Previous thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>100 Day Anniversary
Date: October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th, 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r22O5IQrgdc
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Sub:Carmilla/Dialogue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lizfags are subhuman

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This one has an updated OP so migrate here fellas.

>Beating the Lizfags
>Posting cute saint

Based OP

Jack every thread until she can be adopted

Jeanne is cute

Ban this person mods, they are constantly shitting up the OP and making early threads

J

Pure saint.

No! This thread won fair and square and according to the Lizbro honor code we should respect that!

Cease posting images of this nature, dear kind citizen.

>best girl
you have good taste user, this thread is already full of charisma

I am become Okitafag, spewer of blood

>
>Okita genuinely loves you while coughing blood due to rifampycin not being a thing in feudal nipland

>didn't get it
>look up her profile
>Tuberculosis
Holy shit why does anything i like never turn out good. F

I want to roll for her until my main saber come out (Musashi) since I only have a nigger on it at the moment, but I still need to keep my SQ for Lancer Alter Arthoria, truly a hard decision

Who ready to finally get their first red/gold assassin gem tonight?!

What is Rider's strongest charm point?

>Posting cute saint

you mean slutty

Just deleted some dead friends, if anyone wants to add me please quote the post so I know.
Also, if I'm being a dumb man with the CEs or whatever, feel free to say so. Some of them are just random

>hard decision
Not at all. Look at Lancer's sprite. It's fucking hideous.

Fucking Demon, just give me your shitty heart!!

This

Herself.

I barely used the magic gems they gave us at the beginning of the game's release
Also why does Carmilla need 2 hearts and 8 homo babbies? Ascending her is a pain in the ass due to the materials she needs

Need 4 more dragon fangs to ascend Martha.

Fuck the gems, I need those nuts for based hound.

What even was the point of Sieg? Aside from one line from Jeanne, he's never mention in FGO and I think he doesn't appear in any CEs that have Fate/Apocrypha characters in them.

People are just mad at him for taking over the story. I have seen worse MC do terrible shit. Granted the anime is making it lot worse then it was.

Isn't it about time Carmilla gets an alt?

Anime has to have a generic self-insert MC with no discernible traits these days. Sieg is the worst of the worst.

Sieg was a shitty self-insert who got moeblob Jeanne to gush over him. Meanwhile if this were real life, Jeanne would be running circles around him and making fun of him for being weaker than a girl.

She is the alt

>Gilles caster
Holy shit
What were you thinking

Servants that love (You), both virgins and non-virgins included:
-Tamamocat
-Okita
-Ibaraki Douji
-Frankenstein
-Chevalier D'Eon
-Ryougi Shiki (Void - but not Assassin Shiki)
-Atalanta
-Medusa
-Serenity
-Carmilla
-Kiyohime (Delusiona Love)
-Brynhildr (Delusional Love)
-Nero Bride

I probably left someone out, but these are the most important ones. Also there are some servants like Artemis who love someone else but also start to love you at bond 5, I purposely did not include them.

Please give ghost lanterns thanks

A lot of characters wouldn't be anything close to their fate counterparts so its silly to only apply to this one instance.

Her eyes

Post stuff that makes you hype about current/upcoming Servants

youtube.com/watch?v=r22O5IQrgdc

This isn't really impressive from a gameplay standpoint but the editing is real great. It just makes me want her even more.

One day I heard the Voice of God telling me to roll so I did.
Also got Nero and some 4* CE in 5 tickets so it was probably worth it.

This. Real Jeanne was batshit crazy and charismatic
>Ibaraki Douji
Didn't she have the hots for Kintoki?

>non virgins
>love (you)

>-Carmilla
Huh?

This guy gets it

TWO SWORDS

That's more Shuten, I thought. Ibaraki wants to be bros with (You) and hang out on Mt. Ooe together.

Put literally anything else on Cu

No, you have her confused with Shuten.
Ibaraki cares for Shuten but not for Kintoki, and her bond lines are pretty sweet.
Fuck off retard.

Is there a male version of this list?

Her hair desu.

Mostly stuck up on her front as this neutral but lawful good instructor and sovereign, and also self absorbed in her own character arc, as she became so powerful that she's lived too long and forgot the joy of things.

The subtle message of Scathach's progression is that she needs to recall what makes her blood flow and feel alive again. She might have transcended a human existence, but remembering how to live like one would be her happiest ending, instead of the cop out, if not blatant call for help that her suicidal/depressive condition points out to be.

Wrong, as usual. She has quite a few lines where things can be read into. She's not obvious waifu bait, but she genuinely cares about (you) and tries to not get too personal, though things may slip a bit sometimes. She's one for people who want nuance and subtext.

>tfw he insisted on people using two swords in his book
Fuck off Musashi you autist

>Just got 3
Thanks buddy

Carmilla starts out TSUN but goes fucking DERE the more you raise her bond level
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Sub:Carmilla/Dialogue

Oh, banana, I was under the impression she was super tsun, too bad she SUCKS!

