/mbgg/ - Mobage General #781

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yuka_nakajima/status/916591836503752704
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdwuz_AEg0Q
tenkahyakken.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKNyeZvnT4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

botes

Portland go away, her retrofit has not been released and yet the nips already started tierwhoring her.

Playing CN at the moment. Which ship should I retrofit first? Kinda started retrofitting Portland

Well, she is a pretty decent CA even without her retrofit.
She just becomes the best CA in the game once she gets it.

And you wouldn't want to not be ready for when her retrofit comes out, would you?

You've already made the right choice.

Did /padg/ die?

No, it lives on in this shitpost every thread.

I wonder what they're going to do for other Halloween outfits in AG.
More cleavage belt and hot pants? Kinda looking forward to something unique for Miyuki, not that I'll have the quartz or luck to roll her. Though she's kinda prime event material too.

This is my loli. There are many like her, but this one is mine.

>75 runs for Akagi+Kaga
That wasn't so bad.

What does the gold card in AL do? It costs 960 yen.

1 cube and shit everyday for 30 days

>look at twitter
>Already see some doujin artists I know trying AL
>now even Digital Lover/Yuka Nakajima is trying it out just now

twitter.com/yuka_nakajima/status/916591836503752704

Wonder what will we get to see in C93, I guess I should stop being surprised at this by now

It's a super good deal in general if you can afford it!

1000 gold, 200 fuel, and 1 cube per day, +500 rubies on purchase.

Doesn't sound like much, but it adds up to 30k gold, 6k fuel, 30 cubes and 500 rubies for less than 1000 yen, which is imho a pretty good offer if you plan on buying rubies anyway.

My rational side says I should give up on Halloween Himiko already but I want her so bad...

At 21 stacks now so I think I'll do one last 5 roll tomorrow and call it quits

This still stings. I thought that ranking was for his 6* announcement and I was hyped as fuck. Now he's probably stuck at 5* because even Emi and Peter Pan got 6* before him, despite being almost irrelevant for quite some time.

Wow that seems pretty insane.

Looks like the first time purchases for the other gem packs are doubled as well? Is this a sale or is the deal permanent until I purchase them?

Famitsu Kusoneko character rank is weird as usual.

You also get Saratoga and some other stuff from their first purchase reward, don't you?

What are good frontline ships for pvp?

How do I get medals to exhange for shit?

You scrap things. scrapping blues gives 1 medal, 4 for purple, I think 10 for gold

>tfw not gonna get enough things to scrap for takao within 12 daya
Fugg. Also is it possible for my planes to come off cooldown faster?

Seems to be permanent (until you buy it) from what I can tell. So for smaller amounts where your purchase is still doubled, it depends a bit on whether you prefer getting more rubies or whether you prefer getting the gold/fuel/cube bonus. Also, each of them is separate, so if you made a first purchase on 600 rubies, you can still get double value for the first purchase on each of the other amounts. (they do that to lure you into the situation where you eventually buy the large 4900 ruby pack)

Once you no longer have the double ruby bonus, the gold card is better than any other offer because it gives you a similar ruby/yen rate (slightly better actually), + the bonus shipments.

Yes, although you get that for any purchase, so you can just buy rubies instead if you prefer that.

12 days is really long, you also get some medals from dailies/weeklies.

Once you start clearing 3-4 your rate of acquiring blues and purples skyrockets, 12 days should be enough.

A few questions for AL:

1. Is there any good reward for combining the N ships?

2. Is the priority for Bulin use Carrier > Battleships > everything else?

3. Should I combine all tier 1 and tier 2 boxes into tier 3?

4. Is the percent on top of the weapons based off the skill,ship, or weapon?

5. Do I have to join a fleet for PVP? Also how does PVP work?

6. Should I just save my home coins for new locations?

7. Whats the typical formation for Scouting?

you can combine boxes?

When is a good time to gacha for stigmatas and Mei/Kiana weapons?

yea you can combine 5 tier1/tier2 box into the next level.

1. Check the collection rewards
2. Ask your dick
3. Yes
4. Weapon
5. Requirement should be clearing 1-3 iirc. It's full auto
6. The first time you use it to expand has the largest happiness/coin ratio
7. Just use default

Costs 5 and gives you 1 in return
You can turn T1 into T2 and 2 into 3 but it doesn't go any higher than that

When are they going to release Sword Kino. At the rate of one new limited every month, she might not get released until the new anime is already over.

