pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Old bread: →

Sharing your campaign and battles is welcome and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2mUPDTurxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>first for chaos

>BIG GOBBO WARBOSS!
>youtube.com/watch?v=b2mUPDTurxY

>rape

Tomb kangz when?

>playing the chaos grand campaign
>feel like I'm doing pretty good razing cities and teching up
>have two armies wandering around the countryside
>both armies are permanently at half strength due to the five enemy heroes constantly assaulting my encampments
>Tzeentch thinks I'm having it way too easy so he decides to spawn two 20/20 armies right next to mine with both filled with way higher tier units

Fuck this game

Also, is this some kind of a prank the devs decided to pull on pirates?

Nah. I beated him before Norsca dlc when chaos was haarder and hes not that strong. Auto resolve will give him the upper hand most of the time but you can face the fucker on the field. A few chaos warrios, couple of giants, anti armor and anti large.

you're posting in the wrong thread, cucks.
save this one for when the other hits bump limit

whats wrong with this one

I've been out of the country for three weeks and am gonna get home in about four hours. Which campaign should I play first and what tips can you give?

>Skrolk with an army of 9 Plague Monk Censer bearers, 4 Plague Claw catapults, 4 Globadiers, 2 Death Bombadiers
>Queek with 10 Stormvermin, 4 Warp Lightning Cannons, a Warlock, Doomwheel, 3 Warpfire Throwers (wish I had Jezails and Gunners)
>Random Warlord with 3 Hellpits, 8 Rat Ogres, 2 Catapults, a Plague Priest, and Clanrats with spears (Skaven need more beasts)
>A Ruin Grey Seer with 6 Death Runners, 8 Gutter Runners (poison), 5 Gutter Runner Slingers with poison
>Warlord with a Plague Priest, 3 Plague Claw catapults, 2 Warp lightning cannons, 2 Warp Fire Throwers, 2 Globadiers, 4 Stormvermin Halberds, 5 Plague monk censor bearers

Themed armies are fun as fuck. Goddamn can the Skaven economy skyrocket out of control. Literally shitting gold.

Its the same lord of change stack you'd fight as nonchaos . I once beated with a low level Mannlet I got from confed abd a piece of shit army of ghouls, black coach, and 1 terrorgist. Just take out the hell cannons and youre all good

>malekith is a tsun furry

>thinking dark elves give a fuck on who they fuck

>TW:W1
>Play as Empire and just spam tanks
>Destroy majority of the enemy, including their large units, before they even get to you, then just AOE steam everything from your impervious mobile fortresses

>TW:W2
>Play as High Elves on legendary difficulty and maximum battle difficulty, and just have armies composed of Phoenix Guards and Star Dragons

They really need to nerf dragons/phoenix abilities in this game. The fact that you can win 6-1 odd combined force battles where the enemy have all elites by just letting them slam against your Phoenix Guard shield wall and then just horizontally place Star Dragons on either side and insta-kill 40 stacks at once is simply ridiculous.

Star Dragons with fully upgraded flying buff skill tree commander makes them practically impervious to ranged attacks also adds to the cheese factor. I once forgot about one of my Star Dragons on the sideline, came back to him 2 minutes later after him taking the brunt of 10 Skaven Catapults, and he wasn't even down 1/2 health. From having 10 units of Skaven catapults whaling on him at close range. For two entire minutes.

I mean shit, you don't even need to bother with spell casters when you go High Elves due to their units being so OP. Early game having an army composed of Lothern Sea Guard + Archers = near-dead wavering enemy army before they even reach you in melee

>playing teclis
>skrolk wins junglebowl
>haven't fought a battle manually in the last 50 turns because of how ridiculous autoresolve is vs rats
Why would I ever fight a battle manually when I can just autoresolve and only take 2 casualties across my entire army?

dumb frogposter

So I have a choice to make here
>Get this life mage with overcast armour buff + turn the enemy choppers into trash
>Incendiary life mage (Level 1, no instant chariot)
>Genius Light mage
I am leaning towards the genius light mage to kickstart my techs early game, but wondering if the upgrade spells might be worth it.

