/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/

>Updated! PVP mode, Beast Tribes, Manderville, and more in 4.1 teasers.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_1

>Patch 4.06a Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

Previously:

xth for no friends

fat cat thread.

Cattes

xth for still blocking beepy

i want one

Post fat cat tats

What are newbies gonna be glamouring that early anyway?

how many people actually have him blocked?

Dudes gone to therapy and counselling multiple times and he's not changed one bit. He is beyond help and it's better off just to cut him off sooner than later.

slut gear

What server you on?

Pretty much nothing since two glamour prisms is all your money at level 15.

Faerie

Jenova.

Good luck with fishing retainers or mb.

I like this white c@

thanks bdudy. I'm new though and don't even know what retainers really are.

Why are you making an alt?

Want to play another race and have my own FC without leaving mine..

What class are ya and what's your name?

I like the black one

BRD, Shiga Fawn.

Thanks user

>tfw leveling alts is what gets me into this game more than any end game progression.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

talk shit get hit

decide race and gender

female midlander

catboy

male roe

dunesfolk female

>when you outroll that shithead in your group and get the mount

Might take me a while to make a character but I'll message you in game when I'm done.

Take your time.

Leveling alts can be pretty fun, until I hit level cap and don’t really want to grind gear for them

I love bun

Who are these ugly aspies?

They're cute too
A-Anytime

I dunno.

>alts
>when you have to slog through all that story all over again
What the fuck, man

Ain't she cute when she's laughing?

Duskwight female..

How do you organise your bags/armory chest?]
I keep my dyes/glamour crystals/consumables on the last page of my bag at all times.

ugly turds

Buy personality get one bf free at all participating retailers

I want that one user to post more FFXI

cute

Vjera or Sera

>Ugly black dude that faked his death twice or gay Dutch boy that pretended to be an underage female

Sera:
>irl girl
>hot
>teasing in a cute way
>actually plays the game
>funny to be around
>has a proper job
>good taste in music
>dom in a cute/good way
>demands loyalty but gives loyalty in return
>actually mentally stable

Vjera:
>a black man pretending to be a trans
>retarded
>never plays the game

Who do you think

Nigga Sera's ruse cruise ended a year ago, he came out on the xivg discord and even talk in voice chat, he uses voice on Overwatch too

Yo Magnai I'm heading off to the party, but this thing's a one-seater so if you wanna come you're gonna have to xaela cab.

this never happened lmao

I hit the sort button and hope for the best

I've spoken to her before, what the fuck are you on?

This if funny cause it looks like the blm is rubber banding but he's actually using an ability.

How hard is it to go about selling my account? I need to quit this game to help cut down the hours I spend on vidya and take some steps to improve my life. Having this addicting timesink MMO is unhealthy for me and I need to get away from it.
Of course I could just delete my character and unsub and that'll be the end of it, but my one character has every DoW/DoM job at 70/ ilvl320+, has cleared o3s and is on Balmung, so I know my account's fairly valuable and if i'm gonna quit the game I might as well try to get a couple hundred bucks out of it.

How about DoH/DoL nigga?

There's nothing worthwhile there. They're dispersed around level 10-15 with the sole exception being BTN at 54 or so.

Also forgot to mention that every DoW/M job is fully melded in addition to being at least 320. I spent a loooot of time doing hunts.

Why not just cancel your sub and have friend or family member you trust change your password and if you ever want to come back it's there for you. I see a lot of people quitting the game by selling their accounts or deleting them, but they always return. Have some discipline.

I'm the superior choice. There's a reason Sera tried to emulate me.
The memes in this post tickle me. I also do play, you are dumb.

And yes, Sera is a boy.

this never happened lmao

Have you hugged your mom today?

Post your parses.

I... guess I could just do that and tell my friend to just never give the password back to me even if I beg for it.

>And yes, Sera is a boy.
No she is not.

Other than DRK being the best again, how would you rate the SB class questlines?

Vjera only does content when it's irrelevant

>Show me the character you've been playing on.
No.
Whatever. This isn't that important.

Though the whole point of selling the account is to make it final. Even if I do want to come back to the game eventually, I think it'll be for the best to just get away from it and other MMO timesinks permanently.

DRK had a strong finish but everything else was fuckin boring.

RDM was most consistently good throughout.

Why are you quitting? Surely you've enjoyed your time with FFXIV?

Vjera gets BTFO in two posts, how the mighty have fallen

Then you're not playing.
Simle as that.

Idiot.

I'm having a hard time enjoying it lately but I still keep logging in to mindlessly drone through dailies and weeklies. I get frustrated with the game and its players super easily and it's just not that fun to me anymore. I have friends who play it but we never did that much stuff in-game anyway and I doubt i'll be missed there.

>Please tell new your new character.
Lol.

>I get frustrated with the game and its players super easily
How come? What's wrong? I'm starting to feel the same. Might kill myself soon, too.

Click cancel service account instead of cancel subscription on mogstation. Will permanently remove account licenses and accounts associated, no recovery. You'd have to completely rebuy the whole game and start all over if you want to come back.

tfw almost did this trying to cancel reoccurring sub

Then take a break, cancel your sub and have the discipline to not come back until you really feel like it or not come back at all. you can come back every even patch and be caught up since it's basically a fresh start. The events will be on the cashshop later and you really aren't missing much. I'm just saying that most people who I watch quit like you always come back and regret it. Have the discipline or i'm sure you'll have this problem down the road again.

Bard easy enough to do good DPS on?

I guess it's more the players than the game but i'm getting tired of the usual routine of "spend dozens of hours wiping to completely static, simple fights over and over and over with various groups of mouthbreathers who shouldn't even be able to figure out how to turn on their computers"
Statics, pugs, it's all the same shit. Not to imply I think i'm some sort of god or anything, i'm average at best, but the number of sub-70 IQ fuckers who lack even basic cognitive skills in this game are just wearing me down.

I did a /playtime out of curiosity the other day and found that I spent almost half a year straight playing this game, and I really can't say it was worth it at all. Really hit me with a brick with just how much damn time I spent playing the game and how much of it was just mindless droning on without much enjoyment.

>dat ruin 3 nerf
Why? WHY?!

RDM or PLD for alt story prog

My mom don't play that gay shit

>"I need to quit this game to help cut down the hours I spend on vidya and take some steps to improve my life."
>implying you can

I agree with everything you just said. The more time I spend playing, the more increasingly frustrated I get with the typical player. And outside of raids, it's all just a huge grind.
Do you intend to play other games (fun and not as addictive), or do you plan on completely giving up games? If the former, what kind of games?

Is mining or botany better for making dosh by selling mats on the marketplace?

I'm still gonna play vidya, but no timesink MMOs or anything like that.
I'm currently doing a new playthrough of Dragon's Dogma and i'm having a grand ol' time with it.

Is it weird if you see a nice felezen and sit next to her and you start talking and I accidentally called her 'mom'?

this is purely hypothetical

PLD.

I still haven't gotten this stupid thing yet, and I've been subbed for over 3 years now.

Sure dude. What server?

>Tfw I'm the opposite and just got back into FFXIV again because other games become too much of a timesink
If I play competitive games like Overwatch then I just end up getting tilted after losing like one game and just keep playing until I end up winning which becomes a gigantic timesink. With MMOs I can just play at my own pace and if I want to sink more time into it I can do it without getting as stressed or frustrated as I get in other games.