>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-KLOcCkdMQ
exvius.gamepedia.com/Leaked_Info_Summary#Ability_Awakening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Y A K A

>ywn get Cheerleader Fina

FFT is shit

any upcoming banners in RK to save for?

youtube.com/watch?v=2-KLOcCkdMQ

Dungeon update lucky draw

Noct's SSB is on the Ara banner and it's amazing.

soon

>SSB in current year
nani??

>final fantasy brave exvius fan fiesta today
>it's a road trip with my best buds
>we all in our 30s
>expected to see some other /ffg/ namefags there
>the fiesta starts and shaly is asking for some volunteers
>'where my chicanos at' she bleats into the mic
>a dark figure with cat ears walks slowly onto the stage
>yanks the mic out of her hand and screams
>'FREE AYAKAS FOR EVERYONE
>security guards move to apprehend him
>he pulls out his phone and taps the screen
>'hackerman out' he whispers directly into our brains
>disappears in a flash of blinding light
>everyone is in awe and dumbstruck
>we all see rainbows appearing in our games
>holy shit
> girl comes up to me and says, "what's you driving?" I said
>"buggati"

Ara

Chains are nuts after ability update. Christ.
Yeah man, party instant cast on an instant cast soul break.

Also, didn't even need to legend dive Kain for this one (which is good, because fucking Dexterity motes). Standard en-element burst with osb spam afterwards. Gathering Storm on Kain proved to be super amazing so props to the user that I got that from.

I knew it was gonna be ninjas.

s-setup?

Nothing special, really. Cat has burst, Noct has super, Ramza has shout and then just entrusts Kain, Kain has double lightning+ gear, burst, and osb - and faris was just entrusting Kain.
Replace Kain with any osb+enelement user and that's a pretty basic sub 30 comp.
I'll probably be trying Cloud +Climhazzard and USB on Golem tomorrow to see how it works out, but Golem is kind of a bitch.

>enter battle on RK
>go read something else while it loads because everything takes ages to load for some reason
>forget about it
>come back and my team is dead
I FUCKING HATE THIS BATTLE SYSTEM
>forced to decide your actions fast
>can't cancel actions in case you misclick something
who thought this was good game design?

What do you sub-30 magicite anons run on your healers for abilities and RM?

Why are the Mechanist Imperil skills not 4* skills? they're fucking terrible.

Damn, too bad. I was hoping it might work for me too since I've got most of (if not all) those SBs and double lightning+ gear for kain, but regrettably I don't have the OSB.

Try playing Brave Exvius man, no fast reactions there.
Typically just Shellga/Curada +Mako Might for their burst. Cat if I need more healing, Eiko for Hamelin if I need crits.
You could try a double damage dealer comp if you've got another strong lightning user. One poster here did it with Kain + Lightning USB.

to the guy in the last thread, thanks for posting this.
exvius.gamepedia.com/Leaked_Info_Summary#Ability_Awakening

it's all neat shit.
nice of them to change some of the stone requirements and lower the costs.

>the virgin smartphone
>THE CHAD FLIP PHONE

>tfw stuck at nightmares
part of it is laziness though.

Ninja physical skills have caught up in terms of "what the fuck was DeNA thinking?" with that ability school, too. 5* elemental attacks featuring fire, wind, water, dark, and earth soon in the Dawn Warriors event - all dat coverage, all dat damage. RIP dark orbs & 5* motes

>Gathering Storm on Kain proved to be super amazing so props to the user that I got that from.
Oh, hey! Good stuff there, man. BSB being the only thing I have for him, I had no choice but to go LD. Really good to see how other players are working around their elemental options.

What other things do you have to work with? I have Lightning's BSB2 and lolStormborn for en-element, but also had to resort to a LD here too.

>tfw no onion bsb

Water/Dark/Earth are the good ones though.

It's the Ninja USB that they used. His BSB ain't shit compared to his USBs.

oh. damn. That's not going to be possible. I sort of feel bad for missing yuffie's usb2.

