teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.tv/43888/etf2l-s28-w3-top5rocket-vs-weebtunnel-tactics
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119562746/
youtube.com/watch?v=M48NfU4cTAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pottius

The weebs have a match in a couple of days, let's hope they don't throw again. Match page here: teamfortress.tv/43888/etf2l-s28-w3-top5rocket-vs-weebtunnel-tactics

Spooky and fun maps going on keet.pw right now.

Micspam server, NA (plenty of EU players too though), no talking.

I just saw a guy in a Valve server with an Australium Treasure Hat with a villainous violet sheen. What kind of fuckery was this.

and to clarify, it was golden, not painted, and was actually glowing in-game

>tfw 1 million XP points in casual

Post his id, chucknut.

seeing as you have no screencap and that item doesn't exist i'm just gonna call you out on being a bullshitter

Here's a clip, saw it on a stream

clips.twitch tv/HelplessTransparentLapwingPhilosoraptor

>Thaigrr was so drunk he vomited on his power strip
Epic, simply epic. I swear one day I'll not be too lazy to make this a proper webm.

>this is what goes through the mind of OW shitposters when they think of TF2

>You can still tell what class it is.

yeah duh the pose gives it away

Really says a lot about TF2's art direction when you can still tell what class it is under all the crap.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119562746/
playing with this person rn on 2fort AMA

it pisses me off that these are the people i share my main with

>He can't git gud with a fragging class, so he mains the bitch class instead

It's not that I can't get good at a fragging class, it's that I just find medic fun

>I find being someone else's bitch fun

except it's not?

you're a bad medic though, there's a reason we didn't let you on the team

I wasn't arguing that I was a good medic, I was arguing that medic isn't a bitchboy class

It's honestly not even that he's bad at the game. It's just that no one likes him.

if you don't want me on the team because I'm an annoying faggot just tell me, i get that people find me annoying and i can understand why

medic is a bitch boy class though
it's the watch other people play the game as a i passive aggressively say things when my lack of movement skills gets me killed:: the class

I literally just said that, though?

>you're a bad medic though
that was the reason i assumed
>watch other people play the game
run away from danger and surf explosions and land crossbow shots that save fights doesn't sound like watching the game
>as i passive aggressively say things when my lack of movement skills gets me killed
the same thing can be said for any other easily tilted player

What class did mossy main? Demo?

who started the thing where you dont >> if youre replying to the person above you

*raises paw*

haha pootis xD

I kinda wanna do a makeover for my demo since nerds are copping my style.

Anyone wanna trade me another strange cosmetic for this gay item.

>eyelander and targe
yeah I'd say so

I'm just working on pipes, so I'm specifically using loadouts with no sticky-crutch.

Demoman is a spam class, taking away the weapon that allows demo to do this effectively because you think they're a "crutch" means that you'll never properly play demo.

Use sticky jumper, not that shield. Shield explosive damage resist + the charge gets you into some really bad habits, using sticky jumper shouldn't be so bad and you don't gimp yourself as much.

it's* a "crutch"

I said I'm working on pipes, you ignorant fucking ape. Kill yourself.

I hate tf2g

Then go into tr_walkway or some other aim practice map, shit-for-brains.

shut the fuck i play how i want

I hate tf2g

I hate you

stop being BAD you mad CUNT

>Practicing dm against bots
Bots are decent for like warmup or learning basic concepts, but they're really bad for serious practicing.

I'm good, dude

I'd say MGE me but your probably some no-life idiot with 8,000 played who's been playing for a decade LOL

Pubs aren't exactly a good place to practice either, you're going to be mobbed by jose.gonzoles.2004 running in a straight line. I fucking hate tf2g and how retarded everyone is, Christ almighty

Better than playing against bots, lol, and I said nothing about pubs. Though considering that guy's using a shield/sword combo he probably only plays them.

