/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/egoLfbQzKZc?t=1495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for 8 damage storm is balanced.
t.Ephemera

thiccest waifu

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Teehee, you wouldn't nerf little ol' me would you?

This is your ladder tonight.

Bluest water

>comparing a 5-cost 2/4 that heals for 3 and draws a card is comparable to a 5-cost 4/5 that heals for 3 every turn and ramps up

This is just downright pathetic now.

Sword needs a couple nerfs due to ambush and storm curved out of the ass
Cygames can decide whether or not to fix Atomy
Rune and OTKs i.e newshit like Dread will remain cancer

Why are people saying Forestcraft is bad?
I'm on 23 win streak.

>unga complains about Sybil instead of PDK
>WAAAA MY BRAINLESS DECK CANNOT BEAT HEALING
>PDK is ok though since I can just storm them down and they have no healing

The absolute state of ungashitter.

Proof and last 10 played history

>Dragon went from the meme class to the cancer class
What went wrong

zodiac avatar secret top tier

It isn't cancer.

>What went wrong
rob

Pdk.

Sybil is a much bigger problem than Fervor because Fervor doesn't leave a 6/x on the board that will keep healing and will kill anything that rams into it.

The fact that this needs explaining is hilarious. Dragonshitters really are a bunch of idiots.

That's literally his point. Radiance Angel is balanced while Sybil is not.

>Dragonshitters keep deflecting to PDK even though Sybil is the card that enables PDK to become stupid in the first place.

>play brambles
>swordnigger can do nothing about it
>concedes in shame
heh

Brainless shitposting for your own aggro bot agenda.

Do you grail in that or avoid it?

>Before Atomy
>2 useless amulets and 2 1/1s
>After Atomy
>a 6/7 mammoth, a 4/4 lich, and 2 1/1 skeletons, plus 8/8 Atomy himself

Poor shadow, spending so many resources and 0PP to play a card, just to get such a bad board state of only 5 followers.

x2 grail my dude
sorry about the shit crop btw, didn't notice

Learn to read.

>only aggro complains about sibyl
the absolute state of dragon niggers

That makes no sense
If an aggro player can storm past a PDK board, they've probably got lethal because a kill PDK board will kill you and all your tempo next turn
Sibyl will just heal for 3

Your mental gymnastics are absolutely retarded

How come shitters who complain about OP cards never have the balls to post their rank & their own deck(s)? Could it be they know they will be exposed as bad players?

I'm going to need a decklist so I can get in on that, I keep bricking too often when I try.

>a 3pp amulet and 2 3pp followers
So turn 5 Atomy at best? How much health does he have left?

Why is PDK wearing a torn pantyhose? Please explain.

>jump in the game mid TotG
>draw a lot of blood legos and golds
>3 belphs, 2 soul dealers
>wonderland dreams get bad pulls
>sfl got both blood legos

This game wants me to play bloodcraft.

why don't you?

also it was obviously torn in the battle

>a silver card should be as strong as a legendary
ebic post my dude, you are aware sibyl cant heal without overflow right?

Yes, every atomy game is the highest possible roll

Dragonniggers are actually deflecting to ATOMY, holy shit

>>Dragonshitters keep deflecting to PDK even though Sybil is the card that enables PDK to become stupid in the first place.
Dragon has 50% winrate when it already has Sibyl in the deck. But when new expansion hit with PDK as the main focus and it increases dragon's winrate, clearly Sybil is the problem. Fuck off unga shitters. Not every matchup should be a free win for you.

Prove your not a filthy netdecker post your homebrews.

>Dragon has 50% winrate
Thanks to OTKS like Dread and Goddess+Forte urd.

The thing is they never see PDK because dragon is desperately healing when they met aggro, so they don't think PDK is a problem.

she has tamed the dragons cock

Sure, here

Sibyl is absolutely overloaded and fills dragon's intended weaknesses with flying colors, something that should be toned down. Midshadow survived with a nerfed eachtar, suck it up.
PDK itself is borderline tier 0 broken, I don't think anyone would disagree.
Dragonniggers are the lowest quality posters who spout nothing but logical fallacies and deflection to avoid a legitimate argument.

More than half of the legendaries are shittier than bronze cards. Rarity isn't and shouldn't be a factor in balance.

Why not

Do you actually think PDK would be a big problem without Sybil? Is that why it won RAGE and half the people used it?

cheers mate

>Blood
>what's Belphegor
Give me a break, vampy number 1 shitposters of this general.

>Comparing a turn 5 Atomy 5 followers board state to turn turn 5 Sybil's board state
Yeah surely Sybil is more broken.
>How much life does he have left?
20? Everyone lose to sword by the way if they have perfect curve and they go first so why not try to see this 2 board states against other matchup, or better, when sword brick?

Yes, Dragon always have Sybil when they needed it to prevent lethal. Moving the goalpost much? I just realise that this is always what shadowniggers do, no matter what deck they play. We are talking about spending """resources""" as shadow here.

>drop Blood Moon
>Drop Devil
Literally Sybil yet everyone pretends to be fucking blind. I hate Blood more than Dragon.

