>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I wanna fuck Saber.

I wanna have children with Idunn.

>there are people on this thread that didnt get the 99k reward orbs

What the fuck? Why can't we get a promotion like this?

Is the motherfucking schedule too much to ask? At this rate I'll just 5* Fagfonse

I don't have autism haha

Mind repeating that?

Checked

WHAT DO THE COINS DO AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING WOLT
WHY IS HE SO TRASH
LIKE HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE GOOD LUCK SO HE GETS CRIT ALL THE TIME WHAT THE FUCK
DID ROY ACTUALLY STEAL ALL HIS MILK WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME

Post defense team

>Lucina tricked Ike into fighting for her by emotionally manipulating him into thinking he was avenging his dad
I wasn't thinking too much about it before, but doesn't this make Lucina kind of a dick? That's a pretty asshole move.

We know Celica

>272k feathers
What the fuck?

Nice
I'd give you a def if I could.

>but doesn't this make Lucina kind of a dick? That's a pretty asshole move.
Yes.

>+atk/-hp chicken
>+def/-spd atiki
>+spd/-atk ninian (apparently ideal)

is the game trying to tell me something?

>you will never be cuphead's developer
god i wish i was him

Worst Saber

What happened

Post TT results, lads. My first time getting all the rewards here.

-hp +atk or -def +spd kagero?

+atk. It's her best and arguably only important stat.

>tfw its finally over

That entire second week was torture, made it to rank 3100 and achieved my top 5k goal at least.

>literally named Chad
That explains everything

RD TT when? Micaiah when?

+Spd -Res Gaius or PA!Olivia is better now. Kagerous is used goods.

Lucius
Lyn on a all-Red roll
-Atk Klein

I actually feel like quitting right now

>abomination with the mind of a infant.
Are you serious?

I'm too poor to roll for olivia and gaius is a boy so i'm sticking with titty ninja

i think i overdid

You Know What They Say

How do we fix dagger units

>wiki now organizes characters by relevancy

The more the merrier?

Why wouldn't I be?

>awakening has been out for years and he's just now figuring it out

So, what kind of dodge is this anyways? It's like Roy's basically saying no way bro get that outta here. Looks weird.

Boys are useful too, user.

Also at least he looks decent in his neutral pose. God this artist is inconsistent as fuck (same one as Oscar). Why can't they give him his Summer alt artists here too?

>not top 100
clearly you did not

Skill that causes any applied debuff to be double it's amount

Wrathful Dagger 1-3; daggers do double damage but don't apply their debuffs

I thought maybe you were exaggerating. She doesn't seem to have a literal infant brain in these images given the use of a weapon. It doesn't take a lot of INT to swing a club, I guess, but the brain of a baby?

My chicken is finally ready for the gauntlet.

Brave dagger with 7mt with dagger debuff, inflict -5 dmg, and heal 7 hp. Must be inheritable.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT STEADY BREATH YOU FUCK I BET YOU HACKED IT IN

Nothing special really. I wish we had arena defense replays to see just how the opponent got fucked over.

Why are you so angry?

I never played Awakening, so my only experience with Lucina is fapping to her doujins and art

I wish my Seliph had better IVs.

Had a spare BIke from the CYL banner. Aether/Lightning Breath+/Promoting to 5* cost me 60k feathers all up.

Hello fellow chickenfag

What score did you have to get that rank?

So you going to write you argument about how "anything that can be said about Leif can be said about Roy" or just pretend you never came into the conversation?

Keep that shit in the old thread faggot.

Fuck off

Fuck off

>Keep actual FE discussions away from new threads.
Wow, sure showed me.

>That HP though
I hope you have infantry pulse. I just rolled a 5* Soft Boy offbanner, +Res/-HP. Not sure what to do with him. I probably have some 4* ones with better IVs, but there's a lot of units already in line for promotions.

I swear they took all of Kaga's axe hatred and concentrated as much of it as they could into this game.

>only one Bike left
>not sure if I should give Steady Breath to chicken or +def WALL

effie's hone armor and al's hone speed make bk and amelia immune to doubles
bk's ward also protects amelia from all reins, i think, and obviously vantage and quick riposte work well

basically, they cant ohko someone and either get vantage/quick riposte raped or get overwhelmed too quickly via march

40 atk doesn't look good

A bit over 145k

Dark waer is rdy lol

Just bought persona 5, I think my obsession with this stupid gacha game is over, makes me regret the 300 I spent when I could have bought so many other games

Go to job to history teachers ginger cumdumpster

Reminder that Sety and maybe Arthur are the only non-fixed male kids from FE4 who have a chance to get into Heroes.

DIE!

Just be thankful you got addicted to virtual waifus and not crack. That's how I rationalize it.

Mia or Zihark? Mia is cute but hits like a wet noodle and has 11 STR at level 20. Zihark is a fresh recruit but only at level 10, 10 STR

>no B skill
>no special
Better fix that, user

PoR. Wait for Stefan
RD. Mia

Stefan

Fury 3/Swordbreaker 3 for slots A and B?

>rolling for Azura
>all colorless roll
>second Olivia

Fuck it, I'll take it, could have been worse to break a pity rate. I already dropped 50 bucks on orbs like an idiot no deeper into the rabbit hole for me

Forgot to say this was PoR

>Just be thankful you got addicted to virtual waifus and not crack.

You're at least 3x more likely to suck off a homeless man for more crack than you are for more orbs.

>Tine doomed to be forgotten again.
She's so cute though.

Have you watched Cumilla's anime yet?

wanna bet?

Don't give me ideas.

Whichever. Their str cap only differs by 2 anyways. Maybe level Zihark a bit and see how he turns out. Just give whichever a forged weapon.

He's getting closer to perfection.

>Tine
>male kids

What the fuck I am now a homosexual?

Different user but this reminds me, +ATK or +SPD for Eirika? I know some people say +ATK for that +4 boost and because she hits like a wet noodle without it but with the optimal stat spread power creep kicking in will she miss out on the speed?

give me ahegao reqs

Neph!

although steady breath really helps melee-locked shitters with shit res, like lukas, excel at their jobs, its obviously way better and much more applicable on a dc user
if you want to give it to anybody right now, put it on fae or bk.
they're the best users of it currently

bk since he has access to armor buffs, hits weaker defensive stat of mages, can fart out instant black lunas with quick pulse and wrath (expensive and doesnt use his high speed), or opt for quick riposte instead (using his high speed to avoid doubles)
fae because shes a good defensive color, hits weaker defensive stat or melees, has 2 movement, and access to fort dragon support to take less damage while being doubled to charge aether

>finished all 10th stratum quests
>orb count at 35
>still at 4.25% at the dancer banner

JUST

Delmud for that double representation and sweet Beo Sword

it'll be up for a while, there's still time to get more orbs

just hope they don't add any new characters you want in the meantime

>finished all 10th stratum quests

Man I fucking hate those. Feel like waste of stamina.

But we already have Sakura

Why does she make my dick doki doki?

What anuime is this? I'm tired but i can;t sleep