What does Veeky Forums think about this franchise?/

I think it is a bit outdated myself.

as you get older you exit their preferred client group. Young rich stupid men.

Tilted Kilt makes my dick harder.

Never actually been. If the food is good, I could see it still being viable.

Sex sells.

It's sold since the damn of time and it will continue to sell.

i think its empowering

>not just going to the strip club for beer and wings
>not doing this and just getting back rubs

Why live?

I don't understand it. I can't get a lap dance or a blow job. What is the point? Hurr Durr pretty gurl is near me
How much of a cuck are you

Why have I never heard of the Tilted Kilt? There's one literally two miles from me.

I unironically love their wings

t. gay

there are 4 franchises up for sale in a package near me.

I have never been to one, but it would be cool to manage one.

Unfortunately it seems kind of a stale franchise, look at how people are raving over their competition "titled kilt" and it's not exactly hard for a restaraunt to hire sexy women and put them in skimpy outfits.

I think hooters only serves shit beer, while tilted kilt is proud of the beer.

You could go to hooters with a company or your bro coworkers, and still be considered "christian upgright" you cant go get a blow job at a strip club and still be considered "wholesome christian family man"

I work there as a side job (part time like 2 shifts per week, for the pussy (none received)). Their business model is shit.The only thing keeping them afloat is "all you can eat Wingsday (weds), and UFC fight nights. They are behind the times compared to the rest of the industry in tech EG no direct deposit, outdated ticket system (respectable establishments have touchscreen for the cooks, they use paper still). The food safety is a joke (the only reason they haven't been shut down by the health department MUST be bribes because the label-date-rotate system isn't observed. Oysters are not prepped properly, etc.). They pinch pennies in order to bail a sinking ship, instead of patching the leak. For example will use fryer oil as long as possible until it's near black to save on the mere cost as opposed to updating the menu and training better cooks to make better food to attract better customers. Anyway, tired of ranting but y'all can ask me shit.
t. cook at 3 different Hooters on and off over time.

What area of usa?

western

What decade are you from? Shouldn't you be out protesting violent rated R movies?

And by the way, taking employees to Hooters will get you sued. Are you a time traveller from the 80s?

bay area by any chance?
I need a partner with restaurant experience, we could go around and tour all 4 restaurants up for sale (i'm near the Campbell location)

ok grandma

no im just from the bay area styx.

hooters is a casual/family friendly and entertainment dining experience. It's an option not a requirement if your hijab is strapped on to tight.

naw, landlocked m8. I would advise against it though-- seems like the GM's of these places are under constant pressure to cut food and labor costs and are under the thumb of some exec hundreds of miles away. Our GM won't/ can't even provide the proper gear: the heat lamp is too small and inadequate to keep food warm while the roasties take time to run it and our salamader (warming thingy) doesn't work either. In other words you'd be in a constant cycle to try to break even or eek out slim profit margins. JMHO.

This is a franchise.

Your store might be corporate owned, or else the franchisees have to follow the franchise manual, or else they could lose their franchise.

You have to look at shitty businesses to recognize good businesses.

What I'm saying is what has been pointed out already: Hooters is facing stiff competition (and losing) to franchises like Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt. This is because the food quality is inferior, management is apathetic (yes, that varies), and the uniforms are a worn out meme. 'Tis tempting to be your partner with restaurant experience, though.

It's the same company run by the same dude.

Once got food sickness and was throwing up after eating the bone in wings. Are the bone in wings more dangerous the boneless? Also the Thai chili sauce is real good.

If only slightly, yes. That's only because of increased cooking time, so the wageslaves were probably rushed and served you undercooked chicken--the boneless cook faster. Thai chili? I think we call that either General Tso or Chipotle Honey. Sorry you got sick man!

But they're both prepped in the same sinks and supplied by the same distributor (Tyson) so neither is inherently worse

What kind of shit tier subhuman "restaurant" would bread their chicken wings?

they are great in the North east and I guess the south. the babes sit down and chat with you, pretend they like you. it's nice if you are lonely.
the ones in California fucking suck though. they don't even sit with you, it's just a shitty sports bar in califoria

it's ten times cheaper than a strip club.
protip: hooters is just a sports bar with a racy name. families of all ages go to them all the time

I don't even remotely get the appeal.
Like lmao dude a cute girl is giving me beer!
Like nigga, or I can go to the 10/10 gastropub down the road that serves legit awesome food.

wow thanks for the post.

I am not a sports guy, so I wouldn't know a sports bar when I it's staring me in the face,

Yeah but I don't get thin chicks grinding on my crotch for $10 lap dances at Hooters.

hooters gives lap dances?

yeah, a decent strip club could make tons of money, but the laws to setup a strip club are so damn impossible

>Americans consider this value for money and/or desirable.
FKK clubs man...

it would be fun, and profitable.

It's super hard to get the license.

They talk to you, learn your names. Personal Rapports in any industry, I don't care if it's a café, your mechanic or Louis Vuitton, are cash cows.

Think of it this way, you're a NEET, no friends, nowhere to go on Friday night... you stop into Hooters, and good ol' Cindy says "hi", sits down next to you, takes your order, asks you about your cat and chats about the new episode of game of thrones, then gets you your beer, wings coming later.

$$$$$

>You could go to hooters with a company or your bro coworkers, and still be considered "christian upgright" you cant go get a blow job at a strip club and still be considered "wholesome christian family man"
This.

u gai bro?

That would weird me out if she got too freindly
>t. NEET with no freinds

the uniform is a bit dated, you can tell it's from the 80s, but it's still pretty hot and nylons are underrated these days so good on them for wearing them.

the overall business concept is fine by me

Flyover blue ball state

Don't like em, food is meh and I'm not a good flirt. Also not a fan of strip clubs honestly, too much cost for almost no action. I'll take a rub n tug any day for that privacy, personal attention and pampering at a very reasonable price