T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 6th of October:
1789 – French Revolution: Louis XVI returns to Paris from Versailles after being confronted by the Parisian women on October 5.
1849 – The execution of The 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
1908 – Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia-Herzegovina, sparking a crisis.
1923 – The Turkish National Movement enters Constantinople.
1939 – World War II: Germany's invasion of Poland ends with the surrender of Independent Operational Group Polesie after the Battle of Kock
1973 – Egypt launches a coordinated attack with Syria against Israel leading to the Yom Kippur War.
1981 – Egyptian President Anwar Sadat is murdered by Islamic extremists.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 02/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1048397
EU4 DD 03/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1048573

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[V2] - Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>>[V2] - Israel Minimod
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23-F#Alternative_theories
youtu.be/Ul8kYFQdI1s?t=1m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Wait, what happened to the old R&I thread?

Cody

When will you post 0.3.8.5, Grandi?

I don't know, probably when I get around to adding muslim Ethiopia

Deleted for some reason. What do you care?

Nothing, Grandi made a ban evader thread 30 posts early again.

I don't know, probably when I get around to adding black supremacist USA

Let's hope this one lasts for at least some time like the last comfy thread.

I don't, I just thought it was weird for a thread so near it's end to be deleted.

Will you ever add Anarcho-feminist-queer-communist-Trotskyism?

...and then deleted the old thread. Holy fuck this guy is maniacal. How do we get around this?

He's doing it again, with the stupid questions

Give me a quick rundown on this lad, I know nothing of him other than that meme pic from /pol/ with him up there with Leon de-whatever that Belgian guys called, Mosley, and Rivera.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with grandi?

Trotsky is a Jew and deserves the soap xDDD
For the rest, obviously.

>Trotsky is a Jew and deserves the soap xDDD
Quality post. Made me want to suck men for installs.

How do I annex Ethopia as Italy in HoI 3? As someone asked in the previous thread, this is what I get when I press "add wargoal".

Romanian 'Fascist'
The best individual this country ever produced. Murdered by the royal government. You can get quick rundown on wikipedia.

And he's also posting questions as "other people" asking why it's a big deal and saying he didn't really get banned.
This guy is methodical. He's trying to cover up his actions. I wouldn't even mind him getting banned if he at least owned up to it but the way he's going about it is sickening.

Condreanu
Hates:Bolsheviks, Jews, Traitors

He's still sort of popular in Romania, isn't he?

It's because the faggot deleted the thread to force us into his shitty aurora4x, but someone managed to post proper thread before he deleted the old one.

I'm not Romanian, I don't know. But he's a good guy.

You should have manually declared a conquest war on them rather than wait for the event that only lets you puppet them. You fucked yourself.

Are you using FlavorMod or any other mod BTW?

Post your favourite map painting simulator

I agree - I think wikipedia mentions it, recently Romania voted him the 20-somethingth greatest Romanian, I was going off of that

>liking religion
seems a tad too reactionary to be a proper fascist lad
MSpain

Mysoginist MGTOW occultist, he is the most extreme part of /pol/ personified. Plus his hate for native-americans is pratically insane.

who should i choose to succeed Stalin?

Hope you lads have remembered to report the ban evader's thread. Only YOU can stop him.
Why does he always put holocaust shit in his OP as well?
>French sphered west germany
wtf i love charlemagne now

>rather than wait
I'm playing vanilla. I start the game out at war with them.

He wasn't fascist like Mussolini, Franco was closer to his views and methods way more. Reactionary, religious, nationalistic - not anti-royalist though.

When will you fucks understand that Veeky Forums doesn't works like a direct democracy.
People don't "vote" for the thread they want alive, R&I/Grandi purge the ones he doesn't want alive. We must seize the moment he's been banned and get rid of all his degenerate influence.
Just tell Grandi/R&I to go fuck himself with the ban hammer and ignore the HPMIDF menace.

In CWE, is there any flavor to Spain? I wanna play as based Franco

>Franco
>based
ugh..

What exactly do the options do? I'd say Zhukov as he's probably the least Jewish amongst them.
And do what? Won't NATO meme on you if you try anything?

Have you... you know, reported and ignored his thread? He's a ban evader and that's a serious offense.

Kind of a shame the king who replaced Franco was such a cuck though

The one thing fascists got wrong, even based Mosley, was being pro hereditary monarchy. I'm not saying they didn't uphold good regimes back in the day, but it's no proper system of government, basing your political opinions based on what cunt someone came out of screaming.

He also hates arabs and is a pro-israel extremist, very common among some brainwashed "far-right" brasilians influencrled by media. They are very demented persons.

He wasn't actually, he was a main plotter in the fascist coup post Franco, but he called it off when the public didn't support it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23-F#Alternative_theories

>not anti-royalist though
Codreanu was against the monarchy tho.Pretty much everybody there was, the king was shit
youtu.be/Ul8kYFQdI1s?t=1m51s

He wasn't against the concept of monarchy itself as far as I know. But the king was shit and had been rightfully deposed.

He's making it so Israel needs to be a secondary power to get their Zionist cores in 0.3.8.5, essentially locking that part of the game because he didn't want people having fun.

This whole discussion really makes me wish paradox games had a better mechanic to show the dynamics between fascism and royalty

Wasn't Michael a little kid at the time?
Go Beria, he's the Himmler of the USSR.

wtf I HATE grandi now
(I'm learning unironicalism btw)
also why the FUCK does the R&I thread has 20 posters?? Are they all Grandi's smartphones or what???

