pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamworkshopdownloader.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck me

>Warhammer 1 has almost 4 times the Lords of Warhammer 2

COMBINED MAP FUCKING WHEN

LOVE ETERNAL!
Shame that image means they are gonna stick with The Vortex Campaign's horrible faction selection UI, Warhammer 1 had a much better UI.

What in all fuck is Teclis doing on Ulthuan?

Also you're gonna get fucked hard, god damn.

My eyes are gone, but I seee

requesting how to mod pirated tww2

What should a lategame Dark Elf army look like? I'm having some trouble deciding on an army composition because I really dislike how their top tier units don't have shields.

Quick reminder that those Naval unit icons people keep posting to prove naval combat is coming only exist for the Warhammer 1 races and have existed since release of the first.

Oh yeah, and they don't exist for the new races.

you wish you could get that loremaster dick, you fucking slut

depends on who you're fighting. Executioners/Black Guard both have massive armor values to make up for their lack of shields

Elf on Elf violence is actually pretty fun to play; lots of maneuvering and units actually sstick around for while intead of instanly routing.

Skrolk sees all

Probably dorksharts x10 halberds x5 lord and 2x dragons 2x hydras

200 turns in. The game has basically devolved into some boring slog of a grind between my confederation of Delves and Tyrion's confederation of hoity toity nerds and his alliance with the Lizardmen who are about to get whiped out.

Yeah, but the instant I run into high elves they get shredded by arrows.

Eh, guys? Why the fuck has the Empire basically fallen by turn 30? Should I just restart?

If the pirate version has the launcher, download mods and stick them in
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War WARHAMMER II\data
Then enable out of date mods.

This website should let you get the ,pack files
steamworkshopdownloader.com/

They have enough armor to compensate for it against most non-dark elf ranged units

For infantry I'd probably go 2/3 Executioners 1/3 Black Guard, add in some Shades/Darkshards depending on what you like best, at least 1 bolt thrower because not having any artillery is dumb, and sprinkle a few monsters to taste.

>Close victory

Also no trait once again. Can you even get more than one per lord?

Empire has the hardest start position in the game now that warhammer I is complete. Hope to god they dont get wrecked this easy on the combined campaign

Ok

>>Close victory

I'm pretty sure it counts all the rats you summoned for that despite them not being listed

It doesn't have a launcher :(

>finishing up my second campaign
>haven't fought a single battle against Dark Elves except in quest battles

blessed lizards op

Look at this.

The AI has such a hate boner for the player that it has ignored Har Ganeth running through Ulthuan just to get my stack on the west end

cute trannies and futa cocks

Google total warhammer 2 userscripts

>spoonfeeding

WOW COOL! HOW DO I ACCESS THIS UNDERWORLD SEA?

>can't build defense in enchanted forests

Seems like an oversight

This is how it looks. Is it the untrustworthy thing that does it? Had that shit for like 40 turns, not broken an agreement since.

>lategame

With Morathi I run a Death Hag/Assassin, 5x Black Guard, 2x Har Ganeth, 4x Darkshards w/shield, and 1x Black Draggie and fill out the rest with Witch Elves.

>0 losses
explain
were they already low hp?

>be slavshit from Ruskieland
>suddenly notice that i can get TWWH for 10$ and TWWH2 for 18, both legit steam cd keys
Can i just add dlc from pirated version on top of legit one?

You'll be facing monster spam, so either get a shitton of black guards or dreadspears with darksharts

You summon rats

They die instead of your units

Just do 19x shades breh

Yeah, get creamapi

For late game is Darkshards still the best? Or would getting greatsword shades be better, ignoring the cost.

thanks! I will try to follow the tww1's tutorial it's the same thing probably

do people actually use skavenslaves when there are clanrats?

God damn I wish I'd known about this landmark in my Malekith campaign.

Vermintide summons tied them up long enough for my artillery to crush everything.

shouldn't i edit the pack in HEX editor?

