Patch 3 notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1470847507677711328

Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
upd: Extracted Soundtrack added

I cured this woman in fort joy who was diseased but the game acts like she is still afflicted. Is this a bug or an oversight?

Ending spoilers:

>let Ifan attack Lucian
>killed them all
>beat Braccus
>quest log reads Ifan and I killed Lucian followed by I couldn't convince Ifan to spare Lucian so he had to be killed to Ifan's quest closing
>Fane's quest won't close at all; he sided with me before Academy and before the final choice but he's mad as heck and likewise doesn't close favorably

Did I miss a segment of the game where you fight God King and close the veil? Some people got the Ifan and Fane achievements so it must be my fault?

I want to marry The Red Prince!

fane's canon ending is let the god king win, that's why he's mad

Why is the use of "brainlet" so common in this general?

>yfw Dallis is Fane's daughter?

Just a bullshit meme. It'll pass in time, they all do.

The game wasn't made for casuals, yet casuals have jumped on the bandwagon.

Anyone else feel like the pacing is off, especially near the end?

I understand the stakes are ramping up but it seemed less inspired the further I went in the game. Fort Joy was amazing, so was Reaper's Coast. Nameless Isle was interesting but Arx was not at all.

>FJ took me 20 hours
>RC took me 25 hours
>NI took me 10 hours
>Arx took me 2 hours

I feel this way about the first game, too; Act 1 was amazing and so fleshed out, none of the subsequent acts could compare.

Describes the people that go here really.
>"Why doesn't the puzzle work?"
>"Why the fuck does he keep dying?"
>"How was I supposed to know there was a bridge?"
>"This quest is bugged, great job Larian." *missed 2 quest flags since following a guide* "Good job!"

So common that in fact brainlets themselves have become the most prominent user of the term. For that reason I reverted to using the good old "shitter".

I liked the first Original Sin, a solid 7 for me. The puzzles were pretty fucking stupid, though. For example the one with the pressure plates and having to put specific weights on them.

Any bullshit like that in OS2?

>Arx took me 2 hours.
Either you are lying, exaggerating or have severe ADHD and skipped 95% of the quests there. The only reason Fort Joy takes so long is that you have no idea what to do and you'd easily end up fighting something that's way beyond you.

they rushed Arx
it's supposed to be driftwood 2.0
the final battle, puzzles and everything else in Arx are just unredeemable shit

>Find earth staves in the dev tools already there but disabled from dropping/being sold
>Too much of a brainlet to figure out how to get them to start dropping/be sold

If you let your God gib you, do you play the remainder of the game without the protagonist? I'm too chicken shit to see.

its just a meme thats spread in popularity in the past week or so, its infecting a lot of areas of the internet

>67 hours in Original Sin Classic
>69 hours in Original Sin 2
>can't get enough of this shit

How is OS1EE? It's been years since I played OS1 and the addition of VA has me excited.

For a lone wolf archer, after i get;
5 huntsman
max warfare

Should i then max huntsman or start putting points into scoundrel for crit multiplier? what would work best?

The VA was judged to be worse. However, the gameplay has been cleaned out. Tactician difficulty is a must play.

Can I get the items that were equipped on the party members who die after you leave Fort Joy?

for all it's flaws OS2 is still the decidedly better game
I tried going back to OS1EE and couldn't be bothered even going past cyseal

Can you kill in self defense and still pass that statue's questions in Arx? Or is it no killing, period? I can understand not killing innocents, but it would be really stupid if you can't kill voidwoken and magisters and such.

New play-through on the latest patch and I'm running.

Red Prince - Warfare / Geo Fighter
Lohse - Hyro / Aero Mage

Undecided on the last party member, help me decide /divg/ - playing on Tactician.

From what I remember it's no killing manually aggressive encounters - as in forcefully engaging in combat and then killing them.

Do you know if it is per-character or party wide? My friends killed Sebille and I was close enough to get roped into combat, but I didn't attack her.

