/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Not Technically Loli Edition

Breath of the Cozy Interiors edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1116284
gamebanana.com/skins/157522
twitter.com/kaido_sakura/status/776982851497537536
doujinshi.org/browse/author/78438/Kaidou-Mitsuki/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The series does seem to be less polytheistic as of late. Hylia does seem better. Last time the people appealed to the elder gods, they flooded Hyrule.

Hylia needs to be fired, or the Goddesses need to come back and reprimand her for abusing her authority. She has done nothing but play Husbando simulator and endangered so many people with her recklessness.

>The "goddesses" remember they left the matrix running, and return to see how screwy the simulation has gone.

ZELDA IS CUTE! CUTE!

Holy shit, I think I just had an epiphany.

What if the three timelines after the split represent the three pieces of the Triforce?

Okay, the downfall timeline. Even though it begins with Link supposedly dying offscreen, it's also the timeline where Link is arguably at his most powerful, therefore that timeline represent the Triforce of Courage. LttP, Seasons/Ages, and Awakening are all said to feature the same Link. That means in the span of just a few years at best a single Link saved the world FOUR TIMES and defeated Ganon twice if you count the linked ending of Seasons/Ages as canon. The next known Link also wrecked Ganon's shit twice in a row, and did so without even using the master sword as far as we know.

The child timeline represents the Triforce of Power, since that's the timeline where Ganon was at his strongest. He survived Ocarina to come back in Twilight, and resurrected from that to come back in Four Swords Adventures. That's also the timeline where the most apocalyptic world ending shit happened; parallel worlds overlapping, moons crashing down, eternal darkness, etc etc. The most power driven and power crazed villains were found in this timeline.

The adult timeline represent the Triforce of Wisdom. After Hyrule's downfall came a rebirth, and not just the rise of a new land, it was a technological and explorational rebirth. In that timeline they discovered new lands, invented machines, established industry, this Hyrule has steam engines and mechanical gadgets, they were on the cusp of an industrial revolution when last we saw them.

Hold on wait, I just had another thought.

What if it's more than just representation? What if each of the three goddesses went to those respective timelines to oversee them? That could be why Hyrule has become more faithful to Hylia in BotW, the other goddesses haven't been around because they each had to watch over their own fractured portion of the world.

Wait a minute, Zelda is the one who caused the split in the timeline at the end of Ocarina. And we know from SS that Zelda is Hylia's earthly reincarnation...

Oh my fuck, Hylia did it on purpose to get rid of the other goddesses! Without them around she knew Hyrule would eventually be hers!

You're thinking too much, user. The timelines weren't supposed to be a thing, until enough fans pressured Nintendo to come up with one.

I like it. Wisdom is my favourite by far.

So what happens if it splits again??

CHECK IT!

Yes. I love this theory and it might be incorporated into my own head canon henceforth.

Timeline theorizing has always been big among Zelda fans. That's why the games are so vague, so we can make shit up like this.

>Is she though?

Link pls

You know I’m actually disappointed with Master Mode for BOTW. It really didn’t add anything really. It just made the damage sponges even more like sponges. Balloon platforms is just a throw away idea that would have easily been added in the normal mode; Nintendo just needed something else to make Master Mode more unique.

I hear you, if you have any serious progress in the main game there is also no reason to play master mode because fuck getting all the koroks over again. Master mode should've just been a long traditional challenge dungeon unconnected to the game you can play on the side with new monsters and mechanics honestly.

Golden enemies are such a cop-out.

It’s a theory user. A GAME theory.

How long until Matpat steals this idea for one of his shitty videos? Someone screencap it in case he does.

does anyone know where this is from?
I'm dead inside so I need to experience my emotions from outside sources and this appeals to me

The devs should have implemented a similar system to how MGSV did with the enemies learning your play style and forcing you to change.

probably too much time to code that. Enemies are clever enough in this game but just making a harder class of enemy is boring

Four Swords Adventures shouldn't be in the child timeline, it doesn't make sense there. The entire world is lifted almost straight out of A Link to the Past

I want to cream the caviar

you can't because she's fucking dead and never coming back

How does Zelda manage to beat up link without leaving marks?
Does she get away with it because she's royalty?

>There is a nice Zora girl somewhere that accidentally leaks a little caviar when she gets excited.

Whenever Zelda is mean to him, he runs to Mipha for comfort and healing.

>without leaving marks?
What are you talking about?
Quite a few characters comment on Link's scars.

