/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB60)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?58403-Open-Beta-60-Patch-Notes-October-4th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oklj6UKJBrI
youtube.com/watch?v=yVcAyEMM4Cc
youtu.be/uW1mfr7Y_mc
youtube.com/watch?v=gCa0T_EIfmc
youtube.com/watch?v=qSyci75hTa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay af

I want to hum a delicate tune into Fernando's ear!

Insult you..? I'd rather just shoot you.

ded,prolly the last thread ever. Been a good ride.

don't worry anons, ob61 will save Paladins.

we said that about every patch since ttk lowering

Reminder to do your PPL picks today, tomorrow they might be locked.
Also, ESL today.

Did qt do a pick video for this weekend?

I think he said yesterday he has similar picks to Raynday this week.

>Enemy has torvald
>literally no one buys wrecker
>tfw all viktors I met except my pal are all braindead that buys deft hands
This game is dead for good. Though a side of me makes me happy knowing that I am the smarter than 99% of the playerbase.

What kind of trash can league are you in? I never see anyone ever buy daft hands except for Dambas or people just playing Casual for fun.

>tfw have to go to bronze because got a lot of loss in rank because of dumbasses
>now I have to go to the same hell again
This is getting pointless. I'm envy of my friend who got accelerated to silver 5, bastard didn't wait for me. Might as well leave the game and come back when more people with at least 30 IQ joins the game.

Is there ever a reason to use the quicker explosion legendary on BK? Seems like it is useless if you just buy resilience.

Also, I always feel awkward when I get wrecker on BK. Should you get caut on him instead and just use his shield demolition legendary?

PPL should be good this week, we get Fnatic vs NiP and NaVi vs NiP. And NA gets Renegades vs G2.

>bronzie actually exists
Really?

If you are duo queuing than one of you have to master a couple of strong damage champions or else you won't ever get out of the trash can leagues. Frontline and Supports are good characters to know too in case you need ot fill, but Damages are the ones who control the tempo of the match because if nobody dies, the other two roles get trampled over.

Flanks count as damages too by the way, especially in this meta.

There's a lot of them
I run Nando while my friend swaps between Viktor and Willo. We can usually carry the game by ourselves but I'm really bad at rolling so I always get paired with braindead people who won't listen to my commands.

>he doesn't murder everyone as nando
Your fault then.

Except I do, I can get 12 minimum kills per match. I can flank and cap the point at the same time but it gets tough when the enemies see me as a threat and then the 5 of them murders while my team mates are masturbating at the base looking at my muscles getting teabagged.

Terminus will be a qt zombie(golem)!

>12 minimum
Make that 30 asap. You have no excuse because you're in bronze.

Shouldn't have touched ranked until you were at an account level in unranked where you actually see competent players.

>hirez sending out please play our game emails

Rank and casual have different mmr so it's doesn't matter.

Guess I'll start over. Fuck my fucking life, so tired having my efforts go to waste because of incompetent fags ruining the game.

Kinda looks like scam. HiRez and free shit? Weird.

Truly a dead game.

Doesn't it still match people with brain dead monkeys untl they're a certain level though? I remember being told that double XP events were actually kind of bad for casual/new players because they met better people faster, and I remember it being that way with leveling in Smite.

I mean, you can still grind your way up, especially how with ranked in this game, once you reach the 100TP mark, you can jump drastically on your next rank up if you've proven yourself worthy. I jumped straight from gold 3 in qualifiers, to plat, to diamond.

>Doesn't it still match people with brain dead monkeys untl they're a certain level though?
Nope, lv 100 or lv10, I've played with them all in rank.

Smite does it too. I haven't played in months and I got welcome back rewards waiting.

Reminder that strike is better.

Yingposter is gone. It's finally over.

>exposed butt
Whore

Idk dude, it just looks like they were trying to add as much weird shit as possible, so it's no longer witch Evie but Jester Evie.