I'm more pissed at how blatantly wrong Jeanne is in Fate. She's literally the polar opposite of real Jeanne.

>Master of Bantz
>has big titties
>tactical genius
>can ride on horse wearing full armor than the other men by sheer force of will alone
>has God and the Saints give her divine knowledge on how to save France
>outsmarts men and mocks them for it
>charges into combat before the men and mocks them for it
>literally shitposts her way through the Inquisition and English

Meanwhile Fate Jeanne:

>moeblob
>falls for Sieg when he's a worthless fuck
>doesn't have her patented "I'm fucking crazy but also highly charismatic and smart"
>doesn't yell like a looney
>literally the most passive tank servant in the game instead of a rambo charge into the fray servant

>Won 60 Life or Death duels
>Lost 0
>Wants to tell the guy how to Swords

LIZ is a

>Lancer
>Assassin
>Caster
>Saber

Repeat after me, QUEEN OF HEROES

Her Summer version also shows signs of caring about you, possibly thinking of you as a student in the future, just denying it like a typical tsun.

Raikou should be there too. Delusional.

By summer she's pretty blunt about her affection for you though
It's not really subtle as much as the progression itself from her cold, self-absorption to her realizing she forget she was lonely.
She's also sensitive about her age too

Banana's actually really good. Great single target NP and lots of survivability for a zerker.

Plus she's adorable.

Thank you.
Is Nightless Rose for increased cockroach potential a good pick?

She'll have a new form soon too

You realize if Artoria was based on how King Arthur probably would've been in life, he would've been a huge dick, right?

Part of Jeanne's characterisation comes from how the French people saw her, not the English. Gilles is the obvious example of this.

Shut the FUCK up, Shuten

Musashi might have been a turbo arrogant fuck, but he definitely knew what he was talking about. Else he wouldn't have survived so many duels.

Banana is fantastic though. She's like Stupid Cat (tons of heal and defense), but she gets a single target nuke NP.

user, she made fun of French soldiers fairly often, and her banter was witnessed by both her squire and Gilles.

Altria is a
>Saber
>Archer
>Rider
>Assassin
>Lancer
>Berserker

So you were saying?

>she SUCKS
You suck, She's really good.

>Arthuria
>not a dick
Have you seen how he treated her own son?
Saber is mostly a huge dick thanks to how much of a brick she is (retardacy)

I don't think there is any content out that would justify it. You can do it for the memes, but I would put a Quick Up CE on him.

her voice

He was only arrogant because he never lost an important fight aka got murdered. Whatever failures you have learning disappear if you win all the ones that matter.

All servants grow to love (you), it's just not always romantic love.

I mean even MORE of a dick.
Like almost barbarian tier levels of dickishness. All about that conquest and war.

Altria is only Saber and Lancer. The Mysterious Heroins are aliens who are not related to Altria you cuck

Have you seen her son? She's chasing around fucking cats on all fours. And she claims she should be the King of England

TWO
SWORDS

I jest, I actually really like her and when I inevitably fail to get Raikou I know she'll be there for me, it's nice to hear she's sweet to (you)

>too bad she SUCKS!

Nobody talk like that about banana!

I am not gonna bother getting pissed about a franchise that twists all characters to whatever while making them girls for no reason other then waifu bait. Nero is probably the worst offender to this but people still defend her regardless.

WHY WON'T THE DEMON SHOW UP

I want to read his book on oarsmanship. That was his specialty, after all.

Rider Musashi on a boat when?

NO
FUCK OFF IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT

>inevitably
No. Start saving.

The introduction of his book is just pure shittalking all the other styles. That's mostly what I meant with arrogant.

is 40AP best for red gems?

Yeah, she pretty much puts (you) through her ridiculously inhuman training regimes, while pretending it's no big deal. She often says one thing and intends or acts the other, if not totally opposite thing.

In that sense she's actually the most realistically womanly character I feel. She totally needs to be read into instead of being taken at face value.

Sensei just wants to feel young again.

It showed up and gave me a fucking cookie. I hate him.

>Nero is the worst offender
H-Have you seen Elizabeth?

She's a cute son though. Would take care of.

>not saving up for NP5 Mama

You don't love her enough.

Raikou definitely belongs on the list. She goes from wanting to be your mother to wanting to mother your children. Jeannu Alter is incredibly tsundere, but cares for you as well.

N-no homo

Arturia is a Saber, Archer, Lancer in the game, she can also be, and has been summoned by the Throne of Heroes, as a Berserker and a Rider.

No wonder a dumb Lizfag is a secondary

>He thinks his savings will get him one, let alone 5 disgusting titbags

Don't shittalk Umu

>She goes from wanting to be your mother to wanting to mother your children

Actually she wants to do both at the same time.

Both are terrible only difference is Nero gets wanked harder.