That's his physical-focused ultra soul break. The two different USBs he'll get in a few months have a clearer focus on buffing specific damage vs the mixed buff his BSB provides

Ninja magic still obliterates even D450 Ozma thanks to piercing damage. For all of the ninja shit, the legend dives (and probably +elemental gear) makes all the difference

Truly a fun battle. was leveling beatrix so she did jack shit.

Was this the reason why WoL was staring at a rose bouquet in that 30th anniversary image?

git gud scrub

sure thing, shitter

>Matoya uses TCELES B HSUP in her USB
Hints in attack form?

It's a magic spell!

Getting Garland Chain was great. Best part is that Raines works with both holy and dark teams. so i only need 3 other people with dark shit to make that work out.
If i can get a second Victoria garland would do wonders. can get 700 attack with genji blade and oganax, 2 30% atk materia, 15%atk, DW, Imperial helm and demon mail, Onion Gauntlet and Lasswells acc. since i mostly pull mages i havent bothered getting any real physical stuff (pulled T.Terra from daily today), but if i can get that second victoria ill get DKC TMR and werei and other shit to make him work for shits and giggles.

best other lightning stuff I have is raijin BSB, shantotto CSB/BSB, ashe OSB
Shantotto seems like the logical choice but I can't feasibly fit shout and some kind of magic boost on my team without sacrificing a lot of damage

Yes daddy.

So I just got my very first 50 mythril all ready to go

You guys said I should roll on the Crystal Tower banner, and then pick Y'shtola or Vanille's BSB, right?

For half the price, you could make a great pull on one of the newcomer banners kupo!

Yes, having a healer burst early on will do wonders for your durability and everything else you get is just gravy on top.

Unless you get some other awesome healer relic in the pull, yes.

you might not like it but this is what peak pulls look like

well, i have five done but i don't want to work on mages, or summons. they require more abilities then expected.

This is the advice I got yesterday. I went with Vanille because a cute!
I haven't actually got to use it yet though because stuff still dies too fast

Okay, I rolled on that banner and got Raijin's BSB and some guy named Zeid's BSB who isn't in the Hall of Rites so I guess I'm fucked on that

Feels like it's going to take forever to catch up

Pick Larsa instead. Strong support and healer *5.
Dont listen to this fags

he is on the hall of rites. he's an ff14 character.

>using tiny bee unironically
cute!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He's XI and I don't see him in the Hall of Rites

Maybe I'm just blind

Have a little over a dozen tickets saved up; decided to spend them this morning. Managed to pick up:

Yuri- Looks like another Ninja. TMR looks decent. Finally looked into Yuri section on Veeky Forums. Wasn't disappointed with the art there, so can't complain about the pull.

Sylvia- Was looking over her skillset, and she looks like she'd be a good matchup with Agrias and OK; both of whom I have. Agrias breaks Light/other resists while OK and her do damage. Not having duel wield looks like it will probably limit her damage output though*.... whats the /vg opinion on her?

Kamui x 5- that's right I pulled 5 of this guy this morning. I don't really see anything in his kit that makes me want him in my party; however the fact that I got 5 of him makes it relatively easy to farm his TMR. I was thinking of getting it and putting it on my OK; you're better off using two of the same elemental weapons and then using the corresponding flame skill, splendor of fire, for maximum chain effectiveness... correct?

*How does the damage on her skills scale anyway? I'm guessing with both magic and attack since her skills are sword based or something?

Um... where's your Ayaka?

lmao...

It's a shame you don't have Ashe bsb and have her osb instead. Her plus shantotto would probably work if that was the case.

>only started a few days ago
>team is too week to clear the new event

Will I make it bros?

Characters who were in an event since the last maint usually show up in the HoR after the maint, although I can't remember the exact timing. That should be fairly soon.

Pretty sure even the guest Goken can solo the event.

>Vaan is the final fight in the dissidia event
What did they mean by this?

