pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1159702718&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158809056&searchtext=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fucking gunlines

>these shits block my ritual
fuck I am mad

3rd for dawi trashcans.

Clan eshin new unit:
>skaven assassin (female)
>new action on settlements: 'breed'
>replenishment rate +25% (armies in local region)
>+25 relations if it's an enemy settlement

Anything good coming out of the workshop yet?

I'm looking to buy warhammer 2 , but will the factions/map from the prequel be playable/conquerable?

>No Sisters of Avelorn
>No Handmaidens of the Everqueen
>No Alarielle
The lack of true elven waifus in this game is disquieting.

short answer no

yes, but not right now.
'soon'

>legendary difficulty
>15% upkeep increase on new lord
Fuck this shit, Imma get a cheat mod. I'd rather boost the AI economy twice than spend hundreds of turns with only a handful of armies, that's boring as fuck.

BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

I'll wait for the Christmas sale then

Look in the OP for the mortal empire link. At the moment no you cant conquer the old world in the vortex campaign.

I mean, male assassins already help improve replenishment. somehow.

yes but not yet. The mortal empires mega campaign is supposed to release in a month or two. At which point there will be a global campaign map, and if you own both games, you will be able to play all the factions

>blue tree is just a meme
>you dont need blue tree
>yellow>red tree
t.brainlet

The Delves are really starting to win me over as a cute faction
>Fight a sub-terra battle in the cave of the great bat
>"It goes on forever!"
>"It's dank in here!"
>*Dark Elf sneezes*

cute emo bastards, also I love Morathi's hair

FIX YOUR MODS

THE ASUR HAVE TWIUMPHED

WEEKS, NOT MONTHS

:^)

You dont need the blue tree when you're playing on easy difficulties. Wich is the case for the majority of the people here.

All the casuals crying cause there more skill point cheat mods broke lmfao

Alistair is quite dashing.

40 WEEKS

Ogres will be absolute shit in multi. Like chaos but worse (in terms of cost effectiveness). They will be expensive AF in the campaign and will require lots of food for sure.

>Tomb Kings still not announced

And easily countered by anti large.

Their early game will be murderous and will probably be the easiest at that stage.

how long until CA (((investors))) shuts down mods

Unlike Chaos however, they'll have devestating ranged and fucking snotlings cheaper than zombies.

And some goddamn monster cavalry

They have the potential for the most dangerous possible 20 stack army. Unless ofc chaos divided comes and khorne puts his elite units into play.

Total Warâ„¢ will have their own Creation Clubâ„¢ soon

What's in the works for us in the future? Are any of the old world races going to be playable?

They'll get fucked by anti large (SEAGUARD will probably hard counter the entire faction) since ever unit but expendable gnobblars is large. Probs be pretty beastly otherwise, although low tier ogres are going to be super vulnerable to arrows

OH I WONDER

That's what The Experiment is.
Shut down unofficial mods, start charging money for mods.

pls no bulli

Which is long due honestly
>although Tzeentch might have some trickery for the campaign map

Just finished my Skrolk campaign, how do I play Delves?

how would these new LL work out:

Hellebron starting in north-east Lustria, sent by Malekith to go stab lizardmen and collect some blood
Malus Darkblade sent to western Araby to collect ancient artifacts

Gayelfs:
Alith Anar has resurfaced again, this time vowing to lead a mighty force of Asur gathering in Arnheim to burn Naggarond to the ground
Eltharion the Grim has been tasked to investigate what the hell is happening in Land of the Dead, starting in northern coast of Araby

meanwhile in Land of the Dead:
Arkhan the Black is doing his best to collect ancient items of power in order to bring back his master Nagash and is gathering his undead forces in Zandri
Neferata of Lahmia has resurfaced in Vampire coast in Lustria, on a search for ancient items of power

Rule nr 1 of Veeky Forums: always read the OP before posting.

I don't think so.

TWW 1 is for old races and TWW 2 is for new races. Playing all of them simultaneously would probably be too costly to implement for Creative Assembly, something like four Charlemagnes or something.

Truly a pity.

Skaven are boring to play as

Is dark conduit bugged? Holy shit it almost outright kills tier 5 infantry.

anyone tried installing mods for [spoiler[ pirated tww2 [/spoiler]

>Start ritual 4
>intervention army spawns, ignores garrison and ritual site to go raze minor settlement
>its ok, can colonize when I'm finished
>Chaos and Vermintide spawn, instantly raze nearby minor settlement because no amount of walls can stop 2 Chaos doomstacks full of CHOSEN
>2 turns later
>fucking Tiranoc colonizes my old settlement

FUCK YOU CA. FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID ROME 2 PROVINCE SYSTEM AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR RITUAL SPAWNING ARMIES

Do I accept? I lust for more territory, and the only accessible enemy right now is a bit far away.

SHAMEFUL DISPLAY

always own full provinces. Also, people you had war with make for poor neighbors

Where in Lustria is that?

accept but keep an army near him since he will betray you asap or you just do it and lose a bit of trustworthiness

Whats Dark Conduit?

>Lose settlement in your home province
>Ally immediately beelines for the ruins to colonise them.

Well, I guess it's superior to TWW1 where factions outright refused to colonise ruins.

Army buffs for fire sorceresses? Worth the mana or should I just drop burning skulls all day?