>play game
>team mate has mic on
>Decide to fuck around
>"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU NOOOOOOB FUUUUCK YOUUU"
>respond with quiet and nice job
>"SHUT THE FUCK NOOBX10 FUUUUUUUCK MOTHERFUCKER"
>can hear him breathing heavily
>fucker probably got a hypertension because of me
Feels good being the one who cause the team to crumble. I'm already on a losing streak so might as well make the most out of it and reduce everyone's TP.

just mute him (sound broken)

Kek. I only do that in ow tho.

I actually like Ying but that dude is an insufferable cunt.

How do I that midgame?This one happened on console so it doesn't really matter if I lose or not.

Open scoreboard(?) and hit the mute button.

I rarely do it but this fuck pissed me off for being a hotshot wanna be. Told the fucker what to do and be careful of the flanks but he didn't listen then spammed curses and nice job on chat. We already lost at that moment because we lost our momentum.

I see, you learn something new everyday I guess.

Finally people are realizing how annoying he is

Best lego for best sniper? Should I go for deep roots?

The one that increase your damage, duh

Unending love. That's the most simple way to describe my feelings for her.

I'm not.

Ok.

Have you ever found or had to deal with a cheater?
also how to recognize one from someone who is actually good??

die

begone

>play strong hitscan champ
>no recoil or accuracy even at mid range
>weird snap from people to people
Pretty easy to tell them apart unless they use wallhack only. Easiest way to deal with it is to deathball that faggot.

>Using such simple words to describe your waifu
You bring shame to your waifu Yingfag.
You didn't even speak about her elfin beauty, or her being a master of the art that is illusionism. Try harder next time.

Just play retaliation zhin, i still find people who shoot his counter regularly in diamond and ive seen gm games where zhins counter is being shot. If your duoing then just take ash and makoa and turn their back line upside down or one of you take torvald and the other andro, maeve, cassie or buck and fuck their shit.
>useless after resilience
Not useless, the stun doesn't last long but it will still at least stagger them so itll stop them mid reload, mid ult and with quicker explosion it'll force anyone too close to use a movement skill to get away, shield or just take the stagger if they have resilience 3. Also those resilience credits aren't going to haven or blast so theyll be easier to kill. Shield demo is his worst leggo, its maybe useful against four tanks if they just stack point but if they are stacking point then its probably better to get quicker stuns. Also bk is one of the, if not, the best wrecker in the game so yeah youll probably want wrecker.

leave ying poster alone you bullys

because it forces you to get resilience. In the early game it's a nightmare and WILL meet you free kills vs unskilled players. Even lategame, it's still a ministun and 500 damage.

Also, Bomb King is one of the best wrecker users in the game. With Wrecker 3 he can destroy pretty much any shield in the game with three stickies (2025 damage each).

no, he deserves it

they pretty much always play Tyra

When she gets 100% accuracy on ult you'll know.

Ok that explains Viktor mostly (and maybe ruckus)
I sometimes haven't an easy time with Andro for example, maeve daggers and sometimes Sha lin, which is funny. if I try to use any of those heroes I tend to miss a lot, but that's not a reason to call them cheaters.
oh yeah and headshot kinessa. that shit is dirty

Be careful, I used to always get matched up against PERDO and I was 100% convinced that he was an aimbotter for a long time because he's seriously just that fucking good.

you guys are just jealous of ying and yingposters love

I won't.

Last time I did it got deleted and I got a warning. Don't blame me.

Post your ranked jams.
Don't tell me you exclusively listen to game audio, do you user?
youtube.com/watch?v=oklj6UKJBrI

I know. that's what I said is not enough to call them cheaters. just annoying pieces of shit.
I'll try to look for details in the killcam but sometimes you gotta accept the game has some slightly oversized hitboxes

That fucking kpop idol dress would look so good with another hairset.

Some Dynatron usually

Music distract me when there are 3 people chasing my ass.

t. gold
lol

For playing Zhin
youtube.com/watch?v=yVcAyEMM4Cc

youtu.be/uW1mfr7Y_mc
I like listening to bossa nova since it helps me keep my cool in the face of retardation.