How do Lizardmen breed?

they put the scaly benis in the scaly bologna

Ok lads tonight I'm going to do my first worst elves campaign. What are some fluffy themed armies?

They don't

I was under the impression that the skaven scribe would be the advisor for the skaven campaign, since he had all the voice lines. I've almost devoured Africa and havery only seen him in the cut scenes. Where does he actually talk?

Get ready for the lewd you disgusting scalefag.

Exploring south was a mistake this early on in legendary. Fuckers are d-daying Lothern before I can set up walls.

>Tfw the first time you engage an Empire army that has rocket batteries

I have no idea how they are gong to balance Elves against Empire in the combined-campaign mode coming out. Crossbowmen rek the shit out of HE flying units due to penetration, and the only vanguard deployables they have to try and ass-ram artillery are shit in both melee and ranged. HE really do need some kind of long range artillery because Eagle Claws aren't worth shit.

>Auto resolving like a casual

when the fuck will the world map be released? I want to stage the ultimate bitch fight between wardancers and witch elves

>Play as High Elves on legendary difficulty and maximum battle difficulty, and just have armies composed of Phoenix Guards and Star Dragons
how many turns have you been playing that you can afford such armies on legendary? they increase the upkeep so much that even sea guard are expensive

>Why would I ever fight a battle manually
because thats literally the whole point of the fucking game? are you playing it for the retarded campaign map stuff?

Officially can't play this game anymore until blood comes out.

At least I've got another new game coming this week. See you, lads.

Which one? Im in the same boat as you.

why do people care so much? most of the time you are fully zoomed out and cant see shit anyway

Any tips for fighting Lizardmen as the Vampie Coast? Their "out of control" saurii and kroxigors are such a pain in the arse.

Play online bro, sounds like you need more of a challenge. Your units won't get buffs from lords and I guarantee unless you're playing a retard they won't clump up on your Phoenix guard.

read the whole sentence you drooling retard

BE WARY THOUGH /TWG/ POST YOUR BEST MODS
GO

Whens the Irish saga getting announced? I yearn for some history.

WIND
OF
DEATH

>SFO
>Radious
>2 skill points per level

Would Kroq-Gar make a good boyfriend?

New South Park game xD

Mannnn when I send a volley of plague catapult volleys into a unit I want there to be a messy splatter of red. I remember for wh1 waiting to start my orc campaign and the satisfaction I felt after that first volley of Grimgore's doomdivers splattered themselves into the enemy. I want my units to come out of a fight looking stained from battle, I know it seems small, but it's just too clean. Really fucks with my immersion famalam.

>Radious
Witch Elves (more muscular) and Grail Knight Cold Ones are my favourite units.

>having shit taste

How many hydras is too many hydras?

uhhhh

they wont attack because only one can attack at a time while i sit at the end of the strait, but they wont go anywhere else, so the hun stacks keep piling up

Only up to turn 65, but I play TW games like an absolute Jew. Only have a single city geared toward military production, EVERY other city is purely economical. Don't even bother with walls either because I just hide militia in the forests until the timer runs out until I can get an army there to relieve them.

Have 5 armies composed of nothing but Star Dragons and Phoenix Guards yet still have an income of 40K per turn due to being a trade-Jew and only recruiting mages that provide economic buffs.

do people not know what bait is anymore?

Alright then you fucking memer

>Asinine coldblood

It's pretty obvious, but why not comment anyway?

That's the opposite of my current HE game. Spent 70-80 turns with a main army of literally just spearman, archers, bolt thrower and phoenix with Tyrion and a mage.

The archers and spearman are all silver or gold now but I'm slowly replacing them with stronger units but even at my best I was only making 6k a turn.

One more than that many

for warhammer?
>da green threat
>fear the green tide
>orcs occupy anywhere
>rise of the beastmen
>chaos invasion with stronger armies
>improved weather colours

its the only way to have fun

That sounds incredibly boring. Lol

How did you get a Tier 5 settlement and recruit that many Star Dragons and P-Guards that fast?