Not really. I wouldn't call him a reactionary.Fascist opinion on religion varies from country from country, the eastern countries have always been more religious, therefore their fascists are also more religious.Hell, even Stalin supported the church and religion eventually.

He is going to make it so israel becomes secondary very easily, don't fall for his tricks.

I actually asked HPM to add a fascism with monarchy government form like Italy and Mosley wanted, but he said fascism was inherently revolutionary and could never agree to such a thing.
Pretty retarded really, as there's documented historical evidence of it happening. In Mosley's 100 questions asked and answered he even said he wanted to stick with the British royal family as HoS.

This thread has about 20 posters per day, and they spring up just in 10 minutes? Shit's spicy, he's really mental.

Very easy to just get tor and spam a new IP every second.

You'll notice, his thread always has just a few posters over ours and his posts are all direct copies from ourr thread, so I suspect that's what he's doing. Seeing what we're discussing, resetting his IP, then posting it in his ban evader thread.

Reminder to REPORT and IGNORE the ban evading faggot.

I remember that, actually - which is odd, especially if you look at movements across Europe that never came to power

Stalin didn't want to oppose the church though, part of the reason he was one of the only "good" communists was because he basically ran his regime as if it were a fascist state, other than the Women's lib stuff. But you could argue that was necessary for the war effort.

huey

mosley

Primo de Rivera

jajajjajajaajaj kkkkkkkk

>add a fascism with monarchy government form
You mean a Constitutional Monarchy with a fascist party in power?

He's seems to be of the mistaken belief that fascism is basically just racist communism, and that they had no actual desire to keep much of the old traditions and power structure of old.
Had Mosley come to power he'd probably have just tried to set up some sort of Imperial (Con)federation with the King as HoS, because that was the world of the time.

well done lads but we're missing codreanu

Is AFPG here?
I sure as hell hope he isn't in the grandi thread

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I mean a nominal monarchy with a clearly leading fascist party, like Italy under Mussolini or Britain as Mosley wanted it.
It'd be extremely easy to do, just set it so it's ruling party only always, fascists in power.

If you try that currently they just coup and set up a fascist state with no king.

If Mussollini had been able to he would have gotten rid of the King, and my guess is Mosley was being realistic as the Monarchy is an essential part of British nationalism. Other than that, fascism IS inherently revolutionary.
t. Political Science major gib job pls

Just look at the picture posts in the last thread as well. They're the same cropped pictures he posted last night for bumps as well.

I tell you, this guy knows exactly how to play the system and he does it very well. We're dealing with a power mad controlling autist here.

Then that's just a fascist dictatorship with an irrelevant king

Yeah.I doubt those crops are even his, he probably just look for old pictures in the archive and then crop then so you can't reverse search.

This.

>t. Political Science major gib job pls
Top kek, nice wasted degree there, lad. How much did that set you back?

>Yeah.I doubt those crops are even his, he probably just look for old pictures in the archive and then crop then so you can't reverse search.
Jesus, I didn't even think of this.
And look, his thread is still just above ours in post count. He's clearly resetting his IP using something like Tor so he can spam just enough posts so his thread always have the most posts, so Janny deletes this one.

How do we even combat this? R&I/HPM has clearly been doing this for ages at this point. He knows exactly what to do to win.
Imagine having formulated this entire system just so you can get the OP.

BTFO

BTFO

WHAT THE HELL IS R&I

Right, I'm going to screenshot every single one of his tactics to document this forever. We need to start redpilling GrandiYouth as to what this guy does to control the threads.

>>French sphered west germany
>wtf i love charlemagne now
The only thing Charles de Gaulle did wrong was being betrayed by his allies and his electorate. We could've had La Grande Nation if it weren't for modern Frenchmen being spineless cowards. Two more presidents like De Gaulle and we'd have a French superpower.

If modern French leaders were a tenth of the man de Gaulle was, the world would be a better place

Class posts, glad to see the mods deleted the correct thread.

Aren't you busy switching the router, Alex?

The other thread was probably mass reported desu
Mods dont know the control freak with the persecution complex we have to deal here

Glad to see Talex could ban evade it tonight

>Mods dont know the control freak with the persecution complex we have to deal here
Yeah, fuck alex

I was talking about the OP of this thread

Yes, the ban evading OP of , alex.

Why do people have to form cliques and bully people and other gay shit over such an autistic medium like gsg? This happens in so many chan "communities" and it's honestly the gayest shit ever, like imagine how autistic you have to be to do that on this kind of general of all places.

Imagine how autistic you have to be to try to stand out and build a persona on an anonymous image board just to impress strangers and show a false sense of superiority.

t. HPMIDF

Because anyone who makes any content and gets popular end up with other people jealous of them, so they shitpost to try and bring him down.
The only reason /gsg/ is still halfway decent is because of the people who contribute to the thread like HPM, AFPG or Israel Minimod Guy.

So, what exactly should I do to the Ottomans?
I can't think of anything that won't look either blobby or just straight up ugly.

Agreed on that too.

This, fuck Talex and his superority complex.

>tudeh
be a cuck, i.e. do absolutely nothing

But why Portugal

I took Mecca once for the sake of it - it was a mistake

cropping

Well-
>1891
>Khiva still exists
fuck off.

What do? S-should I accept?

>not just going for comfy isolationism

mfw serbia becomes a monarchy and I get a royal marriage with them