>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:
- Two raid groups!
Horde guild:
if youre an OG playa or if you're a /pol/tard

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- (embed) If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6 (embed)

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

1st for ares

who am i bitch, that person probably got it from me then

Old bread: >

>iron guard claims to hate niggers
>plays horde, the side with nigger orcs and trolls

my wife

Should I make an orc Shammy and twink him 49 with Kang and name him Tyrone

What reps should an undead priest farm?

You should follow what your heart tells you.

no

leveling a paladin is great, i right click my target then alt tab to enjoy lewd elf pictures

fuck bros hes right.. wtf i want to play with trannies now all the sudden?

What class is best for an unironic autist with severe social anxiety and a fear of letting down the group or looking retarded

You're going to be the bitch

Warrior

Rogue or mage. Probably rogue since mages have to poly certain targets in dungeons and decurse shit a lot that a new player wouldn't know about.

But rogues will have an incredibly hard time gearing up in dungeons without farming the groups themselves and reserving items, whereas everyone always wants a mage in the group.

jesus christ that mans built like a fucking tank

>unironic autist with severe social anxiety
Druid
>fear of letting down the group or looking retarded
Rogue

I fucking hate this new age tumblr art style. The one thing chinks did correct was fanart.

>night elf quests
Fight corruption of ancient evils
>human
Do what the military cannot, they're being controlled by onyxia, the mastermind of the entire game
>gnome/Dwarf
Take care of some local vermin then move on to either helping townships in need in the south or take care of Dark irons ogres and pests

>Undead
Fight the scourge
>Tauren/orc/Trolls
Lol fight these horsemen and pigmen or else our women will submit to horsecock

Why did the horde get shit on so hard?

More specifically, do Argent Dawn and Timbermaw offer anything?

lmao are you being serious?

not for free

What class are you rolling when the fresh TBC realm, Ares, releases on October 21st?

they both sell recipes, you also need argent dawn reputation to get +resist shoulder enchantments

id rather have trannys for neighbors than niggers desu senpai

torn between dreanei shaman and blood elf paladin

>iron guard

>playing with night elves

I think I've seen some of the recipes I want (alchemy) on the AH, but the enchantments sound good. Thanks, user.

gnome paladin

wew

nelves are mega qt and id betray humanity 6 million times to get snu snu'd by a 7 foot nelf goddess

I'd rather be shot in the face than drowned. It doesn't mean I'm going to accept my death willingly.

I always see this as some sort of gas lighting bullshit from you civic nationalist retards. As if hating something slightly less than another thing you hate must automatically mean you embrace it. They always pull this shit with kikes and sand-niggers by saying "hurr durr you can't hate kikes because I bet you'd rather have to live next to a kike than a muslim".

even if they all had shit peronalities like trannies or no personality like chinks?
Because that's the only fucking people that play nelves.

trolls had ZG tho

well, afaik, the only one you can get the recipes is with the rep, not the ah. idk the alchemy ones, but +healing bracer and +15 agi weapon are some of the enchanting ones

trolls literally get ZG

Old art used to be good.

>tfw too poor to afford linen bags

what faction? want me to mail you some bags?
I will if you can promise to never join a Veeky Forums guild.

Mandates a mess leave before its to late

So they are going to keep making realms until the population is so spread out everything dies?

alliance, i would never join a guild full of retarded teenagers who spam memes. Pellaeon on elysium

Theres like 8 billion addons in the sticky, what are like the top 10 or something

Based on last thread.

k, sent. I'm not gonna check on you or anything, so it's just honor system. Remember it will take 60 minutes (i think) for the bags to arrive.
Good luck and have fun, user.

thanks m8

>tfw you find a sweet shovel and it does more damage than your mace

I'd shell out money for a crusader enchant on it, now.

If I level a dwarf in the human starting area, am I not going to be able to get my pet or anything?

why the FUCK won't devs buff enhance shaman and ret paladin?

Correct. The pet starter quest chain begins in dwarf starter area, then after you do the three taming things you have to visit the trainer in IF to get your pet spells (train pet, feed pet, etc).
After that you'd be fine to level wherever, but pre 10th you'd have to travel back.
Paladins have it sort of similar in that their rez quest is going to be tied to the starter city as well, like humans won't get rez unless they talk to a dude in goldshire first.