>When you host a small High Elf free speech event but a group of rabid black-clad Dark Elf communists decide to show up

Ah, guys? It's gonna be ok, right? Asuryan-Trump will protect me, r..right?

What do people usually do in this stage of a Himyar campaign? Sassynids and ERE are at peace so it seems unwise to start shit with either

is there a known issue in WH2 of units ignoring commands?

i feel like it's a 50/50 chance whether my units successfully complete a charge

>Fallen Gates province is perpetually under threat from wombo combo of Naggarond and Cult of Pleasure and rotting under constant chaos corruption.
>Mirror Gate of Topex and Tlanxan are my only Ritual resource sites I can /barely/ hold onto from assault from Morathi and Skrolk/Teclis
>High Elves Vortex progress is neck and neck with mine
>Can't tell what the ritual cities are even going to be come next ritual
>Settler's coast got gangbanged after Skeggi was selected for the last ritual
>Upkeep hell means I can barely field the armies required to both keep borders secure and internal cities secure

Mazdamundi is suffering

Definitely an issue with units chasing down fleeing units. Haven't really had issues with charges personally though.

I also have this problem. When I send my line to attack they and when they're just about to meet the enemy they just stop and stand there until I give the order again.

Keep them at 100% content, they'll grow much faster. Also, found lots of shit at sea that boosted growth.

You're fine. One proud Asur is worth a thousand Druchii shits.

No, he has no penis and cares only for killing.

yeah its a known issue user

also a known bug is the sharpness being wack

>Don't even bother with walls either because I just hide militia in the forests until the timer runs out until I can get an army there to relieve them.

DRUCHII FUCKING SHITS

not the literal fag you are replying to but is it possible for a human to befriend kroq gar?

what if I go to the jungle and I tell him that Chaos sucks?

Boughs of athel loren.

You're still a human and you'll get falcon punched for Sotek.

You are human aren't you user?

>if I go to the jungle
he will kill and eat you for tresspassing

the Slaan do not tolerate warmbloods moving inland. The Slaan are temporarily tolerating warmbloods who fight Chaos, as killing Chaos is necessary before the great plan can move forward. So theoretically, it is possible to be on Kroq'Gars good side.

>tfw going through the most difficult period in nation's history since the aftermath of WW2
>PM seems to have been cursed by some baleful entity

Is that you (((radious)))?

MOMMY

>blessed stegadon

Oh yes.

Did they fix rats? Is there a mod that fixes rats?

What?

>Boyfriend explicitly means sexual partner
>not typing friend
Goof luck befriending cold blooded killing machine that will eat you once it sees you.

Define "fixes"

Autoresolve.

Colonise that abandoned place (forgot the name), then bide your time until a war breaks out

He would if you're a carnosaur.

Clean your room Malekith.

I would say events at the conference were the perfect metaphor for how the nation currently is.

On stegadons I want to ask, are the machine guns on the ancient steggy a good trade for the bow?

>not wanting to fuck her into screaming "DADDY!"

Whats wrong with you?

Don't play skaven if you're an autoresolving bitchlet

Why is there so little stuff that makes the norsemen in attila unique? No unique buildings, and the units are basically reskins of the saxons.

Also where's their cavalry? While the vikings didn't use it much, it was fairly common during late antiquity.

Difficulty?
I'm on vh around the same point as you, except Helfs and Delfs are pretty far ahead.I'm using the reduced upkeep %age because it gets fucking ridiculous on higher difficulties.

Also, you know that you can find out what settlements are ritual sites right? It says in the ritual notifications what the 3 sites will be

Fuck. user I dedicate this fap to you.

>Domination victory without using autoresolve at all
By the time I finish the third game will be out.

Never trust a Dark-Jelf

Are you 15?

>(((Darkpath)))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>when the wrath of khaine hits you

alright

what if queek was coming for you and your only way out was asking either Kroq-Gar or Grimgor to fight the rat for you and be your friend

which one is the safest option?

I honestly believed lizards and humans were friends, I'm kind of disappointed

They emerge from spawning pools

Kroqgar is safer unless you can convince Grimgor that Queek said he was better than him

Grimgor is funny at least.

>Queek said he was better than him
Is he though?