Any equipment or skills worth exchanging for in the shop in Tenga? Or should I not waste my materials and save them for something else?

>Is there any good reward for combining the N ships?

What do you mean "combining"? Do you mean the collection achievements?

>Is the priority for Bulin use Carrier > Battleships > everything else?

The priority is to use it on the ships you use. If you want to use a battleship for example, I would recommend LBing that one first because a single limit break more than doubles their damage (1st LB makes them shoot their main cannon twice instead of once, 2nd LB isn't as important, 3rd LB makes them shoot 3 times). So as long as there are Battleships you use, you should probably LB them at least once.

>Should I combine all tier 1 and tier 2 boxes into tier 3?

I actually didn't know you could do that and have 100+ of each normal box type stacked up because I thought they were useless and never bothered to check them. So yes, combining is a good idea. There are some good low-tier weapons for very specific ship types (e.g. the very fast blue weapon for destroyers with one of those "every x attacks" skills), but it's better to just farm the maps for them.

> Is the percent on top of the weapons based off the skill,ship, or weapon?

I honestly don't know

>Do I have to join a fleet for PVP? Also how does PVP work?

No, PvP is just the practice battles you can do on the departure screen.

>Should I just save my home coins for new locations?

What do you mean by "locations"?

>Whats the typical formation for Scouting?

Do you mean for clearing the map? Anything that's strong enough to do the job, while being as fuel efficient as possible. You'd usually want your backline to be only a single ship, if possible, because your clear fleet will have a lot more battles than the boss fleet, so fuel efficiency is very important.

There is pretty much nothing else to use the generic exchange materials on. As in once you buy out everything in the shop, you slowly amass several materials that no longer have any use. R and SR lipstick and scrolls become pointless due to it.

The skills aren't too notable since you can't LB them, but the SR armor skill apparently gives super armor. The equipment items actually each have a niche use, slightly boosted coin drops(pretty much worthless), slightly boosted item drops, slightly boosted experience, and second chance(survive a fatal hit with 1 HP left).

You should probably grab Shark Teeth before she goes away.

>another Catarina ranking

Those are always the worst.

Presumably after the great five.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdwuz_AEg0Q

Yes I meant the collections where you get rewards for upgrading the normal ships.

The set tab, where new places cost 2k coins.

That's just furniture sets.

good thing I don't care about this collab, call me when new Sage Tower units are out

Ah. Fuck me, i always opened all my shit tier boxes. Tier 3 box would be nice for beginners.

The AL wiki says white ships give 1 medal? Is this a CN or did they nerf it?

It means youre reading a badly translated English wiki or misreading the Japanese one

They mean that white ships COST one medal, if you decide to buy one.

>Riro shows up on a single
>It's fucking police Naomi
At least I actually got a 4* out of this gacha but god damn it give me Tsumugi.

I started Tenka two days ago and was wondering if I should keep UR equipment separate or fuse it, also is it worth it rushing through my refills during the tengu event, the gacha rewards seem pretty helpful for beginners.

Anyone got something that isn't garbage from this?

Pretty much the best time to use stamina pots is whenever there's a gacha box to farm out of. Second is the costume events which usually take about 1k of materials in drops to get everything(they usually last long enough getting enough isn't an issue though). You keep equipment separate early on, but start fusing them when you can start equipping more than one sword. A single sword with MLBed equipment is generally better off in a super boss fight than 3 swords without.

Great thanks

Could also be in between tenka goken releases.

tenkahyakken.jp/

Seems unlikely considering she's featured with them and Koga on the official site's front page in dramatic line cut-in style.

Are non-ssr boats still okay in AL? One of my favourite 3d botes isn't one

depends on the boat

Vampire

Nope, but the tree swing seat is cute.

She's good, her skill is nice.

The nip tier list's T0-2 was mostly SSR and with afew SR ships, almost all R ships were listed as T4-6
Vampire was T2

Wow, another twitter milestone. Our reward is 5000 gold. I'm so excited.

So generous.

They also seem to mention something about having a surprise in preparation which we're sure to enjoy. Could it be.... 200 fuel perhaps?

Personally, I hope we get an emergency all day maintenance so we get a quarter-costume worth of diamonds in compensation.

Looks like the next event will be for Senji Muramasa. Starts on the 10th.

