/acg/ - Armored Core General

I go to ACTUALLY PLAY Armored Core and we die edition

Older bread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Post your favorite AC NPCs.

Ya beat me to it. Leonhardt is pretty cool though.

I liked the difference in personalities between Gerald and Daario. It shows how cynical even the mighty LYNX had become.

Roadie has a pretty laid back personality which certainly helps him standout amongst some of the other characters.

Last one for the night

Finally got internet again.

What did I miss?

New to the AC series buying a PS4 this christmas, what game should I begin with?

Unfortunately, there are no AC games playable on PS4.

If you have a PS3, start with AC4, Verdict Day, or AC1 (PSN store PS1 Classic digital download). If you have a PS2, AC3 is also a very good place to start.

Ok, thought they were retroactively playable in a ps4. Thanks for telling me, to the guys posting art, thank you, I would like way more, any game that I need to skip entirely?

PS4 has no backwards compatibility.
Skip entirely, there are none, but the mediocre ones are Ninebreaker, AC4 and ACV. They're not bad, but other titles offer more and better.