>you literally can choose to have AI factions going randomly apeshit murderous
could be fun desu

Fire Leech Bolas underrated as fuck, that one guy from last thread was right, these guys are beasts and fun as fuck to use.

Can go from the island, past lothern the city and to Tyrion who is just outside lothern
INCREASED Z O C MODS WHEN

how are the dragon mages

are they cool or what

>intervention AI just goes straight for my capital even though my LL is standing right next to them
jesus christ
I've autoresolved 3 decisive victories this way already

When does the combined map come out?

Darkshards are nothing but value right, because of the shield for anti-blowdown from other ranged and the ARMOR PIERCING for lategame infantry like temple guard, phoenix guard, stormvermin, and the billions of chosen stacks that spawn on rituals.

You're unreliable. No one will want anything with you until you get a better reputation.

Why would it be any different? If anything it'll get harder because nnow dark elves and high elves can come fuck them up if they choose to.

How do i lose that again? Been ages since i broke an agreement.

There's absolutely no reason to get shades when darkshards exists, unless you get that specific name for your general.

I think 9+ turns to get a better reputation.

Been like 40+ though. bug?

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Oh hey, new building.

Great idea for an op image! Now I want Warhammer All-Legends Fighting game!

every settlement with a chain like that has a castle icon to the right of the climate - hovering over it will tell you what races the chains are available for

how often do you cross neutral borders with your lords?

Is it possible to join a confederation with a separatist Druchii army? This bitch left me but she's my best lord and I've been fostering her since the beginning of the campaign.

Only ones i have crossed are helves i am at war with, and Malekith, who with i have military access with.

Wait until Warhammer 3 so you can pillage Cathay and Nippon, that's what the Dark Elves use it for.

>Had that shit for like 40 turns, not broken an agreement since.
It's not only political stuff that gets you unreliable. One of the three post battle options you choose also refreshes the condition every time you use it.

Cant load saved files, it goes back to the menu.

How do I clean the game cache from the folders of the game without steam?

I know but I never took the city and the AI never built the landmark. Malekith might have the strongest early economy between his starting province, Ghrond and Hag Graef.

DLC LORDS WHEEEEN?

Im already sick of the ones available.

What will you do with yourself when they are announced? It's going to be sometime in the next 8 months at the absolutely latest.

Darkshards unless you have that name of power on your lord that boosts shades range, someone posted shades with 215 range earlier.

> This bitch left me but she's my best lord and I've been fostering her since the beginning of the campaign.

Sounds like a neat scenario 2bh

Is skaven artillery better than empire artillery?

>2 armies are stuck on top of each other on campaign map
Well shit. Other than going back saves, im guessing nothing to do?

Have you actually beat more than 8 campaigns already?

Nah.

Empire artillery explode. Skaven artillery are all green stuff and green stuff isn't fashionable. Explosions > green stuff all days long.

Plagueclaw Catapul, yes. Nothing beats hammer of the witches for anti-large though, but that's a RoR. We'll see Skaven RoR

>the absolute rekt state of smug pirates
get btfo

RIP FAWKES

I just dont like the ones we got. Tomb Kangz when?

skaven artillery explodes in farts tho

Prank gone wrong

Is this an official image or just a mock-up?

looks good either way

Darksharts lose hard to cav/chariots. Shades meanwhile can slap them.

Green farts. When Empire have proper yellow-red explosions of flames. There is no comparison.

Anyone got the jew gobbo pic by itself?

Yeah that was my thinking too. seems to do the same damage in range, but they can defend themselves in melee.

How do I deal with Lizardmen as Skaven?

herp

>fellow asur scream when you besiege them
noice

>Is this an official image or just a mock-up?

Official, on the Total War twitter

what hero is worth embedding with Queek?

Throw rats until it dies.

They have small unit sizes, so swarm the fuck out of them.

Lizardmen have some of the worst infantries of the game, but they make it by having very strong range. Clanrats will absolutely destroy everything the Lizardmen have, while shield units are needed to protect against their dreaded ranged infantry.

I will take this land back or die trying
doom engineer

Are chameleon skinks worth it?