NV Companions edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Post-War thread: Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2289511#search=Piper_Wright
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Subtitles are shit and you're shit if you use them.

Duty
Honor
Courage
Semper Fi

>relying on voiceacting
lmao
m
a
o

xth for Piper and Nora is cutest romance

first for post-post apocaylpse games

Best NV overhaul(s)?

Of all

Christ, I was so dumbfounded by such a wrong opinion I hit post too early. Of all the wrong ideas I've ever seen expressed on Veeky Forums, this trumps them all.

There isn't a single one, grab a bunch of tweaks and it plays even better than 4

Project Nevada is really quite good, and there are a few ones that restore cut content and add new buildings and shit to the NV area so it doesn't feel so empty. I'd also recommend Nevada skies and whole bunch of little tweaks and fixes, like Weapon Mods Expanded, EVE, Brotherhood and House Alliance (if you want) Save Cass, STUN, Killing Karma Fix, TmT, No Dialog Skill Tags and More Ammo.

I want to have sex with Benny!

What are some nice ENB for FO4

Go read a book, subtitlefag degenerates.

Not everyone has excellent audio setups or hearing. And not everyone is good at deciphering American accents.

>Danse crossing out his BoS tattoo
That's against the character. He loves the BoS and chooses to die rather than defy his ideals.

could someone please report the /v/ermin back to his daycare autistic special school shit?

Never post that awful shit ever again.

That's a tranny.

>filthy raider thinks they deserve a happy after making their living terrorizing actual hardworking folk

What did Avellone mean by this?

Happy retirement*

That seems like a terrible fucking way to get a boost to nail something high up.

Also Dansefuckers are almost as bad as Hancockfuckers.

Proofs?

Manjaw
Broad shoulders
No ass
Botched boobjob

He's tired of having to watch what he posts because retarded fanboys misconstrue it as something else and make baseless rumors out of it.

Just look at the sad face on vault boy. Leave the man alone.

>dude changes his avatar with an old pic he posted from his twitter when FO4 released
>50 fucking articles in an hour
>"NEW ORLEANS CONFIRMED BABY"
>youtubers all start shitting out videos about it
He probably just feels guilty for getting your hopes up.

That assumes that such features are intentional and not just the result of a poor understanding of general artistry.

Post rare pipers

I think someone broke the Caitbot

Post your Overboss

If you have an older PC is it worth downloading that ENB program to boost your performance for Fallout 4, or is that only the case with Skyrim?

More like Overbitch

Ssssh, he may not have found the thread yet.

ENBoost isn't gonna do a whole lot to improve performance. It's really more useful for increasing memory usage stability when using a lot of mods.

Rabid fanboys not understanding that it was the 20th anniversary of Fallout.

He posted three vault boys for the anniversary. Avatar change happened days later.

Piper is a shit character, fucking stock off the shelf replacement waifu for zero-effort storytelling.

Post best girl

Good taste

Piper is a whore! WHORE!

Not very loyal to your waifu are you?

sauce

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2289511#search=Piper_Wright

A mod (NV) has NPCs wearing custom clothes that would be fun to wear, ex: a torn night gown with a tit out, a little girl's dress covered in blood. You used to be able to take them but they've been removed from the NPC's inventory. Any ideas how to obtain them?

Not sure how to do that, but are you talking about new vegas redesigned 3 by any chance? I know he added that to nipton, as well as cages full of slaves in the fort.

Yeah that's exactly it. Some of thus stuff would fit my deranged pyromaniac build really well.

>open file in fnv edit
>open the armors tab
>find the id
>type into console
>?????
>profit

I think the generally easiest way would be to pop into the GECK and change those items from unplayable to playable. It's just a little tickbox in the item's entry

Good idea. Thanks.

>no (embed) (embed)
You're all right, OP.

I'm sorry you can't read.

Why do images take forever to DL yet the webms take seconds?

What makes you think that? My admiration of Piper is platonic.

I'm sorry you can't hear.

New Vegas Redesigned 3?

Where can I find a mod that turns Piper into an anime character?
And I'm talking a full fledged anime character

Do vaults have UV lights to simulate sunlight and give the vault dwellers tans and stuff?
Was there ever a mention of the vault dweller getting sunburnt?
I imagine being exposed to this kind of heat after living underground all his life would leave him looking like a piece of burnt beef jerky.

I removed them manually before I noticed the OP pastebin for making new OPs.

If you make an anime about fallout 4 then she'll become an anime character and you won't need a mod.

You're slipping today, that art is actually good.

>tfw they'll never make another fallout where you can be a complete immoral raider
>you'll never lead your own gang of degenerates and sow fear into the wasteland
>you'll never reave, rape and pillage
>you'll never collect slaves
>can't even remotely try to role-play it in 4
Feels bad being surrounded by moralfags.

in 3 when you go to the science museum for 3dog you pass through an advertisment that says they utilize sim-sun technology

>>tfw they'll never make another fallout where you can be a complete immoral raider
You do this in 4 though

>what is Nuka World DLC

All piperposts are good!

That wouldn't help at all
I've already switched pipers voice to Japanese now I just need to make her look the part

>vanilla game forces you to be a goody two shoes and help all the settlements
>nuka whorl says fuck it and in order to get the most out of it you need to destroy everything you created

Main railroad story cannot be ignored.

saved

Neat.

I'm just spitballing user

You can't be -completely- immoral. You're always somebody's tool.

>caitfag is piper posting today

what timeline is this?

the bestcanon timeline

The one where Piper is a wonderful person and loving Cait doesn't mean you dislike Piper.

technically you can. You will just be locked out of most of the games content including finishing the main story.

there should have been an option to destroy the institute with the nuka world raiders honestly. Just a repurposed minutemen ending would have been enough

>You will just be locked out of most of the games content including finishing the main story.
Which is a slap in the dick and devs literally telling you you're playing their shitty game wrong. The boring preset story that desperately tries to make you care killed any roleplaying potential and freedom.

Obsidian said it right. It's not about what story they want to tell. It's about the story players create on their own.

Don't lie, you just ran out of terrible quality Cait fanart.

This is a really stupid pose. Bothers the fuck out of me.

Delete this! My love is pure!

>intresting

War of the Commonwealth is objectively the best mod

Is there any mod for FO4 with a revolver similar to Paulson's from FO3?

probably. too bad I can't run it on my shit pc

yeah the nukaworld western revolver considering much like paulsons, its just a reskinned 44

I don't mean just aesthetics, but the shotgun-like fire

Does Nate get to fuck Nat on the side?

No, but Dogmeat does.