Bamco announced ANOTHER God Eater game after GEO failed, Resonant Ops, takes place 4 years after GE2 and Alisa shows up
Makes me wonder where GE3 is placed on the timeline

Mobage? Or a normal game

yeah should have specified, Resonant Ops is mobage

Finally got a UR after some time rerolling. I think I saw her somewhere on the list so this should be a keeper. Or should I keep going?

I-it can't be worse than GEO, right? I had hopes for GEO initially, but ended up not even trying it as it apparently was total shit.

She's good, but your equip is basically nonexistent. If you start now, you'd be better off saving all of your gems to roll at the end of the month during swordfes. But in doing that, you'll have basically no equips until then so you'll have to survive off of event shit which may or may not be any good. Up to you if you want to play like that I guess.

Koryuu is very good, if a bit squishy. If you like her go ahead and keep the account; some people try for equips as well but you'll probably get enough of those from events. Just be aware that you'll feel a bit underpowered without any gacha equips (even SR) until you can farm out enough event equips.

I'll post the tier list for any other rerollers, seems we had a few last thread as well.

I was wondering, it's my third day in Tenka and I got Bomba-chan.
Are the meme units considered outright bad? Because I have been able to clear event hards without much issue and can kill the 5k tengu in ~10secs with her.

The three swords featured on the 2nd banner are limited, albeit not exceptionally good aside from one, but if you've got a boner for limited stuff you could try and roll for one of them
If you land a good damage up equip aswell that'd make your life a lot easier

No way it's that bad, GEO just tried to copy the original gameplay and it just doesnt translate into mobile controls, REO is turn based rpg instead

I heard GEO's performance on phones was also piss poor. Shame, some of the grills in the trailer looked qt

They're not bad. Considering that everything can be cleared with even freebie SRs if you equip them well enough, you can definitely make do with "meme" characters. Just know that they're likely sub-optimal for DPS for one reason or another, but since most characters are you shouldn't be bothered by it too much if you like the girl.

REO girls are cute too
youtube.com/watch?v=eKNyeZvnT4U

Here in-battle sprite is too cute for me to reroll anyway yeah

Link?

>Alisa
My dick

How do I gain black cards in GF?

Dupe costumes

You don't.

Erina is looking extra cute in that trailer.

The characters all look good, as expected of a GE game, but couldn't they have recorded the gameplay footage in the trailer on a higher-powered machine at least? That framerate is terrible.

You get duplicates of the same costume but considering how rare costumes are and how slow coin grinding is, you'll probably never see one unless you whale hard.

That battle setup and UI at 2:00 looks pretty slick
Not a fan of the usual GE gameplay but seen as this ones turn based I'll try it

Play AL

They may be going for Granblue style, what little of the combat menu they showed had characters with several skills to be used, but footage suggests there's at least a few spins on that formula

Looks like we reached the 1.2 million portal key capture challenge, I don't know how long there is to claim it but I'd log on asap to get the 9 UR tickets.

I can finally +1 my portal key teleport, so that's nice.

>my nox install completly goes to shit, refuses to boot up and forces a restore option
>I lost my Tales of Rays account

>Not backing your accounts up
Literally only have yourself to blame.

I know

I lost Tenka and Bandori accounts when my phone shit the bed, was a wake up call to start backing up every single game.

Hello captains!
Here is your cutest, No.1 super star in Honkai Impact 3——Ai Chan! ω
Ai Chan successfully connect to 「St. Freya HS」archives today, and get 「Raiden Mei」's personal information!
Please learn about 「Valkyrie」carefully, she will be your partner in the future, captain!

delet this

Is portland really that high? I should've replaced one of my frontline with her sooner.

Should I just give up on DDs in AL? Z1 keeps shitting out when Atago and Belfast are still at like 75% hp.

GEO is far better off if you rig up a controller to operate it. most any phonegame that tries to be an action game tends to benefit from that to one extent or another, though.

performance... there's only so much to be said.

but either way, I'd probably not take opinions of it around here (Veeky Forums in general) all that seriously, since it was being shit on the moment the first trailer appeared. some shit's better off being investigated firsthand.

Would any Tenka-user with a 100 sword be nice enough to add a newfriend, so that I may try killing the 12k tengu for that sweet extra medal?
I wouldn't mind if you boot me right off your list after the event of course.