Don't gank on me! edition

Other urls found in this thread:

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dhuki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zaddy affffff

I wanna cuddle Jinx

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dhuki
is this guy scripting??

he made such dumb decisions yet when he executed his combos they were flawless not 0.1 seconds of the length of his combo was wasted and hit every part of his combo pinpoint but he never dodged all of my abilities I was poking with in lane

Boosting several accs to dia

looking for a braindead support to play janna/lulu/sona or anything that can get ardent for free elo.

discord pref but not required

leave IGN

Tfw 22 people on my friends list with S1/S2 icons

None of them have logged in for 4 years

xth for Syndra

how much for a boost from silver to gold on OCE

buff cait

>tfw no qt petite gf

Maybe, but probably not.
Most likely he just focuses so hard on what his combo is that he forgets that you also have a combo and do damage.

t. I do the same on riven

what region

Two out of my last three games I ran into obvious smurfs/boosters. It's frustrating as hell. That's what I get for not getting to Gold before all these fuckers start being desperate enough to pay or suck off someone for helping them get a border/skin. Fuck this shit, I might just stop.

xth for impregnating your waifu via the missionary position while holding hands.

I hope Ahri cuck poster shows up. I want to talk with them.

This general could also do with a Sona cuck poster.

So this is how it all ends eh... Fufufu, good enough for the first try!

I wonder if I should bother playing till gold, i really don't care for graves.

Butt.

After a pretty long period of inexplicably sucking, I'm FINALLY back in the groove of Lux. Life-saving shields and sick ults will come to you, but only if you post cute lux

I am here user. What do you want to talk about? Hopefully something regarding you inserting your penis into my lovely wife here?

And you don't seem to understand

>queue for ranked game
>queue pops
>close client

i have no motivation to play anymore

Does anyone know how Annie Bot look?

>1W 4L in solo queue

I might just go back to flex at this rate, I doubt it'll be slower than climbing from bronze or whatever the fuck I end up

just fucking remove ardent cancer

no thanks faggot

Best girl.
Best butt.
Best wife.

how do i land my bandage toss? is it possible to do non-negative damage when building tank?

to turn this from a blog post into an actual question, how do I deal with this? I'm not good enough to compete with actual high level players boosting. is this going to be frequent or can I still manage to climb before the season ends?

>be top
>get first pick

is there any worse feeling than this?

plat 5 sona player, what region?

tips? I just recently got serious about ranked even though the season is ending soon

I want to TAX Jinx's WOMB

I want to cuddlefug Jinx until I cum inside her at least 4 times

How do you feel about your wife playing around with other girls?

>be 4th pick
>enemy top picks 5th
>this happens 3 lobbies in a row

apparently riot confirmed they relaxed restrictions on lower level accounts so that they don't get 20 minute queue times but they probably relaxed them too

NA

Boosting several accs to dia

looking for a braindead support to play janna/lulu/sona or anything that can get ardent for free elo.

discord pref but not required

>go to beach
>see this

you can only buy 2 (TWO!) of them ice cream, and one must be Lulu (or she will cry and the others will hate you)
Who do you pick?

it's alright I guess!!

>leave IGN
ImThem

>SG Ahri with exposed leg
hhhnnnggggg they look so smooth and silky

>like Eternal Sword Yi
>watch the skin spotlight
>he surfs on his sword for homeguard animation

Fucking dropped. Now you're just being silly.

I'm not sure if I'm more turned on by looking at her milky thighs or by the slut band that's hugging hard on her thighs.

I believe you already added me on a plat 5, my discord is iSoveit#3803, let me know when you'd like to duo

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +1

I get turned on by imagining that shes not wearing I definitely get turned on by the legs because I imagine she's not wearing panties. Then she can wrap her legs around me and fuck me with the outfit on

when does the Eve patch come out

kat combos aren't that difficult

also, i'm not familiar with what scripted combos are like, but kat doesn't always have a set go-to combo she does all the time. the closest to a bnb would be something like EWAQEAEA, with an R somewhere in there

it just depends on the situation at the time, and what you need to do
like do you E onto the dagger, or is Eing onto the person, then walking doable?
do you immediately Q after EWing onto the opponent to initiate?
do you even initiate with E instead of Q?
how early do you Q onto your dropped dagger?
when do you ult, if at all?

also, any gold+ kat can get 5+ average kda in low silver
and any plat+ kat can get 10+ average kda there, too
that guy doesn't even manage 3 kda. he's just another silver

wouldn't you love to rub it? getting her nice and aroused before fucking her senseless? Do u mind if I watch?? :3

stop playing illaoi. keep playing poppy.

I'm G2 on my main and I don't see Kat combos like his, he like dodges everything mid combo and it all just happens in an instant

I want her to wrap them around me and fuck me senseless, desu.

Why are all girls such elo whores, lolgen?