Sebille ranger.

If it was actually the encounter where they take the dialogue to its end state and she straight up attacks you - then don't worry about it.

Otherwise if they just forced combat on her randomly then you may be boned.

Second this.
Flesh Sacrifice creates blood.

Elemental Arrowhead the blood pool, essentially for free as it's +1/-1 AP.

Watch as the edgelord thot annihilates everything with superbuffed arrows.

Does it count for animals as well? Cause i put the shark and the cursed rat out of their misery.

I even use that blood to spawn my conjugate

So iv teleported into the Hall of Echos for the first time and since im playing all dwarfs met the dwarf god

But what happens if you went in as Fane?

Amadia is your patron if you're Fane

should i use this scroll of frost armor or wait to find a blank spellbook and make it

or just buy the spell?

Summoner pile-up.

Telekinesis is alright I guess

>Choose which party members I wanted to team up with
>Carefully avoid conversations with the people I didn't pick because I didn't want the awkward, 'thanks but no thanks' dialogue
>Finally get on the boat
>Fane is fucking there

Am I missing something? I didn't talk to the fucker. Was I supposed to recruit all the party members, because I fucking killed the elf.

All survivors join the Seekers. They aren't standing in one place, even though game conveniences mean they are literally standing in place.

Fuck
I did the rat's dialogue and picked the Hero option
When it got mad at me, I casted Bless on it out of pity and spite

pls help

steal it

geo and hydro both have 2 armor spells that are really useful at the start

what kind of buffs blood arrows get?

Are you disrespecting the memorial of heroes?

The fuck does the lever do in Bracs tower

In fact how the fuck do I get over to the other side

I think the other side is the hellscape that you teleport to through the portals in the maze.

The lever stops the fireballs that shoot when you go through the grate to the place you're standing in now, if you triggered them at all. I think.

Don't take my word for it.

pure phys

The other side is accessed from a totally different area, not from the place you're in. It has to do with the Dragon/Witch quest. I don't know why they put them on the same map.

Is Adramahlik supposed to be the strongest demon?

Lore-wise, probably not. But he's sure as shit the strongest in DivOS2.

Straight physical damage, best elemental arrow combo for a pure phys archer.

What are some other good tags in this game?

I thought being "villain" would drastically change things, but it doesnt.

How many times Alexandar dies? First run, got to nameless, killed him again and now(again, tried faceripping him) I have his head. I cant talk to his spirit, is this a bug?

I'm trying to get the villain tag, but the game is being a little difficult about it. Mystic is pretty cool, it sometimes lets you straight up jedi mind trick people. Scholar lets you know half the shit npcs are about to tell you, too.

>I'm trying to get the villain tag, but the game is being a little difficult about it.
Just get a second Source point and bust some fucking ghosts.

>Use the Tyrant Helm's Purge skill repeatedly
>Suddenly, a mcfucking Demon appears and tries to kill me
>But get a pretty good helmet afterwards
Do the other armor pieces of the Tyrant Set do this also? How do I trigger them?

Just the helmet

The set's shit, by the time you fully assemble it it's just on par with other stuff and unless you get lucky and find/buy a full set of replacement stuff you'll be suffering curse(s) or using underleveled gear.

Because everything is on the same map.

noble, you're not a peasant are you?

I wish your "starting classes" were tags. I hate when there is a creepy place and my fucking "witch" goes "woa spooky".

What's the best way to be an asshole and wreck your friends in the arena in fort joy?

Oh, okay then.

You didn't fall for the "Hydro isn't for offense" meme did you?

>starting any boss fight without spreading your team first
awnigga, what are you doing

>6 hours in to fort joy
>find the escape route
>well that was the most boring area ive been in an rpg in years, glad its over
>it isnt, im too weak to leave and need to get the collar off
>friend tells me ill probably spend 10 more hours here

You fucking serious? When does the game START? I'm bored out of my mind. The story seems really cool but im tired of doing inane shit in this literal prison I want to know whats happening. Am I missing something?

welcome to dos where you spend 10+ hours in the starting area if you want to do a lot of quests, its the same with the first one as well

How long is the game after you leave Fort Joy anyways?

