/wowsg/ - World of Warships General:

Weeb boats edition

****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed) (embed)

>0.6.11 patch notes
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-0611/

>0.6.12 PTS
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/test-your-mettle/

>0.6.11 Smug moetel mod
my.mixtape.moe/lfnacj.zip

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlinsquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact JakeNS

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/YKl159X
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for French botes

Second for Kii yourself weebposter.

Can someone post a link to the /wowsg/ Discord server, thx

nice try WG employee

how did that ship not sunk?

It still weighted less than water it displaced. That's all you need to stay above water desu

You can keep ships afloat indefinitely if you have enough reserve buoyancy no matter how beat up it is at the end of the day. This why Yamato-class battleships had 1000+ watertight compartments and the reason Musashi took so long to sink.

They had really good pumps.

Hey you nerds, I have finally been convinced to play some autism botes. Can I have the referral code for some free shit? Many thanks. I guess I'm in the NA server, I haven't played in a really long time.
Does this till happen?

sPOIler: poi spam doesn't happen anymore.
You have to wait, since NA is asleep right now.

>NA is asleep
I heard people in Australia play in NA though. If I will be living in Asia for a while, can I still play NA without being fucked by ping? Will there be anyone on the servers when I'm awake? I don't want to have to start over again on SEA.

They do, and from what I heard ping is around 150, so it is playable.

>Spoiler
Yes. Personally shit like "poi" I've only seen in SEA server. At this rate Kantai has diffused into every other game with warships in you can't run from it. The only way it would stop would be if you murdered the entirety of C2's employees so they can't maintain Kantai and it just falls into the fucking ground. But until then you can enjoy all the Kantai pictures flooding this general like every other game with warships had suffered through

>suffered through
That's a strange way to spell "been blessed with"
Is cagaposting still a thing?

Try this
playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/YKl159X

Kaga a shit
I want kaganiggers to face only saipans every game

It's like you fucked off from /jp/ to /wowsg/ Kagafag. Not many people in this thread see it as a blessing

Thank you. Installing now.

>the absolute state of EU

Rigged as fuck

Isn't EU the largest server? Why can't they put together a decent team?

this is bullshit the asia server is full of retards

EU steamrolled NA on a regular basis.

Because the best EU players come from different countries and they don't get along.

As an EU server main I can understand this. people never chat and when they do they're either salty fucks or talk in a language you can't understand

I play on EU and i don't see what you're saying, 80% of the chat is in english and there are a few good european clans.

Not their fault the ping is horrible.

EU is playing with a huge ping disadvantage. They agreed to those terms and lost.

Hi there Flamu

Implying flumy browses /wowsg/ while casting live on Twitch

>EU
>Having trouble against the most skilled server.

Apparently having garbage ping is not helping.
Who would have guessed it...

>Isn't EU the largest server?
Yes, they are. (excluding chinese) Overtook RU somewhere around May, this year.
> Why can't they put together a decent team?
The same reason why India doesn't dominate everyone in sports. Having a lot of peoples =/= having a lot of decent players

Unless your ping is 600ms or more the thing runs fine, wows isn't a very fast paced game.

You're pretending as if players on SEA can even understand one another within the game chat, and that they all speak the same language.

Help, I paused the download and now it won't start again. How do I fix this?

reminder that if you're used to bad ping then you have an advantage

What are you talking about? They obviously all speak square.

>SEA also get 150+ ms ping too
But SEA is used to having utter shit ping! How could it not be the case that EU is at disadvantage when EU is not used to having a shit connection?

>SEAutists screeching in joy because they beat Europoors who played on 300 ms ping

Fucking hilarious.

>be a SEApe
>lie to everyone how we play on 150+ ping on SEA
>people fall for it because nobody understands how networking works
>convince a EU team to play all of their battles on SEA against us
>the EU team fell for it and they all have 300+ ping
>win against the EU which surprises no one
>we rub it in everyones face and act like the massive spergs we are

sorry for last night everyone if i bothered you

>people complaining about ping in a old man reaction game
SEETHING

Your very existence bothers me.

>300 ms
>not hindering your performance when you're used to non-shithole ping

Get back to the ricefields nigga.

So why did SEA refuse to play on NA? Both teams would have 100-200 ms ping. But that would be fair and logical, and yellow niggers can't fight fair and needed the massive advantage.

I don't know, I didn't run the damn event. I'm in SEA and I play on NA.

>So why did SEA refuse to play on NA?
are you unironically overlooking the fact that some of the best NA fags are SEA-rerolls where they have to route to Hong Kong and across the Pacific to the US

EU has the problem that half the good players stay in national clans, and especially the eastern European national clans are often rather isolationist.

I swear you SEAutists are some of the dumbest, obnoxious, illogical autists I've ever met in a community.

>guise I escaped my learning curve after three thousand battles, look at me owning on NA on my fresh account, oh ignore the fact i play all of my battles when it's past 3AM on NA

Can you answer his question instead of saying dumb shit, 9mm1n aka KAsual?

Why Did The SEA Team Refuse To Play On NA?

They weren't offered to?

