Get in on LTC if you haven't already

Get in on LTC if you haven't already

>LTC provides a proxy for the various parties to profit on resolving their differences
>Money moves in the direction of the least resistance and that which allocates capital to the most production.
>LTC might flag pattern here a bit (pull back a bit) while the market digests whether Bitcoin is really stuck in a stalemate with ever rising fees. But it is very likely going much higher.
>Big chinese mining goons/whales aiming to activate SegWit (remember SegWit LTC requires only 75%)
>SegWit activation already resulted in SysCoin pump
>Constant HF fears in BTC due BU trolls move capital to LTC
>LTC is an ideal safe haven since it's a simple and solid coin with liquidity and realistic LN+SegWit
>Top volume coin in Poloniex with top volume buy orders
>50% of Bitcoin's volume. Litecoin has never seen any where near that level of volume before.

Big things popping. Expect 2 figure LTC within 72 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite
litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php
litecoinpool.org/pools
twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/847910867152719873
asicminermarket.com/product/l3-litecoin-miner-250mhs-400watt/
ads.cash/prelaunch/2.html?id=mmjordan007&link=1
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CNT/
youtube.com/watch?v=5v5y3icu6YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even if it did pop,...this fake silver will grab your hopes and dreams and stuff them in the garbage.

Just like the rest of cryptocurrency.

MAGA does not involve this ponzi.

Ask Trump...his shitter is made of gold.

>/pol/

Based LTC, I never lost hope.

Forgot to mention the dev is an ex google employee with a big twitter following and he is pro-segwit

twitter.com/SatoshiLite

Here we go, dont be left behind.

>/faggot/

can't believe this shit has pumped this hard. Wonder how hard it's ganna crash.

The game theory and economics is such that SegWit softfork (necessary for enabling the scaling of Lightning Networks) can't be enabled on Bitcoin. Stalemate is the indefinite status quo.

Litecoin (at its current market cap and situation at this juncture in time) has different game theory and economics, thus it hypothetically can enable SegWit and get rolling on scaling.

Ostensibly I threw out the hypothesis that the whales and miners have been (as quietly as possible) accumulating (both LTC and Scrypt ASICs) in order to prepare for a massive upward revaluation of Litecoin as the scaling option to Bitcoin's strict small block future.

This is very speculative (and rushed) analysis and lacking thorough due diligence. Im expecting at least 2 figures tho. Anything from $10 to $30.

What is this gibberish you spew from your mouth?

They only understand terms like "muh pump", moon, and dumpity dumps.

You can stop your game theory bs cause everyone already knows crypto is full of chucky cheese tokens

hop in

It's happening

litecoinpool.org/pools

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/847910867152719873

Hop in Inmediately.

>crash
no crash friend, only fat tits

ltc exists to replace bitcoin now that it isn't viable for transactions.

now check these trips

This is it boys

>tfw its happending

Thats not how you get digits

THIS is how you get digits

>litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php

press f5 every 10 minutes

it's going up everytime

I dont get it. What is it and what happens when the bar fills?

K.

We have to deal within the reality that Satoshi gave us. And that is Bitcoin will remain immutable. So Litecoin is where we can have big blocks, SegWit, and LN.

Universe divides by 0 or we get rich.

30%
>30%
30%
>30%
30%
>30%
30%
>30%
30%
>30%
30%
>30%

>bitcoin can't softfork
I thought it has softforked several times?

I have to say I was surprised after bagholding for years that the current price was pretty much exactly what I bought at
Clearly somebody is accumulating it.
Buy why ltc over any of the numerous superior alt coins?

Seriously considering changing my very small amount of btc into something else, but idk

>33.33%

We need 95% of miner consensus for segwit in bitcoin, it's not gonna happen.

LTC only needs 75%, we are 48%+ now, it keeps going up by the minute

When big traders which were partying and fucking hookers last night wake up to this, we are going to see some serious shit.

Nocoiners, this is the last chance to get in.

the hype is over, descending triangle

The hype hasn't even started friend.

>nigger

>.007

Whales stacking up on cheal LTC on every dip before The Beast Awakens.

>57.12
I'm kinda looking forward to this now.

