/vn/ - Spooky vampire edition

Visual Novel General #1661

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous Thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

wine

dies irae anime

Ushio is cute!

Renna route when?

MG is doing fine in the moege department. All of them tend to do well if they're decent enough. (Though I don't know how D.S. did)

I mean, they're literally the only company around anymore who will do fandiscs and sequels

Childhood friends deserve to be NTR'd

runa

Enough

Go to /jp/ already, untranslated VN's are against the rules on Veeky Forums

Reporting worse. Just move on

libra felt cringy and unsatisfying as fuck, especially the battle with pumila in callen's ending, so many questions

Is Takuji literally /vn/?

Which thread can I go to if I want to post about my favourite e-celebs?

Maybe

lonely jop

I liked it for the girls and the H, everything just looked so nice. Chuuni felt really bad though and ne no kami does it way better.

>g-give me attention

Yup, this is the common settings in ntr Doujins and some VN's.

The H scenes were good and Mari was top tier but I can't say much for everything else

I would totally bully this guy too

Stop reading moege.

Can you take your faggots back please

what do you mean

S L U T
L--L
U----U
T-------T

SukiSuki never *cries*

What MG releases are the most likely for the next two months? I want to say Damekoi or Sorcery Jokers is a lock

>Though I don't know how D.S. did
Hopefully fucking bombed and they won't bring over a Circus title ever again.

;_;

Please tell your containment board to stop making fun of Dies, it's actually a masterpiece that no one on /a/ could even hope to comprehend beyond a surface level.

I like it and it was top 1 for a few weeks so I don't think that it did that bad.

No please let them stay there that VN is awful. Almost as bad as MLA

>and before long, I was going out of my way to open my mouth wider so they could fit more tentacles in
She really is a closet slut. You could definitely train her like a proper bitch.
I love her so much.

Hello, I would like to order one moege hold the bullshit drama please.

I actually played and liked everyone, well except aoi's route. i just cant like that girl

lmao go back to being dead kei

One serving of WagaHigh coming up though Ashe's route gets a little bit dramatic than the other ones

Shitpost in /a/ Dies Irae threads as much as you can

Is it worse than Subahibi?

Why do people like this cuckshit?

No

dies irae doesn't even come close to being as good as subahibi

it's shit.

I love Natsuki!

We know, /v/.

>the thing that pressurizes and distributes blood through your body stops working
>Expect a bloody mess
No really, death by heart trauma is a lot less bloody than death by blood loss. You arent even losing your blood, it just stops moving. And yes, i have firsthand experience. I am a zombie. Ama

Official /vn/ Top Ten Visual Novel Rankings:

1. Di𝖆s Ir𝖆𝖊
2. SubaHibi
3. Muv Luve Alternative
4. Kana Imouto
5. Steins;Gate
6. Saku Saku
7. Swan Song
8. Please Bang My Wife!
9. Hatsukoi (Midori Route Only)
10. Tsujidou

These rankings are not subject to debate, and have been officially condoned by /vn/

Bad taste.

Sounds good, chart when?

No thank you

>Implying even half the people here have even read Kana Imouto or Swan song

>no grisaia but somehow kana imouto and swan song are included
>no fsn
>no majikoi
???
It's like you don't even browse /vn/

What does the update for SakuSaku do?

Yuki

>not listing VNOTY

Both of those are better than grisaia

I believe it fixes some of the sprite effects and you can see the characters profile in the backlog

I only wish more people read the Utas

the only VN that is talked in every /vn/ threads is how good subahibi is compare to everything else
or shitting on SP

That one is dangerously close to JRPG down to the generic hero plot and everything

Never played subahibi and didnt have a tremendous interest, but i want to play it just to figure out why you are so obsessed with this broad.

>No Sexual Content

Yuki!

I guess next pre-order should be either ImoPara 2 or Sorcery Jokers. Would love to see Evenicle getting a release this year.

She's the best girl

Look man, I like to fap but if it was all-ages by Japan design in it's intial state you can't complain much about it

Thank you user. Hopefully it'll stop timing out so I can start reading again.

SukiSuki
pls ;_;

but we can user! Case and point being that grisaia all-ages phantomtrigger or whatever.

Please Bang my Fairy!

1. Muramasa
2. Dies Irae
3. KKK
4. Fate
5. Subahibi
6. YO-NO
7. MLA
8. Chaos;Child
9. Sakura no uta
10. Baldr 2

50% trash

>2. Dies Irae
>3. KKK
>4. Fate
>7. MLA

SHITTTTTTTTTT

#2, #4, #5, #6, #7 are kusoge though, with #8 becoming kusoge soon

It felt generic because the story plays out almost exactly like the original Utawarerumono which came out over a decade ago, back then it special and gained a lot of fans because of it.

Whether you think it's a good or bad thing that the plotline stayed mostly the same depends on how much you enjoyed the original game, in my opinion.

>moving lips
how do i make it stop god fuck it just looks so out of place and i cant find any option to disable shit no way i can play it like this

Well, no, see that's just shit in general

Bald already announced too

Sekai Project managed to fuck them up somehow

SP fucked up.

>playing kusoge

You need the patch
>Deleting your post

>how do i make it stop
Lol

Is the engine of Saku Saku messed up or the exclamation marks are like this intentionally bad positioned?

I patched it with the Doddis last update but this doesn't help at all.
*Uncropped pic

A girl, who has not done Love
A boy, who isn't interested in Love
If such two persons do Love,
the world will change how ?

Why should I buy this again?

>Lol
so there's no way i can turn this off? fuck

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buying vn's

>buying SP VNs
I don't think anyone has ever told you to do that.

Isekai project when

Dial back your autism a bit and it'll be fine

the main route was average for me, liked more the common until now. Elle best girl.

Truck-kun is busy

I am quite sure that we frequently say purchasing from SP is the absolute one thing you shouldn't do

the settings are pretty well thought out so im surprised they didn't put any option on lip sync
it's not about autism, it just looks uncanny

Is SP worse than NISA?

They look fine though, I'd say it's more immersive that way.

>You need the patch
And still that patch doesn't fix the fullscreen 125% DPI bug.

>Material Girl

/v/ is the other way, faggot

Those issues started popping up when they added in the 1440p assets which was part of the reason for the delays in the first place.
I'll let you know if the steam patch that just showed up for me fixes them if it ever decides to download

I'm talking about Saku Saku so doens't matter if I have that gamefolder in the desktoop or I'm running a movie of mylittleponie in the background.

Thanks user but I have the "unrated free version" so I don't think that this can help me at all.

We're in almost universal agreement to not buy from SP for various reasons, here's a handful of those reasons
>Mosaics
>delayed releases
>purchasing fan translations and then delaying them
>+18 patch costing 50-100% more than the base title
>selling unfinished titles at full price and then refusing to finish the translation and editing of titles
>delaying releases HOURS before launch and then not citing a reason other than "Technical or business difficulties"

I also recommend you don't buy from Degica because
>delaying releases over a year
>releasing titles as all-ages and then many months later releasing the +18 patch as paid content
>removing and replacing various soundtracks without notifying anyone
>absolutely atrocious communication, going several months before giving some completely uninformative "information".
>mosaics
>very questionable translation choices on par with chrono clock