>being this salty over losing some unicum event you didn't even take part in

explain how having the game hosted on NA will make any difference to the outcome of today's server clash.

>EU is gonna have ass ping on NA
>SEA is going to have shit ping on NA

You should look at /sp/.

That's on a different level, but makes sense.

im sorry :^(

explain how playing on a server with 30-90 ping against a european team that has to deal with 400-500 ping is fair but if both teams played on NA and had 150 ping it's not fair

please answer this question, all you have to do is not sperg for five minutes and answer my very simple question. if you can do that, i will buy your bag of rice for $4 instead of $1. make sure your answer is LOGICAL and COMMON SENSE, this is going to take a toll on your chink brain but i will reward you

>check discord
>9mm1n can't provide a logical and common sense answer so he's resorting to screeching as usual and trying to get sympathy

typical SEAutist

How do I König? (And low tier German BBs in general)

Use AP, focus on cruisers rather than other BBs, try to keep a distance of around 10km.

ok I think i will take the bait again

>>explain how playing on a server with 30-90 ping against a european team that has to deal with 400-500 ping is fair but if both teams played on NA and had 150 ping it's not fair
>please answer this question, all you have to do is not sperg for five minutes and answer my very simple question. if you can do that, i will buy your bag of rice for $4 instead of $1. make sure your answer is LOGICAL and COMMON SENSE, this is going to take a toll on your chink brain but i will reward you

Let see
>150 ms ping for the SEA team because >SEA cunt infrastructure
>flamu said EU teams was on 200 ms ping
>multiple times in his stream commentary
>which makes for ±50ms ping difference between SEA and EU latency

So how does latency even is a valid argument for EU having a disadvantage when both SEA and EU players have to face the same problem in Internet connection? Had the event been hosted on NA, both team's internet connection is still going to be equally shit on both sides.

inb4 >KAsual the lier made up the networking problem for SEA players! SEA players all have 45 ms ping to WG's SEA server!

>South east asians and east asians have shit ping to the SEA server

You are so bad at lying and Flamu is a literal mongoloid, it isn't possible for somebody to have 200 ping on SEA if they're from EU because the routing is too long to exchange data that quickly.

>30-90

ded

at least post a good ded picture, then

hello hello

This could be avoided if we just start to spam pictures of Cancer Collection girls.
Anyways, how do I git gud? I have a 51% winrate

and today we are going to look at reasons why SEA is OP and should be nerfed

Fuck T8 gameplay, cannot carry T10 games, especially when you get a shit CV.

Why isn't there CV matchmaking based on skill yet?

>EU vs NA
>EU rapefugees bix nood about when they win against NA while NA is at the disadvantage

>EU vs SEA
>EU chimps out again with muh latency
Like fucking pottery

perfection

Just be the CV and win every time

Your recent winrate is what's important. If you feel like your overall winrate is brought down by your early games you can always ask for a reset.

I've only seen SEA chimp out over the "accomplished win" vs the EU team which played with disadvantages.

Nice try chink.

Yes.

EU damage control as bad as its border security.
Top kek.

>Anusmati is still butthurt that he repeatedly lost and got crushed by an inexperienced Europoor CV player

Wasn't that like half a year ago? Why are you still sperging, Anus?

>ywn be this butthurt
don't talk cock la

Just got Independence and wtf, I've been getting put in T8 games and I have only 30 planes to use. I can't do anything because AA just decimates me, not even mentioning enemy fighters everywhere and the fact that if I lose a squadron, I can't even replace it fully

Learn which ships you're allowed to get close to, at that tier USN cruisers and battleships are a big no-no, so is Kii and to some extant UK BBs, so your best bet to be useful to your team is to learn how to manual drop and hunt some DDs.

>all these retards sperging about muh server clash

But seriously, you gotta be retarded to accept a challenge using SEA servers.

t. Jose and his anchor babies

What are the most retarded SEA memes?

I'll start:
>SEA is a high skill server!
>all the top NA players are from SEA!
>if I lose a game on SEA, it's Japan's fault!
>U-U-Umidoori is c-cute!
>Everybody on SEA is used to playing at 400 ping!
>NA is full of old grandpas, unlike SEA!

Any more that I've missed?

I just reactivated my account, and I didn't get the free shit! Where's my free shit?

So what's the final score of EU-SEA?

Have you used code? Did a battle in T6 ship?

5-4 to SEA

Oh, I got it now. Thanks. I hadn't battled yet.

all of them

SEA as a whole is a meme.

And not in the embarassing yet funny way of the NAutistic clan drama, the hilarious incompetence of the WGEU office or the blyatastic RU playerbase.

Pure memery. No redeeming qualities about SEA.

baBBies
baDDies
CVnts

What's the insult for cruiser players?

CAsuals

NO's AA is rubbish though, not even best in tier.

jokes on you, nobody plays CAs anymore
also it's not a correct insult for bonger CLs

They're relics from a bygone era when CAs were popular and there weren't CL lines.
;_;

CLintons?

Still new to Fubuki but I got a new highscore tonight with this close call.

Happens when the enemy BB flank advances towards your base cap with only you defending it.
Thankfully the enemy CV wasn't super active keeping me spotted.

doxxed