Like, twice as long? Just about the same length? Even shorter?

Honestly I'm not memeing. I'd just stop playing. Pick a different game. Unless you enjoy 30 minute battles against 4 enemies. It's really not for you. The story isn't even that good.

about 20 hours, plus an addition 40 hours for combat and walking

My main character is a hydrosophist/aero and her current offensive spells are pretty weak. I WANT that "Hail Storm" spell.

I don't think any manner of positioning or strategy would have helped me there. I left her sarcophagus untouched. I am going to gain a few levels and return to her later.

If I install mod for bloated HP/armors it will be working on my save, but will it affect my multiplayer game? I'm not host of multi.

How can anyone play like this? Is it really fun?

... Wait... are you ok about this.. user... not liking... what you like? What's your problem? Youre supposed to hate him for that.

I just wanted to play as my mystic outlaw girl. Opposed to violent but guile and aware of the underworld. I haven't really gotten that experience from the game. It feels like I need to be looting every crate and selling everything i get my hands on. And killing as many people as possible to level up. Like non-violence isn't actually an option despite the expansive dialogue system which is a huge waste. A lot of the fights I have managed to win, i won because i just attacked the npcs without even talking to them so i could "set up" and ambush them. That's not really how I wanted to play. I really wanted to like this game it was so cool at first :(

You can get through the game fine without needing to murder absolutely everyone. Maybe play on a lower difficulty first to get a grip on the mechanics?

It shouldn't work if you are joining a host that doesn't have that mod.

first video rpg?

Is there any kind of character planner online for this game or nah?

Should I even be worrying that much about "muh build" shit?

I'm level 5 in fort joy. Just about to leave. I feel my characters are decently geared. My issue is that I think it may be slightly too easy at times. I want to go tac but don't want to completely ruin my save.

Explorer mode, sneak and persuasion.

Once you get off the first island you have access to a mirror that lets you respec.

Anybody know the deal with zimski? Every option just gives me a source potion.
Also whats the deal with the dog, rusty, he says there's some memorial with a fishy smell but i virtually up-heaved the whole graveyard

I will help everyone once I finish this game!

Could I beat the game from the very beginning as a solo unmasked skellington, killing anyone who tries to fight me? Or would that just result in dying on the boat before getting anywhere?

I'm normally too much of a "muh good guy" to try and murder people, but it might be an interesting run.

You'd probably die on the boat depending on difficulty as the only weapon you'll have is a single knife from the kitchen
you could probably do it with lone wolf on explorer, maybe on classic but not on tactician

Try it. Lone Wolf perk is a must.

>Or would that just result in dying on the boat before getting anywhere?

You're already dead, though

Not everyone are hostile to ekeletons. Go for it.

Is warfare/necromancer a good build? I just wanted to play as a skeleton death knight who also is the face of the party.

yeah, sure, but... I would pick geo because poison healz

Necro provides 10% damage ourput as life leech per level, add talent "Living Armor" that restores 35% healing as magic armor. Get 2h, 1 geo for armor, 1-3 Poly for utility and damage rest to warfare and 2h. After a while you will feel what you lack and respec skills a little to fit you better.

can you dual wield a sword in one hand and knife on other? and still be able to use all the skills?

Warfare skills need melee weapons - ANY melee weapons
swords scale with strength
daggers with finesse

So whatever you think you're doing, you are doing it wrong.

This game is for nerds.

So oil totems are pretty much the best, yeah? Slows and ignores magic armor?

Oil, Water and Ice are the best totems, yeah.

Depends, totems are situational. With right setup shock totems are OP.

Where can I find need/thread in act one?