/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Still Her Birthday On The East Coast edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

models-resource.com/pc_computer/danganronpav3killingharmony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

penis

Mommy!!!

MUGI!

pillow hugging

You forgot the necronomicon being one of the most teased and mentioned motives and then it's just ignored and never revisited despite being the motive that would make the most sense to revisit at some point in addition to not even being involved in the case

I love my darling husband!

Don't go philosophical again drg

My Inner Voice is telling me to reply to this thread!

why does Kaede have such big titties

Its been a week since I finished V3 and I can't stop thinking about her. I work and I see her. I close my eyes and I see her. I walk and I still see her.

I need help.

Too much burg

Just an extra pair of fat rolls in this case

It goes with out saying that there's light spoilers regarding the endings and yadda yadda. It also includes the flags you need.

Glad we went the entire day with Kyoko themed thread editions.
A reminder that Kyoko is the best birthday girl

Does it matter that I do the correct doors in a row or does beating a door mean it's beaten for good.

Kaede "24 meals for 24 Etudes" Akamatsu!

Is the necronomicon on the game?

Himiko "Tenko is my Wife, if you hate her, I shall end your Life" Yumeno

Whew, last thread got heavy! Time to do some work!

The greatest!

Oumaeda is cute! I want them to drink soda together!

Don't worry I'm finished
It felt kinda good to see other people in the same situation though.

the necronomicon was there so Mugi could fuck around during the trial

Knowing Mugi is just fucking around and playing along the whole game makes her a lot cuter.

>tfw I thought chapter 3 wouldn't be a double murder for the third time
>Tenko dies during the investigation

I do wonder how Miu would have fared as an actual mom. Y'know, instead of dying as a probable virgin

Is Assassinate a skill worth investing into? Can it KO bosses?

Himiko and her subs Saihara and Korekiyo

Careful for 999 spoilers guys ;__;

Because all of Kohacka's heroines must be stacked for marketing purposes.

giving saihara-chan the good suck

Even after that though Monokuma acted like it was something that would've worked, and because it's never revisited again it's actually worth discussing what the implications of that are. Because it's never brought up again Monokuma would have no reason to imply it was a legitimate item

I'm not quite sure, i gave maki level 7 assassinate and it has never hit once.

Low Tier
>killing someone who walked in on your unrelated murder preparations in such a way that nobody will figure out it was you because there are no clues
Mid Tier
>bringing the body back to their lab and creating a locked room mystery that also leaves literally no evidence it is you
High Tier
>leaving the bloodied weapon (board) at the scene of your original preparations and just continuing on with your plans despite having already committed a flawless murder
Tulpa Tier
>doing the seesaw murder

Everyone is gay, and Junpei is actually Clover.

I'm having a bit of financial trouble. If only somebody could help me out~

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!
Tfw I thought I was gonna finish V3 this weekend but I'm too busy finally playing Splatoon 2 online

Cute!

DR4 but the main character is killed halfway through an investigation and even though the player knows everything, the new protagonist doesn't have all the truth bullets to solve it

NICE

They probably have bullshit plastic surgery that can totally reconstruct an unrelated person into a character from the game, and then they FL their memories into them.

Boom. Someone's back from the dead.

So what did we learn in therapy last thread?

DR5 but every character the player controls is the next to die, be it by murder or execution

Post YFW you though it was a triple murder

Considering that drink looking expensive, you're not in financial trouble. So, no.

M-MUH Heart

I'd watch a Prank show that starred Nagito and Ouma

If you can call that stupid as fuck "seance" investigating. There's a killer on the loose and you know it could be any of your classmates, someone got murdered and you have to investigate everything before the time limit is up, so you decide to waste time performing a creepy ritual in a dark room? Angie was the only religious person around, and she died. The only person who'd be delusional enough to believe the ritual would work is Gonta since he believes anything, and he wasn't even involved. Shitty writing.

