>STATISTICS
dotabuff.com/
opendota.com/
datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Liquipedia:Upcoming_and_ongoing_matches
joindota.com/
dota2protracker.com/

Streamlink is a tool for extracting a livestream to an external player to avoid ads and minimize performance impact:
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

>DAILY E-SPORTS
liquipedia page: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/DreamLeague/Season_8/Europe_&_CIS
Stream: go.twitch tv/dreamleague

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
opendota.com/matches/3485589104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no anime!

Reminder to watch Worlds.

alright

So I wanted an invite to fpl challenger and was told that required mmr is 6500. Then I checked the invited players and look who I found. I guess if you are WOMAN required MMR is 1k lower as she is 5.5k right now :^)

>also nice winrate

>literally none of the characters there recognizable as the real players
Dotards????

>Winning laning = Master of all dota aspects
t.Juiceshitter

WEMEN am i right

only pros can play core in that fpl.
its a fuckign meme

>brits
>dota
lmao

Rime will join the casting illuminati this year mark my words

I hope so.
Rime is GOAT. Dry humor that isn't just meme spouting and actually knows what he's on about.

pugna is male manlet skeleton
templar assassin is girl and doesn't have a dick
forced 50 doesn't exist, if you can't win more than half of your games then you're where you belong
dota is slowly declining but still one of the most popular games out there and far from dead
watching anime doesn't affect your dota perfomance
singsing is washed up, never won anything of relevance and will never play competitively again
traps are degeneracy

true
true
false
false
true
false
true

/ourgirl/

t. reddit

but le short hair means she is le boy

wow theres a dude at my college who looks just like him, acne and everything

man people with that acne disease are so unlucky desu

>girl

W O O F E D

what a fucking shit game, you just out farm your oponnents and push, cant believe i fell for watching it, even ee playing 4k games is better than this

on the 18th of last month valve said it'd take another month to complete the patch. would valve drop it just before the minor and risk things being completely chaotic for the entire tourney or after and have things still be chaos when 1500QUALIFIERPOINTS up for grabs with a 4 day old patch

I know we like to joke about thread being dead and all but this is getting serious. 30 minute gaps between posts? Where are all the typical neckbeards shitposting?

>pick agi core
>build manta diffusal bkb
>win game
u're welcome

?
Are you implying that well over 100k people are wrong?

post more sheepo!

patches have happened in the middle of lans, icefrog doesn't give a shit

don't forget pike if ranged

refugees still in the last thread dotard. thread was early

>play like absolute dogshit
>steadily climbing mid 5k and above
I'm just afraid of matchmaking fugging up and get in a game with a pro with 4 other 5ks and sucking

WHERE ARE THE ESPORTS DOTARDS
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

twitch
.tv/beyondthesummit

Empire vs Effect
Kinguin vs HR after

This is the best tool Dota 2 has to offer, besides maybe the option to mute teammates.

whos the dying guy between black and synderen?

i'm not happy about it, but i guess it'll do

you can't handle the bantz?

o shit black put in some work

"looks like"

I was weaver, how could I have won this? It looks like we got ratted but we didn't lose any of the side t3s, they just grouped as 5 and pushed mid. I feel like heart was the wrong item but I don't know what items to buy on this hero.

a-agi cawwy? :3

BKB? Diffusal?

since you were against doom (who would probably buy an orchid even though he didnt) i'd skip boots and go straight linkens

you only need heart if you're the only frontliner on your team, but you had bear and storm so yeah i don't like it either, should've gone mjolnir push waves out faster

god, terrorblade is so lucky

i mean doom and np (np's the one who would buy the orchid)

please dont buy a pike on weaver. please. i understand if you get a dragon lance for the mid game, but this pike should've been something else

>treads and aquilla
>that late in the game
have you tried farming?
also where is your damage?

why is she blushing?

