/assg/ Genera

Two down, one to go

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1471967615869010456/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

I-is that a dead thread?!:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Media
youtube.com/watch?v=CCW4Ot8MEuY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Foxy!

post yfw freddy is next update

>BE SURE TO PLAY MY GAME THIS WEEKE-

Shame we're not getting Fox but a Stoner is pretty nice. Wonder what his stats will be though.

game's impossible

survivors need more buffs

S-stop bullying Jason's game. I don't even play it but it seems comfy.

>>>/fnafg/

So we have any idea which Freddy the DbD will be based off of? Original or remake? It just feels weird without hearing his usual quips.

probably neither
getting an actual person's likeness is expensive and they've got a budget of zero for guest characters

What can a Survivor do that will cause you to camp them until they die?

I love Soap!

teabagging without good reason. if I'm outplaying you and you teabag because you pulled a pallet down, you'd getting camped
same with those fags who sab a hook until it just needs a tap, then finish it when you're about to hook someone on it
or you're in a swf group, they deserve to be punished

nothing, survivors have no influence over my decisions

Myers and Leatherface are both based off their original appearances, so probably the very first movie.

So you don't camp for any reason whatsoever?

I camp whenever I feel like it

Remember to protect your Dwight or Waifu!

Ill laugh if Jason is added too

That actually would be hilarious.

Or even better, they just add a killer who kinda looks like him. The people who own the F13 IP do not deserve a cent after all the bullshit they pulled this year. The new movie even got canceled.

>Tfw the mask became David's costume

But what are you talkin about? What bullshit did they do this time?

trapper was supposed to be jason though
although i suppose since they added lf when they already had billy it wouldnt be out of the question

A J

>essentially forfeiting the game by camping because someone hurt your feefees

get a load of this faggot

AJ in DbD when?

I just think that they're in part responsible for how bad the F13 game came out. They should not of trusted some shady kickstarter studio to butcher their IP.

These people are literal whos:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Media

Just think, if F13 wasn't such a flop they could of done character cross overs. So much wasted potential.

>The new movie even got canceled

That happened thanks to hollywood retardation being as strong as ever. Shitty Rings of all things bombed, so obviously audiences just don't want horror!

Do I level Feng or wait to see if the new survivor is waifu material?

Level Feng cause her skills are p. cool

How many DbD achievements are broken at the moment?

Lithe is the only good one and I already bought it off the shrine. I'm interested in leveling her so I can play her, but who knows if the new survivor will be even better?

Her sounds are closer to Nea. Decide if you want to listen to that or squeeking.

I missed you.

So they're lewd? Who is the squeaker?

But I'm killer

Feng Mouse is the squeaking one. Kate D sounds deeper and more... sensual, but we have no idea what she looks like.

Where can I hear these sounds?

They've been around on steam and reddit as downloadable files.

i want to HUG wraith

Save em for last then or carry them to the hatch.

Whats all this talk about Freddy in DbD?

No Nancy, no buy.

I like you.

Do you get hard as diamonds when Survivors bitch about it after the game too?

why isnt there a perk that lets you see pallets?

>The people who own the F13 IP do not deserve a cent after all the bullshit they pulled this year
what did they do?

>playing as Leatherface
>Down a claudette who popped darkest moonlight and thinks that makes her truly invisible
>Hook her
>Camp her because her teammate is trying to flashlight blind me
>All the gens on the other side of the map get popped, I get a nice triangle of 4 generators all close to one another
>Just camp patrol the hook and the 4 generators, nothing gets done and everyone dies
>They all bitch and moan post game

The doc have something like that that let survivor see pallets.

Doc is good

fuck u piece of shit for using broken killar :)

supposedly this was found in the files
youtube.com/watch?v=CCW4Ot8MEuY&feature=youtu.be

Sound files were leaked out of Freddy groaning and laughing. Everyone jumped to the conclusion of Freddy because of the names and one sound file contained a little girl humming "Freddys coming for you"

I had a bunch to do, but I just can't stay away for too long.

spoopy

Thanks user.