How are people doing the XI Torment 300 3-man setup? I have Shantotto's SSB2 and BSB, Aphmau's BSB, but my only other XI options are Lion's SSB, Zeid's SSB, or Ayame's OSB. The closest I've gotten is the Dark Dragon to about 40% or so with pic related setup. But even with mitigation from protectga, wall, power breakdown and Ramza's USB Ultimate Body Slam just wrecks most of my party, and this dragon has a lot of health. I'm trying a magic setup because my physical ice game isn't really there, and because of Shantotto + Aphmau. I guess I could try leveling Ayame, and do something like Ramza/Y'shtola/Ayame/Aphmau/Lion, and give Ayame R3 Hailstorm and 5* Fire spellblade and do gorilla RW. fug.

What do you think?

Damn, here's the pic this time.

No fancy new white mage for me today anons; even my 10+1 ticket really didn't pull forth a vision that would supplement my party's power enough to be worthy enough of leveling.

On the plus side, I did manage to pull the sexy adult Rita skin. FF4 was my favorite early SNES era game, by far, and I'm kinda glad I pulled her simply for nostalgia and adding her to my collection.

Also managed to get her before the new FF4 event, which is suppose to occur before the end of the year.

who's that pokemon

Who here /done/

>Also managed to get her before the new FF4 event, which is suppose to occur before the end of the year.
It's the loli version in the event, keep tf up

Merc Ramza

Tits rydia was once one of the most common units in game.

Aileen

Literally can't think of any reason to grind this event

>not getting the extremely cheap crysts

The Rookie Quests are 1-time only infinite duration right? They dont reset or anything

nooo

How old is Ayaka? I expected her only to be a cute dork, but then

> gives out candy to everybody
> side story reveals that she "wants to become an adult"

Wow I haven't seen Zarglebargle in a while. Do people still use him? At this point he's probably outclassed pretty hard with some niche use here and there. He's got style.

>mad about zargabrath
hes good tho, great support unit, i use him on my main team.

>8 pm
does not compute

LMAO who's that POKEMON

What's your biggest dick physical damage soul break and can the user cover both ice and fire?

Part of the reason I come to Veeky Forums is because I like the beautiful art people post, female beauty is one of life's simple pleasures for the eyes.

Have a beautiful Rydia anons; may this be a happy day.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

6/10 for effort

Yuri's TMR is alright but I don't think it's worth farming for. Sylvia's only good for her TMR or if you don't have a better green mage like Minfilia or Marie for her 70% elemental resist. She isn't strong enough to be used as a straight up damage dealer, both OK and Agrias heavily outclass her.
>you're better off using two of the same elemental weapons
Yes.
>and then using the corresponding flame skill, splendor of fire, for maximum chain effectiveness
No, you'd want to use the 5.2x multiplier move from his sword (Onion Cutter), or Onion Slice if you haven't farmed up his sword yet. OK's elemental abilities are only good if you need the elemental resistance or (for some reason) you're doing a nonelemental build or need to use different elements in a fight. Kamui's TMR is very nice though.

what mission did you do for farming? the 25 stam? it gives heavicrysts so i feel like thats a good one to do as well

fk you nigguh

None senpai.
I just did the ones required to get the robe and stopped because that was enough.

gonna use these 3 tickets from the candy store, can I get some magic? the one I got from clearing a mission gave me a blue

You got two rainbows back to back. Whether they were what you wanted or not, the odds of that are astronomical. Deal with it.

Is it Rydia time?

Well the Fire/Ice combo sort of narrows it down. I've got Delita's BSB. Then there's TGC OSB, but I don't have any more Spellblade motes for him.

How do you anons deal with magicite sea lion?
He's probably the only one that I legit have a team that could fuck him up, but he just does such obscene amounts of damage I can't even get to that point before I'm dead or dying. Its all his physical stuff, wing and savage wing 2 shot my party

well fuck you guys too
third goken still no silvia
fifth amelia or some shit I don't give a fuck
and a blue
and still thirsty for ayaka

Bravo, amazing GL Exclusice, DeNa

>All these falseflagger faggots faking the thrill of pulling a ranbow and using an image they had saved before
fuck off cacnerfags

Yup I dealt with it

I was Last Stand abusing him without a healer for sub 30.
Now that I got Bartz USB, I think I will try a more reserved approach.

tfw can't beat a single magicite boss