And here we see the dragonbab without any argument and only another pathetic deflection to a goddamn leader of all things, just because he's run out of other possible ad hominem

That's sad

>top 1 ladder for three expansions straight
>thinks he can jump in the bandwagon as reddit's support
Yeah, sure nigger.

>need two cards to do the job of a single card

>Do you actually think PDK would be a big problem without Sybil?
Yes? A 3PP 1/5 is way overstated.

>Is that why it won RAGE and half the people used it?
Did they forget about the existence of Sybil and never include it in their PDK decks? Or... are you trying to tell me that people don't actually use dragon a lot in RAGE and it didn't won them games? Are you actually telling me people don't use dragon in tournament and it is actually balanced?

>no pdk
looks good user im proud of you, may i pat your head?

So you're saying that the Atomy player had enough time to play mammoth, bone chimera and attendant, leave them alive until turn 5 and still have 20 health left.

If any player let that happen I'd expect them to be on 10pp with Bahamut in hand to be that fucking greedy.

i have posted my recent homebrew recently asking for something, but got mixed response

desu the idea to use both cara and jorm is not mine though

I'm sorry you're so upset that you can't provide a real argument, but you don't have to embarrass yourself so much with your incoherent grasping at straws

Then Revelation
Then 1pp Diabolic, Scarlett another bane, Devil etc
Then Emeralda

Keep trying privileged fuckers.

They are threatening lethal with Atomy and that board state you fucking retard. If the opponent didn't kill shadow next turn or find a way to remove both mammoth and Atomy they are dead next turn. Not to mention that Shadow can just drop another Atomy, and they will never run out of Atomy.

>ignored half my post
the state of unga shitter!
and rarity is a factor in balance, whether you like it or not. you think a bronze card would get an effect like snow white or alice?

>pdk in a discard dragon

>drops you to 10 HP and in return draws two cards
>has the stats of a bronze dragon card
>this is broken to the point of needing a nerf somehow
Sounds like you want to hate the Vengeance mechanic more then the card itself, unless you think Blood should have no ways of knocking themselves into Vengeance range which is retarded because any player above D rank isn't going to do it for you.

That's a real argument. Blood was broken for several expansion on end and never ever got nerfed till the Neutral Expansion.

Devil requires a t3 do nothing to work, requires an evo to do anything on the turn it's played, and still doesn't ramp. Not to mention you need these two specific cards on curve which isn't common when you have no early draw being spoonfed to you.

Sibyl is everything in one card.

no head pats then?

Kys Blood is still the most broken deck in the game which also works as upgrade to Aggro Blood.

Devil has Bane and Drain. Everyone is forced to remove it as well. One of the reasons why Blood ultimately do not spend evolve points.

well you should head pat him, i was not going to discourage you!

>Kys Blood is still the most broken deck in the game

It was broken for literally one month mate, and barely on par with dragon for the most part. Dragon had a longer running of being tier 1 cancer.
If we're playing the victim here over past metas here, blood was the absolute shittiest standard class due to horrible vengeance mechanics, and only had bats as a mediocre barely-usable archetype for two more expansions after that

He's getting a headpat from me anyway for playing discard dragon.

A 3pp 1/5 is way overstated, but without Sybil's ramp and 2 for 1 it's not as brutal.

It won RAGE in Wonderland Dreams back when it was balanced simply because Surre pulled double Sybil. Here: youtu.be/egoLfbQzKZc?t=1495

He's threatening lethal after he played a 1/1 in turn 3 and another 1/1 in turn 4, both of which survived in turn 5 so they did nothing against the board.

Passing turns 3 and 4 against most decks means dying, user. Unless you have Sybil, of course.

Tove existed, user.

>Kys Blood is still the most broken deck in the game which also works as upgrade to Aggro Blood.
The absolute state of dragonniggers right now

>not playing dragon at all
>always play against dragons

I understand where the hatred is coming from. However I urge you to be rational and see where the problem is coming from. Dragon had exactly 50% winrate when they already have Sybil according to official stat. Sybil enables a lot of things with its ramp, that is not wrong, but the most she can do is to push dragon up to 50% winrate at most. When new expansion came, dragon's winrate increases, and among them, the highest winrate deck is PDK. Yes Sybil enables PDK, but is she the one who brought dragon up to such a high winrate? Or is it PDK?

Now let's look at things another way. Let's say they nerf Sybil because of the sin of PDK. Remember that Sybil is the SUPER DUPER OP CARD that brought dragon to 50% winrate? If Sybil is nerfed? How will it affect dragon's winrate? Instead of having a perfect 50% winrate, will it drop to 48%? 45%? 40%? 39%? What do you think? Remember that you think that Sybil is the dragon card that carries the class right now.

>Kys Blood is still the most broken deck in the game which also works as upgrade to Aggro Blood.

>It was broken for literally one month mate, and barely on par with dragon for the most part. Dragon had a longer running of being tier 1 cancer.
Your revisionism is damn bad. You just want to cheat and essentially kill this game running bots.

Nerf levi, 2pp that gives a 1pp spell to spellboost dshift while removing any threats too.
Nerf aerin too. Heals, wards and gives evo point.
Don't get me started on yurius

>and only had bats as a mediocre barely-usable archetype for two more expansions after that
And dragon had none. Your point?

