/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Where are the standards? Edition
Previous Kickass Homebrew: -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Sep 20] Notehax, a userland exploit, released. mrnbayoh.github.io/notehax/
[Sep 12] ntrboot compatible with r4igold.cc and AR DS cards. gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/
[Sep 1] Anemone3DS, a new theme manager. gbatemp.net/threads/482804

>Switch
[Oct 2] Pegaswitch released, switchhax framework, OFW 3.0 required reswitched.tech/octrelease
[Sep 5] 3.0.2 released, expands multiplayer to new regions. Nintendo patched a major exploit with the release of 3.0.1.

>Wii U
[Sep 21] Nintendont now supports the Wii U gamepad. There's also a forwarder channel that allows injecting Wii and GC VC. gbatemp.net/threads/483007/page-56#post-7578188

>Vita
[Oct 2] VitaShell 1.75 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/
[Sep 22] NoNPDRM 1.1 github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm
-More info pastebin.com/ELptKruf
[Sep 17] psvgamesd released. Creates complete dumps of cartridge games github.com/motoharu-gosuto/psvgamesd
[Sep 4] Adrenaline 6 github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/commit/76f057dafbb7d1ad58afefe89c33ff316882cd44
vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that DS loading from SD was not worth waiting for.

The Critic is my jam yo. I loved that series, that and liquid television.

Oh man, I can't believe I stopped remembering to do this.

Thanks.

Any confirmed homebrew that no longer works under 11.6? Want to know before I bite the bullet on my o3ds.

Couldn't have made a better first post myself

Literally why would you update

>Literally why would you update
Because the tranny is forcing them to.

my n3ds and o3ds are on 11.4(sadly), so I'm using my o3ds for online play. since yesterday I've been unable to go online with certain games.

oops. meant for

Hey guys I just used 2DS and "FBI - Open Source CIA Installer" showed up on the starting menu, I googled it and it apparently has something to do with home brewing or something. Can one of you please explain?

*bought a used 2DS

You can't hack one of them with a flashcart?

both are hacked, it's just telling me to update when I try to go online. it started about a day ago. everything was fine before, so not sure why.

The main thing that you can do with FBI is install pirated games and other stuff.
In other words you bought a hacked 2ds, but if you don't want this stuff you can follow a guide to remove it

>everything was fine before, so not sure why.
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/commit/76f057dafbb7d1ad58afefe89c33ff316882cd44
Do you really need to ask?

how do I get Flipnote Studio 3D on ver 1.0.0 for US?
what is the best way to get this in the new2ds?

that iso site

this isn't reddit

Just going to say lads.
Hakchi's release candidate has been compiled and uploaded to reddit.

Means you can easily add snes games to the SNES classic now.

Not all games work sadly, (in particular special chipset games that aren't Super FX chip games and DSP-1 games and Megaman X2 and X3, (these all seem to work), so Star Oceans out, but also Terranigma and Illusion of Gaia and some translated jap games) and retroarch isnt properly implimented yet, (though is possible to setup with some hackery buggery) but you can pretty easily pop like 100 extra games onto your snes classic now with little issue outside of running out of memory.

I added a load of 2 player games, since thats whats a bit lacking.

Turtles in Time baby. Thats the good shit right there.

been looking for away, I guess is impossible to get the Flipnote Studio 3D 1.0.0 for notehax

Shut the fuck up.

Someone will have it somewhere but not right now apparently

I'm buying a hacked new 3ds xl. Trading in my 3ds and vita for one
Its gonna have 32 gb.
My question is, can I play online Pokemon/ Monster Hunter on it?

oh man, that sucks.

>someone on the reswitched discord recognized my name from the luma github comments and banned me for being "transphobic"

wow

hope you guys are ready to deal with this drama x100 when the time comes for shitch hacks

did you post on the commit yesterday? they were going apeshit on the comments in the friend module commit

Ps3 and ps4 ofw 4.81 jailbreak out oct 6

Yes, that's what I'm talking about

brought it on yourself. I'm not a fan of the cabal, but chimping out and calling people trannies and attacking them personally is reason enough to ban your ass. that shit is not helping.

I didn't call anyone a tranny on the github comments, user.

>and banned me for being "transphobic"
are you suggesting that they banned you simply for leaving a comment, and it had nothing to do with you calling anyone a tranny? If so, I apologize and retract my previous statement.

Ok, so, in light of the Luma team's new shit decision to remove the friend module patching, it's worth noting that HTTPwn indeed does still work if you're on 11.3 or lower.
It even still works if you're on Luma 8.x with the Rosalina launcher.

You will get this error:
>Registering/starting the BOSS task...
>bossRegisterTask returned 0xc8a0f842.
>Reboot your system then try again.
>Haxx setup failed: 0xc8a0f842.
>An error occured.

But it does work. Using this workaround, you can still update Luma and have a lower firmware.

Post your comment or shut the fuck up

I didn't. And even if I had it wasn't on the discord so they had no reason to ban me.
I don't really care, I'm just warning you guys. Like I've been saying for months, these people are all friends and if you disagree with one of them they'll silence you everywhere

It was deleted dumbass.

>are you suggesting that they banned you simply for leaving a comment, and it had nothing to do with you calling anyone a tranny?
He did something truly unthinkable. He DISAGREED with the sacred cow. He DIDN'T praise their every action and worship the ground they walk on, so clearly he must be transphobic.

That's TODAY motherfucker.
Would be happy if it was true though, been waiting for easy ps3 3.56+ or whatever hax forever

this.
if you have problems with luma, that's one thing, but why bring the tranny shit into it? I don't get how you think people will take you seriously when you do this. i'm not a tranny or a trannylover btw. I just don't get how you think the grown-up world outside of your Veeky Forums hugbox is going to take the shit you spew lightly. not how it works, fucktard.