>ask tf2g how to get better at tf2
>they insult and berate me, find my steam profile, and send rape and death threats

if you want to get good you have to play on a plat team to get a feel for how good players play tf2

Guys how do I get better at shoot-feet-man?

but comp players are bad at the game trust me i play pubs on 24/7 goldrush and hoodoo i know exactly what i'm talking about better than anyone who's played comp

Haha fuck you faggot. I found your steam profile, I'm gonna send you rape and death threats
plat players are fucking shit, if you wanna get good play against aimbots

Aimbots may have perfect aim, but they've got the positioning of your typical juan.ramirez.2006

thanks to your advice i now know that the best way to play tf2 is to play danger shield sniper with a vaccinator pocket medic
while i'm also aimbotting

But so did anyone want to trade or what?

Don't listen to him, aimbots are shit. If you wanna get good, play against plat players using aimbots.
Now you're using your head. Don't forget to use the machina and wear a genuine anger

no user, now you're the one not using their head. you need to use the bazaar bargain, that way once you get your heads you'll be able to charge so fast that even if someone else goes danger shield sniper with a vaccinator pocket medic, they'll always be at a constant disadvantage.

DeGroot Keep is kinda fun

Crossbow medic with pan is best on Degroot Keep prove me wrong

Crossbow medic with amputator for regen.

so the student beats the teacher... well done, my pupil... you have passed my tets....

Booties + Turner/Screen + Stock if you can keep that crit rate up to 60%

But I'm not that good so I just Zatoichi or Eyelander

>¡You'll never hit me! ¡You'll never hit my tiny head!

It's fun every now and then. The problem is that once a server is set on Degroot Keep, it never fucking leaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=M48NfU4cTAY

My problem too. I also feel like the mode would benefit from a way better designed map.

koth is best gamemode

what the fuck do we talk about for 4 days

it's the second worst, only after ctf

what're some real reasons people don't like ctf? is it because after the flag is dropped, you basically have to babysit it to play "properly", but if the other people are too they will go for it soon enough

lol ctf is dead, that doesn't even count. the only people who complain about koth are shitters who can't dm.

it's because there's no timer

What do I use with the Quickiebomb Launcher

It relies on a lot of teamwork to capture the intel, which in theory isn't bad, it's just that people always just do their own thing in execution.

Also there's no timer, as said, so it's possible for matches to go on for hours.

How to condition yourself to never click without properly aiming first?

>taunts after he misses all of his shots and his med dies

just consciously do it as much as you can and you'll start doing it subconsciously. there's really not much to it

>Wanna makeover my classes
>Got a buncha' dosh in my Steam Wallet
>Know the second I do anything, the pyro update will come out with a bunch of new cosmetics and throw all my shit off

b4nny literally, unironically has some form of autism, right?

just look at him doing karaoke on stream now

it's called being funny for your stream viewers. the only autistic person here is you

owened

Fucking KEK
For real don't we all act like idiots sometimes? Sure he might not sound good at all, nothing wrong with having a little fun for the heck of it or trying new things

Would you rather him be borderline silent streamer with no personality #457?

This must be a joke, he is literally mostly silent and all the humor in his streams comes from other people on his team. A few days ago he got legitimately upset he didn't win a Medic vs. Soldier MGE

I mean I can and understand, he knew where that medic was going yet his mouse wasn't turned where he was coming out
Everyone makes mistakes though, can't always be perfect

He was the medic...
and after rocket obviously won as a soldier in the joke match he got so upset he demanded the roles be switched, then 20-0 rocket to feel better

Aim a projectile based weapon like it's a hitscan. There.

Thanks for standing still, wanker!

why all the pros play in minecraft mode

He still capped the point which, ultimately, is what matters.

At least he's got the balls to do it, unlike (You).

I literally study music :/ (unlike ((You))

better fps, letting them aim better and react more quickly

Does it make a large difference if you are already getting high fps on higher settings?

Depends, how high of an FPS are you getting rn?

usually like 80-100 fps

That's roughly what I'm getting, but I'd say you want to be over 100 fps, so lowering a couple settings can't hurt. You don't need to go full potato mode but try to be consistently at or above 100 fps in combat

Isn't the fun watching him rage?

b4nny subs should go back

SPAH SAPPIN' MY _______