/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/

>Updated! PVP mode, Beast Tribes, Manderville, and more in 4.1 teasers.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_1

>Patch 4.06a Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

Previously:

RED AU RA ARMPITS CONFIRMED FOR BEST ARMPITS

YOU READ IT HERE

less posting, more tanking

T.A. is mine! MINE!

should a blue cat transfer to mateus or cactuar

redpill me on M.M.

What server should I play on? I haven't ever played this game before.

Meguca ganbatte come to Mateus desu~

Tfw no elezen gf

/pet memc@ nose

GUIDE US
O MIGHTY FURY

Pump

Weekend reminder to NOT _____ lizards
/pet

Lego feet
Bug eyes
Ugly fucking couple

Not on the nose! There's a reason I hide that!

Thx u memzard2. Now I go 2 hibernate.

Dnt make fun of my eyes

Cactuar if you live in NA. The only servers with more active LOG INS is Balmung (closed), Gilgamesh(closed), and Leviathan. But the game lets you party match with other people in your data center who aren't in your world. Balmung and Gilgamesh share a data center with Cactuar, so you essentially get the #1, #2, and #4 most active servers together.

yeah i just left leviathan for cactuar

for leviathan being the second most (its actually bigger than gilga) populated server it sure feels dead as fuck

Very solid LP.

Anyone wanna make alts and do stuff? >:3

r8 pls

I fantasia'd but I need other peoples opinions so I can know whether I like it or not.

>cactuar 4th most active sever
i doubt this

Fishing for a pump

the ugliest

What kind of stuff?

Ya stop! Even that c@ doesn't like it.

young goth elf plays at being a vampire magician/10

Very cute Elezen.

>I need other peoples opinions so I can know whether I like it or not.
This is why I dislike people turning elezen. You don't want to be elezen, you want attention.

You can't hide from boops forever.

its true, as far as NA goes

you already know dumb animeposter

im tempted to buy a msq skip and job boost. im still on 2.1 storyline and my highest level is 51

Album or server. I need at least one.

Leviathan never had a real populated hub like balmung has ul'dah that's why it feels emptier

It's not like that, user. I just...I just can't think for myself. I think it's very cute and adorable. But I don't want to be that person who ends up on XIVG as a screenshot with the text "look at this faggot."

It's not for attention, it's to make sure I don't make a fool of myself.

I need a new outfit, level 53, SCH usable and needs to be kinda slutty. I wanted to use that plate bikini stuff but its locked behind DoW classes

ikr, imagine a race so ugly people with conventional taste in beauty have no idea if what they made was good or not

I'll keep nose underground!

I'm having no luck with the support for ff14 so maybe someone here will be able to help. I'm trying to get back into the game, but when I try to recover my password it says that my email isn't associated with any account, and yet on mog station it has it clear as day. Has this happened to anyone before?

go to the square enix website or whatever, not mog station

and go to edit account details there

if you can get that far? how are you logged into mogstation if you dont have your pw?

yeah i know as much but even out in the world i dont see anyone, its impossible to do fates etc

Beepy

why pay to not play video games

>tricking people into playing on cactuar
That's just cruel. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

because i want to play a drk or ast. i cant even try them on potd

>Every server that isn't Balmungamesh is dead!

I hate this Balmung mentality.

I advise getting into the habit of independent thought. You'll be happier in the long run.
Maybe try fiddling with the eyes and jaw a bit. Everything else, while not my taste, isn't awful.

>Don't join X it has Y!

is cute but not related 2 my post

Anyone on gilgamesh want to be friends?

Happened to me all the time. The email I typed was (example)

[email protected]

and it kept giving me an error. Until I typed;

[email protected].

It's literally case sensitive.

If you want to get to the end game, you're going to be sorely disappointed when you shell out 68$ and find out that it's not really all it's banged up to be. Personally, 2.1-3.0 is a slog and it sucks and I 100% think it is BY FAR the worst part of the game. But once you make it through, it's worth it. Hw is much better about questing and playing and enjoying the story.

If you're not having fun, I suggest, honestly, just getting to HW since I personally think you'll enjoy it more since I recently did it myself after almost quitting at the tail end of ARR. If you REALLY can't stand ARR anymore and you have disposable income, buy the ARR boost only and try out HW content and see if you like it. If not, you might as well quit then because that's what FFXIV is and it doesn't get a whole lot better.

If you just wanna raid and do progressive content, FFXIV probably isn't for you.

it's actually mateus now. they've inherited the sperg at posters who suggest any other server will.

I need you to say it!

>tfw no clingy friend to play the video game with and level together

elktrash run this sh!t

>lv59
>want to make it to Kugane before maintenance
Can I make it?

minions? I would get fat cat, but its not worth the price....

hey do you like retarded sunsluts or pure and faithful moonie goddesses

you already know what it is boi

yeah if you put in some hours you have plenty of time

no
all of 3.0-3.55

>tfw I'm the clingy friend

why

But do they have the most ticklish armpits?

Only one way to find out!

So we're on the same page

server?

X.L.'s aether PotD party is up! MURDER ALL DRAGONS edition. Come for fast runs, bantz, and 13 explosive traps per run!
pass 6969

fat cat is too good for you.

anyone on aether need leveling?

Delet this slander of seekers.

What happens when two clingy people cling to each other

>implying it's a slough
You're thinking of A Realm Reborn.

how about you just come find out?

the butterfly effect

Play an elezen because you want to play one, not because I really want to kiss one.

What's elktrash?

Which one?

Is there anything I can do, as a low level, for someone that was really nice to me? I want them to know how thankful and appreciative I am for what they've done!

Inb4 sex obsessed perverts reply to it

ERP

prove me wrong you can't

If you're brand-new and on trial you can join their refer a friend campaign thing...

buying bf

be nice to other people too! or buy them something off mogstation

money so long you probably think its a miracle
skyscraper cribs three hundred sixty degree peripheral

both

There's more than two

I mean that is one way of putting it but yes.

offer them your ERP

See: Sugi v Beepy

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that either, but it wasn't taking the password I have on mogstation. I found out what the issue was. I typed out @Ymail instead of @ymail. That capital Y man, it really fucked me

I don't get it. Are they the pee guys?

ugliest cat I have ever seen

Basically one clinger is more clingy, and when the other one branches out to cling to someone else a blackhole is born.
The most infamous pee guys are Paks and Tofu, but an alarming large population of the thread is into watersports. Fucking gross.

super cutie moonie putt butt

I am the proof...