>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>In Development: Junkrat, Hallow’s End, and More!
youtu.be/RjVDxppY-eA

>Ana Amari, Veteran Sniper; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/ana/
youtu.be/V6cWYGTYFXQ

>Assault on Volskaya Foundry battleground; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/volskaya-foundry
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/volskaya/
youtu.be/8ywatBcHp2s
youtu.be/huC2L2Pw3c8

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21072616/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21072299/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21072294/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App **Beta** - Social Tab invite link
blizzard.com/invite/yLyDTabb
>Instructions to join
imgur.com/a/1yCT4
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/missmaewest/status/910970556819718145
imdb.com/name/nm0922026/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Nova best girl

>that diablo, reghar and va

lmao it really sucks when you lose vs vfdg.

reminder that this game has an awful placement system

i'd like to specifically thank all the female employees at blizzard for making this game great

Anotha'

It was an odd game.

red because Lunara vs nothing to delete her.

xth for Tracer and Genji players are cock-gargling whores that will thankfully die of Adderal overdoses in the next two or three years.

how did you lose this?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MAIEV!?

This legitimately looks like Warcraft 3, kinda nostalgia-y.

zera will have a warden skin soon don't worry

Dragon Dva inside her mecha is really creepy

how come there isn't a ghost zeratul and dark templar nova skin yet

We had a few close calls but in the end they couldn't get through the sustain.

Just realized that's the Faye. Gee.

I'll have to pull up the replay but people were legitimately walking into the mines 1v5. Like, somebody would get picked, the enemy team acquires a talent advantage so we go to soak, then one person just walks into the mines and...dies.

We just fell too far behind early. Level 16 to 20 and we somehow managed to stall just a bit longer. Nearly.

wew lad you lose ez games and win hard games

good shit

1-5: Go to sleep
6-9: Play more HotS
0: Fap and nap

Shit, I actually have no libido right now, I dunno why I even put that there.

at this point i dont even care, i just need maiev

twitter.com/missmaewest/status/910970556819718145
she's confirmed a never ever

roling

>imdb.com/name/nm0922026/
>Only performance in 2016 was Maiev
I-I'm not crying.

and Tsunade but she's not a video game

Hey i havent followed Legion storyline, is Maiev as cucked as ever?

>tfw no panda gf

ro.,l

she didnt specifically say wow so part of me wonders if she did some hots lines and thats what fucked her voice (not many lines in legion, whereas hots has more grunts and screams and whatnot)

still though, this would be the sort of thing that would fuck up her development. the one true waifu will never be released.

she basically got completely removed from the legion story after 7.2 bc of her voice actor having problems. shes the ultimate cuck now.

damn, as if tft wasnt enough, will she ever recover?

Which skins do you think are under rated, i think Goliath D.va, specifically her specter tint, as it feels the most thematic to her being able to fight in both forms and i love her goliath design, but its held back by a lack of unique lines

legion ends with illidan becoming sargeras' jailer for eternity. given maiev went insane after she killed him in bc (to the point of having hallucinations of him) she's either going to go insane or kill herself because hes gone forever

Tomator and Blackthorne fucking when?

thanks for the info, however saddening it is

how the shit do I Tyrande? I can't do damage, I can't heal, I can't solo, I can't do camps.
Might just be the least threatening hero in the entire game.

>i cant do damage
hit your w's and e's
>i cant heal
auto attack(see above for how)
>i cant solo
you need to meet the previous prerequisites
>i cant do camps
stop wasting everyones time and do something useful

I suck. Anyone wanna play?

are you a boy or a girl
do you use teeth?

Yes.
Both.

Life finds a way.

A lot of the cheapo 100 shard ones, I think. From Theramore Jaina to Sentinal Lunara or even some of the old "Master" skins.

>Faye
sick tranny plays

sorry I haven't played her in a month or 3. so OWL build is the way to go? and obviously hitting fuckers.

owl was must-pick for like one patch when they buffed Empower
then they nerfed Empower again so it's no longer quite as good but people are still spamming it anyway because hots playerbase hates thinking and hates change

Both flare and owl works, its just preference and what you are best at. the only real key to playing her is hitting the skillshots and applying trait right before you are about to blow up a target

Jokes on you, I just woke up

Holy shit no wonder hots ranking is treated like a joke, these are high diamond plays, wasting 2(two) long cd aoe ults on 2(again two) targets right outside the gate. and the classic lunara solo dive which in best case scenario would've been 1 for 1

>people think these halloween skins that are just "brightwing in a hat" will be rare
>when "sylvanas but she's got a skull hat" is an epic

Well, I think of Gul'dan was on the same page as Thrall and moved up earlier we both probably would've died.

>Lunara
No idea. Might've died if Ana wasn't there, though.

didn't expect any of the above desu just wanted to top gm off, he was playing a bit aggro that whole game

most of the halloween skins are shit anyway.

greymane skin is clearly the legendary highlight and the only other worthwhile skins are the comebacks of Crimson Count Arthas and Sarah von Kerrigan because tryhard mounts.

Cho is so fun. God gall is boring, but i wish i could play cho as a solo hero. Great sustain, amazing ults, etc

>tfw no soloq quick match or vs. AI for cho or gall

soloque cho'gall sounds like aids, imagine going bomb build and the gall picks fucking dread orb stun. Everytime i play with a friend they pick some shit dread orb talent, good thing cho is so rediculously strong, mostly cause nobody ever gets to learn vs him

Thrall was too far ahead, his team had no chance of following up in time

I bet she takes it in the butt

When does this event end?

