/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Bestlixir edition

Ate a beast blood pellet: >information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Ringan, Nanachi I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong, I have a hard time remembering names

>nanachi
where

Ringing for yarhagul boys. Thanks for bullying rom for me

I'm making an Akko Kagari character, in having troubles deciding which hair to use, suggestions?

Does anyone want to spelunk?
I made a new chalice, p6r5ykj2
I'm ringing at the first lamp, pass is bbg

best glyph to farm cold abyssal radials?

the long straight female ones of course

She has it tied up though, and long.
Maybe just long straight hair?

>akko kagari
Better be a 50/50 bltarc with bowblade.

Probably just generic pure arc

Wtf lmao

Pic is not funny, but very pleasing aesthetically

t-thanks for the feedback

come on

The name is correct, and now Maria is next, but before that i'd check on Simon's and Adeline's questline, because they seem not to proceed correctly.
Right here, just going through the DLC, and since it seems that Eggnog found some problems, his spot is now free if you wish to join me and Herr, I'll beckon for Maria shortly with pass bbg

yeah that,she does have them tied up but when she doesn't they are exactly like those
40/40 to stay 98

ringing at ludwig, password is
hum

thanks for any helpers

Alright, it's been a while since I watched it, couldn't remember.
Might do bow, maybe, would be way more in character.

I no longer accept your apology

>and now Maria is next
It's time to bully, will be ringing

I'm going to invade the shit out of you, worst girl

Thanks hibiki and Alba. You guys are the best, but that will be all for me today

>Nanachi
Oh man there's someone playing a Nanachi character? How does that even work?

Wait why

Because you talking about your nails bleeding grossed me out. Please don't do that.

But they do! Sometimes I bite them so far down they start to seep a little blood.

Too much damage

There, advanced both questlines and now I'm ringing for Maria, sorry for the wait.

I bet its lotte.

As long as its not some shitposter I don't care, most people in /bbg/ are decent.

I've been through this area so many times and i only just now realized that it comes back to the cleric beast bridge

Hey Herr, Fishing Hamlet is next, and even though I won't need it, I'd like to grab the Rakuyo too if you don't mind.

I will never understand why that door behind Cleric Beast is closed forever. It would be a great shortcut.

ps4 couldn't handle it

What's your guy's password?

Sure thing, lemme bring some bone blades

It's bbg, but another user already joined, and I would like Herr to be the second one if he still feels like it

I think they decided that it would undercut Gascoigne as a boss if you could skip him, especially since several other NPC's revolve around him

That's me. I guessed it

I assumed you would only be able to open it after you get past Gascoigne, once you could reach the other side of the door.

Vored to DEATH

God I fucking wish

Gilbert explains it.

VORED TWICE

Hey guys, I reached the second lamp, so I'll beckon you both there.
We're going back for the big fish though since there's a chunk behind those houses i need

Nevermind i got it on my own, so I'll head back to the dream to repair my Tonitrus and then we'll proceed through the usual route, exploring the whole village though.

Still ringing from the second lamp?

Good stuff, ringing now

Yes, same pass as before.

Game just crashed. Be there in a second

Sure, we are waiting for you.
I could have dealt with Brador in the meantime but i feel like he could be a fun minigame.

I've never seen that grab attack before
That was nuts

which might have lead to them cutting it anyways, cause if it's only usable after killing Gascoigne then it becomes pretty useless

I've dealt with Brador, opened the second shortcut, and went back to the dream to repair my Toni.
Now I'm waiting for you both at the lamp

how active has this place been these past few weeks?

It would have been a great way to introduce the cleric beast fight though
>Open door
>Start walking across bridge
>Fog wall comes up
>Screeching cleric beast behind you

Same as always: slow except for co-op/fightclub time

Poor orphan didn't even get to transform

And with this newfound friendship, the DLC is now over, thanks to everyone who joined me and a special thank you to Herr for accompanying me for the whole afternoon to God remembers where, have a lovely evening.

I was glad to come along, Nanachi!

You know, I think you've still got Laurence left.

Yeah but he isn't really necessary, if you want to kill him too it's fine by me really, let's go.
I'll ring at fog, same pass as before

B A D
A
D

Herr, you coming or shall we go without you?

Sorry about that, worlbuilding maps caught my attention, ringing now!

Ok, I'll wait for you both

So is this the new flavor of the month anime /bbg/ is obsessing over? I've seen like 4 MiA characters this week.

farming elder solo sucks

It's not quit posting that garbage

Which Elder?
Glyph?

Well, now i guess it's really over. Maybe (certainly) tomorrow I'll ask again for the chalices, thanks for coming guys!

ihyll, kkvk8gsj

I gotta run that chalice...
I'll post once I get to L3 dude

Glad to come along! Clearing the game in a day always feels great

I want a bune gf

What's the password?
At L3 now

bbg, at the fog

What does Oeden dick feel like?

Alrighty ringing now
Was afk for a bit

I've cracked open an Ihyll dungeon anyone want to come?

Glyph: yagzyxsi
Pass: duuude

Hey Faye
When Elder hits like 30% HP, I find it better to BSE spam as the host while summons do damage/distracted. Keeps him stunlocked more reliably and prevents some of his attacks from happening. Also does pretty good damage

I don't have BSE.

Oh. It's not needed desu
If you need help getting to it I can gladly help

Also that was pretty BS. I hate the frame rate drop caused by his stupid bomb

is headless bloodletting beast in frc really that hard or am I a noob?

Who gives a fuck, its good as long as it brings new people and builds into spelunks/fcs.

It's not hard, but not easy either. Just watch out for his bullshit hitboxes.

Is everyone farming?

I just remember when /bbg/ was filled with LWA circlejerking and roleplaying from people like Lotte and Eggnog, hopefully that isn't the case again.

I'd come but i spent all day making my new build and i'm tired
I also already turned off the tv and i'm phoneposting from the bed, sorry user

What does that image and that cancerous anime have anything to do with people spelunking?

I saw you hibiki, let me try restarting

Lotte was the only cosplay character from LWA and noone was roleplaying unless you think posting unless you think posting a couple reactionimages counts as that. Eggnog has nothing to even do with that, I have no idea why did you mention it in your post.
What any image has to do with anything on a southeast asian bulletin board for basket weaving enthusiasts? Or are you surprised that people post weebshit on a website with sachiko from idolmasters on the frontpage? There absolutely is nothing to stir shit over here, quit giving a shit about what characters people make and just play the game.

Is your password right? duuude

Faye are you still hosting?
Been ringing small for a bit and haven't connected

I am. Let me restart my PS4.

Okay deary. I'll wait for you
Once you get a good abyssal, let me know so I can host.

>and noone was roleplaying
Oh fuck off

I don't know why it's not picking up, I'll try restarting again, if it doesn't work I give up

Whoever is trying to join we're waiting at the lamp