Lohkir would be better than Malus, but start position is alright.
Eltharion should start further south, than northern Araby, as that's already very close to Ulthuan
Speaking of Helves, Teclis will probably need to be moved in Mortal Empires. Should maybe start at Star Tower (one of the old Elven in South Eastern Lustria)

The damage buff is really good since it both buffs damage directly and gives them fire damage which will then buff their damage further due to the lore attribute triggering

>Have enslaved everyone I have fought in the campaign
>still have barely any slaves

they need to buff this shit

No
Invade and take Wissenland, one of their buildings is the best you can get for infantry recruit bonuses iirc

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1159702718&searchtext=

Thoughts?

>he thinks Nagarthye and Alith Anar has come close to Naggarond
(lol

Not even Tyrion was able to walk in Naggarond until Mommyfu let him go.

Shadow Warriors are basically the CIA-SAD of the High Elves, they do the Druchii shit the nobles and clean-cut Helves won't do.

Will I lose the game if Naggarond finishes the rituals before me?

Both the dark elves loves me as Skaven but after having fucked with the highelves south of africa

Why does mommy feel so shit compared to malekith? Also why does she ONLY get spells from lore of shadows.

>Mommy doesn't get special dialogue with Malekith in the diplomacy screen and vice versa

They had one job.

>tfw that burning head spell is fucking satisfying to use now

Hopefully Lore of Metal feels the same in Mortal Empires

Oh, was there an update today that popped mods?

nor Tyrion and Teclis, Kroq and Mazda and Queek with Skrolk, I don't know why

>steam workshop for tw:wh finally

WAIFU MODS WHEN.

Nice cheat mod

Wait what? She doesn't get dark magic? She created it fucking CA.

>Custom Rogue Army DLC
>Get to mix and match whichever units you want.
>Get to pick a starting position.

That would be amazing.

I've traditionally relied pretty heavily on a front line of infantry with a buncha archers in the back and it's worked out decently with the Dark Elves so far what with the crossbows, any advice on better optimising my performance? I like the hydras so far but havent used harpies or hags or anything much yet.

He's memeing or just a dumbo, she gets a mix of spells from Death, Shadow and Dark Magic

>Black Lion of Chrace (Dual axe infantry)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1158809056&searchtext=

An army ability the dark elves get with one of their rites.

>tfw drop flaming skull followed by flame of rhuin w/ passive

BURN ALL THE THINGS AHAHAHAH

Never.

For that we'll need the custom lord creator, similar to the avatar campaigns from Shogun.
Man, if you coupled that with rogue armies and army painter and THEN a way to upload that scheme upto mods for others to download and use, then fuck me we'd be sitting pretty

Why won't CA do elves with proper hips?

Yes. If you want to play with mods and whatever mods you like don't work you can create a userscript file to override the shitty launcher.

The hell is the point of bolt throwers for your garrison? They can't shoot over walls and by the time the enemy gets inside they either have the buildings for cover or are on top of them.

ah, felt like my shit wasn't working! it's fine, i'll just wait for errybody to update

fuck off anime fag

Wait until HE bring seven dragons to siege your settlement. Then you'll know why the quatermaster insisted on the bolt throwers and you'll thank him with every inch of your being.

You need limitations. Armies should have their troop line divided (for each building) and given a "cost" to each. You cant go further a certain cost for a 2 faction combination. Also factions should at least be neutral to one another. You cant just have the empire or helfs siding with chaos or dwarfs with greenskins/skaven.

Line them up so that when the gates open they shoot everything that broke them.

It's not on the modders, it's on CA's end. The mods work fine, they're just disabled because of the aids launcher update.

me too.

If another faction finishes the final ritual you get a quest battle to stop them and permanently throw them out of the vortex race.

>gets ONE (1) spell from lore of dark magic
>its the winds regen one
>everything else is shadow or death

?????

>Those stats on a tier 1 unit with barely above 100 upkeep

Fuck right off.

>he fell for the NATO meme instead of unifying Ulthuan under one ruler
You have only yourself to blame.

>male bodies with brasiers and wigs

my headcanon is that they're all men.
May aswell, it's slaanesh and it's delves.

Well since its mercenary companies the limitation would be financial and availability of troops to hire, meaning you'd mostly get shitty meat-shield troops rather then good troops. And actual good troops being rare so losing them in battle would sting extra.

Are you just bad at the game? Put your infantry on opposite sides of the gate, and a bolt thrower slightly away from it but facing the gate

Press insert and delete anything that walks in

But she gets Dark 2 spells and the lore attribute?

Literally the same amount of shit as she gets from Lore of Shadows you fucking moron.

I remember the last time this happened, took them like a week to fix their shit.

to be fair, if I unified Ulthuan half of it would burn to the ground every time I did a ritual because of the "lul we spawned were you weren't" ritual armies

>Helf Dragon Units / Skavenslave mix.
>Bunch of alpha nobles sending thousands of slaves to their deaths while they just chill at the back.

>Helf/Delf mix.
>"pls reunite" brigade

>Chaos Trees
>Human Scalies
>Human Furries
>Bretonnia/Helf Noblebrights.

Fortunately it takes 10 minutes to make a userscript. Hopefully that one guy who said he's going to make a mod manager actually comes through because CA clearly doesn't give a fuck.