Animator!

or it's all VR shit again

Nothing

that there are some people in /drg/ that are as broken as me
and that I still want a hug and someone to talk with

Just wait until Christmas Eve. The Mukurofags and Junkofags are gonna destroy this general

Danganronpa 34 but instead of a Mutual School Life of Lewdness its a killing game

DR4 better have one character who's talent seems really useful for pretending to be Junko but then the twist is they're their own villain and they don't care about Junko

I was about to save that image because cute but

>Tsumugi Shirokane

Hmm...

Killing games are the answer to most, if not all, of life's problems?

>Ultimate Junko Enoshima Impersonator

>"This talent fucking sucks"

>implying
Just edit the letter or contact the artist

I want to give all of you a hug.

I designed a SHSL Makeup Artist who is stylistically the opposite of Junko and supposed to be similar to her but ends up being like this.

I wonder if there's models for the deceased before Chapter 4 for Programworld in DRV3.

DR4 but you're actually the mastermind and unreliable narrator the entire time

Anybody?

>that student vying with the mastermind for control and ends up overthrowing them

shit I never noticed that when I saved it
Could you fix it for a fellow Mugifag?

Poyo needs a hospital.
Badly.

That I hate Oumafags and how they make everything depressing
even though i'm in a worse situation

Did you mean: SDR2?

>Himiko "Nyeh, breh" Yumeno
>Himiko "Small holes big goals" Yumeno
>Himiko "Tragic Magic" Yumeno
>Himiko "Surviving was my greatest trick" Yumeno
>Himiko "Redheads aren't dead" Yumeno
>Himiko "Witch Bitch" Yumeno
>Himiko "Patrician Magician" Yumeno
>Himiko "Furry Fan Favorite" Yumeno
>Himiko "Gee golly, a loli" Yumeno
>Himiko "I fucking hate seesaws" Yumeno
>Himiko "Atua's Chosen" Yumeno
>Himiko "It might be fiction but magic isn't" Yumeno

Yes?

Thats a really fast Angie

When a Kaede fan complains that the only female protagonist in a main game Danganronpa dies but you know better

Hugs are so nice.
Especially when it's somebody who's just the right size so that your bodies comfort each other perfectly

DR0?

Kaede's gentle femdom going to 11.
Kaede giving Saihara a collar.
The collar represents ownership, and caring, nurturing love.
Kaede writing Saihara a poem of love and affirmation and instructing Saihara to read it every morning before he takes off his collar for work.
Saihara giving complete control of his life over to Kaede, in trust that she only wants to love him and help him grow.
Kaede tending to every need of her prince.
Saihara worshipping his queen

Hinata wasn't an actual mastermind (When you play as him) nor an unreliable narrator though. Once the Junko AI went into effect it became the mastermind

I mean someone in the Tsumugi role but as the player

I'm gonna go to sleep.
Good night /drg/

I wish she had an ahoge under the hat, just like Saihara

That I'm not alone in my misery or my love for dangans

Hot

Neat

MONACA~!!!

>Himiko "Surviving was my greatest trick" Yumeno
It's not a trick. It's magic.

Only in the laziest way I know how.

That many people all over the world feel the exact same way I do. We just don't know each other in real life and weren't plonked in the same spot because we could have been lifelong friends.

Moe-tan is a sweetheart

It doesn't matter if Mukuro is a p2t, the truth is she is directly responsible for everything in the series. Junko couldn't have done jack shit without her.

I'm 5'4, not sure if that's good cuddling size. hugs from ludicrously tall people are the best. I want a Gonta or Nidai to hug me.

the most unrealistic thing about Danganronpa is that nobody has gotten raped yet in one of these killing games

We could be really close and just not know each other though.

that's a pretty good height.

Apparantly, we're already ripping 3d models from the PC version of V3.
models-resource.com/pc_computer/danganronpav3killingharmony/

Goodnight Kirigirifriend

I wanted a trial where a female student kills her rapist out of rage
It would probably break Tumblr lol