Alterac Valley in this version is the worst thing I've ever experienced in WOW ever.

I'd rather grind the same mob for 8 hours than be in AV.
I'd rather just pick up a book and do math for fun.
I'd rather be in a queue at the DMV.

Why the fuck are there mines in every square inch of the map if you veer 1 feet of the centre of the road?

Why do patrols respawn after Balinda is dead?

Why is it 8 hours in and people are still in the fucking middle???

What the fuck

>implying shamans aren't blizzards least favorite class since the dawn of time

Go play retail if you complaining about class balance u fucking retard.

Elysium is just a time machine of WoW. It is what it is you little manbaby.

So that quest is level 10, so I could just make my way to that quest giver to finish that and go back? Then only downside isnt having a close trainer for a minute

>doing AV on a non-av weekend

why?

I just want the fucking Ice Barbed Spear then im never going in there again.

BABY WANTS HIS ICE BARBED SPEAR OH THE POOR BABY THE POOR WITTLE BABY WANTS HIS WITTLE POLE ARM

>Elysium is just a time machine of WoW.
no its not

>not wanting the weapons at lvl 51
way to sperglord though

AUCTIONABLES

Good post

Your problem is that you see AV as a way to get your PvE item instead of an epic PvP battle. If you into AV to PvP, it's a fun experience. If you go to get your PvE item, it's not.

i think this sums up the general

B-BUT MOMMY I LEVELED MY TOONY WOONY ALL THE W-AY UP TO FIFTY ONE WAHHH I DESERVED AN ICE BARBED SPEAR WAHHH BABY WANTS HIS WITTLE ICE SPEAR WAHHHHHHHHH BABY WANT HIS ITTY BITTY POLEARM

MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY

brap

Elysium is the true vision Blizzard had when they made wow, it's a Blizz-better version of Vanilla

i still laugh at this but you have to be pretty autistic to write this shit up

how about you faggots let anons think for themselves and have them deal with the consequences instead of this petty bullshit about "p-pwease don't join da twannies or any udda Veeky Forums guild, i'ww giv u fwee bags!"

>Elysium is the true vision Blizzard had when they made wow, it's a Blizz-better version of Vanilla
>Blizz-better

Letting people think for themselves is about the worst mistake you can make

Leave the baby posting to the professionals, dipshit.

Okay out of the three
Iron guard
MoH
Triggered
which helps people gear up for prebis the most?
gives out bags?
and helps lowbies out?

triggered

Man I had Battlemaster before i quit retail for good.

AV is okay, but the mines in this version ruins it completely.

>Ay kid u wanna tame wolves and collect ram hides for cavalry?

Too bad the rams are on the other side of the map behind 90 000 mines.

>Ay kid you wanna stealthcap their GY?

Too bad 90 000 mines.

>Ay kid you wanna flank the enemy and get pickoffs?

Well too bad everything except the road is essentially LAVA that ticks for 1500.

This is absolute shit, I can't wait until they are removed the coming patch.

Honest answer is Triggered, not shilling as I left the guild.

>doesn’t raid
>raids
>doesn’t raid

if you’re gonna go for preraidbis i’d join a guild that you could actually be preraid

People need to get this notion out of their head that you're gonna get boosted to preraid bis. You need to do a lot of work yourself. Occasionally you might get people who will help you out but if you don't have your own buttbuddies you're stuck pugging most of the time. That's how it is in almost every guild.

Dream Team and Mandate of Heaven are kill on sight.

Tranny and cuckold clickers.

There's a pretty obvious difference between fan art and fap art.

>fuck you got mine

wish earwen would stop spamming the thread with doodles drawn by horny man children.

that makes one of us

wish earwen would FUCKING DIE

make one with a readable font

across 30 levels ive seen triggered guys boosting/helping their dudes while ive never seen an iron guard that wasnt in org so id say triggered

tfw he sends you face pics and he’s a total fucking cutie

ny god

>amerimonkey that has never learned cursive

no one loves you

don’t project
he loves me and i love him

don’t be bitter tranny

thanks dude, wasnt expecting this

paladin mommy being nice again

grude.

dads.

GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE GRUDE

grude

whose dick did you suck?

>runecloth
kek
should have joined MoH and get your free travelers