>57.47%

>Morons Are Governing America

Low power Scrypt ASIC is out of stock!
asicminermarket.com/product/l3-litecoin-miner-250mhs-400watt/

>0.007+ squad is here, we flying

0.004 soon

Okay so Litecoin has 58% of SegWit signaling without BTCC's help. Yet Bobby Lee created BTCC because of his brother Charlie Lee. I think we can expect BTCC take some GPU hashrate away from ETH and/or ETC, to push SegWit to activation at 75% support and keep it there while the support for SegWit solidifies for the inevitable economic reason I have explained. They will be losing money on the LTC mining with GPUs, but gaining overall in the strategic sense. Remember BTCC is also involved with Scrypt mining so their profitability on that will increase as a result of a much higher LTC price. The GPUs are probably their least valuable asset that is closest to end of life, so they'd probably sacrifice it, especially given Vitalik is planning on changing the consensus algorithm to PoS.

Thus I now feel this is virtually a sure thing and have dumped my ETH in exchange for LTC. I don't want to be holding ETH if BTCC removes hashrate from ETH and/or ETC and we go ATH easily

I bought for the lolz , what are the odds of another 20-40 percent increase in the next 3 days?

>$7.98/Litecoin

I tried to tell you.

im selling now and going to re enter at a dip if possible.

A big mistake.

i had turned 16 bucks into 38, so now i just dumped 300 bucks into LTC again wish me luck user, if dubs we are all getting lambos at 100%.

22 88.. good enough.

Can someone tell me why I should drop 1k on LTC?

ETC is also dropping, and lumen doubled overnight.

Looks very bullish. I bought in. I will send you a post card from m00n.

LTC or ETC?

Bitcoin is not a medium-of-exchange. It is a unit-of-account and a store-of-value. Litecoin will be the medium-of-exchange. Small blocks will make Bitcoin for settlement amongst power brokers of finance.

Segwit will be activated in LTC, and we will get LN.Development of LN will move in LTC. Never will be activated on Bitcoin. Satoshi designed the game theory of Bitcoin so that the vested interests would never be able to agree on modifying the protocol. Otherwise Bitcoin would have no value as power broker money. Please learn that the tail does not wag the dog in finance.

tl;dr: LTC is extremely undervalued at the moment.

Problem is alot of times buying crypto long i truly feel like a bag holder. Its hard to believe it is all but marketing and speculation.

LTC

ETC will always be in the shadow of ETH, I would never make it a long term hold

Set a stop loss and monitor what you buy, don't buy what you won't have time to monitor.
Meticulously keep track of what you hold, what your basis is, and what its worth right now

I thought I was down when I saw how much bitcoin I bought compared to what I currently held, until I crunched what I held in shitcoins and realized I was up. I thought I'd lost $5k but it's just fragmented out and you don't really see it the same in your head until it you add it all up.
And I'm fine with unrealized gains, money in my stock portfolio is no different.

This all just helps you not mindlessly throw money away, you're still allowed to take risks

For the $20 I'm going to continue using bitcoin.tax to aggregate all the information (although I will have to delete and reimport every time I update or it counts transactions twice - since it's meant to be done once at the end of the year).
No shill, it's just otherwise nearly impossible to keep track of and there's no other financial software (besides ledger-cli) that can handle crypto.
I think I'll try to make my own similar software that can pull all that info from the exchanges automatically and periodically.

The thought of getting this taxed gives me an headache.

I've lost a lot of data in MtGox from my trades.

I will go to a country where I just pay increment in capital gains and that's all, reporting every trade is stupid.

Whats the freaking holdup on Segwit adoption?

>58% for 10 hours
Yeah, i think it's declining now.
Why the fuck did i buy this shit...

Aye yeah it's a huge pain in the ass and time sink. And without tracking every single transaction you won't have an entirely accurate cost basis.

At least since MtGox was only BTC you could probably make a reasonable guess at how much money you put in and how much BTC you pulled out, and it's not like anyone will ever be able to chase you down over individual transactions that happened there.

And ffs I had to write a python script just to pull my trade information from YoBit into csv format

>I will go to a country where I just pay increment in capital gains and that's all, reporting every trade is stupid.
I think if you report it as like kind trades this is all you have to do. But it's somewhat iffy if this is actually allowed.
I read that on the IRS website you are still supposed to report the individual transactions, but the bitcoin.tax export doesn't do that so idk.

How is it declining dumbass? It's stable, f2pool has peaked around 56-60%, variation due block variance (luck)

More pools will join eventually, network effect will kick in and we'll be at 75% in no time.

Idiots will sell in the meantime, holders will win.

There's no way to do it. I also lost lots of Mintpal, and Cryptsy data. IRS can go fuck itself, im paying capital gains, if they don't like it im cashing out in some tax haven.
Anyway I will never sell 100% of my BTC, that is insane in the information age.

Until you realize there is no other choice for Bitcoiners. And once they realize they have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to increase their proportion of Bitcoins by a factor of 5X or 10X and potentially enter the 1 million club if you haven't already (21+ BTC holders).
The revaluation of Litecoin might be rather swift, maybe even a stampede.