Thats so few games it doesnt mean much. Just keep going with your higher winrate champs mate

>all of my loses this week has been becuase of bot lane
>my team picks tank + weak adc vs hypercarr + ardent
>my adc feeds his ass off
>mine never wants to group
Fucking regardless of how i do, this game fucking revolves around those guys
>play assassins
>there are so many tools to survive between shielsds and heals and items buffing them, warlords, that mastery that gives stats for the first few seconds of being attacked, vow and the ocasional PD that assasinating a carry is absurdly difficult even when you get the jump on them
>adding onto the fact most assasins have delayed burst , making your burst timing predicatable and allowing people to lifesteal/shield/heal back up in the 2 seconds it takes to "arm" that burst
>that you end up realizing you're useless becasue assassins are in such a bad spot
>in a meta dominated by the people you're supposed to "counter"
assassin rework was a fucking mistake

chad usually doesnt even play or is silver/bronze and he slays pussy daily so idk fren

Whatever you want! I'm sure she would be happy to service a big strong bull like yourself. Of course, she would never do that to me because I'm her pathetic little cuck!

This champ is so fun. I was 0 and 5 at one point, and literally, no joke. LITERALLY THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM started coming to my lane. But its just like all the memes say. Mute all. teleport and flash. and just push. If they send less than 3 people, you can just kill them and keep pushing. THEY HAD BARON BUT COULDNT END BECAUSE I SOLO PUSHED TWO INHIBS. I literally carried. and this isnt even the best part. WE WERE AGAINST A CLAN. some shitty guild they all had the same tag and were probably in discord. Get fucking rekt, random stack. This brightens my mood considerably.

My question is, should I be banning anyone in particular? I autoban fiora because in my personal opinion she is OP, but is there a better ban?

I am still riding the high. You guys HAVE to try tryndamere. Just afk farm like you are anti-mage or spectre from dota 2. whew. beat a clan. yay.

With his eyes.

>big strong bull
What exactly is your image of the average lolg poster? I don't think most of us, myself included, match that description

That doesnt work in higher elos.

Yeah I was thinking that, she's mostly a backup for when matchups aren't favorable

"clans" in this game is usually a bunch of friends who wanted an inside joke tag name. Nothing to do with skill desu. But good job not tilting user

>complaining about honor

Silly user, Ahri’s gonna be the one fucking you senselessly. What matters to her is her own pleasure, not yours so good luck on being able to pump gallons of semen into her until you can no longer produce semen for awhile.

Stop flaming your team you toxic shitter

I'm 5'11 135 pounds so I'm pretty sure most of you are more bullish than me

>implying magical star guadian pussy can't increase your semen production to abnormal levels

Yeah, I suppose better dudes would shut that shit down quick. Been thinking about doing the same thing with Jax, but he doesnt have the Press R To Keep Hitting Objective button. Which of them takes towers faster?

thanks user

i want honor so i can get drops, mayne. My first ever drop was Nightbringer Yasuo, and I need like a billion orange essence for it.
i dont flame, but thanks user

>flaming
>normal game

You're honestly probably not that far from the average, excluding the fatassses in this thread, which I wouldn't call bullish

>i dont flame, but thanks user
Then why did your team mate say you were being mean?

But Star Guardians can only recharge themselves by drinking each other's love nectar except that fuckboy Ezreal.

holy shit this picture is actually making me insanely hard

Instead of imaginary fucking your waifu, I could just get you to shave your neckbeard, take a fucking shower, shave the rest of yourself, and then fuck your small boybutt instead.

6'7 370lbs checking in

YOU GUYS

Did you Know? Before Reddit this game was called (LE)EAGUE OF (LE)GENDS

complaining about honor in a post game lobby isnt going to give you any honor
If you want to farm honor play arams or support
and Ive been 5 since it was possibleto get 5 and Ive had maybe 4 drops in total, it really isnt much.

any suggestions as to how one might go about taking/sharing clips from replays

That wouldn't work, if one charges from the other, the other would inevitably have to lose something. They need an external source for a continuous stream of energy.

>is black
>basically have the personality of scott pilgrim
>more like Ekko in body type
I mean I got the dick part of its anything but the rest is really not there.

goddam it. I'm such a failure I can't even be a proper cuck

n-no thanks

>cuckposting in the thread

BEGONE

Same.

And she's ALL MINE!

Because at the start of the game, I said I would mute all of them. and because I never helped any of their shitty fights.
feelsbadman
that was a weak no, user.

>Dark Star Kha
>Blood Moon Talon
>Cosmic Reaver Kass
Which of these skins should I not get? I already have MeKha

>goddam it. I'm such a failure I can't even be a proper cuck
There's plenty of people bigger and buffer than you, they just aren't on lolg

I'd still fuck your waifu though if she was willing. But I'm not that much bigger than you.

>People who call roles in bot games
What the fuck is wrong with these niggers?

I'm not worthy of being shown any kind of physical or emotional affection. My only purpose is to be humiliated by my wife and her bull

I am the BIGGEST name in lolg FUCK YOU

>tfw I got honor 5 from playing the fuck out of AR URF

>Fighting Azir as Ornn
>I W right as he walls
>Stomp through his ult like it was made of butter

It was accidental but I had to pretend like it was planned out to seem cool/

youre not Lissfag though

So that means the SG preys on cute female high schoolers then. Now do they all jump on one girl or would they each have their own battery recharger?

worst feel desu

That one you just posted isn't the same.. There's just something about her showing me that she took her panties off but keeping it a secret from everyone else that is amazing. She could slowly fuck me discreetly with people around and nobody would know