/ggg/ - Guilty Gear General

More elphelts edition

Previous thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat your hamburgers Ram

Best girl.

what character would Gondola play?

I can confirm after unlocking all gallery and figure stuff, that fishing 10x fishes will NOT count towards system voices. I can't say for sure about things like Elphelts costume and Raven since I got those before bypassing the 19+ fish count.

Also Dizzy best waifu

So basically the only way to get those is to sink infinite amounts of money and hope you fish one up eventually? I've got like 6 or 7 of them so far and starting to feel like I'm close to getting all the gallery stuff.

Raven.

?? fishing unlocks everything except paid dlc

What he meant is that you can still fish up system voices, but getting 10x fish will not guarantee you getting one. They're exempt from the 10 fish thing, so the only way to get them is to continuously spend tons of money and hope you get one since they aren't guaranteed.

You can fish up character system voices randomly, which are paid DLC stuff and can't be unlocked any other way.

Non-virgins can't be the best waifu.

>Non-virgins can't be the best waifu.
>literally a waifu
>Disney princess crossed with Jesus Christ levels of purity
>dedicated and loving wife and mother
King Hope beat you to it. Just get over it already.

Dizzy's is already another man's wife, so she's not waifu material, ergo, she can't be the best waifu.

Dizzy's not my type, she is a gear (monster) and I can't stand airheads, I am only attracted to high iq women.

>tfw all the best girls are already taken and the only ones left over are ones like poophelt

Best girl is still free. Anji is just a friend.

Dizzy is smart though or at least she can gather and store information very easily.

Yeah okay. Once he stops her suicide quest you know she's going to want a piece of the thick fuujin.

I'll believe it when I see it

I don't get the hate for axl

t. Ky player

Saved.

>a Axl

I love Elphelt!

I hate Ky mirrors. It's just plain silly how Ky has all the tools to counter his own shit, so you need to think way too much.

You should go over to her house, I hear she likes visitors.

An Axl main would have bad grammar like that.

Axl is honest

>Raven higher IQ than Leo
Yeah no

>responding seriously to a meme chart

Sol is honest

Worst girl

best grill

Thank you for opening this spoiler, just reminding you that I really love Faust.

no

Hey eu ggg how about you pull your weight and make lobbies/ ask questions/ discus matchups

Yes

Eh.

EU hours are for waifus and feet only

Yes the only character lamer than her is bedman
No you fucks gotta pull your own weight you cant expept na ggg to enable you forever

>you cant expept na ggg to enable you forever
I'm expecting that.

>you cant expept na ggg to enable you forever

*you cant expect EC NA gg to enable you forever

I'm NA and have had decent connections with some EU guys. If you put up rooms I'd play.

The twist is that there's no EU hours /ggg/. There is only NEET hours. We've been alone all along.

There have been EU players that have played during EU hours. Not a lot, but there were a few. If they put up more rooms there would probably be a few that show up at least.

My left wrist has been hurting all day.

>opening
user...

I always forget that Faust is a chink.

Do other characters

How the fuck do I play Ky vs Sin matchup? The discord guide states my pokes are so much better on the ground but they fucking aren't. Bastard can just mash out of my range and even if he's at f.S distance he still can fuck me up just fun with beak drivers and shit. Fucking hell, this matchup is insane, even relatively bad Sin scares the shit out of me with his stupid damage and fullscreen pressure.

Have you tried mashing

>mashing against Sin
Sounds like amazing idea.

Have you tried spamming greed sever

236k dumb nigga

It'll lost to beak driver.

He'll jump and rape me.

if he jumps then do 2h. if he does 2s then 2s yourself. if he does 236k then 2d. it's not fucking hard.

Have you tried using Sol

No, why would I?

Just start yelling about coconuts to confuse him.

Because it's Sol dude

>dude Ky f.S is so good vs Sin
>f.S
>he Elk hunts under because the move is retarded and he's in

Are you suggesting Sin shouldn't have an answer to f.S?

Sin shouldn't exist.

Sin is very overrated. He's not that good.

You have to have sin respect your stun dipper option. Stun dipper beat both elk hunt and beak diver so if sin is spamming both in neutral, you are not using stun dipper enough. That will move neutral or a more honest phase.Also stun edge out of elk hunt and beak diver range can't be punished by sin and force him to approach more. Also, fake approach with fd brake to force sin to whiff or try to hit you with special and waste his food meter. Watch his food meter and pressure him hard when he need to eat.

y-yeah

>one person
>still got BTFO by a faust

>drops him for Ky

If gear is here, I'm free to join up for the tournament tonight if no one else already asked.

YEEEEEHOW

I want to lick Venom's chocolate balls.

>mfw Elk hunt crosses the screen and passes below my P dolphin summon
>mfw Beak Driver hits me even if I try to hit him for above with j.S or j.2H.
>mfw Beak Driver destroys my projectiles and can still hit me
There's nothing that pisses me off more in a fighting game than bullshit hitboxes.

birb

Who is the In n Out cheese fries of Rev 2?

>Sol Birdguy

anyone from ECPC want to team up with a worthless pot for the tournament?

I had the rules for the tournament explained to me if anyone else was interested in signing up:

So, each player pretty much has one life. If you lose a game, you lose your life.
So you play a FT1 with opponent A. If you lose, you're out for the set. If they lose, they're out for the set.
If you win, you fight opponent B. If he loses, you win the set. Both stocks on the other team have been depleted. If you lost, your teammate will fight opponent A, since if he won, he wouldn't have lost his stock yet.

It's also double elimination, so losing means you get sent down to losers and fight other teams in that bracket.

Did you find a team mate yet?

I'm new and bad at fightan, but I've been trying to get into the genre with Xrd, and I have to ask, how can I actually open the opponent up and start attacking them? I feel like I have good grasp of a lot of fundamentals, but I just can't start an offense on the enemy while they seem to close in on me with no problems. It's probably not my biggest problem, but it's the only one where I really can't tell what I'm doing wrong. I'm playing as Ky for the most part, if that tells you anything.

no :^(

Wait for an opening. Utilize your movement options like IADs to close in space when they're doing stuff with long startup times. Use your longer ranged attacks to poke them. Use your projectiles to force them to the air or force them to defend and then close in on them and pull out those blockstrings.

would join you but I got a partner already. hope you find someone. if you do remember to message the dude and tell him your teammate and team name

Anyone here still need a teammate for the 2 man tourney?

Warning: I'm not good

lets get em champ

name is Bane?

Contact Remibyou on the discord and let him know that you're teamed up and what your team name is. When you sign up for the tournament, one of you has to sign up with your team name, the other can have his usual name.

My name's AAAA!!!

>Jam/Leo
>Team GORILLAFORCE
Leave the GG Discord to us.

There are a bunch of Banes. Can you message
AAAA!!!#5090

My body is ready

Is this going to be streamed?

twitch dot tv/bountyxhunted

I think so.

sniff it

stretch it bakka