many years. I started to care, and got invested. She reminded me that there are things worth living for, and that you should never be afraid to move forward. She gave me motivation, and she gave me hope. She may be a fictional character, but I have never ever felt more grateful towards anything or anyone in my entire life.

I love her so much. Gratulerer med dagen, Kyouko.

Painting with Angie!

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

I'm such a slut Niggi-kun

>forgetting the part where he complains about PS4 port not having a low graphics setting

Yeah I love her too

Genuinely moe!

Capper here, I didn't think it was noteworthy.

I feel bad for technophobes everywhere.

DELET

I'll do you one better.

A FUCKINF THINKPAD

All righty then. Hey, at least I learned what a Thinkpad is too, kek.

I want to fuck Kaito.

Anyone know what energize does?

this is a great speech and a beautiful collection, you have all my respect.
The cake looks delicious, hope you enjoy it
Happy Birthday Kiri!

>when the nips justify re-characterizing a chaotic character as a shrinking-violet, boring, moe bottom for their yaoi by using their pre-killing game form
Oh well.

This scene was so random like wtf

It energizes you. The more energized you are, the more awake you are.

The dedication is real!

>THINKPAD
Seriously? Why?

Gives you energy, user.

What in the bloody mother fuck was this v3 ending. Good thing I didnt spend any money on this

There actually isn't many lewds of normie Kaito, I can probably count the amount I have of them with one hand.

You should really think about it again after some hours. It's hard to analyze things while being over emotional.

I was more talking about Ouma, but neat.

>brainlets

I wish there was more art of my Kirumin in casual garb.

>What can it be other than mocking? Other than saying that the people who were excited about the change of pace don’t matter. What they feel doesn’t matter. It’s not worth more than shock value. They engaged in the conversation with their marketing. With their demo pushing Kaede as the new “protagonist”. They showed they were aware of the pressing issue of lack of female protagonists. This was the dev teams statement on the matter.

>It’s not just “shock value”, a “twist” or a “joke”. Their marketing threw it in our faces that they knew what they were doing. Jokes are done in good faith. And it’s not a “twist” unless the audience is in on it. It’s a statement. That this issue doesn’t matter to the devs. They actively told their audience “this isn’t important to us.” Which is worse than simply not engaging. They could have not said anything and had a male protagonist like always. They could have completed this same twist by making Shuichi Saihara (the male protagonist that took Kaede’s place) the protagonist who dies. They could have just let her live.

>But then who could our real protagonist pine for? Without a woman sacrificing herself how could he possibly be expected to become the protagonist? Danganronpa has never been one to shy away from this trope (Sayaka Maizono, Chiaki Nanami, ect.) but this is a different level. This is not using a long standing- terrible- troupe. This is deceit. This is deceitful to the people who bought this game expecting a female protagonist. This is bad faith towards their audience. It’s hurtful and mocking.

It's only a game. Why you have to be mad?

Thank you! I'm actually pretty bad at cooking and baking in general, so I had a little help. It tasted fantastic though, despite its looks!

The RPG ability? It gives you a large amount of Awakening at the end of every turn. It's pretty useful when you max it out since it's party-wide.

Is it so hard to just accept the ending and move onto the bonus mode? That's what people have been doing since the first game you know.

Do you guys have a picture of hajime saying stop it

Nope.

The headcanon of Normie!Kaito physically bullying Normie!Ouma when SHSL!Kaito was mentally bullied by SHSL!Ouma is just amusing to me.

Kirumin?
Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu?

back to /v/

That's my nick for her. Either that or Kimmy.

Oh oops. Sorry I just woke up.

Also I counted them and it's exactly five normie Kaito lewds.

What's the context of this meme again, I remember it being about a couple being interviewed, but that's it.

I think there's more of lewd stuff with Normie!Ouma, pretty sure I saw a couple of doujins about it too.

Am I the only one that thinks that the price isn't absurd for this game?
It's priced like every other game on the market and it blows them all out of the water in terms of content and variety
There's a full rpg dungeon crawler in there
Why are people upset?

Oh, it's a nickname? That's a cute sounding one, Kimmy sounds cute too. Perfect for a beautiful maid such as her.

better than 0, user

Thank you my dudes, I thought it was mp restoration.

I'm so sleepy I literally forgot to reply.
I found that pic in my lewds folder and idk why it's there. But yeah, it's an amusing headcanon.

true

I don't think that either considering the amount of content it has and the quality of it.

No, I find the price perfectly justified as well. It's got more content than most other games that've been recently released. I have 68 hours clocked, and I'd have paid the same thing if it was 50 hours long.

It's a meme, where there was lots of snow in Japan and a man going out of a date with a woman got interviewed about the bad weather conditions. He said this reeally cheesy line, 'When it snows when you're with your lover, you can immerse yourself in a special feeling... I like it.' instead of talking about the weather, so people got super pissed when he started blabbing about his girlfriend.
Thus the rest is history and it's become a draw your OTP thing with Naegiri there.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/special-feeling-特別な気分

Good thing for me the game+OST combined were 18 USD after converting from my 3rd world money.

I don't care about the price, not sure why people were complaining. I'd understand the frustration if that was priced for something that came out years ago like the first two games or AE. But something pretty much new? No chance.

I find this pretty funny meanwhile the people who ordered the limited edition for 100$ aren't complaining at all (aside from Saihara's cap being torn a bit on the front), kek.

Am I the only one who thought Keebo would be the first one to die? I thought he would establish himself as a beacon of hope for the rest, only to be struck down

Happy Birthday to the girl in purple

>kirumifags emerge from the abyss

I'm glad! Normally I don't like submissive or maid characters but she strikes a chord in me I never knew I had.

Haha, I'm pretty much a Kirumifag as well, not sure if there are any more hidden in the abyss, but you're right. But in my case, the maid types always get me. Kirumi has this charm about her anyways.

I need more V3 hajimeme edits.

So otakus on Twitter got mad at him for being a normie, huh?

Paid $40 and spent over 50 hours
It was worth it, and it's the first time I played a Dangan game on release.

Hello I'm a hidden Kirumifag. She's my favorite v3 girl (and at this rate might become favorite overall).

Can't even leave her alone on her birthday... you're positively the worst. Delete that picture off of your computer RIGHT NOW.

I just think I like mature women, ha.

Yup. One of most popular retweeted comments was, 'Shut up, fucking four-eyes!'.

That pic is illogical and impossible. Hinata x Peko will never happen. Hinata got cucked.

Hello hello hidden Kirumibro/sis, she's my favorite V3 girl too.

>I just think I like mature women, ha.
That just about sums it up, same for me. Not a fan of giggidy, crazy or over the top whiny crybaby girls.

What does it feel like a stick a clean had down her sweat-laden moist cleavage?

Post your pets, /drg/.

yoohoo

Have you ever felt a deep and never-ending sense of ennui, /drg/?

Iruma is like 100% turbo virgin, right?

That hand is so badly placed it looks like he's actually transcending through her boob

Delightful

Is there any room for doubt?

Best tracks in the OST?

>ennui
What's that? A shortened version of enthusiasm?

>that pic
Oh boy