There is some cognitive dissonance involved. Most Bitcoiners will be too late to come to the realization. But markets are always like that. The majority is always late.

Litecoin's rise may or may not be swift. There is a lot of apprehension and most don't yet understand what is going on. But I do think the reality will kick in and the economic decision will be made rather swiftly by the smart money. FOMO might kick in soon if Litecoin exceeds $10. Yet with Bitcoiners there is this like stubbornness to not invest in anything but Bitcoin, that sort of prevents them from the FOMO effect, yet enough of us peel away from the dumb majority and make fortunes trading back and forth.

Litecoin already pushed back up to $7.50 some 8 hours ago. The base is building and breakouts will be attempted and eventually it will breakout in earnest.

The speculators are so sensitive to this:

I thought they might wait for it to exceed 60%, but apparently they realized what I been writing about. (not meaning they got it from me, I mean the market figured it out)

This is a wall of worry, but the smart money understands there is no other option. I explained all the economic logic upthread.

The only other possibility would be that Blockstream dies. And I think that is not a very likely outcome. I already explained the economics of the mining ASICs on Litecoin and why it appears to be inevitable that SegWit will activate on Litecoin because of those economics.

>I read that on the IRS website you are still supposed to report the individual transactions

OK yeah I'm looking at it now, form 8824. It's even more complicated, you have to keep track of 'recognized' gain. It's even more work because each transaction requires a 2 page form to be completed.

I sort of started fresh in 2016, so unless I try to offload my LTC, NMC, or XPM (fuck yeah) I don't really have to worry about it as long as I keep track of cost basis going forward.
But yeah in a situation like yours what can you do? Not only that the IRS won't provide any actual guidance.

And what are you even considering capital gains? Money back into your bank account?
To know if it's a gain you still need to track all the money that left your account, still a massive headache.

I get anxiety just thinking about this stuff. I don't know how accountants do it. It would honestly be easier to write the software from scratch than to do all this by hand.

...anyway not to side track best coin LTC thread

> 0.00555047 BTC average buy price
> Hodling 1069 LTC
> Just crossed $100K net worth as a result

Am I going to make it anons?

Jelly but if that $~4k increase was all it took sounds like you already were making it. Unless you meant to say 10k litecoins?

What was 0.00555047 even worth then?

I was but a poor college kid who won $200 on a scratch off and promptly bought 100 LTC
Those were the days

>nigga...yeah

Sold LTC. lol greedy get fucked.

its pumping as we speak , 20 dollars by the end of the week :)

>$8.97 a coin

pls fill my order at 690k

It's pumping. Pls make rich.

So how many gains are you missing since I started the thread?

Segwit is going to fail, isn't it?

yup

Got out at .08 so I'm good. Sucks for the Litecoin team.

>selling now
You must hate making money?

Can't stand the though of it.

It went up to 35 dollar a coin 3 years ago

I guess i slept through it!
My 800€ are now 1000€ overnight, should i be greedy on this one?
I moved my stop loss from 6 to 7.5

Segwit is going to be activated. You are just too nervous to keep a position opened and took your profits. Good, big money is for another league.

Stop losses are useless, it may dip to 750, you auto sell, then it pumps to 900 and so on.

The point is slowly raising the bar as you make gains, so you don't get caught on overnight dumps.

>Stop losses are useless
Says the guy that gets hit with a margin call losing 120BTC because polo lagged out while he was in XRP

He flew too close to the sun

Anyways I'm opening a small long position in LTC just for shits and giggles. You fucks better not be memeing me

>You fucks better not be memeing me

This will be big bucks! ads.cash/prelaunch/2.html?id=mmjordan007&link=1

I never margin trade.

Then you have no basis for saying stop-losses are useless

Pussy

I have an investment of 20 BTC worth of LTC, which I will multiply numerous times if my hypothesis is correct.

How much are you playing with?

What could possibly affect LTC price now?

Segwit would be huge if it is activated. It can only go up from there. They need to hit 75% and from there the moon is a pit stop.

How is that 0.004 doing?

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CNT/

Centurion is the future of Alt coins.
Buy now if you want to trade
Mine now if you want to mine
the more you wait the more is gonna cost the more is gonna be difficult.
The countdown for this is almost 2 months.
When this group that made centurion will start to make advertisement and publicity you are gonna be late.
Get in here Centurions and praise KeK

I'm Selling My House to Buy Litecoin

youtube.com/watch?v=5v5y3icu6YY

convinced me

>61.46%