i think pike was fine in that situation, you can use it to get out of np's trees, dp's zucc and also push doom away when he pops ur linkens

weaver was not a great pick here, but your storm is a fucking joke next time just bully him out of mid
in future, good items on weaver are the same as good items on any agi carry: diffusal, manta, mjollnir (for splitpush), butterfly(would have gotten this over heart personally but idk).
you literally can't fight in exorcism and ofc doom completely fucks you. Fortunately their furion was a fucking retard otherwise he would have gotten orchid and fucked your shit up even more. Speaking of which, orchid/bloodthorn is situationally good on weaver too, like for the furion so he doesn't sprout you or tp out.
The way to play weaver is to afk farm until you get your deso, since you're useless without at least one damage item. Then you can think about fighting, but it's nice if you pick up linkens first so you can shukuchi for days. If you have to fight early as weaver you already lost the game.
Boots weaver is a meme, you're just going to shukuchi every time you need to escape or chase someone down and you will be afk farming the lane until you have enough mana that it doesn't matter how many times you spam your spells. You have no lockdown so if you can't reach someone without boots it won't really help if you can reach them with boots. As long as you play safe and keep wards up you shouldn't have too much trouble with ganks either.
Sometimes you can skip linkens for something else like diffusal or orchid and then go skadi later but honestly why bother thinking that much when linkens is such a good item on him anyways.
t. win almost every weaver game I play, but I'm trench-tier so take this with a grain of salt

Heart was a shit choice honestly

for sprout is a good idea, for the other two there's shukuchi. it's a 5k gold item that adds no damage at all.

>tfw you felt that weird warmth at your back but its tb(male) so its ok

were currently at our peak time dotards, PLAY THE GAME AND CONTRIBUTE!

WE'RE GOING TO HIT 700K TODAY

Now go open your socialius medius (social media) and call your physical or digital friends to finally play the game.

TODAY. WE. DO. IT.

>play this shit game dotards!
no

its fucking 1am, im not playing dota just to listen to thirdie pinoy shits bitch and moan

>reinstall this game while ignoring the reason why you uninstalled it in the first place
HAHAHA

what carries are the most powerful when 6 slotted this patch?

>its true
brb playing

I'VE SUNDERED THIS CABAL

game ends before someone does and the answer is always alchemist

>anime samefag

why would alch be the most powerful when 6slotted? basically every other carry is more powerful than him when equally slotted, his only advantage over them is that he can get those items a lot faster

Post rare items

he gets 6 slotted without even trying

but the man that defeat EG swears the item is good!

>6 slotted carries in 2k17
lmao it's all about the 9 slot boys

but that wasnt the question, user was aking who is the best 6 slotted, not who gets 6 slotted first

>Alch aghs unlocks his backpack

launched my dota 2 for this, lets go boys!

A pure 6 slotted 1v1 would be a tie between CK , Void and Troll

alright im in, 7k people to go

No spec? her passives in a 1v1 would destroy most heroes

wemen

*silver edges you*
psssshh

>forced 50 doesn't exist
opendota.com/matches/3485589104

you're all shit if you don't consider skeleton king the best 6 slotted carry

>void
could maybe take on a CK MAYBE, but almost certainly loses to ebin troll of blinding axes unless he gets incredibly lucky with bashes and maybe gets the chrono drop on him

source

Her desolate deals 65 pure damage which isn't bad but at level 25 heroes would have 2.5k HP and probably a lifesteal. Dispersion deals shit damage and is mostly for defence. Spec is mostly a "spread and AoE" damage carry and not really a single target damage dealer.

>aghs druid
>no items on bear

MAGIC IS AN ABOMINATION

me

Chrono is the single reason why I consider him as one of the best 1v1 carry. Literally free hits.

>dies to physical damage

Tired of going to work every day. I wanna play doto at home and still make money. How do you do it?

>estimated mmr 1.7k
>winrate 25%

Twitch memes

twitch.tv and show tits

>le roaming gorilla emperor of roaming
>less assists than you
>less damage than you too
>you were playing a pos 5 support

what a wonderous hero pick you cock sucking nigger

you cant.
grind enough money then quit job

Winrate 46% thank you very much.

I've lost ten games in a row, eight/nine of them were beyond my ability to save. I'm not having the best of weeks

That's because you have a low playerscore, probably F, and you're getting matched up with shitters.

Who else /alpha/ here?
>Enter lobby
>Me and teammate both call mid
>Instalock mid regardless of who called first
>He lets me have it but has to play pos 4 or 5 now because everyone else has taken carry and offlane
No reason not to do this once you realize how nobody will ever question your authority if you are assertive

My playerscore was 9.8k before the mm update.

I'm "normal" whatever the hell that means

>start randoming every game first pick
>play as a one man army
>like 8 game win streak so far
>usually lose when I try to intelligently counterpick and play with the team

What is even going on

>you can now be sent to low priority for telling people they suck at dota

oh boy

>4.5k back in 2014
>Peak at 5k
>Go back down to 4.5k
I think this game is trying to tell me something