If you have a legitimate counter-argument I'd love to hear it.
>WTF NO MASK IS CHEAT
Yep, it's a pdknigger alright

>A super OP card that brought the class to a whooping 50% winrate
>surely it is the problem and need to be nerfed

These retards think that Sybil is way more OP than Spawn, Eachtar, Albert and even PDK herself. Surely 50% winrate is too high for dragon and the best deck of dragon right now is PDK deck and the problem is Sybil herself.

One month when every top ranked 1-1000 were playing either Aggro or Kys Blood for two fucking expansions and then we finally got Spawn.

I don't think anyone was claiming Sibyl was more overpowered than old spawn. In fact nobody was comparing and deflecting to begin with

Maybe, just maybe, that part is just you

>Levi
Stopped being an issue once piercing rune got nerfed, he's good, not broken.
>Aerin
6 cost in a class that can't ramp.
>Yurius
Literally any 2pp deal 3 damage spell. Or a rush card with 3 damage. Yurius is nothing nowadays.

Anyone got info on how the japs are handling this shit? Unlike us, their opinion might actually reach the devs, and if the japanese mindset is that having 4 turn games as sword while waiting for the train is enjoyable after an average 30 hour workday in japan then we're actually just fucked and wasting our time

If aggro allows bots, then I am utterly against it.

>ywn drug and skin a dragon nigger alive, breaking and severing all his limbs, and then slowly removing his organs one by one until death finally steals away his remaining consciousness
how do you cope bros?

Thanks for doing half my work!

Predictions made by user before the expansion. Split into 2: pre nerf announcement and post nerf announcement.

They're likely ungashitters who cry about sibyl making their games longer when they just want quick wins or loses on their commute to work

Who here actually plays PDK Dragon anyway and honestly agree that its OP?

For me, I did play it and I realize when I feel comfortable playing against even Aggro Sword and also against Control decks in general, something is wrong.

Pretty sure opinions like whats broken and not tend to be shared between regions

>Levi
>Stopped being an issue once piercing rune got nerfed, he's good, not broken.

>Crimson Sorcery 1PP deal 3 damage to an enemy
>Thorn Burst 2PP deal 3 damage to an enemy

Really spellboost my cards played.

Sybil single-handedly pushed the class to stupid levels back in TOTG, the only reason why it didn't have such a good winrate in Wonderland Dreams was because Neutral was pretty much made to fuck Dragon up with Alice's and Feria's buffs pushing the board past getting cleared with Breath of the Salamander, making it so if you didn't have Sybil on turn 5 you couldn't Conflagrate on 7 which meant you were dead, but in tournaments where you could pick your matchup Dragon still carried people since it was still the same old thing, and then we get to this point were Dragon get one more viable card and Sybil makes it consistent enough to fuck the entire game backwards.

Maybe, just maybe, the problem is Sybil.

Nothing truly stops Cygames from buffing other cards if Sybil getting nerfed kills the craft, though.

>191584660
> by user

By yourself you mean, stop posting that shit everyone already saw it

Not even a (you)

Do you have a source to back that up? RoB ladder was populated mostly by roachniggers and daira, then midsword and miscellaneous rune decks.
Tog brought vengeance relevancy but it was never really great, especially not for ladder climbing, and especially not when shadow and dragon were running so rampant to burst you at a moments notice. Kys was arguably T1.5 at best in totg.
Neutral spawn was broken beyond belief then blood was neutered for the rest of the expansion

Tell me through your mental gymnastics that this is somehow a better running than dragon which has had the highest competitive representation and winrates out of all crafts for the past 6 months.

this is the most autistic general on Veeky Forums

>nerf Sibyl
>nerf Sibyl
>NERF SIBYL

Tell me, what justification everyone used when they want the nerf? From my impression everyone thinks Sibyl need a nerf feels like it is as oppressive as Spawn and worded their sentence just like it.

What are you guys looking forward to playing after PDK and sword gets nerfed?
EarthBurn looks extremely consistent now if you don't go and fall for the Stella meme

>Kys Blood is still the most broken deck in the game
Imagine being this deep in your own deflection game
Holy shit, dragonniggers are actually insane

It's not as strong as people make it seem. That said pdk still needs to be nerfed. As does sword

The main point of this expansion is that everyone not playing the 2 most known viable netdecks ends up to be shit because they don't know how to play or tech cards in their decks and is being kept in the dark. Most people don't know what to do, I'd suggest them to just play Dirt rune, Blood, Ramp, Forest or Snowman and by done with it.

Burn/Concede Earth Rune or a non Aggro Blood deck

>spell class has good spells
Are you going to complain about 1pp summon 3/3 with ward too?

Perhaps people are criticizing it because it's so high value

Perhaps you should take it at face value instead of immediate deflection and comparing it to the worst possible thing the game's ever had to make it look better by comparison

Perhaps you should grow the fuck up

Have you forgot about your own posts, vampyshitter? Your twitter posts, and statistics?

>the Stella meme
I don't understand why people ever thought that LotF for Rune would be good