You could at least read the rest of the reply chain before making yourself look like an idiot.

that's a stupid reason to ban someone from discord, if that's true. from the way he first wrote it, I assumed he was tranny bashing, which is just annoying spam at this point. aurora is a piece of shit drama queen, and the ringleader of that cabal bullshit, but even more annoying are the 12 year olds that think spamming tranny and replying to every post about luma with "lol tranny >tranny using tranny cfw" is a lot worse.

today is not over yet, fucko
when someone gets transphobic in the ""real world"" outside of Veeky Forums and gets shut down, he has no reason to be taken seriously, so i can't be bothered to read any more than i did.

>i can't be bothered to read any more than i did.
I know this site jokes about autism a lot but I can't imagine how awful it must be to actually have it. My condolences.

>autism is ignoring bullshit
This is going to hurt, user, but it's actually the opposite and you should think about how your comment just now is projection and reflects badly on you.

Damn, Zelda looks like THAT!?

They call it transphobic BECAUSE they're a piece of shit drama queen. They literally can't imagine somebody disagreeing with them for any reason other than them being trans.

hey
are there Danganronpav3 for henkaku vita?
I don't want to play it on PC

But why bring the whole tranny side of it into the argument? I've been asking /hbg/ this for about 2 weeks and all I get is replies like this

We can't play 3.61+ games

I have R4 SDHC Dual Core from the now dead r4isdhc.hk...what kernel should i use with this?

I can, though.

quit being a cuck and play it on PC

no I want to be a cuck, and pc gaming for shit eaters, I want to play comfy on comfy vita

So I'm installing boot9strap and I am very hesitant of updating. My version says SYS before it, it's safe then right?

yes, you good. you configured luma? you turned on show nand and sys', which is why Sys is there.

I basically followed the whole guide and I did do that. Thanks for replying, never can be too careful with this kinda thing.

There's literally no reason not to update, you fucking retard.

You're safe to update no matter what now, they can't update to break these hacks.

>when someone gets transphobic in the ""real world"" outside of Veeky Forums and gets shut down
That only happens in liberal cities. In the majority of the us, trannies get curbstomped like they deserve.

how do i make new games show in freeshop?
the latest it shows for me is fire emblem echoes jp only version

i got the freeshop like half a year ago

Is there any problem with updating to 11.6? I don't really care about drama, I'm just trying to assess what's going on.

Persuade me to not update my vita since I really want to play 3.61+ games badly.

How many pirated games would you lose?

There's never any problem with updating.

you need that file, with the game list. you just take new one and put it into your 3ds, deleting old one, and you have all the games

I think it's in pastebin or something

>buy $40 pstv
>install henkaku
>install blacklist
>update to 3.61+
>enjoy games

Blacklist?

List good 3ds games so I can determine whether to get it

Picross e1
Picross e2
Picross e3
Picross e4
Picross e5
Picross e6
Picross e7
My Nintendo Picross: Twilight Princess Edition

vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/11

So the anti-blacklist still takes effect even after you update?

Fire Emblem Awakening/English patched IF say they can't recognize an SD card for DLC
What do?

Play the correct region games.

Saw some people selling cheap digital games but with the risk of getting banned, so I asume they are illegal copies so how does that work, it already exist a way of downloading free games on switch ?

when will the PS4 be completely jailbroken? is it even possible to do?

from what I've heard, yes
don't quote me on it, but someone on reddit or gba should be able to confirm.

I don't feel like getting different CIAs, is there a way to region spoof or something?

>buy $40 pstv

Can't do. Third world country here so PSTV is still around $150

Can change your whole console's region. Getting a new cia would be a lot easier, of course.

I'm going to buy a New 3DS. But my IQ is too low to do all that freeshop jazz. Those flash cartidges where you just drag roms into an sd card and play are still up to the task?

Use Luma Locale Switcher, it works then
Just make sure to use LLS-rvn if youre above Luma 6.5

don't be a retard, user. its cheaper and easier to just hack it and use freeshop.

we can handhold you into the process as long as you post cute anime girls with each question

>"so I'm not one of those people or anything but"
kek

What are the chances that a clone card of the r4ids.cn one will work for ntrboot?

The installer will probably fry the card if it isn't up to the task. Or best case just give an error message.

hard to say but it is unlikely. might be different chips inside. its a specific process. just get the correct one

That sounds pretty cool actually, I guess I'll look into this thing a bit more, thanks

thanks

mm
5 etrian odysseys
6 shin megami tenseis
rune factory
lotsa yokai watch
gunvolts
some kirbys
ah, two Bravely Default games they god tier
lots dragon quest

tales abyss and some kingdom hearts

monhuns fucking hardcore, more hardcore than souls games

why don't tou buy freeshopped one already?

Culdcept Revolt any good?

as good as ur mom

>I'm buying a hacked new 3ds xl. Trading in my 3ds and vita for one
> Its gonna have 32 gb.
>My question is, can I play online Pokemon/ Monster Hunter on it?
Bump

why not just hack the 3DS you alread own, nerd?

you can play online on hacked 3ds but someone said there are chances you ll be baned

Do you have anything to lose when testing out yourself instead of asking here?

PLEASE Respond

So to play PSP games on the vita all I need is Adrenaline? Also any PSP dump magnet available?

Because I can trade in the small 3ds and a vita for a bigger newer console with a c stick. Also vita is trash and unhackable and games are too expensive

>Vita
>unhackable
>games are too expensive
Pick one and only one.