>zelda beats him up to get rid of her rage of her father
>demands he goes to Mipha to get rid of the wounds so she won't get in trouble
>has the perfect cover regardless as she can just say he was protecting her

>Implying Link doesn't deliberately antagonise her to spend more time with his fish wife

>implying Link doesn't keep the bruises to himself so Mipha doesn't think he's being hurt

shark mating is already pretty violent, he's getting healed anyway

does anyone have more reaction images for this series?

That looks like this artist but I'm not sure where that comes from

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1116284

None of them seem particularly devout barring the Sheikah and Hylians

>A cute blight princess will never secretly develop a crush on you.

>LoZ fan work
>MC is Gerudo

errytime

>errytime
I think you're just being exposed to a lot of it because Gerudo art is more common but still only a small percentage of the total art. Gerudo Link doesn't help as a lot of people would rather draw him than actual Gerudo

It's a tumblr thing, they love their ambiguous racial diversity.

Ah I must have missed that because I tend to avoid works with OCs especially if there's shipping with the OC in question

>Revali dungeon

This game is fun. Not the best Zelda but definitely still enjoyable.

These are going to look pretty rad when they're done.

The Rito questline was easily the worst

>Boring champion
>Boring descendant
>Boring small town with nobody relevant living it, for God's sake the most notable Rito is Kass and he doesn't even show up there until endgame
>Near non-existent build up to the Beast

best town theme tho

Can you imagine Paya just being absolutely desperate for Link's D. Like, Symin won't do it because he feels uncomfortable, and the people of Hateno don't really associate with her. Link is her last chance to relieve a hundred years of pent up lust.

What's even better: her nubile young body is likely just as sensitive as it was during her first time. She's gonna cum buckets... she just needs to get into our Hero's pants.

And of course, by "Paya" I mean "Purah."

Purah.

>Purah

pure-ah!

There's this irl girl who really likes me. Like, loves me. She ain't some whale, either. She's a cutie-patootie Japanese gf that doesn't know any better. That's the only excuse I can give her for liking me.

What the hell are you talking about?

He's roleplaying as the merchant that has a crush on the Hateno Inn lady.

Oh, well in that case he needs to get more crickets.

Easy.

>we never see her use her goggles

So who'll lead the Sheikah next? Paya or Purah?

Are they for reading? Or seeing through clothes?

Paya.

Do you think she could act as representative of her people, securer of funds for Sheikah research and be able to temper her great aunt's excesses

All I know is that she's best girl. I've played every Zelda game and know next to nothing of the lore.

I don't like her personality and even Yunobo is more changed from when we meet him to when we leave him

I am going to marry Riju!

She's like 11.

The Gerudo Chiefs don't get married they merely lay with whoever the greatest warrior in the kingdom is at the time to insure the next Chief is strong

Riju is going to ask to borrow Link froom Zelda

Sure wish they brought this weapon to the main line zelda games. BOTW had literal cannons, ST had trains, hell every Zelda game had gunpowder because of bombs. Why don’t we have crossbows yet?

cause crossbows are for peasant cannon fodder

It's a technology forbidden by Hylia, just like Rubber

All I want is a slingshot I can use chu jelly with

So how much is known about Ganon once being a Gerudo called Ganondorf. It sounds like it's mostly been forgotten and sunk into the realm of myth and legend. Urbosa knows but Urbosa seems like the kind of person who'd be very interested in the history of her people. Also seeing as the common Gerudo still dreams of marrying the Gerudo Voe there must have been enough to keep the legend of their appearance alive for 10's of thousands of years

How are trains fine but rubber and crossbows not?

How many non upgrade hearts are there? Just the 4 from the beasts?

Correct

Customise your Link on PC

Forgot link
gamebanana.com/skins/157522

Rather than being a Gerudo who became the King of Evil, he is now seen as a demon who took on the form of a Gerudo. As far as they are concerned Ganondorf was never truly one of them. Imagine being a well intentioned extremist (merely wanted the green lands and gentle winds for his own people) who suffered motive decay and forevered shunned by your kins(wo)men.

Adolf

Check last thread (there is something interesting there)
> #p191548195

It's the same artist:
twitter.com/kaido_sakura/status/776982851497537536

>Link's scars
>in his back
>made by Zelda
mmm I think this can have another explanation...

She is obsessed with Zelink

I read one of her 'adult only' doujinshis.
My icy heart was melted.

BotW adult only doujin when

doujinshi.org/browse/author/78438/Kaidou-Mitsuki/

Headcanon:
Timeline is cyclical.
3 way timeline split in OoT turns Zelda (Hylia incarnate) into the 3 Golden Goddesses. 3 versions of the same being.
Hylia = Zelda = Golden Goddesses

Finally I can act out my Scene Link Highschool AUs

>tfw no zelda beach episode