Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6229988
sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog:_The_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=vh2WTCQZkdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to buy a new 4-pocket xenoskin binder, and buy 4 OCG Apprentice Illusion Magician and 4 OCG Darklord Ixchel.

huh did project 1999 finally shutdown?

I had a full set of genuinely quested crafted armor that took about seven month's,RIP my troll warrior ;_;

>tfw twisted wires from years of being wrapped around the controller

Whew, look at them cannons.

Because the questions are always posed as if to you, the player. To say you're a girl when you're really a guy speaks of more than your taste in player portrait poses.

>being banned for being Genderdysphoria-phobic

Its a mental illness mkay. Trannies in denial again.....

TWO SPOTS LEFT ACT FAST ANONYMOUS
epicmafia.com/game/6229988
WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITHOUT YOU

It always makes my day when someone spergs out over someone having an opinion different from them.

I'll be sure to check it out then, thanks.

wtb banana tummy pictures

friendly bump

I wasn't the one who made that list. I just copied and pasted it from the link provided in the previous post.

sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog:_The_Civil_War

It says so under the "characters" section.

>M-M-MUH POWERLEVELS

Irrelevant since Super started.

honestly if you cant manage 2k wn8 which is just doing your own HP in damage you should kill yourself

I'd imagine romancing Anarietta would be a nightmare. Her bitchfits would be phenomenal.

I'm 50/50 on whether or not "The joy of creative services" and "IT'S ME" even meant anything.

Alright I actually really like this one.

hint, all parodius games are better on psx/sat and there's even a parodius collection for psp
I'm just saying

With a few lines of code, I've created a tool that allows me to add anything to a level without compromising it.

You have 30 mins to beat this.

Still not enough. A ship that size should have a more sizeable crew

I don't think they'd put Super Mario 64 on the system, it's pretty obscure.

Yes. You can get starter cards in kegs.

happy boobs

Mm...yeah, I guess, but that's pretty extensive. That does a lot more than just play Star Fox 2.

Plus I'm still pissed at mine for the whole "sleep-crash" issue so I don't take it out much.

nyeah I thought that was OK

Started playing Hyper Metroid and it's very good, but do I have to do pic related with just charge, hi jump boots and using damage boost ... and then wall jump off the right hand side?

playing deresute

>playing priest
>ever
i always knew you were a virgin user

you're right, ignore him. this general has an abundance of overly dramatic people when it comes to IVs and other things.

the male version of the swimsuit?

"I'll put you to sleep with my Million Dollar Dream!"

>For that matter, what if she got pregnant then turned into a dude?
That's hot. What if she's a pregnant dude? That's much hotter.

The steam logo was literally on their official page.

>

Him actually killing someone felt like a narrative cop-out to me to be honest. I get that they needed something for him to get "caught" over but it kills the whole puppetmaster vibe he had going on. I'm nitpicking though.

what's that pic

The only people autistic enough to check physical descriptions of dwarves weren't going to be making white children anyways

it had really impressive graphics for its time, but it wasn't the best racing game of it generation...not at all

the virgin boxer

Question. Is all this doing is saying that tons of people play Spyrals and thats all?

Doesen't GOG pack some crucial game resources into a .gog archive so games can't be played with a source port?
I remember that being an issue some time ago.

emulate it

Wow that is a puny prize pool. I wish Bamco fucking supported games like NRS did.

>the G-6 is faster than the LF mk IX above 2km
woah

Naturally, the archer girl.

Keep your guns, and don't improve your healthcare.

Hopefully the mass shootings will stop on their own???

a mod deleted it at around 650 posts in, no idea why

he has a hot wife and daughter something your virgin ass will never have

I have a giant catapult set up in the backyard, and so I just fling all my consoles to their intended destination. I'm a really good shot.

Her ult is super fucked in a lot of ways, for example when ulting if she uses Guardian Angel she can't be hit or targeted by McCree's ult

Why are turians described as tasting like mint.

*GTX 1060 3GB
I guess I stroked out there or something.

To be far, it is for its target demographic.

3 more hours...

>boone

and nothing of value was lost

>that Dom

They weren't even hiding it on that pic

I'm thinking 4-1 might revolve around launching hissatsus during a 1 second window between dives.

>parroting misinformation about a game you haven't played

Well, that's why we're here, right?
What's the game?

Here's my nomination for the brown qt who will save Paragon.

wasnt even me, fampai

Are you stupid? Look at the word "also" which is me continuing my rant about this piece of shit game. If I were samefagging I'd be replying to myself and act like I was agreeing

You can encounter her during the Kamoshida arc. She's in the library but she'll tell you to piss off

I don't remember that room, but you can definitely (and easily) do it in one of the forest stages. Like this person says:

?? fishing unlocks everything except paid dlc

I heard its plot centers around a gay romance and I like that sort of thing but it's too ugly for me to give it a try.

A true classic

youtube.com/watch?v=vh2WTCQZkdg

Honestly? Yes. Flat colors at least is cell-shading and works. These textures he overlayed look horrible.

Series went downhill when they brought the Applidriver Duo into it.

>go next to the new revenant legend statue
>statue is welding a greatsword
>revenants get a pissing shortbow

Give you up? Let you down?

all together or just individually

I don't know. I don't think they can switch weapons so probably not.

fuck off /r9k/
5'10 aint a manlet height

RM4MI has a ton of winks and nods to Megaman, including non-Classic references, so it's probably intentional.

Gap moe orc girls a best

CHA CHA DESMOND

sonic is fucking easy when its anything other than the final boss. just grab the rings when you get hit

>don't care about GWENT
>play Hearts of Stone

I deserve the ears

She had advisors. Some of them working against her even.

All the other factions were dictatorships.

Let's not go this far. Super was making everyone but Goku and Vegeta shit tier. The ToP is when they started to make everyone better.

SO-MUCH-FUN-DC-IS-TRULY-THE-BEST-CONSOLE-EVER

Did any gameplay get censored out or anything though?

1 is basic but sets a solid foundation, same as 3.
I wish they made another medieval fantasy with 4 crystals and save the world with nameless MCs and Job System FF again.

When they said small guns what they should have said was small arms.

I miss you

same fag.

Why are you fucks still bitching?in the end the changes didnt fucking matter...

League of Legends
Hearthstone
Closers
Wakfu
Darkest Dungeon
Path of Exile
Paladins

I love this

Naturally, the archer girl.

May as well wait for the ultra versions of SM if you're considering them.

Here's a motivation for you: I love what I see and I want to see where this will go, so get to work, fag.