>he doesn't go ball deep
Can't have fun?

I like listening to Bossa Nova too while playing comp. I got a playlist full of Bossa Nova covers and instrumentals, it's so calming.
youtube.com/watch?v=gCa0T_EIfmc

>not Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

inferior version

Listen to the song, user.

It's really gay. Why does it exist?

i listen to the MGR soundtrack, mostly the hot wind blowing

I used to run Eldritch Speed on Torvald, but I don't think it's worth it anymore. What should I replace it with? Post some Papi Succ loadouts, please.

Because life is beautiful and full of surprises, user.

literally anything

you should be building nimble

will there be an option to watch it without facebook?

nimble? but why? isn't better chronos due the fucking long cd?

Muh nigga. The key to victory is keeping calm and collected.

My dudes.
youtube.com/watch?v=qSyci75hTa0

Paladins world.
It's still fb broadcast, but at least not on facebook.

how do you know if you get something from watching a stream?

cool, thanks

HiRezLootBot sends you a message.

You should be holding onto protection until your flank makes a dive to give them field study, so Chronos isn't really necessary for that. Late game your recharge isn't great so having Chronos 3 for it is pointless too.

Nimble, on the other hand, is cheaper and lets you escape from things more easily. Nimble used to be really good when Torvald was melee, and it's still the case.

I can see.
I haven't considered to use nimble as also I tend to rely a lot in recharge as it instantly recovers the shield now.
what do you say is true, if by any time you get focus by the enemy team that often means you're dead.
I don't trust my team mates much so I run with extra damage for nullify.
I need to give a view to my deck once more.

that's been in the game since closed beta though?

Just ignore them and let them dream whatever they want. These are probably the same people who shout "SMITE is dead" for years.

Its 800 dmg
Ive seen a ying aimbotter once
Take protection, pay attention to what your mates are doing and shield them accordingly.
>hear seris ult
>shield her because shes going to spam rmb on everyone pulled
>hear drogoz ult
>shield him while hes flying towards someone so he doesn't get nuked before or after the kill
>see flank diving
>shield them
>see 1v1/2/3/4/5
>shield them
Basically when you hear ult, shield the person ulting. If you have a tyra__ then shielding her during her ult means shes going to melt anyone in front of her.

>look at ob60 datamining again
>vanguard has bolt pistols and a shield
>a SHIELD
>we're getting T H R E E tanks in a row because Terminus and Churchill are next

Is this game going to die?

>also, champ after Vanguard is named Rider
>realize that it probably actually means the wallride champion, and not Asstolfo

don't worry, I know that.
I mean I give protect to those low on health so they can escape, I also shield the healer when I see her/him being the focus in firefights.
is eldritch speed/Timeshaper that good? i mean I tend to run Glyph of health and syphoning as I try to go a bit more aggressive specially against flanks.

if HiRez releases a trap champ will that attract SJWs because "muh progressiveness" or would they attract the degenerate weebs instead?
personally I fail to see the difference

Time shaper is good if youre going protection, i havent tried new recharge with eldritch speed but apparently its not as good so i wouldnt take it without trying it out first

i cant wait for this stupid fuck to die like a dumb bitch

1 sec of 32% increased speed?
yeah, hot garbo. I would prefer the one that gives extra shield but as I see it now the recharge cards help very little now.

Now I wonder how many of them will be hitscan. Probably all because "muh projectiles are hard to aim"

Churchill is a tank so hes going to have hitscan and projectiles
Its only 1 second now? Yeah fuck that

Stop making useless fucking skins and let me use a brighter shade of green for my crosshair. In fact, why are there only a number of preset colors? Why not have a fucking color slider? Is it really that hard to copy the feature from fucking paint and put it in your game instead of an autistic arbitrary amount of colors? Why is hirez so fucking shit?