Wonder what this fellow is up to.

17th of October.

>vs AI
>Lose
How?

Nice. Thanks.

>these are high diamond plays

Looks no different than what I see regularly in Gold 2, or my Quick Memes

I really wonder about this game's ranking system sometimes, and if it's really that bad that I'm stuck there when people up above aren't really that better

Jelly? Yes you are.

>getting "stuck"
Playing improperly relative to your MMR, or just in general. You could always try a smurf for a fresh start, though.

I lose patience with leveling a hero after 10. How many games does it even take to get one from 59 to 60?

>tfw I'll never be this much of a reddit gamerdad
feels good dude
that's a few chests, though

>Lucio never switches to speed boost and instead keeps on healing full HP Gul'dan and 75% Hp Lunara
Why are skatesnigger players so retarded?

Been master every season myself but im pretty sure you'll get placed in high diamond or low masters as long as you dont play like a complete autist in qm and luck out your placements. Hots ranking is a joke and really needs to learn from LoL. Everyone should start with 1200 mmr in hl and max placement is platinum 3, and each season soft resets ur mmr. Diamond is a fucking clown fiesta, it used to get progressively better as long as you got over diamond 3, but now the entirety of low master is full of turboshitters making climbing a fucking tossup nightmare

it caps at level 12 with 1,200,000 EXP needed which is ~10 wins.

That was the other thing. I was just barely though the gate when the Horrify went though.

Low Master is the new Diamond III, looks like. Bit of an odd decision on their part to let fresh accounts place this high.

When's the last time you got laid?

how can you get stuck at gold 2?
I grinded from Gold 4 to 1 in a week.

Is RichHero our guy?

>we could have had this
FUCK YOU BLIZZARD

but the real rich plays on KR

Don't want to smurf, I'm doing this the hard way and I don't care how long it'll take. If I'm stuck, I'm stuck and that's where I belong for then.

I've survived a rage-loss streak in Overwatch (yeah yeah, I quit that garbage since then) from Masters all the way down to where I was getting high Golds/low Plats in my game during S2. It's vindicative knowing that you're not just some average shitter and that you can climb, and I wouldn't want it any other way for HOTS too

Ranking system was a joke in OW too btw, had so many retarded faggots like Symmetra/Toblerone-only mains shitting up Masters games of all things, on top of literally previous season high Golds placing Diamond and ruining games there

I play like maybe 1-3 ranked games a day, too lazy to grind it out because of PUBG with friends

Hey, that's the spirit. Just don't burn yourself out.

Horrify would've catch both Grey and BW (you?) and it would've been two easy kills 100% if only Lucio would press his W once

my gf always sucks me off under the table when i play

>somebody gave this skin the green light

>play on toaster level settings that are there so poorfags can play on their 8 year old desktops
>complain about it looking like shit

>Expecting any good skins that isn't on OP waifu bait, or assassins.

That's where you went wrong. Fucking d.va already has two legendary skins.

>popular characters get more skins than boring supports
whoa
strange business move from blizz

I'm not going to play this piece of shit game anymore.
Having a 10 win streak and then 15 winstreak is so fucking apparent forced win/lose by the matchmaker. It's fucking disgusting.
The only way to avoid this is to play as a 5 man team so that matchmaker can get fucked, and i don't have that, so fuck this, i will go play some game that doesn't punish you for being good

ONLY
CONSTANT

>forced win/lose
The matchmaking system is too shit to deliberately manipulate results.

>implying Blizzard is competent enough to design and implement such a system

>When you get players trying to say sgt. hammer is good on battlefield, or even good in general

there are no bad heroes, only bad players

Hammer is pretty ass with the amount of high mobility heroes in this game. Including chromie, when you can counter pick hammer with only one hero and stop them from completely operating what so ever. They are pretty bad, there's counter play, and then there's just straight brutal countering.

Only 4 more heroes and I have levelled everyone to 5!
Thank fucking god!

At first it's fun since you're testing new things out and playing something new every time but getting close to completion means you have to play multiple games on your least favourite heroes and that was a fucking ordeal.

So tell me /hotsg/, which hero do you have the least fun playing as?

so... don't siege? hammer is a ranged assassin with the side benefit of getting free push when you're safe, she's not "countered" by chromie any more than any other ranged assassin

Then explain how in the next match, with the same hero i was able to achieve literally15:0 k/d and win in 16 minutes? While during the losing streak i had always like 2 kills and 8 deaths. It's the matchmaker, my skill level remains constant

>Hammer enters siege mode
>E+W her as Malthael
Thanks for the free quest stacks

How the FUCK is that winged fleshlight MVP? All she did was hover around and steal my kills, while providing pathetic weakass heals that nobody even noticed

her = 22 assists (team player)
you = 10 assists (muh solo ganks)

>Then explain
sometimes when you roll a D100, you get a high number
other times when you roll a D100, you get a low number

you can even get long stretches of the same number, which paranoid people think are malicious patterns caused by reptilians controlling radio waves

Johanna

>steal my kills

>lowest siege on team
>Only stayed hidden to get the kill picks
>Complaining about kills in the only MOBA where who get the kills doesn't matter.

It's pretty easy to say, you did your job and got the picks, but from the stats you can see azmodan did a lot of heavy lifting so you can sneak in there like a shitter and finish them all off.

malfurion
uther
thrall
KERRIGAN
Zarya
Johanna
Tychus
chen

at least half of them are pretty decent

sup bronzie
get to masters then you can start pretending your opinion matters, yeah?