>UGGGH
what did he mean by this?

Doc is a noob slayer like Myers

>muh billy can cover all map!
have fun on lery memorial friendo

>I will never hold hands with the nurse
This is actually depressing

>4k
>still can lose addons
why is this allowed?
worst thing is that addons change a lot on how you play so going back and fort from on style to the other sucks.

I guess other killer than myres can sneak eh?
I bet nurse can spooks survivors

She's married, user

killer should have a chance to save addons based on how many sacs they get

>1k 25%
>2k 50%
>3k 75%
>4k 100%

>the first time you kite a killer for so long he just gives up
does a better feeling even exist?

I don't even use items or add-ons, as a killer or survivor.

okay

>spooks survivors

How's that rank 20 life?

It’s the same for me, except on killer it’s because I don’t have any. I will loot chests and use items I find mid game though.

>tfw kite a killer for so much time you start to get tired

You tell me, fellow rank 20.

sure, when they have no idea where you disappeared to

I didn't before realising i had 20 of each saved up so I may as well throw them in
same with offerings, too
you get so many you may as well use them

Kate a lewd!

I hope they release it on Friday the 13th and DbD shits all over F13's parade.

>rank 8
>still get spooked once in a while
>still feel tension when opening the gates
I know for many people the game still feels like a joke but I'm having fun and I know many people with better ranking still make tons of mistakes so I'm not sure why everyone use the term "rank 20" for every experience shared here.

They should add Ghostface.
That Actor killer hoax wasn't a bad idea.
He can disguise as a Survivor and surprise attack shitters.

this is bait right?
insta down huntress or tomb myers would be the rule

kinda sucks that 2 addons fuck everyone else.

>Ghostface killer
>they're weaker than the other killers but two killers working together

They've already added two, not counting Bill(I assume Gaben was just being charitable there like he usually is with indie shit), why couldn't they add another? Did they recently say they were broke?

As dumb as it sounds I'm kinda hoping that Freddy will replace the entity in some Dreamworld map

Every hook is replaced with Freddys glove and every spider limb is replaced with his blades so it all looks like one deformed hand closing in on you, hook/sacrifice will make him laugh while his little tune is played as the survivor is carried upward.

>perma 4 blink nurse
and all the other shit im not bothering to remember

They haven't added any character with anyone's likeness, since Myers and Leatherface wore masks and Laurie doesn't look anything like Curtis.

what should we expect for the next friday on dbd?
or are they saving all their load for halloween?

Not that user, but survivors bitch after every game in general.

best Myers perks?

just have top tier addons be consumed no matter what at the end, like BNP

Laurie doesn't look like Jamie Lee Curtis, and Leatherface and Mike's models aren't directly based on real people's faces. They can get the IP to use the character's names and designs from the owner, but to use an actual person's face is another thing entirely.
It's not impossible to do a deal with Robert Englund to use his face in game, but they haven't before so it's unlikely

They're not that hard to see with just your eyes.
Since it's a generic prop, they usually look REALLY out of place in most maps because their colors are less saturated than the surrounding environment.

We have a survivor and a killer coming as seperate dlc
The survivor is listed as DLC 6, which was Leatherface's number as well, and the killer is DLC 7. I'm guessing we're just getting a survivor on the 13th and the killer on halloween

>no Nancy
Game is kill

You get these faggots in every general, and what they all share in common is that they make the game their life

It's the biggest thing they have to be proud of

Could be a Freddy clone, like how Hillbilly was supposed to be Leatherface before they got the rights to him.

What are great or must-have Killer perks?

which killer?

are the freddy movies worth a damn? currently finishing halloween

They're for the most part much better than the other 80s slasher series. Even the weaker sequels are much better than the weaker Halloween sequels.

Whoa, whoa there cowboy. We don't want to nerf those survivors TOO hard! You know how hard it is for them already!
That's actually a good idea though and would better fit with how the movie went.

This why I main holding M1

But doesn't the actor wear a mask when he plays Freddy? Unless that's what his face actually looks like...

Where's my bees killer?